Home
Kiss the ring or you're under the bus...

Trump slams his former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany as a 'RINO' after she criticized his New Hampshire victory speech and suggested he adopt a more 'general election tone'.

By GEOFF EARLE, DEPUTY U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR

Donald Trump has added former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany to the list of Republicans he has branded a 'RINO' after she advised him to 'look under the hood' and adopt a 'general election tone'.

McEnany offered the unvarnished, and apparently unwelcome, advice during live commentary on Fox News on a night when Trump spent much of his New Hampshire victory speech torching rival Nikki Haley, calling her an 'imposter' and grumbling, 'I don't get too angry, I get even.'

'I don't need any advice from RINO Kayleigh McEnany on Fox,' Trump vented online shortly before midnight on Tuesday, using an acronym for 'Republican In Name Only'.
Shut the F uck up and vote for him or youre no better than the demonrats! No one gives a chit
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Shut the F uck up and vote for him or youre no better than the demonrats! No one gives a chit

Didn't take long.
You have to be sick to vote for a Democrat
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Didn't take long.
Done playing games. Either get on board or go vote dem. There is no middle ground
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Didn't take long.
Done playing games. Either get on board or go vote dem. There is no middle ground

What post did you delete?
Pz'on - K'Lee she needs to shut-up- Trump doesn't need her advice.
Not a good idea to criticize your boss in public. I'd be pissed too. Air your grievances to me in private, not on Fox news.

She shot her own foot.
You bout some stupid MFers. I don’t give a crap who Trump offends or what he tweets. If you would rather have this country continued to be flushed down the toilet by Biden than deal with Trumps personality and ego you need to GFY.

Has there ever been a politician that anyone agreed 100% with? Are there really people stupid enough to still consider ANY other choice for the next election but Trump?
Haley is Foxes chosen candidate now DeSantis is gone. So the Fox info babe is going to advise Trump to go easy on their chosen one? No wonder she got bitch slapped, she deserved it. LOL
Originally Posted by Bay1975
You bout some stupid MFers. I don’t give a crap who Trump offends or what he tweets. If you would rather have this country continued to be flushed down the toilet by Biden than deal with Trumps personality and ego you need to GFY.

Has there ever been a politician that anyone agreed 100% with? Are there really people stupid enough to still consider ANY other choice for the next election but Trump?

Unfortunately, yes.

2-3 have already posted in this thread.
Kayleigh is awesome.... of course he's going to say that. She criticized him, but I'll bet behind closed doors she's still in the clan. Regardless, I hope he wins. Don't care for some of his antics, but his 4 years was bliss compared to the last 3....

Problem is he is very polarizing. People seem to love or hate him. If Biden is his opposition I think he has a good chance, (providing it isn't rigged), but if the left came up with any reasonable candidate, I think he'd lose because of his polarizing personality. Luckily it would appear that a senile, has-been is going to be running against him again. If so, I can't wait to watch the debates! "C'mon man!" LOL
Good for Trump, maybe he is finally seeing the light and able to distinguish between friend or foe.

A major problem for him in his past administration.
The RINO thing is about the most overused phrase in politics.

Trump needs the independents and moderates to win. Be best to let Nikki lose and gather up her supporters.
KM started trashing Trump the instant she hit the set at Fox.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Good for Trump, maybe he is finally seeing the light and able to distinguish between friend or foe.

She was good for/to Trump.

Here's something that Theodore Roosevelt said that applies to these detractors of Donald Trump. By the way I'm glad Trump has not changed!

Roosevelt's "The Man in the Arena"

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
See?

I told you that half of these numbnuts didn't vote for him in the 20.

They ain't gonna in 24 either.
Originally Posted by Calvin

Until SHE wasn't......

4-5 now Jim
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Trump slams his former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany as a 'RINO' after she criticized his New Hampshire victory speech and suggested he adopt a more 'general election tone'.

Donald Trump has added former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany to the list of Republicans he has branded a 'RINO' after she advised him to 'look under the hood' and adopt a 'general election tone'.

McEnany offered the unvarnished, and apparently unwelcome, advice during live commentary on Fox News on a night when Trump spent much of his New Hampshire victory speech torching rival Nikki Haley, calling her an 'imposter' and grumbling, 'I don't get too angry, I get even.'

'I don't need any advice from RINO Kayleigh McEnany on Fox,' Trump vented online shortly before midnight on Tuesday, using an acronym for 'Republican In Name Only'.

The stupidity of some so-called forum members just boggles the mind.

Whose side are you on? If not on the side of freedom, then be gone!
Originally Posted by Raeford

That's what she gets paid for. Fox figures an attack from a former employee will inflict more damage. Another miscalculation on their part.
Georgia chimes in.

Blue states have the funniest conservatives.
There might be a good reason he's trashing her. After all, she does work for the new Woke Fox News.
KM is perfect for the RINO viewers of fox news.
trump will never be the sole GOP candidate.

Phil

Until SHE wasn't......

4-5 now Jim

Is the interview in question?

Sarah Buckabee Sanders was Trumps best Press Secretary. MCEnany was as quick or quicker with a comeback but Sanders always seem to me to speak with the most conviction.

LoLoLoL!!!!!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
See?

I call bullshit on that, half here?
Originally Posted by EdM
See?

I think we all should post a picture of our ballot here in Nov with a unique identifier. Be amazing how many probably will throw a fit and not do it.
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Here's something that Theodore Roosevelt said that applies to these detractors of Donald Trump. By the way I'm glad Trump has not changed!

Roosevelt's "The Man in the Arena"

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
Good post!
Originally Posted by EdM
See?

I think we all should post a picture of our ballot here in Nov with a unique identifier. Be amazing how many probably will throw a fit and not do it.

I'm in.
See?

Please accept my apology. I couldnt imagine people voting for the brain dead pedo or just sitting out, but I was wrong. The more I read threads in here, the more what you have been saying makes perfect sense. This country deserves what we get
Originally Posted by EdM
See?

Good idea. Bring this up again next November!!
Reminder to the haters:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by EdM
See?

Alright....half was an exaggeration.

I bet it's better than an 1/8 though. Maybe even pushing 1/4.
Originally Posted by EdM
See?

Way more than are willing to admit it!
I’ll vote for DJT, for the third time.

But there’s never been any money for Lions in fretting sheep, and he does it. A lot.

At this point he’s the only one making Nikki Haley relevant.
Originally Posted by EdM
See?

You've beat that horse til nothing is left of it. I have no intentions of posting a picture of any ballot of mine here or anywhere else.

Performance not speech. Simple as that. We have to have the best bottom line. I and the majority of others could care less how we get there. Lets just get there.
A chip on your shoulder makes you just like the masses
Man, talk about a bunch of sensitive sissies on this site. Anyone says anything that can be interpreted as even slightly against their sacred cow and all hell breaks loose. It seems to me Kayleigh is walking a tightrope on Fox- reading between the lines it seems she wasn't criticizing Trump as much as encouraging him to take a more "electable" stance so there is no chance of him losing the next election. His polarizing personality may make him a good president, but it makes him a lousy candidate these days. And Trump isn't helping himself by going off on anyone who has the slightest criticism of his style or tries to imply he is shooting himself in the foot, which he does often...

IMO, nobody on this site is going to be browbeat into voting for someone they don't agree with so give it a rest... and suggesting everyone should post a picture of their ballot on this site to prove their allegiance? Are you mental?
Originally Posted by EdM
See?

I think it doesn't matter. Campfire is just mostly hot air anyway these days. Its been allowed to run down the tubes and no one cares. Its simply a drivel sight these days.
Originally Posted by EdM
See?

Jim there are several of us that have been with Trump since the beginning. We couldn't care less what's said or done to try to stop the man from running but there always seems to be those that are weak and even though they think of themselves as mental giants are nothing but idiots that fall prey to the propaganda the left has always used to advance their ideas. The more of us that never waver the better and maybe even some of these idiots will get over themselves and get on board.
Originally Posted by EdM
See?

I could buy that.
Originally Posted by EdM
See?

Since it's against the Law in most States.....
Valsdad, STRSWilson and a few others on this site like to take vailed potshots at Trump and or Vivek. A few others on here openly hate Trump and troll the site.

On a site this size I’d expect a few libs, both closeted and outright leftist trolls. You’re never going to get 100%.

Overall this site of nearly all white men is a few clicks to the right of most of our country. That the views that many have on this site are not as passionately shared or more common with the general public is the bigger issue.
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by EdM
See?

I think it doesn't matter. Campfire is just mostly hot air anyway these days. Its been allowed to run down the tubes and no one cares. Its simply a drivel sight these days.

Yeah it’s tougher now. Half the threads are started by Q followers now.
Originally Posted by Sheister
Man, talk about a bunch of sensitive sissies on this site. Anyone says anything that can be interpreted as even slightly against their sacred cow and all hell breaks loose. It seems to me Kayleigh is walking a tightrope on Fox- reading between the lines it seems she wasn't criticizing Trump as much as encouraging him to take a more "electable" stance so there is no chance of him losing the next election. His polarizing personality may make him a good president, but it makes him a lousy candidate these days. And Trump isn't helping himself by going off on anyone who has the slightest criticism of his style or tries to imply he is shooting himself in the foot, which he does often...

IMO, nobody on this site is going to be browbeat into voting for someone they don't agree with so give it a rest... and suggesting everyone should post a picture of their ballot on this site to prove their allegiance? Are you mental?
This post proves you are clueless as to the world around you. This is it chief. There is one choice and one only this go around

Why hang around?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Valsdad, MrWilson and a few others on this site like to take vailed potshots at Trump and or Vivek. A few others on here openly hate Trump and troll the site.

On a site this size I’d expect a few libs, both closeted and outright leftist trolls. You’re never going to get 100%.

Overall this site of nearly all white men is a few clicks to the right of most of our country. That the views that many have on this site are not as passionately shared or more common with the general public is the bigger issue.

It is not a pot shot to call out Trump's character flaw - a self indulging arrogant prick. And for the record, Kayleigh is absolutely correct. Trump needs to STFU about 2020 and begin appealing to Moderates and Independents. He will certainly win the GOP nomination, but he won't win the White House unless he decides to stop catering to his base and find a moderate tone - exactly why Clinton lost her ass in 2016.

I don't ride the brand and I vote for what is best for the country and at this time it is Trump. But if he continues to be a toxic prick to everyone, then we can expect 4 more years of Biden/Harris.

It's his election to lose.
'Same Ole TRiUMPh' ???

I hope so!!!
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by EdM
[quote=Jim_Conrad]See?

I'm in.[/quot
Originally Posted by EdM
See?

good idea....I will do it......and I am one of the ones that's critical of trump....but count me in....bob
It's the same old train, get on or get the fuqk out of the way!
no way she could be wrong. No way could Trump's success be because he actually says what his base is thinking and feels right? it's all Damn the establishment, until someone speaks and acts in a way that actually resonates [bleep] the establishment.

If she truly wants to offer helpful advice then she needs to deliver it in person. That was a horseshit move. I always thought she was great and I hope she can make amends with Trump, but she should know better than to go on Fox News and pull that crap.
Originally Posted by LifebytheHorns
Problem is he is very polarizing. People seem to love or hate him.

The odd thing about it is that those who "hate" him can't express why in terms that make any sense. They're just parroting what they hear in the media. The American public has been sliding toward the abyss of gross stupidity for years, and these people are the trendsetters.
"appealing to Moderates and Independents."

He can't win with out these.

He had more votes than anyone in history in 2020, but not enough to overcome voter fraud. It will be worse this time. He has to have a number that's is so far ahead, they can't fake enough ballots.

Politically it doesn't normally make sense. But when ones politics becomes cultish, it makes a lot of sense.

Signs your in a Cult:
1. Absolute authoritarianism without accountability
2. Zero tolerance for criticism or questions
3. Lack of meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget
4. Unreasonable fears about the outside world that often involve evil conspiracies and persecutions
5. A belief that former followers are always wrong for leaving and there is never a legitimate reason for anyone else to leave
6. Abuse of members
7. Records, books, articles, or programs documenting the abuses of the leader or group
8. Followers feeling they are never able to be “good enough”
9. A belief that the leader is right at all times
10. A belief that the leader is the exclusive means of knowing “truth” or giving validation
Originally Posted by RHOD

Politically it doesn't normally make sense. But when ones politics becomes cultish, it makes a lot of sense.

Signs your in a Cult:
4. Unreasonable fears about the outside world that often involve evil conspiracies and persecutions
5. A belief that former followers are always wrong for leaving and there is never a legitimate reason for anyone else to leave
6. Abuse of members
7. Records, books, articles, or programs documenting the abuses of the leader or group
10. A belief that the leader is the exclusive means of knowing “truth” or giving validation

You just described Brother Biden
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Signs your in a Cult:
6. Abuse of members

Ah, The old "I know your are, but what am I defense."

Signs your in a Cult:
6. Abuse of members

I'm not on defense. You weren't referring to Brother Biden, Brother OD?
Trump has been nothing but conciliatory and "unity" as his competitors drop-out. And has said a million times he "has no time for retribution".

Kayleigh is just trying to bang the drums on an issue that doesn't exist, gin-up Trump controversy. But that's what she's paid to do by FOX Fake News.

She should STFU.

Who the fug watches FOX News, anyway. Probably the FaceBook crowd, huh.
Originally Posted by EdM
See?

You've beat that horse til nothing is left of it. I have no intentions of posting a picture of any ballot of mine here or anywhere else.
Pussy.
Valsdad, MrWilson and a few others on this site like to take vailed potshots at Trump and or Vivek. A few others on here openly hate Trump and troll the site.

It is not a pot shot to call out Trump's character flaw - a self indulging arrogant prick. And for the record, Kayleigh is absolutely correct. Trump needs to STFU about 2020 and begin appealing to Moderates and Independents. He will certainly win the GOP nomination, but he won't win the White House unless he decides to stop catering to his base and find a moderate tone - exactly why Clinton lost her ass in 2016.

I don't ride the brand and I vote for what is best for the country and at this time it is Trump. But if he continues to be a toxic prick to everyone, then we can expect 4 more years of Biden/Harris.

F uck the moderates and independents. Trump has the largest number of the black vote coming this election than any republican could ever dream of. He had more votes than bama did at any time and youre trying to tell me he will lose without bringing more in? What you middle of the road fuggers need to do is focus on getting the states to secure their voting laws and a dem will not see the inside of the whitehouse for years to come
Originally Posted by gitem_12
no way she could be wrong. No way could Trump's success be because he actually says what his base is thinking and feels right? it's all Damn the establishment, until someone speaks and acts in a way that actually resonates [bleep] the establishment.

Plus 1

I’d just as soon no republicans won office if it’s going to be an establishment republican.

Still can't Connect the Dots and figure out he distances himself from good folks and Patriots for OPTICS?

Do you think it would really look good for him to be nationally recognized as buds with those who are later going to be questioned as witnesses in trials against the pukes?

So many of youse guys once chimed in about Trump playing 5D Chess when he was in the White House.

You forget his interview where he said he'd someday like to lose everything for a little while to see who his real friends are.

Like Derek Johnson said, he seems to get all he wishes.

That's what he doing out of the White House.

Millions like you have made the common mistake of thinking he's quit playing 5D Chess.

You need to up your game. A couple of levels. wink
Trump values loyalty.
KM got the big buck fox job because she worked for Trump.

Kaleigh took one for her new team. FOX.

Same old Trump 🤔

I'm good.

F uck the moderates and independents. Trump has the largest number of the black vote coming this election than any republican could ever dream of. He had more votes than bama did at any time and youre trying to tell me he will lose without bringing more in? What you middle of the road fuggers need to do is focus on getting the states to secure their voting laws and a dem will not see the inside of the whitehouse for years to come

I'll believe that when I see it.

He'll be lucky to get 1% of the black vote after Big Mike's announcement that she'll reluctantly accept the nomination to save democracy.
Originally Posted by EdM
See?

Wh9t d9 y9u me9n?

This post proves you are clueless as to the world around you. This is it chief. There is one choice and one only this go around

You just proved my point so eloquently.... speaking of clueless...

Yeah, so was Pence until he wasn’t
Anybody stop to think that a little controversy and back & forth with Trump is good for ratings, which is why Fox hired Kayleigh in the first place?

What's more predictable than a zinger retort from Trump?
Trump is undignified if not vulgar. So is much of America. He speaks on their level. He truly loves the country and its people. That's why people revere him as the savior. It's mistaken faith in a man of very little comprehension of how the government bureaucracy (swamp) is actually organized or how to drain it. Unless he ejects the Zionist, Neocon scum, and McConnel RINOS that betrayed him so badly, he will be better than nothing, but that's it. Gas will get cheaper.... Vivek is much sharper and knows where to aim the axe or use a machete. At 38 he is brilliant with a bright future. If Trump is serious about saving America, Vivek is his VP. Trump has never been a real threat to the establishment. He sees it as mismanaged, not structurally unsound and corrupt. He has no idea about the FED, the New Deal maze of autonomous fiefdoms immune to any congressional oversight or how to blow up the MIC. Vivek knows from our founding documents the whole shebang needs demolition, and knows where to place the charges. Prime candidate for the Grassy Knoll, unless he's acting......
These are the Times that Try Mens Souls

Lots of Soul Music Here
Holy crap. Joe Biden is purposely ruining our great nation right before our very eyes and there are some with hurt feelings because DJT talks tough? This man has put his personal empire on the line for us. Time to grow a pair of stones, get in line, & support the man who already proved that he can run our nation and have world peace.
Same ole Trump?

Good!
Glad he hasn't changed! 👍
Same ole Trump?

Good!
Originally Posted by nimblehunter
Holy crap. Joe Biden is purposely ruining our great nation right before our very eyes and there are some with hurt feelings because DJT talks tough? This man has put his personal empire on the line for us. Time to grow a pair of stones, get in line, & support the man who already proved that he can run our nation and have world peace.
Like!
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
Same ole Trump?

Good!

"mean tweets" from Pres. Trump is still a thing in 2024 for some folks, I guess.

Unfortunately, yes.

2-3 have already posted in this thread.

Who said anything about "ANY other choice"?

Trump being our likely candidate does not mean he isn't foolish and vindictive towards his own people.

Even Trump has room for improvement.

10-4.

IDGAF how mean he is, IDGAF how he combs his hair, IDGAF how he talks, and IDGAF how the rest of the world feels about him. I want a junkyard-dog-mean president who loves this country and puts its best interests first. As far as I am concerned, anyone who's caught up in the image thing ought go eat a box of dicks.
I don't see how ONE sane person here can say ONE word against Pres. Trump after PedoBiden's endless rage-speeches against "MAGA!" and numerous threats to use the US Air Force against The American People.

Agreed. Look where this country is now ! Down the toilet under the Biden administration, that was voted in fraudulently .
Wake up people.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

She's not a Rhino, plus she was/is the best Press Secretary in decades. Very supportive of Trump.
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by ol_mike

She's not a Rhino, plus she was/is the best Press Secretary in decades. Very supportive of Trump.
Politics is all a game. She and he are in the game. Its no big deal. This [bleep] happens daily.

In the meantime idiots argue over trumps mouth etc.... and we can end up with our own sparkle socks twice....
Originally Posted by JeffyD

Freedom? Half on here want Apartheid. McEnany isn't wrong. The same coalition of educated urban/suburban whites, women, and minorities might, just might pull Joe's decrepit bumbling butt over the finish line like they did in 2020. Like most Americans, I'm thoroughly disgusted these are the choices we are left with; Trump has always been the wrong answer to the right questions.
Originally Posted by Eric308
Freedom? Half on here want Apartheid. McEnany isn't wrong. The same coalition of educated urban/suburban whites, women, and minorities might, just might pull Joe's decrepit bumbling butt over the finish line like they did in 2020. Like most Americans, I'm thoroughly disgusted these are the choices we are left with; Trump has always been the wrong answer to the right questions.

John McCain was the right choice? Mitt Romney was the right choice?? Old Man Bush was the right choice??? Aren't you on "that list"????
educated urban/suburban whites

In this context that's code for college indoctrinated liberals.

And rightfully so.
I disagree. The African American vote will switch to Trump after what they're seeing by the bogus court cases.

You're not getting away with saying that. Everyone with a brain and any decency knows biden did not "win" anything. He was the benefactor of a coup. In your world all a person has to do to be a good president is suck up to the right people. Nothing to do with making America first and honoring what this nation was founded on.
It's amazing how many here parrot the propaganda media talking points, points handed to them by the commies.
Damned straight. Trump hasn't changed and that's why he is in command of the republican base. You don't have to look up his ass to find out what's on his mind and we like it that way. Get over it.
Who cares what his antics are or his tweets, he did more good for this country than the last 4 presidents let alone open our eyes to the behind the scenes swamp. I knew politicians were crooked but i didnt think they were that crooked

No, transperency is the most overused.

