Home
Just wondering, now that we’re prosecuting parents for a delinquent child’s demented actions with a fire arm, will KC DA seek charges for the mothers of the delinquents who did the mass shooting during the Chiefs victory celebration?
It'll never happen.

This will be blamed on the NRA and MAGA.
Wrong color.
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Wrong color.

Wrong politics also.
They only prosecute White people fro crimes like that.
Good observation. I think they should. It would be funny to pose that question to the mindless hosts on “The View”. Ha. Ha
I know the dads won't be laugh laugh
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
Just wondering, now that we’re prosecuting parents for a child’s demented actions with a fire arm, will KC DA seek charges for the mothers of the delinquents who did the mass shooting during the Chiefs victory celebration?
since the fault for this shooting is directly tied to the entire white community, I don't see where the black thug's mother's are in any danger.
The times and the culture have changed. The concept of protecting "teenage juvenile offenders" is definitely outmoded. The charge/conviction/punishment should be based simply on the nature of the crime.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Why do these violent thugs keep surviving getting arrested? It's difficult to keep shooting folks when you're room temperature maggot food.
Do they even know who the (their) mothers are?
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Their mothers, probably. Their fathers, absolutely not
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Their mothers, probably. Their fathers, absolutely not

See my post above
grin
Think of the outcry if they DNA tested all juvenile criminals and went after their birth fathers. Daddy should have been there to teach him manners.
Charged for buying her son a pistol that he used in a school shooting.
RatherBHuntin: Your inquiry clearly defines and spells out the tragedy of our "two tiered justice system" that has enveloped our country in the last 15 - 20 years!
Sad.
The answer (again "sadly") is no!
I fear for the future of our country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire