Home
Reading and watching more and more people stating that is was most certainly a cyber attack. Still dont quite know what to believe
What you mean is that there are more people just like you who heard one wingnut's unfounded yammering and then repeated it.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Reading and watching more and more people stating that is was most certainly a cyber attack. Still dont quite know what to believe

It all depends on who those folks are. If they make money off clicks their "opinions" are suspect.

And it's not like there aren't perfectly rational explanations that don't involve a cyber attack.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
What you mean is that there are more people just like you who heard one wingnut's unfounded yammering and then repeated it.
I clearly stated I dont know what to believe. Why is it so hard for some of you to believe this? WE are at war and we have already destroyed Russias pipe line. Is it such a hard jump to maybe consider that this was retaliation? Funny how it hit in the only spot that would guarantee to drop the bridge in one of the biggest ports in our country. Alot of coincidences dont you think? Some of you want to jump on anyone who questions the craziness that is happening in this world,, but I find it much worse to be on the side of questioning nothing. Guess some havent learned a damn thing from the last few years
Having worked in SIGINT/Cyber for 25 years (offense and defense) - this isn't how a cyber attack would be executed on a ship. There are better ways in different places with far more long term consequences, especially if coordinated with other infrastructure. With the LOE they're putting at it the port will be back in operation pretty quickly. A new bridge? Who knows but there are at least two alternatives.

This was simply a poorly maintained ship that suffered an engineering failure at a very bad time.

This is what's there as of yesterday.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by smokepole

It all depends on who those folks are. If they make money off clicks their "opinions" are suspect.

And it's not like there aren't perfectly rational explanations that don't involve a cyber attack.
I agree. It could go either way. Some of the folks are pretty good people with backgrounds that would give what they are saying some meaning. Col Macgregor, Scott Ritter, both absolutely believe it was cyber and claim to have inside sources in the intelligence community telling them the same
What ever it was, the true won't surface for years (5-10yrs) if ever, so, having an opinion now is useless.
No no no . I played with boats in the swimming pool years and years ago. Plus I’ve vacationed on a beach for many years .
Originally Posted by Pugs
Having worked in SIGINT/Cyber for 25 years (offense and defense) - this isn't how a cyber attack would be executed on a ship. There are better ways in different places with far more long term consequences, especially if coordinated with other infrastructure. With the LOE they're putting at it the port will be back in operation pretty quickly. A new bridge? Who knows but there are at least two alternatives.

This was simply a poorly maintained ship that suffered an engineering failure at a very bad time.

Good points and good explanation. Enjoy hearing from the experienced guys on here

I agree. It could go either way. Some of the folks are pretty good people with backgrounds that would give what they are saying some meaning. Col Macgregor, Scott Ritter, both absolutely believe it was cyber and claim to have inside sources in the intelligence community telling them the same

Yeah, everybody has "inside sources in the intelligence community who know" these days. Like "Q."

Yeah, everybody has "inside sources in the intelligence community who know" these days. Like "Q."
I know, its hard to sort through all the info and posts on things these days. Best course of action is to completely steer clear of "Q" lol
This will just about cover this thread...

Gunchamp, I didn't say you believed this idiot theory. I said you heard it and repeated it. Which you obviously did.

What you believe is irrelevant. What counts is that you became one of the mindless who can't help repeating something you know nothing about and have zero evidence for.

👍

Gunchamp, I didn't say you believed this idiot theory. I said you heard it and repeated it. Which you obviously did.

What you believe is irrelevant. What counts is that you became one of the mindless who can't help repeating something you know nothing about and have zero evidence for.

👍

Scott Ritter is a sex offender. I wonder why Q is on such a march to rid the world of the "globohomo" but Scott Ritter is okay?
Not saying it is a cyber attack and not saying it isn’t, however there have been two more incidents involving bridges, one in Ohio and one in Oklahoma. What I am saying is question everything the government tells you.

Most haven’t fully comprehended the pay per view industry yet.
I clearly stated I dont know what to believe. Why is it so hard for some of you to believe this? WE are at war and we have already destroyed Russias pipe line. Is it such a hard jump to maybe consider that this was retaliation? Funny how it hit in the only spot that would guarantee to drop the bridge in one of the biggest ports in our country. Alot of coincidences dont you think? Some of you want to jump on anyone who questions the craziness that is happening in this world,, but I find it much worse to be on the side of questioning nothing. Guess some havent learned a damn thing from the last few years

The lightening speed with which the .gov totally and absolutely discounted "terrorism" completely clouds my judgment on this issue. The rapidity and vigor with which they made their proclamation causes my belief of same to be inverse to their claims. (I think they are lying their faqking asses off.)
Originally Posted by Teal

Scott Ritter is a sex offender. I wonder why Q is on such a march to rid the world of the "globohomo" but Scott Ritter is okay?

Perhaps gunchamp is influenced by dudes who expose themselves on webcams to 15 year old girls. Multiple times.
The Ship, With Multiple Backups, Never Should Have Lost Steering

Video

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/ship-multiple-backups-never-should-have-lost-steering/

Once again, why is asking questions a bad thing?
The National Enquirer business model has carried very well over into electronic media...they get paid for clicks or views...so post a shocking headline, get the clicks. Then the reader goes a little further into the body of the article...no beef patty, lettuce, sauce, bread...no beef.
There is a perfect example this am on Gateway Pundit, "The Cover-up"...We Have Proof!, by Grant Stichfield. A TOTAL nothing burger. Clicks=$.

Why don't you listen to those who answer you with knowledge on the subject and instead believe some anonymous person spouting bs on X?
Originally Posted by 45_100
Not saying it is a cyber attack and not saying it isn’t, however there have been two more incidents involving bridges, one in Ohio and one in Oklahoma. What I am saying is question everything the government tells you.
Exactly, thats all Im saying
we are deluded with social media experts and presented with all sorts of conspiracy theories. Not many of these 'experts' ever give us their bona fides or proof of their expertise. I am still on the side of 'things happen'.
Originally Posted by Calvin

Perhaps gunchamp is influenced by dudes who expose themselves on webcams to 15 year old girls. Multiple times.
You are such a f ucking douchebag anymore. Really only response I have to you. F uck off

You are such a f ucking douchebag anymore. Really only response I have to you. F uck off

Sadly, he's got a point.
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Why don't you listen to those who answer you with knowledge on the subject and instead believe some anonymous person spouting bs on X?
Once again, Im not advocating for either side yet. I clearly stated I dont know what to believe. I have ZERO trust in gov and what they say, so if something seems off, I like to gather as much info as I can. The story has already fell off and nothing has been solved with any clear evidence on either side. For the slow ones here, Im not saying it was or wasnt an attack. Im still asking questions. Hopefully that clears it up for the folks that are acting like children

Once again, Im not advocating for either side yet. I clearly stated I dont know what to believe. I have ZERO trust in gov and what they say, so if something seems off, I like to gather as much info as I can. The story has already fell off and nothing has been solved with any clear evidence on either side. For the slow ones here, Im not saying it was or wasnt an attack. Im still asking questions. Hopefully that clears it up for the folks that are acting like children

Oh boy. Do you trust Rocky and Jorge? Both served their countries in uniform over enemy territory.