You're not getting away with saying that. Everyone with a brain and any decency knows biden did not "win" anything. He was the benefactor of a coup. In your world all a person has to do to be a good president is suck up to the right people. Nothing to do with making America first and honoring what this nation was founded on.
Jim, I'm sure you're a good guy but Trump lost that election fair and square, like the Duke said in the Searchers: "just as sure as the turnin' of the earth."

Jim, I'm sure you're a good guy but Trump lost that election fair and square, like the Duke said in the Searchers: "just as sure as the turnin' of the earth."

Why would we listen to a broke dick bigot such as yourself?
Does the Kari Lake tape ring a Bell to how corrupt $hit is.

^^dumfuk^^
There is no doudt after listening to the Bribe conversation with Kari Lake just how bad the UNI PARTY is corrupt.
The uni party rigged the election hands down.
Often people can learn from experience ....the way things work.

Trump can be his own worst enemy.

And of course, Kayley is the farthest thing from a RHINO. Trump often seems bound and determined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. He is his own worst enemy and his narcissism and incredible insecurity are his worst traits and his worst enemies. I have many friends who are staunch Trump supporters, but they are all in agreement that his cringe-worthy and idiotic comments may well cost us this election. Recall, he is the moron who, in a fit of spite, told Georgia senate voters to stay home, which then gave the Dems control of the senate.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

10-4.

IDGAF how mean he is, IDGAF how he combs his hair, IDGAF how he talks, and IDGAF how the rest of the world feels about him. I want a junkyard-dog-mean president who loves this country and puts its best interests first. As far as I am concerned, anyone who's caught up in the image thing ought go eat a box of dicks.
Amen!

Trump cannot win without moderates and independents. When Trump won in 2016, it was by only 77,000 votes in three swing states and Hillary won the popular vote and then the only reason Trump won was because Comey announced 10 days before the election that he was reopening the investigation into Hillary's e-mails. Trump is facing an uphill battle, especially if he does not learn to shut his yapper, or at least put a filter on it.

10-4.

Amen!

It doesn't matter what you think. The 5% of voters in the middle, whose votes will decide the election, they do care about those things. Its what they think that makes all the difference.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Trump cannot win without moderates and independents. When Trump won in 2016, it was by only 77,000 votes in three swing states and Hillary won the popular vote and then the only reason Trump won was because Comey announced 10 days before the election that he was reopening the investigation into Hillary's e-mails. Trump is facing an uphill battle, especially if he does not learn to shut his yapper, or at least put a filter on it.
youre dumb. Only response i have for you. Getting tired of you rino f ucks polluting these pages. You azzholes will cost us the election because your gashes are filled with sand. Piss off
Originally Posted by sactoller

No, transperency is the most overused.

We will circle back on that one…
Hey, I’m all in for Trump. But we can’t handle another 4 years of the Biden Administrations radical left agenda. No excuses, I don’t want to hear about election cheating, etc this time around. And he damn well better be able to carry enough of the middle to win. We have forever Trumpers and never Trumpers. We can’t afford failure.

Faux hss been running basically nothing but nikki ads for a couple of weeks. F them and rupert's spawn. And their long time resident commies brit Hume and Brett baier.
It's well past the time to worry about dumphucks being offended.
The current regime offends anyone with the ability to reason, daily.
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by sactoller
No, transparency is the most overused.
We will circle back on that one…
Just keep it top of mind.

Amen.

I want Trump to win which is why I cringe every time he shoots himself in the foot.

He can't win with just the MAGA votes. He needs the RINOs to vote for him. He needs a lot of Independents and even some democrats. He should SHUT UP about Nicky Haley. She'll drop out when she drops out. Nobody thinks she will get the nomination.

A few grumpy old low-IQ men on 24HCF think that any attempt to help Trump get non MAGA votes consists of treason against the Trump train. They're wrong.

And stop all the BS about some stolen election. Mike Lindell (whom I greatly admire) reportedly spent $7.5 million trying to find it and came up with nothing. Giuliani lost a multi-million dollar law suit. And the "let loose the Kraken" lady copped a plea. Nuff said.

Signs your in a Cult:
6. Abuse of members

I'm not on defense. You weren't referring to Brother Biden, Brother OD?

Ole Rhod has a rod in his throat again.........
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Who cares what his antics are or his tweets, he did more good for this country than the last 4 presidents let alone open our eyes to the behind the scenes swamp. I knew politicians were crooked but i didnt think they were that crooked

Eye opening, isn't it?

On another note, isn't it funny how these threads draw out the liberal twits we have here? They can't help themselves. Like moths to a flame.

You are a pathetic piece of excrement.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Faux hss been running basically nothing but nikki ads for a couple of weeks. F them and rupert's spawn. And their long time resident commies brit Hume and Brett baier.

Did it ever occur to you that Fox is in the business of selling ad time? Nikki is paying them to run ads. Trump is not because, with a 30 point lead, he doesn't need to run ads on Fox. Duh.
As usual, a lot of what is being said is going right over some peoples' heads. The fact is, the criticism most of us are directing toward Trump is because we WANT him to be elected and we don't want him to blow it at this stage. He has a habit of pissing off the electorate he needs most- the independents and the minority vote . If he just dials it back even a little bit like I've seen him do several times during this campaign season, he will be a shoo in. If he doesn't, this could get pretty sketchy- even with a knucklehead like Biden as his opponent because the demos know how to make much out of small weaknesses.

If you were Trump's campaign manager, would you want him to come off as a vindictive prick who will spend his time in office in vengeful attacks against his supposed enemies or would you want him to come off as a leader and a statesman who can shrug off the slings and arrows and spend his time healing what the demos have broken? I know several staunchly conservative friends who will hold their nose and vote for Trump simply because there is no other choice just due to his truculent personality and loud mouth. I don't give a crap personally if he is a jerk, but I want him to get a job done while he is in office and fighting with everyone on Capitol Hill isn't going to get that done- especially if he slips up at this stage and blows the election that is his to lose at this point...
1`D

They just don't seem to be able to get past their hurt feelers, I would suggest that in itself is mental illness.
As usual, a lot of what is being said is going right over some peoples' heads. The fact is, the criticism most of us are directing toward Trump is because we WANT him to be elected and we don't want him to blow it at this stage. He has a habit of pissing off the electorate he needs most- the independents and the minority vote . If he just dials it back even a little bit like I've seen him do several times during this campaign season, he will be a shoo in. If he doesn't, this could get pretty sketchy- even with a knucklehead like Biden as his opponent because the demos know how to make much out of small weaknesses.

If you were Trump's campaign manager, would you want him to come off as a vindictive prick who will spend his time in office in vengeful attacks against his supposed enemies or would you want him to come off as a leader and a statesman who can shrug off the slings and arrows and spend his time healing what the demos have broken? I know several staunchly conservative friends who will hold their nose and vote for Trump simply because there is no other choice just due to his truculent personality and loud mouth. I don't give a crap personally if he is a jerk, but I want him to get a job done while he is in office and fighting with everyone on Capitol Hill isn't going to get that done- especially if he slips up at this stage and blows the election that is his to lose at this point...

This ^^^^ x 10000

So if Trump was nicer and more "Presidential" but had the same policies would you vote for him?

