Home
I am selling my 12 Gauge Beretta Urika 391 Gold with the silver sided receiver. It has a 26� barrel and uses the mobil chokes. I believe it came with 5 from the factory and they are included. I also have the blue Beretta hard case that they ship in and that is how it will be shipped. I have owned this gun since it was brand new and I have always taken great care of it. It has one small scratch in the bluing on the barrel on the left side through the �R� in Beretta that is about 1/8� long. You have to know it is there to see it but I wanted to put that out there in the interest of full disclosure. The gun itself is beautiful and the wood is the best I�ve seen on the 391 models. I want $900 shipped for this to your FFL.
Reno

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz17/RenoH414/Beretta%20391%20Gold/IMG_3684.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz17/RenoH414/Beretta%20391%20Gold/IMG_3685.jpg[/img]
Bump
ttt
TTT
TTT
ttt
Bird season is on the way. Someone wants to show this baby off in the field. I can tell you it knows how to "talk" to the birds. She shoots as good as she looks. Offers or trades considered.

Reno
TTT
WOW! beautiful shotgun.
Already got one, bump for the perfect pheasant gun.
TTT. Looking for a 375 H&H
I will be out of town all weekend starting tonight. I'll check my messages Monday. Thanks. Reno
Back in town from the lake bump.

Reno
One more time before I trade it or stick it back in the cabinet.

Reno
I'll trade you a yildez 20 ga o/u and an 1187 special purpose....
I have never heard of Yildez. Where are they made at? Pics.

Reno
The Yildez is made in Turkey. The only importer I am aware of is Academy Sporting goods.
Are they quality guns?

Reno
The more I think about it I believe I will just keep it. Thanks for all the interest but it is to pretty to give away.

Reno
A Yildez is not a Beretta or Benelli for sure and I own a Yildez. Did ya notice me drooling on your thread?? Good Luck on your sale!!

Beautiful gun, for sure!!
Thanks. It is staying at home. I figured someone would be all over this but maybe I was to high. That's what it was going to take to get it from me. This is still a fair amount less than I paid many years ago.

Reno
Your price was good Reno - I would have taken it the other day, but I just can't warm up to the 26" barrel on an auto. It's a gorgeous shotgun though.
I understand. I personally think they swing the best in the field. I like 28" on my o/u's though. Less receiver length. Thanks.

Reno
I have the 391 gold sporting with a 30" barrel. The long barrel works better for me. Great gun
© 24hourcampfire