0 trust in gov...ok.

But repeating a convicted and admitted sexual predator against minors, who went to prison....

TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE!

Do you see the problem there?
No, we must quell any debate about this right away. Our govt knew without a doubt and announced it was not an attack within the first hour. When they do that it means there is nothing to hide or question unless you are an idiot.

Oh boy. Do you trust Rocky and Jorge? Both served their countries in uniform over enemy territory.

0 trust in gov...ok.

But repeating a conciced and admitted sexual predator against minors who went to prison....

TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE!

Once again, because you are very slow today lol, I am NOT advocating for either sides. Im asking questions and trying to gather info and yes that is correct, ZERO trust for gov!!!
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
No, we must quell any debate about this right away. Our govt knew without a doubt and announced it was not an attack within the first hour. When they do that it means there is nothing to hide or question unless you are an idiot.
Exact;y and man it brings out the sheep on here. Cant question a thing. Believe everything the over lords tell you. Cant believe some of these guys dont vote for Biden

0 trust in gov...ok.

But repeating a conciced and admitted sexual predator against minors who went to prison....

TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE!

Once again, because you are very slow today lol, I am NOT advocating for either sides. Im asking questions and trying to gather info and yes that is correct, ZERO trust for gov!!!

What about the other parts of my post?

Not listening to the knowledge and expertise of Rocky and Jorge?

Following the words of a convicted sex predator against children?

I dont know about you but I don't find my truth in the words of a pedophile.

YMMV

Thank you. That needed saying.

You're an unmanned drone without the ability to think on your own.

Spreading bullshit conspiracy garbage/nonsense is your only "game".

A paranoid rat living in the "mountains" of PA...no way to go through life.

Grow up and start doing some thinking on your own instead of being a brainless parrot.
Well, strangely the left wants to ditch the name.
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Grow up and start doing some thinking on your own instead of being a brainless parrot.
I always feel great when anything I post is on the opposing side of you. Go play in traffic

0 trust in gov...ok.

But repeating a convicted and admitted sexual predator against minors, who went to prison....

TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE!

Congrats on aligning with buzz boy lol. Sorry for asking a question fellas

Ok i can agree better different places to cause longer problems,,,,BUT,,, was this once again a “practice” run so it defers people from paying attention? Just asking not arguing

0 trust in gov...ok.

TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE!

Congrats on aligning with buzz boy lol. Sorry for asking a question fellas

I'm only asking you questions...

But you don't see that.

Says the useful idiot who can't explain how open borders and the importation and release of illegal aliens is Patriotic, or are you just another POS Dimocommie traitor?
Funny how it hit in the only spot that would guarantee to drop the bridge in one of the biggest ports in our country. Alot of coincidences dont you think?

I think it could have hit other columns that would have collapsed the bridge.

Aside from that, the odds of any one single ship doing that during a single port call is quite low.

However, there are about 350,000 large ship port calls per year at the larger U.S. port combined.

That's around 14,000,000 over a 40-year period. So, the chances of something going really wrong once or more-than once in 14,000,000 opportunities is not that low.
Uketards LOL
Originally Posted by steve4102

Video

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/ship-multiple-backups-never-should-have-lost-steering/

"Should" being the operative word. I personally experienced loss of steering whilst conning USS John F. Kennedy (CV 67) during and U/W replenishment. It happens and on a civilian, profit driven, third world scow, "should" becomes even more plausible.

Video

And a Ships pilot explained just that on Fox.

Add in the ship veered toward one of the 2 bridge weight supports BEFORE losing power.

And Biden got 81 million votes.
I call B. S.
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Ok i can agree better different places to cause longer problems,,,,BUT,,, was this once again a “practice” run so it defers people from paying attention? Just asking not arguing

Cyber isn't like kinetic weapons. You don't do practice runs. You do research, you do probing, and perhaps staging, then you execute. Unlike kinetic weapons cyber is a "one use" weapon. Forensics will show how it was done and negate any further use of that technique. It's one reason that cyber war is much more complex in preparation and execution than kinetic.
Opinions are like azzholes, everybody has one. Everybody thinks theirs is special.
GC,
Everyone with experience in this space, Rocky, Jorge, Pugs, and myself all agree. This was not a cyber attack.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
This will just about cover this thread...

Humm, didn't someone say that about the JFK Assassination theory that said more than LHO was involved?
I didn't even bother reading pages 2 and 3. GIGO

Cyber isn't like kinetic weapons. You don't do practice runs. You do research, you do probing, and perhaps staging, then you execute. Unlike kinetic weapons cyber is a "one use" weapon. Forensics will show how it was done and negate any further use of that technique. It's one reason that cyber war is much more complex in preparation and execution than kinetic.
But what if they commit enough of these people quit asking questions and then BAM they go full out with everyone’s guard down??
I would say the odds of cyber attack are around 1.22%.

But what if they commit enough of these people quit asking questions and then BAM they go full out with everyone’s guard down??

Who hasn't asked the question as to how a ship, longer than 3 football fields, crashed and took out a major bridge?

Everyone has asked that question.
Ship is named Dali and hires a Ukrainian captain in January. 5 years after Q says Bridge the Dali takes out the Bridge and Salvadore Dali had a famous painting named The Broken Bridge.

2 weeks before this Trump said we would experience deep state attacks.

Pure Quincidence.

This right here.

But you learn easily if you are paying attention that the government and media lie to the public all the time.
If some one is killed or something bad happens, and the RACE of the perp is NOT given, its not hard to guess he is Black.
If the guilty party is white, they blast it all over the news, for as many days as they can get away with it.

If this incident was nothing but a real fluke, anyone paying attention enough to realize, We've had a LOT of flukes happening under the Biden Administration in the last 3 plus years?

We all live in a world that our own government, MEDIA and leaders TELL us how to think, and WHAT to think....

Yeah, just like on the Wizard of Oz... "IGNORE THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN"....
You dont have to believe the media or gov.

Right here on this thread you have decades of experience explaining what happened. Heck, Jorge said he was in command of an aircraft carrier when a similar event happened.

Enough evidence to think critically and figure out what was the most probable cause in this instance.

Instead, everyone ignores them and just brags about how they don't believe anything the media or gov says.

Looking for truth but immediately discounting it when it is written before their eyes.

Video

"Should" being the operative word. I personally experienced loss of steering whilst conning USS John F. Kennedy (CV 67) during and U/W replenishment. It happens and on a civilian, profit driven, third world scow, "should" becomes even more plausible.
Excellent post...I was an engineer for the largest privately owned tug company, Crowley Marine, failures like the Dali are much more common than anyone would imagine. Usually though, not doing 8 kts speed over ground approaching a bridge passage....and that is where it all went to schidt...speed is time, they didn't have time with cascading events in the engine room to restore electrical power.
You really nailed it with "third world profit driven scow"...add to that the poorly paid mix and match third world engineering officers with god knows what kind of licensing from god knows what country.
A ship's engineer did a video, explaining why the ship suddenly turned to starboard. He figures that the ship did make a mistake in trying to reverse course. When that happened, the paddle-wheel effect of the propellers caused the ship to rotate clock-wise. Had they remained forward, they would have had more water over the rudder and better steering to avoid the bridge supports.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ship is named Dali and hires a Ukrainian captain in January. 5 years after Q says Bridge the Dali takes out the Bridge and Salvadore Dali had a famous painting named The Broken Bridge.