Eye opening, isn't it?

On another note, isn't it funny how these threads draw out the liberal twits we have here? They can't help themselves. Like moths to a flame.

Except they aren't liberals. They're rock-solid conservatives who demand Trump stop stepping on his dick and handling it to the Left.
Originally Posted by Marley7x57

And rightfully so.

Wrong. It's not about assuaging Trump's massive ego. Its about winning and he needs to subordinate his ego to that goal. Kaylee McEnany is good people and its disgusting that Trump is so insecure that he has to attack her, when she is one of his biggest supporters.
Here’s the thing, the crappier he has been treated by the left, the more lies, everything, the more I want him to win. I want him pissed off and I want him to clean house. Both Desantis and Vivek were acceptable, good alternatives. Yeah, yeah, forever Trumpers will deny, but those guys are more conservative than their demigod.

Trump has been so mistreated, that he will come in HOT and do things that need to be done. But he can’t F himself getting there. He needs to carry part of the middle. Don’t F yourself by being a dick. Calling names is juvenile. Don’t be so fragile with the ego. No excuses.

And of course, Kayley is the farthest thing from a RHINO. Trump often seems bound and determined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. He is his own worst enemy and his narcissism and incredible insecurity are his worst traits and his worst enemies. I have many friends who are staunch Trump supporters, but they are all in agreement that his cringe-worthy and idiotic comments may well cost us this election. Recall, he is the moron who, in a fit of spite, told Georgia senate voters to stay home, which then gave the Dems control of the senate.

You don't vote, you get no say.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Damned straight. Trump hasn't changed and that's why he is in command of the republican base. You don't have to look up his ass to find out what's on his mind and we like it that way. Get over it.

Being in command of the Republican bases gets you 2nd place only. It does not make you president. You need 5-10% of the mushy middle swing vote (independents and moderates) to win it. Its that simple.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Which is completely irrelevant to the issue at hand---and actually, I do something far more valuable: I give money.
Originally Posted by rainshot

Being in command of the Republican bases gets you 2nd place only. It does not make you president. You need 5-10% of the mushy middle swing vote (independents and moderates) to win it. Its that simple.

Glad all the good guys left.

Which is completely irrelevant to the issue at hand---and actually, I do something far more valuable: I give money.

No you don't.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

John McCain was the right choice? Mitt Romney was the right choice?? Old Man Bush was the right choice??? Aren't you on "that list"????

That isn't what he is saying. A sane, rational, normal Trump, a non-vindictive, non-narccisist Trump, that's the right answer. Hope that's the Trump that emerges, but I doubt it...

No you don't.

Uh, yeah, I do. But I'm certain you don't.

Because I doubt Eric is a bigot, but even if he is its irrelevant to his analysis. When are you going to figure that out??

This ^^^^ x 10000

Are you two sure you ain't sisters?

No you don't.

Uh, yeah, I do. But I'm certain you don't.

You may..but not to Republicans.

Show us some pictures from "salmon" Idaho.

Fůck back off to the DU troll.

youre dumb. Only response i have for you. Getting tired of you rino f ucks polluting these pages. You azzholes will cost us the election because your gashes are filled with sand. Piss off

Your ignorance is appalling. Are you not ashamed? Because I'm embarrassed for you. It isn't Rhinos who elected Biden, its morons like you who do not comprehend that Trump cannot win without 5-10% of moderates and independents voting for him, which they are less likely to do when he acts like a spoiled, pouting, vindictive child.

Because I doubt Eric is a bigot, but even if he is its irrelevant to his analysis. When are you going to figure that out??

Then you ain't paying attention to things around here.
If I'm Trump and his campaign, I'm sure as hell not taking advise from milquetoast RINOs.
Tarqueen stfu
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Tarqueen stfu

Make me. Pussy. cool
Tarqueen stfu

Make me. Pussy.
Tarqueen stfu

Make me. Pussy. cool

Hahaha!

Tough talk for a "janitor" from "salmon".

I am sure you give lots of money on your janitor salary......
Tarqueen stfu

Make me. Pussy. cool

Hahaha!

Investing well has its perks.
Tarqueen stfu

Make me. Pussy. cool

Hahaha!

Right.

As a janitor.

Fùck off troll.

Show us some pictures.
Tarqueen stfu

Make me. Pussy.

Lol, Yeah Pussy make him!!!

LMFAO!
Queenie just keeps his "janitor" job in "Salmon" because he loves being so close to the children....
Tarqueen stfu

Make me. Pussy. cool

Hahaha!

^^Pussy^^
Tarqueen stfu

Make me. Pussy.

LMFAO!

The Democrats are getting chippy....
Tarqueen stfu

Make me. Pussy. cool

Hahaha!

Lol, go clean a toilet or something.......

That isn't what he is saying. A sane, rational, normal Trump, a non-vindictive, non-narccisist Trump, that's the right answer. Hope that's the Trump that emerges, but I doubt it...

It doesn't matter what you think.

Duh. Of course it doesn't, But it matters what 5-10% of moderates and independents think. Trump cannot win without them and alienating them hands this vital election to Biden. Its that simple.
Tarqueen stfu

Make me. Pussy.

LMFAO!

The Democrats are getting chippy....

Lol, TQ is always entertaining. He always gets pissed when folks don't value his opinion, Mental Illness maybe......
Quite a united bunch here, not unlike the Dem websites...
Queenie "invested well" in sexual reassignment surgery.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Did it ever occur to you that Fox is in the business of selling ad time? Nikki is paying them to run ads. Trump is not because, with a 30 point lead, he doesn't need to run ads on Fox. Duh.

Hey duhmass. When I said ads, I meant segments where all they talk about is nikki nikki nikki. You obviously missed the inference. You liberal sound byte swilling Duhmass.
Originally Posted by EdM

Do you suppose that the Dem sites have a lot of conservatives trolling in them?

Eye opening, isn't it?

Except they aren't liberals. They're rock-solid conservatives who demand Trump stop stepping on his dick and handling it to the Left.

Bullshit. They're fugking 5th column commies living under the radar here until they can't stand all the pro Trump banter. Fugk them and fugk you.
Wouldnt a thinking man, Knowing he has the undying support of his base, Soften his tone? Try to bring everyone in? And now he no longer needs to tip his hand on whats going to happen in January. He could be loveable Don untill inauguration day, and then drop the hammer. Does this not seem sensible and a path to victory, and ultimately get this country back?
I can see only one candidate helping this country and I want him to win, But I disagree on his tactics.
Originally Posted by Diggerman
Wouldnt a thinking man, Knowing he has the undying support of his base, Soften his tone? Try to bring everyone in? And now he no longer needs to tip his hand on whats going to happen in January. He could be loveable Don untill inauguration day, and then drop the hammer. Does this not seem sensible and a path to victory, and ultimately get this country back?
I can see only one candidate helping this country and I want him to win, But I disagree on his tactics.

Trump does Trump. Obviously it works. The Bolsheviks had to do backflips to steal the 2020 election from him.

Eye opening, isn't it?

Bullshit. They're fugking 5th column commies living under the radar here until they can't stand all the pro Trump banter. Fugk them and fugk you.

Well stated.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Amen.

I want Trump to win which is why I cringe every time he shoots himself in the foot.

He can't win with just the MAGA votes. He needs the RINOs to vote for him. He needs a lot of Independents and even some democrats. He should SHUT UP about Nicky Haley. She'll drop out when she drops out. Nobody thinks she will get the nomination.

A few grumpy old low-IQ men on 24HCF think that any attempt to help Trump get non MAGA votes consists of treason against the Trump train. They're wrong.

And stop all the BS about some stolen election. Mike Lindell (whom I greatly admire) reportedly spent $7.5 million trying to find it and came up with nothing. Giuliani lost a multi-million dollar law suit. And the "let loose the Kraken" lady copped a plea. Nuff said.
Wow, you really are who i thought you were. Thanks for confirming on a daily basis

Your ignorance is appalling. Are you not ashamed? Because I'm embarrassed for you. It isn't Rhinos who elected Biden, its morons like you who do not comprehend that Trump cannot win without 5-10% of moderates and independents voting for him, which they are less likely to do when he acts like a spoiled, pouting, vindictive child.
No, itd f uckheads like you. Youre a disgrace. Not worth an actual debate. Im past dealing with your kind
Originally Posted by EdM
The proper base is united. The leftist troll pukes and the bitch as rinos arent our type. Flushing their asses out is a good thing
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Trump does Trump. Obviously it works. The Bolsheviks had to do backflips to steal the 2020 election from him.
Right? The man being an outsider won two elections . And someone here thinks he needs their advice.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Do you think that won't be double this time?
He'll need every possible vote he can get. His base isn't enough.
Same old Biden, nothing has changed.

US and Canada are screwed, thanks to Biden lovers!
Originally Posted by Teeder

So is he not gonna get the 75 million from last time?
Originally Posted by EdM

We know who we are. And we know who they are.
Originally Posted by EdM
The proper base is united. The leftist troll pukes and the bitch as rinos arent our type. Flushing their asses out is a good thing

Indeed.

Was that enough last time? No, it wasn't.
He will need many more to overcome the fraud.
As good a president as he was and can be again Trump doesn’t know when to STFU. This race is his to win and his assholiness is getting in the way. The votes of the statistically few here that applaud this behavior won’t win the election for him. He needs others including the confused undecided. Sometimes it seems he wants to lose. Fugg his emotion and self centered behavior. There’s a lot more at stake here than his pride.

The last free nation on earth is circling the drain and I have no sympathy for this childishness. If he blows this election by continuing to ostracize voters who have a different opinion than his about other candidates HE is the one who deserves our wrath. This is no time for trash talk. We need the support of every voter who preferred another candidate not just those already sold out for Trump. Absolutely disgusting behavior that has no place in this election or any other. We have to win in 2024 and believe it or not this isn’t the way to win hearts, minds and votes of those fence sitters who support someone else.

Trump ‘24 because he’s the only one left that can do what needs to be done without bullets. He needs to take THAT and the election seriously.
It ain't Trump's problem.

It's yours.

Get the fůck with it.
I want that "Same Ole Trump".
And I want him back in the Oval Office where he belongs.

It's yours.

Get the fůck with it.

Fact!

Duh. Of course it doesn't, But it matters what 5-10% of moderates and independents think. Trump cannot win without them and alienating them hands this vital election to Biden. Its that simple.

That is your opinion (and that is a FACT).
Originally Posted by shootem
As good a president as he was and can be again Trump doesn’t know when to STFU. This race is his to win and his assholiness is getting in the way. The votes of the statistically few here that applaud this behavior won’t win the election for him. He needs others including the confused undecided. Sometimes it seems he wants to lose. Fugg his emotion and self centered behavior. There’s a lot more at stake here than his pride.

The last free nation on earth is circling the drain and I have no sympathy for this childishness. If he blows this election by continuing to ostracize voters who have a different opinion than his about other candidates HE is the one who deserves our wrath. This is no time for trash talk. We need the support of every voter who preferred another candidate not just those already sold out for Trump. Absolutely disgusting behavior that has no place in this election or any other. We have to win in 2024 and believe it or not this isn’t the way to win hearts, minds and votes of those fence sitters who support someone else.

Trump ‘24 because he’s the only one left that can do what needs to be done without bullets. He needs to take THAT and the election seriously.

It's a long time til November, dude. He IS taking the election seriously. He retired desanctimonious immediately upon DeSantis suspending his campaign and thanked Gov. DeSantis for throwing in behind him. The hatchet is officially buried between Trump and DeSantis. $$$Neocon Nikki is now the target in front of him, and he is staying focused. Every time the swamp launches another attack against him, he gets stronger. And BTW, listen to the crowd every time he says Drill Baby Drill. You need to get on board and understand what is at stake here. Milquetoast is not going to cut it.

It's gotten too corrupt to make any predictions. It's obvious that powerful people don't want Trump to win. But I don't think they even know what they're going to do about it.

At this point I think they're probably wondering how much they can get away with.
I'll bet that's pretty correct. I think they may be thinking they won't be able to pull off the bullshit they did last time.

It's yours.

Get the fůck with it.
^^^^

If he loses because he hurts little feelings, then this country should burn to the ground and we all deserve what we get. I dont know how we have become so pussified in such a short time
I'll bet that's pretty correct. I think they may be thinking they won't be able to pull off the bullshit they did last time.
I agree. Biden womt bring anyone out other than the most hardcore leftist there are and i dont believe thats anymore than maybe 25% of the dem voting base. Cheating is expected and a chit ton of folks will be looking for it. We are gonna make it hell for them imo

If he loses because he hurts little feelings, then this country should burn to the ground and we all deserve what we get. I dont know how we have become so pussified in such a short time

Yep,

That and given what this country has turned into I have little interest in a President that isn’t willing to fight and argue back with the left. There’s no appeasing the left. They’re similar to what the left was like during the French Revolution.

Yep,

That and given what this country has turned into I have little interest in a President that isn’t willing to fight and argue back with the left. There’s no appeasing the left. They’re similar to what the left was like during the French Revolution.
Spot on!
People are too stupid to realize what Trump accomplished in his first term. He was only capable of working 3 out of his 4 years, as the liberal attack on him and Covid taking over. This list is his accomplishments until October 2019 before the country blew up and paid attention to all the liberal attacks, because Trump wasn’t nice to those that opposed him…

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
Record number of regulations eliminated.
Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
Originally Posted by LifebytheHorns
Kayleigh is awesome.... of course he's going to say that. She criticized him, but I'll bet behind closed doors she's still in the clan. Regardless, I hope he wins. Don't care for some of his antics, but his 4 years was bliss compared to the last 3....

Problem is he is very polarizing. People seem to love or hate him. If Biden is his opposition I think he has a good chance, (providing it isn't rigged), but if the left came up with any reasonable candidate, I think he'd lose because of his polarizing personality. Luckily it would appear that a senile, has-been is going to be running against him again. If so, I can't wait to watch the debates! "C'mon man!" LOL

Yeah, I guess if Biden is his opposition I'd say Trump has a chance, especially since Trump won in a landslide in 2020. Now before the Dawgs attack just remember Trump has often said just that.