Pure Quincidence.

Did you read that on your Newsweek subscription?

LOL.
Oh the iro-knee of the responders here. Oh wow

Pure Quincidence.

Did you read that on your Newsweek subscription?

LOL.

Better question...if Q knew, why didn't the people in control stop it from happening?

Seems kinda criminal.
Dooood, it's all part of the plan, connect the dots!!!
Even Ray Charles could see it was intentional.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding.

That seems to be more relevant with life every day my friend. Don't trust anything you hear or see and question everything. It's easy to believe many things none of us would have a few years ago with all the weird and downright unthinkable things taking place.

Also after seeing all the post made on this forum supporting the covid shot by the "experts" should have taught us all to NOT trust much of anything that comes from here.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Even Ray Charles could see it was intentional.

Poster Child post explaining why Jesus walked on water...because he couldn't swim...
Originally Posted by grouseman
A ship's engineer did a video, explaining why the ship suddenly turned to starboard. He figures that the ship did make a mistake in trying to reverse course. When that happened, the paddle-wheel effect of the propellers caused the ship to rotate clock-wise. Had they remained forward, they would have had more water over the rudder and better steering to avoid the bridge supports.

I believe they also had a rudder casualty and although I am not sure, I think she is a single screw ship, even less maneuverable...

I believe they also had a rudder casualty and although I am not sure, I think she is a single screw ship, even less maneuverable...

Yes, to single screw.

Yes, to single screw.

This would also dictate which way she would drift if her rudder failed in the midships position) or even a rudder shift to arrest the turn.

Yes, to single screw.

This would also dictate which way she would drift if her rudder failed in the midships position) or even a rudder shift to arrest the turn.

Plus, wind and current as you know. Some debate as to whether the harbor pilots dropped the anchor, which also could have added to the ships direction change.

However, the big one, momentum. Hard to defy physics.
"I don't trust the government to tell the truth." This implies that everything the government says is a lie, and that everything they say is the opposite.

Which is an egregious violation of logic and experience. Just one example: The government, by virtue of assigning gunchamp a Social Security number and charging him taxes, makes an explicit claim that gunchamp is a human. But since it's the government, is that a lie?

When the Chinese balloon incident happened, people screamed that the government should have immmediately admitted it was a Chinese spy device. But now, they scream that the government should never have so quickly said the ship incident wasn't terrorism. Which is it, you people? Come right out with what you know, or not?

Yes, to single screw.

Plus, wind and current as you know. Some debate as to whether the harbor pilots dropped the anchor, which also could have added to the ships direction change.

I did mention the effects of that ship's ridiculously high freeboard and the wind on another post. And I do believe the anchor was dropped.

Yes, to single screw.

I did mention the effects of that ship's ridiculously high freeboard and the wind on another post. And I do believe the anchor was dropped.

Was probably pretty terrifying being on that boat knowing what was about to happen, in slow motion.

Working through the electrical and power problems, knowing it won't help.

Thank God they called and alerted authorities so the bridge could be shut down.
One more comment before I give up here...

Gunchamp, you aren't just asking questions. You are repeating spurious claims in the hopes of validation. Your comment that "more people are saying..." is just one step from the lie of "everybody knows that..."
It seems to me that there is some VERY WELL FOUNDED skepticism on display here, and nothing more. Nothing worth arguing over. Even the left knows the govt isn't honest, so I'm not sure why that's debatable?

If the govt had earned our trust, as they used to, decades ago, we wouldn't have this discussion at all would we?

Let's just say, shipwreck aside, the govt has earned all our mistrust and more. Individual people long since retired may or may not have intel that helps clarify events, but that's secondary to the real issue, which is Americans current distrust of our govt.
When you have millions of pounds of steel headed toward a bridge at however many knots, you have a power failure, and bit of panic all kinds of bad things can happen. There are no brakes except an anchor on the water.

The most likely explanation is the most likely.

If this was sabotage it was covered so brilliantly that only 3 or 4 of you can see it for what it is.
I was on the USS Denver attempting to leave San Diego. The ship lost steering and ran aground into Point Loma. Shcit happens. I’ve seen it first hand.
I’m not saying there wasn’t something else that happened, but, loss power that controls critical hydraulic pumps, motors, etc…. And your in a world of hurt.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It seems to me that there is some VERY WELL FOUNDED skepticism on display here, and nothing more. Nothing worth arguing over. Even the left knows the govt isn't honest, so I'm not sure why that's debatable?

If the govt had earned our trust, as they used to, decades ago, we wouldn't have this discussion at all would we?

Let's just say, shipwreck aside, the govt has earned all our mistrust and more. Individual people long since retired may or may not have intel that helps clarify events, but that's secondary to the real issue, which is Americans current distrust of our govt.

Not arguing (or at least I'm not) the mistrust in the government at all. I'm just disputing the physical aspect of "cyber attack" on a third world diesel scow with basic technology. I would believe a deliberate action by a crew member (s) as more plausible, but even then. Cyberattack is pure idiocy in this case
Maybe we need to relitigate the Exxon Valdez oil spill. How could that have possibly been an accident. The 3rd mate had an 11 mile wide channel. Maybe he was working for the Russians. There are still a few leftover Russians in Alaska.
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Funny how it hit in the only spot that would guarantee to drop the bridge in one of the biggest ports in our country. Alot of coincidences dont you think?

Aside from that, the odds of any one single ship doing that during a single port call is quite low.

However, there are about 350,000 large ship port calls per year at the larger U.S. port combined.

That's around 14,000,000 over a 40-year period. So, the chances of something going really wrong once or more-than once in 14,000,000 opportunities is not that low.
Very true

99.999% correct.... Well, maybe 100. laugh laugh

Added: I recall the USS Sperry taking out half of a highway on the Columbia River circa '66 when they lost steering and the bow ended up on the centerline of the highway.. A year later, the SAME ship lost steering again at the SAME spot but recovered in time to avoid another beaching.. Lots of spooked sailors on that ship after that.. laugh

Not arguing (or at least I'm not) the mistrust in the government at all. I'm just disputing the physical aspect of "cyber attack" on a third world diesel scow with basic technology. I would believe a deliberate action by a crew member (s) as more plausible, but even then. Cyberattack is pure idiocy in this case

Anyone who thinks this was a cyber-attack needs to take this as a sign of total lack of critical thinking skills.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
GC,
Everyone with experience in this space, Rocky, Jorge, Pugs, and myself all agree. This was not a cyber attack.
Thank you for that. That was my only intention was for discussion. I didnt mean this to turn angry. Im just looking for info is all.
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding.

That seems to be more relevant with life every day my friend. Don't trust anything you hear or see and question everything. It's easy to believe many things none of us would have a few years ago with all the weird and downright unthinkable things taking place.

Also after seeing all the post made on this forum supporting the covid shot by the "experts" should have taught us all to NOT trust much of anything that comes from here.
Great post and thank you
GC,
Thank you for that. That was my only intention was for discussion. I didnt mean this to turn angry. Im just looking for info is all.

Where did AS say what you quoted?

Post of the year!
I appreciate the last couple pages, as there was good discussion from guys with experience, rather than just name calling and flaming. All I am looking for on this one is info. I started the discussion by saying that more and more videos are surfacing, stating that it was cyber attack related, because there are. I was hoping to get some good info and different point of views, because the fire is full of alot of knowledgeable folks. Thanks to those who provided that
GC,

Page 3, roughly half way down

Video

And with all their back ups, airliners should never crash.
GC,

Missed that, thanks!

Pure Quincidence.

Pure delusional troll at work.
GC,

Missed that, thanks!
No problem
GC,

GC,

The ocean is a brutal place, and people and machines are less perfect than we'd like to believe. Here's an interesting historical event to add context to things at sea can go wrong in what seems like impossible ways:

Video

Dammit Men.

Stop trying to making sense here. Worse yet, you seem to be making attempts to instill it in others.
gunchamp, you've stated your intentions quite plainly and I understand the need to discuss these things.

Perhaps in the future, when questioning and starting a debate of sorts, you post a reliable video of the opposing view. It might relieve some folks thoughts that you are espousing a certain point of view.
'
Some folks just can't accept the fact that there are times when "stuff" just happens...

1980 Sunshine Skyway Bridge tragedy
video posted to YouTube on Mar 26, 2024

"The shocking collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore early Tuesday morning gives people in the Bay Area some frightening flashbacks to another disaster."

YouTube channel: FOX 13 Tampa Bay

Cheers! smile
Add 'em all up and it's a wonder that more bridges don't have an "incident" nearly every day.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/190386/number-of-road-bridges-in-the-united-states/
GC,

Don't forget Buzz and Jag
I remember after E. Palestine OH, train derailments were in the news all the time. Now they're not - doesn't change the fact that the US averages 3 of them a day...
I remember after E. Palestine OH, train derailments were in the news all the time. Now they're not - doesn't change the fact that the US averages 3 of them a day...

eek shocked eek shocked

The sky is falling...............well, bridges and trains at least.
A question:

Why do the conspiracy theorists want this to be an "attack?"

The consequences of such an attack would be serious...
A question:

Very.

As in world changing?

3 derailments a day with the environmental and public health implications?

That’s scary as Fück
A question:

In my lifetime - I've never seen the DNC fail to use such a thing, a tragedy, to garner more control over US citizens. Be it a new hoop to jump through or a tax or whatever.

If the conspiracy is that this was cyber, we know about it and aren't saying - do you really believe they'd not use this as a precursor to putting more regulation on the average American?

Enhanced TWIC cards or some form of monitoring/reporting to the .gov etc? There's been zero calls for any of it or even no calls to "reduce our reliance on fossil fuels - instead of that diesel/electric boat - all electric".
I’m still reeling from the GloboHomoNaziPedoJewCabal that has set hundreds of wildfires, recruited and brainwashed all these folks for mass shootings (not to mention the crisis actors), and blowed up all the food production facilities.

Now the bridges!?!?!

Oy Vey……We’re gonna die.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
A question:

Very.

As in world changing?

If you look at this board, the argument is essentially for a type of isolationism.

So, if you want that, this being an "attack," cyber or otherwise, is antithetical to their desires.

Ironically, the accident theory suits their ends much better.

Odd.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

That’s scary as Fück

Vast majority of derailments are very localized in nature and don't have much impact other than gouging up the dirt and tracks. But the train still comes off the rails - a lot.

That’s scary as Fück

Vast majority of derailments are very localized in nature and don't have much impact other than gouging up the dirt and tracks. But the train still comes off the rails - a lot.

I get it. But from what I understand the derailment in E Palestine involved pretty hazardous material. I’d say that warrants coverage? Unless that’s happening 3 times a day then it’s a severely under reported slice of modern American life
A question:

It's a contest to see who can come off as more cynical, jaded, and all-knowing about what's really going on.

Pure Quincidence.

Painting done in 1945. 5 yrs ago Q said, bridge will be hit. Q is modern day Nostradamus.

We need incoming ariel post to clear this up.
A question:

IMHO, it gives them another conspiracy theory to agonize and obsess over... It provides a distraction from their boring, routine everyday lives.

Just my two cents... Cheers! smile

First? At what time could any people trust their government? Even the people of the US?

Theories abound, back to the 19'th century.

We blew up the Maine.
We let the Japs bomb Pearl Harbor.
We killed JFK
We orchestrated 9-11
We organized Benghazi to take out a whistle blower.
etc,
etc

Hell, I might even give credence to a couple of these.

But the Dali, No fugging way. It crashed in the most spectacular way possible. But it was a one in a million chance that it would work out that way.

Killing power to the vessel, which probably could have been done remotely, certainly gave no guarantee she would take out the bridge. The most likely scenario would have been a dead vessel in the harbor channel.

Experts have already told us that such a vessel has no steering without the screw turning. It is thrust of the prop against the rudder that moves the stern over. Without the engines, the ship could not be steered into the bridge support.

If a terrorist wanted to assure a catastrophic event, he would max out power and take control of steering. He would leave nothing to chance.

That’s scary as Fück

I get it. But from what I understand the derailment in E Palestine involved pretty hazardous material. I’d say that warrants coverage? Unless that’s happening 3 times a day then it’s a severely under reported slice of modern American life

Nope - agree. E Palestine was hazmat and the burning of it wasn't smart. Just saying, after that every little bump and bruise of a train was reported like it "all of the sudden was happening" - nope. Always had been happening, small scale, sometimes large. Same will be for boats for a while. That's all I'm saying.

Mishaps happen - rarely are they massive in scale but when one is - that then heightens awareness of all mishaps in that mode and it becomes a constant barrage of "sky is falling -we're under attack!"

Video

One engineer stated 30 seconds top before emergency generator powered up back up rudder hydraulics. Cyber attack is a red herring to dismiss any possibility of intentional act. 45’ draft at 8 knots would not suddenly turn either way. But it did according to one video of the reported track. 5 minutes straight ahead clears the danger. Why did the ship steer into the bridge instead? A natural question and obvious isn’t conspiratorial.
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

The lightening speed with which the .gov totally and absolutely discounted "terrorism" completely clouds my judgment on this issue. The rapidity and vigor with which they made their proclamation causes my belief of same to be inverse to their claims. (I think they are lying their faqking asses off.)

Agreed. Funny how China owns and manages the Dali and Joey never mentioned it.
A question:

It conforms with their "We are under attack" narrative, and victim mentality.
Originally Posted by rickt300

To be accurate - an investment holding company based in Hong Kong owns the company that owns the ship out of Singapore and the management company out of Singapore. It was chartered to a Dutch company and US pilots were on it when it hit the bridge.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I’m still reeling from the GloboHomoNaziPedoJewCabal that has set hundreds of wildfires, recruited and brainwashed all these folks for mass shootings (not to mention the crisis actors), and blowed up all the food production facilities.

Now the bridges!?!?!

Oy Vey……We’re gonna die.

It's the End of The World.