Yeah, The legal vote in 20 had Trump 74 million to Bidets 39 million BEFORE the nation started hollering Let's Go Brandon and having 2/3 the population saying FJB.

With the stuff that's going to come out before the next election will have the Dimocommies screwed, blued and tattooed.

SCHIETT IS FIXING TO GET REAL.

Yeah, I'd have to say Trump has a slight chance since the way things are going if we have an election in 24 Trump will win every state.

Some people seem to forget, Trump has said several times lately the left won't be allowed to steal the next Presidential Election.

I'd say that might be a clue for any who might be trying to Connect the Dots. I'd say Trump has more than a chance.

I'd say when the voting is done the DNC corksucker has none.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
People are too stupid to realize what Trump accomplished in his first term. He was only capable of working 3 out of his 4 years, as the liberal attack on him and Covid taking over. This list is his accomplishments until October 2019 before the country blew up and paid attention to all the liberal attacks, because Trump wasn’t nice to those that opposed him…

African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
That's all fine and dandy, but he doesn't act presidential. He sends mean tweets! LOL

Eye opening, isn't it?

Tar Queen and shootem are like other dumbasses who love to repeat the lefts BS MSM talking points. They think it makes the sound smart. They need all the help in that department they can get because they are too stupid rto remember schiett, such as THE FACT Trump's mouth got him 12 million additional votes the second election.

They are too stupid to Connect the Dots so they memorize crap from the MSM bots.

Great post!
Originally Posted by Pat85

That's all fine and dandy, but he doesn't act presidential. He sends mean tweets! LOL

It's about time somebody did. Soon he will be sending in more than mean tweets. By the next election we will be enjoying seeing some head knocking on TV.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Tar Queen and shootem are like other dumbasses who love to repeat the lefts BS MSM talking points. They think it makes the sound smart.

It's funny how The Milquetoast Brigade came to life immediately following Trump's blowout primary win in NH, telling us that Trump cannot win without transforming himself into a RINO. They'll deny that's what they're saying, but that's still what it means. ..they want Trump to abandon his base in order to cater to the squishy "moderates" who worry more about appearances than action.
Spot on. You think Trump may have a chance? wink
Tar Queen and shootem are like other dumbasses who love to repeat the lefts BS MSM talking points. They think it makes the sound smart.

It's funny how The Milquetoast Brigade came to life immediately following Trump's blowout primary win in NH, telling us that Trump cannot win without transforming himself into a RINO. They'll deny that's what they're saying, but that's still what it means. ..they want Trump to abandon his base in order to cater to the squishy "moderates" who worry more about appearances than action.
Spot on!! The middle is a joke. Amazing how many are on here. Never realized until the past couple days. Trump wont change and thats a damn good thing!

Yep,

That and given what this country has turned into I have little interest in a President that isn’t willing to fight and argue back with the left [and many that are supposedly on the RIGHT]. There’s no appeasing the left [and many that are supposedly on the RIGHT]. They’re similar to what the left was like during the French Revolution.
SCHIETT IS FIXING TO GET REAL.

Any day now!

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]
You guys haven't yet figured out that STRS stands for Socialist Trump Rejection Society.
The fact Brandon really seems to be the honest to gosh Democrat candidate, being it's too late for a new face, They must believe in some device more magical than all the stunts they pulled last time. The Supremes may be cooking up some convoluted ruling or refusal to countermand lower court rulings to keep him off the ballot. DeSantis resurrection?

Spot on!! The middle is a joke. Amazing how many are on here. Never realized until the past couple days. Trump wont change and thats a damn good thing!

Actually, its a bad thing if it ends up handing the election to Biden. Again, Trump needs 5-10% of moderates and independents to win. The economy grew at 3% last quarter. Trump needs to act presidential instead of like a petulant child. It turns off a wide swath of voters----votes he needs to win. Calling Kaylie McEnany a Rhino was just plain stupid. Another unforced error by Trump.
Again, Trump needs 5-10% of moderates and independents to win.

Again, you repeat unsupported assertions.

You say you did not bother to vote for Trump in '16 because it wouldn't have mattered in your state. So, you're stupid enough to believe that all the other offices being contested were unimportant enough to warrant no attention yet you want us to buy your arguments because of your remarkable political insight.

Sorry sir, it's a No Sale.
How do we know if it is simple roleplay with a purpose? We don't.
25% of voters identify as Republican, and 25% of voters identify as Democrat. The remaining 50% identify as Independent/Moderate. So not sure how Trump wins without appealing to moderates and independents - the same group that is tired of hearing about stolen election.

https://www.axios.com/2023/04/17/poll-americans-independent-republican-democrat

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...t-wouldnt-vote-trump-biden-rematch-poll/

You say you did not bother to vote for Trump in '16 because it wouldn't have mattered in your state. So, you're stupid enough to believe that all the other offices being contested were unimportant enough to warrant no attention yet you want us to buy your arguments because of your remarkable political insight.

Iirc Trump is pulling over 22% of blecks and over 40% of Hispanics.

Those numbers will drastically increase before November. Tar Queen stupidly looks upon everything as being static.

He's too blind to have vision of what's bean done. The Military Patriots in Control are letting the crap on the traitors leak out.

This year these words of Q prove out, "Drip, drip, Flood".

2024. Year of the Boomerang.

As Q said, "Buckle up buttercups" and Trump later said, "Buckle up".

Tar Queens buds are fixing to be Fire Trucked.

As Q said, "Checkmate".

UNSUPPORTED BULLSHIT.

The economy grew at 3% last quarter.

Somebody's gullible enough to believe that. LOL.

Trump needs to act presidential instead of like a petulant child.

He needs to be a lot more like McRomney, ehh? BULLSHIT.

It turns off a wide swath of voters----votes he needs to win.

A wide swath of voters like a guy who says what he thinks. The idiots like you want an actor.

Calling Kaylie McEnany a Rhino was just plain stupid.

He called her a RINO, stupid.
25% of voters identify as Republican, and 25% of voters identify as Democrat. The remaining 50% identify as Independent/Moderate. So not sure how Trump wins without appealing to moderates and independents - the same group that is tired of hearing about stolen election.

https://www.axios.com/2023/04/17/poll-americans-independent-republican-democrat

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...t-wouldnt-vote-trump-biden-rematch-poll/

It doesn't matter how they identify politically.

Being American citizens who want to survive what's coming Trumps all other considerations.

As Q said, "We are inhe Great Awakening" and "The people won't change direction until they reach the precipice".

It's coming. Here's a clue from Trump

Those numbers will drastically increase before November. Tar Queen stupidly looks upon everything as being static.

He's too blind to have vision of what's bean done. The Military Patriots in Control are letting the crap on the traitors leak out.

As Q said, "Checkmate".

Jag,

I hate to be the bearer of reality, but I wouldn't expect the black vote to carry Trump to victory.

At this point it comes down to turnout. Fortunately NH had high turnout for Trump. Lets see how turnout is in SC.
It turns off a wide swath of voters----votes he needs to win.