Jesus is coming for you!
Hollywood needs to consult with the gifted individuals on this forum because there's more fictitious bulls hit put out here than all the packing houses in America combined!! Many a good movie could be made from the bulls hit dispensed here!! crazy sleep
Singapore is not China. Both parties named in the lawsuit (owner and mgmt co) are based out of Singapore.

Pure Quincidence.
This post is Bull$hit without a source from 5 years ago.
Originally Posted by BCBH

Pure Quincidence.

Careful what you ask for...

Pure Quincidence.

Careful what you ask for...
A Q tweet or a post dated from 5 years ago would be enough.
I have some questions about what I saw in the videos. I am a licensed Offshore Installation Manager although for a floating oil and gas platform. I have been licensed for 20 years and know what US Flagged vessels are supposed to have. One thing that has been a priority during the last 3 USCG annual inspections is the response plan for loss of power. I realize this is a foreign flag vessel and probably has lower standards.
For ships, rigs and platforms that are inspected, backup power to maintain emergency lights, navigational aids, etc. are required. We had a battery bank system powering the Emergency Buss so we had lights to work in case Emergency generator didn't Auto start. Also fire detection, control system computers remained powered up.
This ship obviously lost engine and generator power but it went totally dark. That raises suspicions to me. I am thinking there should have been a battery system running at least the Nav lights on the masts and a few emergency lights until the backup generator was on load. Maybe they don't have that available but I can't imagine that they wouldn't. I have been on several foreign flagged vessels in the gulf and they have the same type systems Coast Guard requires.
I heard a chief engineer saying that foreign vessels have low standards poor maintenance and incompetent poorly trained crews. So who knows?
If they are going to enter our ports and knock out our infrastructure we need some changes to protect us.
A question:

It's a contest to see who can come off as more cynical, jaded, and all-knowing about what's really going on.
All I know, and I have it from very good sources, is that the

ALIENS

caused it.

They're just getting to the bottom of it now to figure out if it was the Grays or the Lizards.

Pure Quincidence.

This post is Bullśhit.

Fixed it for you.

To be accurate - an investment holding company based in Hong Kong owns the company that owns the ship out of Singapore and the management company out of Singapore. It was chartered to a Dutch company and US pilots were on it when it hit the bridge.

Dude. Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Sheesh.
A question:

In my lifetime - I've never seen the DNC fail to use such a thing, a tragedy, to garner more control over US citizens. Be it a new hoop to jump through or a tax or whatever.

If the conspiracy is that this was cyber, we know about it and aren't saying - do you really believe they'd not use this as a precursor to putting more regulation on the average American?

Enhanced TWIC cards or some form of monitoring/reporting to the .gov etc? There's been zero calls for any of it or even no calls to "reduce our reliance on fossil fuels - instead of that diesel/electric boat - all electric".

Let us never forget that the American Patriot Act was signed into law by a Republican President.

I've never seen any party in power, right down to the local level, refuse to use an emergency or tragedy to try to gain more power.
A question:

Very.

As in world changing?

If you look at this board, the argument is essentially for a type of isolationism.

So, if you want that, this being an "attack," cyber or otherwise, is antithetical to their desires.

Odd.

The US now has thousands of troops in active wars in SYria , Yemen. Russia, Ukraine Israel Lebanon , Red Sea
Originally Posted by ribka
A question:

Very.

As in world changing?

Odd.

The US now has thousands of troops in active wars in SYria , Yemen. Russia, Ukraine Israel Lebanon , Red Sea

What does that have to do with a ship in Baltimore?

I am specifically referencing this event. If you have something to add about a ship in Baltimore, I'm all ears.

I would ❤️ for you to answer my question though...could be informative.
Originally Posted by BFaucett
A question:

IMHO, it gives them another conspiracy theory to agonize and obsess over... It provides a distraction from their boring, routine everyday lives.

Just my two cents... Cheers! smile

I think there's another side to publicly stating what happens in any given situation. We all want to think we have things figured out. It's human nature. The problem is a large part of information available to the public "us" is that it is coming from the internet. Every last website where people gather and discuss things like this event is also used as a propaganda arm for reasons that are not intended to good by people we never hear about. Sure we see the puppets like biden and his ilk but the folks that really hate freedom and anything decent are usually nameless to most of us. It's hard for most people to ignore the "fake" news and every other dubious source but an open mind not cluttered with junk is nice to have. Many here have said they no longer watch the news outlets. I'd say that's a good idea. Like it or not sites like this are being used by leftist every day to promote what they want.
While I feel we need some degree of isolationism I do not think this shipwreck was in any way an attack.

I tried to find out if she had more than one screw, but the info out there seemed pretty sketchy.......at least as far as my google-fu skills were capable of.

It was one of my first thoughts upon seeing the video, but it does seem these "scows" have one purpose and one prop will achieve that most days.

While that one video I found mentioned the side channel coming in on the left of the main channel (starboard stern of the ship) it didn't mention what stage and height of tide was running out that morning. A good high , full outgoing tide coming down that side channel would have had a decent effect on pushing that ship towards the part of the bridge it hit, especially coupled with the loss of power.
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I have some questions about what I saw in the videos. I am a licensed Offshore Installation Manager although for a floating oil and gas platform. I have been licensed for 20 years and know what US Flagged vessels are supposed to have. One thing that has been a priority during the last 3 USCG annual inspections is the response plan for loss of power. I realize this is a foreign flag vessel and probably has lower standards.
For ships, rigs and platforms that are inspected, backup power to maintain emergency lights, navigational aids, etc. are required. We had a battery bank system powering the Emergency Buss so we had lights to work in case Emergency generator didn't Auto start. Also fire detection, control system computers remained powered up.
This ship obviously lost engine and generator power but it went totally dark. That raises suspicions to me. I am thinking there should have been a battery system running at least the Nav lights on the masts and a few emergency lights until the backup generator was on load. Maybe they don't have that available but I can't imagine that they wouldn't. I have been on several foreign flagged vessels in the gulf and they have the same type systems Coast Guard requires.
I heard a chief engineer saying that foreign vessels have low standards poor maintenance and incompetent poorly trained crews. So who knows?
If they are going to enter our ports and knock out our infrastructure we need some changes to protect us.

Like tug escorts to get these huge ships past critical structure?

I tried to find out if she had more than one screw, but the info out there seemed pretty sketchy.......at least as far as my google-fu skills were capable of.

It was one of my first thoughts upon seeing the video, but it does seem these "scows" have one purpose and one prop will achieve that most days.

While that one video I found mentioned the side channel coming in on the left of the main channel (starboard stern of the ship) it didn't mention what stage and height of tide was running out that morning. A good high , full outgoing tide coming down that side channel would have had a decent effect on pushing that ship towards the part of the bridge it hit, especially coupled with the loss of power.

Right side - bottom under "Propulsion"
The antidote to baseless conspiracy theorizing:

https://spectator.org/go-touch-some-grass/
Thanks Teal. I probably avoided wikipedia as some crap on there is just crap.

But damn, 55,000+ HP is a bunch. And on a single fixed pitch prop. Someone on one of the other threads sure got it correct. One purpose and one purpose only....get containers across and ocean as quickly and cheaply as possible.

But damn, 55,000+ HP is a bunch. And on a single fixed pitch prop. Someone on one of the other threads sure got it correct. One purpose and one purpose only....get containers across and ocean as quickly and cheaply as possible.

A lot of wiki can be crap but for things like ship specs and the like, unlikely to be materially incorrect.
Originally Posted by Raeford
While I feel we need some degree of isolationism .....

I'd settle for not trying to be the world police

A lot of wiki can be crap but for things like ship specs and the like, unlikely to be materially incorrect.
True,

unless I happen to check it on a day when some chucklhead edited a minor part and it wasn't caught yet?
Originally Posted by logger

Video

Yeah, there are just times when multiple trains crash dumping toxins in streams some years and.other times when 5 or 6 Boeing incidents hit in one week and times when 2 airliners hit two buildings and 3 huge buildings fall straight down in their tracks and a dumbassed conspiracy theorist like Trump says it was an inside job.

Then there are times like when JP Morgan who worked for the Rothschilds skipped getting on the Titanic and it sinks with people like John J Aster and Gutenhiem and Isador Straus drown and then the Rockefellers and Rothschilds can finally pass the Federal Reserve Act.

To some people, everything is ust anodder Quincidence, especially people receiving US Govt paychecks.

Anyone who thinks this was a cyber-attack needs to take this as a sign of total lack of critical thinking skills.

Same could be said for those who think there is no God who created things by Intelligent Design.

Clue: The lying leftists, dimocraps and lying MSM agree with you.
A question:

Very.

As in world changing?

Uh, like in the WTC attack, Covid-19 attack, Dominion vote flipping attack, CYA attack on JFK, ......?

TFF.

Youse guys are tff.

Yeah, the Covid-19 was from undercooked bats, Ivermectin is toxic, the election wasnt stolen, the.Jab is safe, Hydroxychloroquine is poison, Remdisivir is great, the CDC, WHO, AMA and Big Pharma are great,.....

And Steve Bannon who says there are no Coincidences is crazy. whistle
I don't know about Bannon, but you sure as hell are.
A question:

Very.

As in world changing?

Uh, like in the WTC attack, Covid-19 attack, Dominion vote flipping attack, CYA attack on JFK, ......?

TFF.

Youse guys are tff.

Yeah, the Covid-19 was from undercooked bats, Ivermectin is toxic, the election wasnt stolen, the.Jab is safe, Hydroxychloroquine is poison, Remdisivir is great, the CDC, WHO, AMA and Big Pharma are great,.....

And Steve Bannon who says there are no Coincidences is crazy. whistle

Once again, you have completely missed the point.

Nice to see the softer Jag.
Originally Posted by logger

Video

Yeah, there are just times when multiple trains crash dumping toxins in streams some years and.other times when 5 or 6 Boeing incidents hit in one week and times when 2 airliners hit two buildings and 3 huge buildings fall straight down in their tracks and a dumbassed conspiracy theorist like Trump says it was an inside job.

Then there are times like when JP Morgan who worked for the Rothschilds skipped getting on the Titanic and it sinks with people like John J Aster and Gutenhiem and Isador Straus drown and then the Rockefellers and Rothschilds can finally pass the Federal Reserve Act.

To some people, everything is ust anodder Quincidence, especially people receiving US Govt paychecks.

Doc,

You're nuttier than squirrel shìt.

Those sneaky Rothschilds.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Those sneaky Rothschilds.

With their controllable icebergs....
Anyone who proclaims to know what happened is showcasing a limit ability to think critically.

The most likely cause was just electric/mechanical failure at the worst possible time and place. Shit does happen.

Anybody claiming it could not possibly be sabotage has a child like understanding of the world, even if there are other more likely possibilities.

Cyber is like black magic to ol boomers like the OP so it's an easy sell to the paranoid low information people. Sabotaging the ship over the internet is pretty far fetched and much harder than one of maybe a dozen ways to cut power. A bad actor with unfettered access to the ship could disable it in many ways at the time of their choosing.

It's fun to discuss what might have happened but right now nobody knows what did happen to cause the loss of power at the worst time and place.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Anyone who proclaims to know what happened is showcasing a limit ability to think critically.

The most likely cause was just electric/mechanical failure at the worst possible time and place. Shit does happen.

Anybody claiming it could not possibly be sabotage has a child like understanding of the world, even if there are other more likely possibilities.

Cyber is like black magic to ol boomers like the OP so it's an easy sell to the paranoid low information people. Sabotaging the ship over the internet is pretty far fetched and much harder than one of maybe a dozen ways to cut power. A bad actor with unfettered access to the ship could disable it in many ways at the time of their choosing.

It's fun to discuss what might have happened but right now nobody knows what did happen to cause the loss of power at the worst time and place.

Without John's magnificent insight... the entire Camofire... would know absolutely nothing.

Originally Posted by CashisKing
Without John's magnificent insight... the entire Camofire... would know absolutely nothing.

Well we know how to speel Campfire. That's not nuthin.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Well we know how to speel Campfire. That's not nuthin.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com][/quote]

Once again John...

Your masterful grasp of minutia... and other blatantly obvious things...

Leaves us all in awe.
I propose a vote Gentlemen...

Is John Burns the smartest man to have ever lived on planet earth (or the entire Galaxy... more to the point)?

Or not?

Please Vote your heartfelt truth.

Thanks

No joke, nation building and spreading democracy hasn’t been a huge success in parts of the world where people aren’t capable of handling the responsibility that comes with democracy. There are some folks that just need to be ruled with an iron fist.

it couldnt possibly be that things hit bridges every day of the freaking week, now that bridge fear is the word of the day the media just reports on them when they normally wouldn't even rate a blip on the screen
Just as the Space Shuttle can land perfectly well without any engine at all, the ship's loss of power did not deprive it of forward energy. It continued on its merry way quite happily and would have passed harmlessly under the bridge for some distance - if it had not turned directly into the bridge. What/who caused that turn? Is it beyond the realm of freakish coincidence to imagine plain incompetence at play? If that's the what, the proximate who is easy. There is no why necessary in this case, which is comforting, except for conspiracy analysts.
The wind, water currents, loss of ability to turn the rudder, etc., apparently means nothing huh? This site takes the cake, not enough brain cells to make up enough one good mind anymore. Rick has let this place this place turn into a complete [bleep] in the name of "freedom of speech". This isn't 24 Hour Campfire, it's Home of Extremely Disturbed Mentally Ill Looney Bin Patients. Why I keep hanging around I don't know. For some reason I keep hoping it'll get better, in vain, but it never does, it just keeps sinking lower and lower. Foolish [bleep] like this thread and the other whacko garbage are exactly what is driving voters away from Donald Trump, not encouraging people to vote for him. All of us on the right are painted like you [bleep]' psychopaths. Sickening.
I've got to log out and stay away from you idiots before I start vomiting.
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
The wind, water currents, loss of ability to turn the rudder, etc., apparently means nothing huh? This site takes the cake, not enough brain cells to make up enough one good mind anymore. Rick has let this place this place turn into a complete [bleep] in the name of "freedom of speech". This isn't 24 Hour Campfire, it's Home of Extremely Disturbed Mentally Ill Looney Bin Patients. Why I keep hanging around I don't know. For some reason I keep hoping it'll get better, in vain, but it never does, it just keeps sinking lower and lower. Foolish [bleep] like this thread and the other whacko garbage are exactly what is driving voters away from Donald Trump, not encouraging people to vote for him. All of us on the right are painted like you [bleep]' psychopaths. Sickening.