A wide swath of voters like a guy who says what he thinks. The idiots like you want an OBAMA.

FIXT wink

As Q said, "Checkmate".

Jag,

I hate to be the bearer of reality, but I wouldn't expect the black vote to carry Trump to victory.

At this point it comes down to turnout. Fortunately NH had high turnout for Trump. Lets see how turnout is in SC.

The turnout for Haley was VERY obviously democrats trying to subvert the republican primary. Compare the totals for each party...it's obvious as hell.
The MSM, Neo-cons, and never Trumpers feed the “he needs the independent” crap, trying to discourage voters from his base. They’re certainly not giving him that advice to help him win.

Trump’s policies that made blue collar and middle class lives better get voter’s attention.

Securing the border gets attention.

Not getting us in more wars gets attention.

Had he had more support from “republicans” the landscape would be much different. But they feared his power and populist message. America first!

As Q said, "Checkmate".

Jag,

Bro, that's just it, we aren't going to be "At this point". We are going to be at The Precipice.

i'm not interested in how things are now. See what's happening. WW3 is coming.

How many brave pukes and traitors and criminals and BLM have you ever seen? Not many, though many talk tough when the bullets start coming they start running. There will only be one safe place to run. That's going to be Trump and for him to make that World Saving Phone Call.

Trump gave us a clue. As Q said, Backchannels are important.

What do you think Trump was referring us to by playing the tune of Nassun Dorma at the end of a few of his recent rallies.

What movie was that the closing song in? Watch the movie, "Sum of All Fears".

Backchannels are important. That's what you're seeing here. Remember, Generals don't look at the battlefield to plan the war, they look at the way the battlefields are going to look in the future.

That's what these two guys were doing here. Developing Backchannels for the Main Event.

As Q said, "Checkmate".

Jag,

The turnout for Haley was VERY obviously democrats trying to subvert the republican primary. Compare the totals for each party...it's obvious as hell.

Reports are that 70% of Haleys voters were dimocraps.

She's only staying in the race hoping the lawsuits and trials put Trump in prison or the Soros people take Trump out.
Emotion over logic on display. FYI I’m beyond getting hurt feelings. Sticks & stones and all that. The yard dogs doing all the barking here are of a number that will not put Trump over the top. Anyone trying to increase their market in any venue knows the value of solidifying your base then expanding your influence. Trump runs the risk of not expanding his influence and possibly losing some of the marginal base. Post all the insults you wish about whomever you wish. That won’t get the election won. Trump needs every last vote he can garner. “Mean tweets” be damned. It’s not just Trump that needs the votes it’s our nation.

Milquetoast, Q says, Mean Tweets. All this sounds tough to many here. Tough isn’t how it sounds to more not here. Trump has an outstanding chance of winning but has to get over himself. He’s making enemies where it gains nothing and is not required. The voters extremely turned off by his trash talk won’t necessarily go vote democrat, they more likely just won’t vote. Either way it’s a manufactured loss. This cannot be a revenge campaign for Trump. This must be a campaign to salvage what’s left of our nation then rebuild it.
SOME folks demand that Donald Trump start wearing a waistcoat, silk top hat, monocle, and affect some kind of bastardized British accent "in the name of decency and civility" - or they'll vote for Joe Biden.
VOTE > TRUMP 2024 !

MSM dedicated believer.
Sit it out again like last time, Tarquim. It's obvious you still don't know WTF you are talking about.
SOME folks demand that Donald Trump start wearing a waistcoat, silk top hat, monocle, and affect some kind of bastardized British accent "in the name of decency and civility" - or they'll vote for Joe Biden.

Yep. They're right here every day. Morons.

Yep. They're right here every day. Morons.
+P
Emotion over logic on display. FYI I’m beyond getting hurt feelings. Sticks & stones and all that. The yard dogs doing all the barking here are of a number that will not put Trump over the top. Anyone trying to increase their market in any venue knows the value of solidifying your base then expanding your influence. Trump runs the risk of not expanding his influence and possibly losing some of the marginal base. Post all the insults you wish about whomever you wish. That won’t get the election won. Trump needs every last vote he can garner. “Mean tweets” be damned. It’s not just Trump that needs the votes it’s our nation.

Milquetoast, Q says, Mean Tweets. All this sounds tough to many here. Tough isn’t how it sounds to more not here. Trump has an outstanding chance of winning but has to get over himself. He’s making enemies where it gains nothing and is not required. The voters extremely turned off by his trash talk won’t necessarily go vote democrat, they more likely just won’t vote. Either way it’s a manufactured loss. This cannot be a revenge campaign for Trump. This must be a campaign to salvage what’s left of our nation then rebuild it.

Just vote for Trump, dude.
Ha, Tara Queen thinks the Ds are going to let the actor who is playing Biden and who is destroying them.run again.

TFF.

They Art 25 him or he falls and never recovers enough to run or dies.

Probably drops out on his March SOTU address.
Same old guys playing 2D Chess.

Some of you would do better seeing a Fortune teller than watching the nues.
Whether anyone wants to admit it, Trump is our last best hope to try and save this Nation. He is brash, vulgar, narcissistic, irritating etc. but he is right in what he says and does for America.

I would rather have a top rated doctor for a life saving surgery who is an azzhole than an incompetent, touchy feely, limp wristed liberal. Results matter.

Put your "feelings" on the back burner and do the right thing for your country while you still have one.

Trump Train 2024!!!!! Get aboard or get run over.
Put your "feelings" on the back burner and do the right thing for your country while you still have one.

Wow. That’s exactly what Trump needs to hear and do. It could not be said better.
The RINO thing is about the most underused phrase in politics.

Trump needs the independents and moderates to win. Be best to let Nikki lose and gather up her supporters.

What else would you call fake Republicans who do not represent their constituents and only reason for being in office is to fill their pockets?

So if Trump was nicer and more "Presidential" but had the same policies would you vote for him?

Lol, I knew you wouldn't have the balls to answer.

You talking to me? The answer is no, numbnuts.
Such a bigot.

Shame on you Eric.
Such a bigot.

Shame on you Eric.
Projection. Sometimes it's a real thing.
Such a bigot.

Shame on you Eric.
Projection. Sometimes it's a real thing.

And you of all people too.

Thats what makes it so sad.
Originally Posted by scottf270
Whether anyone wants to admit it, Trump is our last best hope to try and save this Nation. He is brash, vulgar, narcissistic, irritating etc. but he is right in what he says and does for America.

I would rather have a top rated doctor for a life saving surgery who is an azzhole than an incompetent, touchy feely, limp wristed liberal. Results matter.

Trump Train 2024!!!!! Get aboard or get run over.
Amen!! Too many weak ass boys in this country these days

You talking to me? The answer is no, numbnuts.

See, a Schitbag Demotard. Of course we already knew that but it's now confirmed, Eric the Retard supports the party of Pedophiles 100%.

I almost forgot he supports Gun Control as well so be sure to pay attention to his opinions he posts here.

I'm voting for Biden,
the AR15 is a soulless weapon for feckless people.
© 24hourcampfire