Science matters not.
Nor reason.
A question:

It conforms with their "We are under attack" narrative, and victim mentality.

But MAGA and their isolationism.

It doesn't make sense.
This, in spades.

LOL. You literally posted that a registered sex offender, Scott Ridder was influencing your thoughts. The dude has been caught not once, but twice creeping and exposing himself to girls.

You need to slow down and realize that those "influencers" that are controlling your thoughts and emotions (for you it's mainly emotions) aren't good guys.
Judging by the company, there musta been a pile of cock sucked in here this week.
Originally Posted by Eric308
This, in spades.

Hey eric and Phillip GFY in the wood shed or better yet swap your cock pacifiers out. Whether Trump gets the presidency he deserves or not you are still a liberal piece of [bleep] [bleep] , people like you are is who is sickening,, supporting pediophiles, abortion anti church, two tier justice the phony covid jab the list goes on. So maybe just maybe some of us would like to see just how you that live off of government and drink their koolaide survive if [bleep] does hit the fan,, cause i can guarantee you my door will be closed and yhou wont get any help from me
This, in spades.

Hey eric and Phillip GFY in the wood shed or better yet swap your cock pacifiers out. Whether Trump gets the presidency he deserves or not you are still a liberal piece of [bleep] [bleep] , people like you are is who is sickening,, supporting pediophiles, abortion anti church, two tier justice the phony covid jab the list goes on. So maybe just maybe some of us would like to see just how you that live off of government and drink their koolaide survive if [bleep] does hit the fan,, cause i can guarantee you my door will be closed and yhou wont get any help from me

Opinion?
This, in spades.

Lol, The Booster Twins!!

Not knowing how to use paragraphs is considered a leading indicator of mental illness, according to many.

We know about wind, currents, and the loss of power. The question is what caused the loss of power at the worst possible time?

Bad luck?

Poor maintenance?

Sabotage by a bad actor?

Right now all are possibilities but some are more likely than others.

Take a deep breath and try to compose some thoughts in a manner we can read. Or just leave.
question everything the government tells you.

Not the wrong angle to take

It isnt.
Foolish [bleep] like this thread and the other whacko garbage are exactly what is driving voters away from Donald Trump, not encouraging people to vote for him. All of us on the right are painted like you [bleep]' psychopaths. Sickening.

Now let's be honest here, you didn't like President Trump from day one so nobody is pushing you anywhere.

Make no mistake about it, if your anywhere near the right anyone on the left considers you a psychopath anyways whether or not you think Q is real. if you think otherwise you either haven't been paying attention or you're stupid.

Science matters not.

it was a a fairly weak tide in that section of the river . The tide in that area of the river is not that strong and the tide was slack

I took my boat out there for years fly fishing stripers. the tide, wind was not an issue when this occurred

Not knowing how to use paragraphs is considered a leading indicator of mental illness, according to many.

We know about wind, currents, and the loss of power. The question is what caused the loss of power at the worst possible time?

Bad luck?

Poor maintenance?

Sabotage by a bad actor?

Take a deep breath and try to compose some thoughts in a manner we can read. Or just leave.

Johnny vodka you ave stated that you routinely drove down to 220 feet for 40 minutes so obviously you could spend about 10 hours on one tank on this river bottom searching for bodies. same they didn't have your expertise lol

So did John Kerry and Spenser Rapone. And lon horiuchi.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

You discount their service to our nation?
Johnny vodka you ave stated that you routinely drove down to 220 feet for 40 minutes so obviously you could spend about 10 hours on one tank on this river bottom searching for bodies. same they didn't have your expertise lol

Hypocracy or Irony? Sandy VeeJay for sure.

It's never not funny when a keyboard is slurring.
Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out. I know, being free is a tough thing. Now go away and let the men talk
Any grassy knolls near the Baltimore bridge?

Bad luck?

Poor maintenance?

Sabotage by a bad actor?

Dammit, i find myself agreeing with you here lol

Hypocracy or Irony? Sandy VeeJay for sure.

It's never not funny when a keyboard is slurring.

Coming from the dipschit who literally got too drunk and posted they were going to shoot someone on another forum! Lol. You are a pathetic piece of schit!

Bad luck?

Poor maintenance?

Sabotage by a bad actor?

Dammit, i find myself agreeing with you here lol

That is because y'all have Fetterman... as your Lord and Savior...

DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID... Burns and Fetterman are kin...
Need proof?

Fetterman is a tall stupid fat drunk slob...

Burns is a short stupid fat drunk slob...
I seem to recall there are some ports or passageways or someplace where the shipping company has to hire a local captain to transport the ship. Might be the Panama Canal. Is this the case in the Boston Harbor?
It’s pretty common for multiple redundant systems to all fail at once and the safety measures put in place to prevent these types of accidents to have been completely ignored…oh, and the critical 2 minutes of VDR to be “missing”…🤬

I don’t know whether it was intentionally done by a bad actor (state) with the means to affect this type of “accident” or if it was just a bad coincidence of extraordinary circumstances that caused this but what I do know for a fact is that any time our government comes out within hours and says it was caused by “XYZ” then I’m extremely suspect because it’s more likely than not that it was instead actually caused by “ABC”.

Bad luck?

Poor maintenance?

Sabotage by a bad actor?

Yes.
Look up some dive tables and we'll find the real truth.

Bad luck?

Poor maintenance?

Sabotage by a bad actor?

Originally Posted by local_dirt
Yes.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[bleep] like you here always want somebody else to do their research. I have no dog in the fight. Fugk off and do it yourself, schitbag.

Bad luck?

Poor maintenance?

Sabotage by a bad actor?

Yes.

Coming from the dipschit who literally got too drunk and posted they were going to shoot someone on another forum! Lol. Not to mention all the complete other bullshcit you have posted!You are a pathetic piece of schit! You ignoring me big shot???

Well it suits their confirmation bias so they repeat it.

Occam's razor is necessarily ignored by the conspiracy nuts.
Yes.

[bleep] like you here always want somebody else to do their research. I have no dog in the fight. Fugk off and do it yourself, schitbag.

This one is hypocracy. And a complete lack of introspection. Which really is hypocracy.

Yes.

This one is hypocracy. And a complete lack of introspection. Which really is hypocracy.

Coming from the dipschit who literally got too drunk and posted they were going to shoot someone on another forum! Lol. Not to mention all the complete other bullshcit you have posted!You are a pathetic piece of schit! You ignoring me big shot???

Sure, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't question Youtube.
Originally Posted by Jessie'sGirl
I seem to recall there are some ports or passageways or someplace where the shipping company has to hire a local captain to transport the ship. Might be the Panama Canal. Is this the case in the Boston Harbor?

Yes. There were two harbor pilots on the ship and should have been "in control."

Almost all ports have pilots. Captains and crewbget the ship across the ocean, harbor pilots get them into and out of dock.
I have ZERO trust in gov and what they say,

Meaning what exactly? You actually believe nothing they say is true? Or worse, everything they say is deliberately false?

The government is no less trustworthy than the average dude spouting crap on youtube.

so if something seems off,...

And that's the unfounded bias you seek to confirm.

Since you wouldn't do your own research. If someone had some dive tables, they could easily prove your assertion of a 200 ft dive for 40 minutes was full of schit. As a former diver (not current), I did most of my diving in warm water and at depths usually 60 ft or less. However I did make some dives at 100-110 And I remember how limited our time was at that depth, running on just air (no gas mix). If you were talking about diving to 200 ft on just air, you're proving your ignorance (or stupidity).

https://restrictedwaters.com/2012/07/09/restricted-waters-2/
Oh, I ❤️ confirmation bias

Please, keep drinking and posting!!! It only assures how much of a D’bag you are! Lol
A question:

Very.

As in world changing?

Odd.

What does that have to do with a ship in Baltimore?

I am specifically referencing this event. If you have something to add about a ship in Baltimore, I'm all ears.

I would ❤️ for you to answer my question though...could be informative.

Hey ribka,

Any thoughts?

Might have missed them...

Science matters not.

Well according to Jag, Q did say something big was going to happen. And Simon and Garfunkel did record "Bridge over Troubled Water." Connect the Dots!
Originally Posted by plumbum

Science matters not.

Well according to Jag, Q did say something big was going to happen. And Simon and Garfunkel did record "Bridge over Troubled Water." Connect the Dots!

What are you talking about?

Willis?
Originally Posted by JessG

Please, keep drinking and posting!!! It only assures how much of a D’bag you are! Lol

I guess embarrassing all the “money” in your business ventures is pretty normal to you though… so you do you. Lol

Healthy skepticism is healthy. Keyword being healthy.

I suspect government's competence much more that its malice.

Healthy skepticism is healthy. Keyword being healthy.

I suspect government's competence much more that its malice.

I find it interesting...everyone hates government, congress approval rating in the thirties...

Yet, it is never my representative, they are one of the good guys.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Pure Quincidence.

Pure delusional troll at work.

Self-delusional. Or bored Psych students.
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Just as the Space Shuttle can land perfectly well without any engine at all, the ship's loss of power did not deprive it of forward energy.

Uhm, the Space Shuttle had gravity it used to convert into forward energy (the wings helped with that).
Yet, it is never my representative, they are one of the good guys.

Mine arent.
Just as the Space Shuttle can land perfectly well without any engine at all, the ship's loss of power did not deprive it of forward energy.

Uhm, the Space Shuttle had gravity it used to convert into forward energy (the wings helped with that).

The wings stabilizing direction you mean, comparable to the 20 ton rudder steering straight ahead? A ship without a rudder. A rudder that can't be moved? A 100,000 ton arrow shooting straight ahead for another mile? How did such an unstoppable force suddenly turn to starboard just in time for such an unlucky crash?
edit: All they had to do was nothing, let momentum clear the bridge. The turn isn't a slow drift either, that wind might cause on a paper cup. This huge, unstoppable, ship is seen making an unlikely turn directly toward the bridge. It looks deliberate. The black box contents are said to be "shocking," but just how is a big secret apparently.
The black box contents are said to be "shocking," ....

By whom?

Most on here will never discount any liberal's service to this nation. It's just that we see it as being a destructive thing that is actively ruining all we were given by our Founding Fathers. Kerry is an excellent example of that.
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Most on here will never discount any liberal's service to this nation. It's just that we see it as being a destructive thing that is actively ruining all we were given by our Founding Fathers. Kerry is an excellent example of that.

Jorge and Rocky.

Context.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
GC,

Don't forget Buzz and Jag

I see you were.'t included... (HINT)
Just as the Space Shuttle can land perfectly well without any engine at all.

Seriously? The shuttle's speed (wind over surfaces creating lift, etc) can be redirected using it's ailerons, rudder, speed breaks, etc. the ship, traveling at eight knots with NO rudder authority, is at the mercy of it's forward momentum and wind against it's huge freeboard. I'm not sure where the wind was coming from, but I'm betting it was from the wrong direction or negligible.

Video

One engineer stated 30 seconds top before emergency generator powered up back up rudder hydraulics. Cyber attack is a red herring to dismiss any possibility of intentional act. 45’ draft at 8 knots would not suddenly turn either way. But it did according to one video of the reported track. 5 minutes straight ahead clears the danger. Why did the ship steer into the bridge instead? A natural question and obvious isn’t conspiratorial.

Acceptable theorizing and I addressed this on one of my posts. An internal takeover and intentional takeover is/was certainly plausible (but I doubt it and I'll put my money on catastrophic casualty), but a cyber takeover of the ship's bridge is pure kookery
.....wind against it's huge freeboard. I'm not sure where the wind was coming from, but I'm betting it was from the wrong direction or negligible.

Nah, those container ships with the containers stacked on the deck are designed to shed wind and are very aerodynamic, like the space shuttle.
.....wind against it's huge freeboard. I'm not sure where the wind was coming from, but I'm betting it was from the wrong direction or negligible.

Nah, those container ships with the containers stacked on the deck are designed to shed wind and are very aerodynamic, like the space shuttle.

Thanks for that information, can I quote you?

/s
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Science matters not.

I know that song! "Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down."
The bridge performed the "I will lay me down" part, it laid itself down. Paul Simon was in on the conspiracy when he wrote that song in 1970.

Q knew and knows. Beware.

/s

As long as you give me credit, after all, I am an expert.
I used to own tinker toys therefore I’m a bridge expert.

/s

As long as you give me credit, after all, I am an expert.

Done.

I'd love to see that journal article.

Authors: smokepole...
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I used to own tinker toys therefore I’m a bridge expert.

Actually, more experience than most of the conspiracy experts...

PS Erector sets would be better w your troll game.
The science is settled on this. End of story. To try and debate any other scenarios is pure white supremacy.

Yes. There were two harbor pilots on the ship and should have been "in control."

Almost all ports have pilots. Captains and crewbget the ship across the ocean, harbor pilots get them into and out of dock.

Ok so I know very little about boats and even less about ships. Pretty much the pointy end is the front and the motor hangs on the flat end. So this was a foreign owned ship with a citizen of a foreign nation as captain. Two harbor pilots take control of the ship away from the captain and steer it into a bridge. I would presume this was not their first day on the job and they had done this dozens if not hundreds of times before. The bridge did not appear overnight, it had been there a while. I assume this was not the first time the harbor pilots experienced a problem with an unfamiliar boat. Since the event involved both foriegn and domestic personnel, do the harbor pilots work for the FBLie or CYA? Just asking.

Ok so I know very little about boats and even less about ships. Pretty much the pointy end is the front and the motor hangs on the flat end. So this was a foreign owned ship with a citizen of a foreign nation as captain. Two harbor pilots take control of the ship away from the captain and steer it into a bridge. I would presume this was not their first day on the job and they had done this dozens if not hundreds of times before. The bridge did not appear overnight, it had been there a while. I assume this was not the first time the harbor pilots experienced a problem with an unfamiliar boat. Since the event involved both foriegn and domestic personnel, do the harbor pilots work for the FBLie or CYA? Just asking.

Ok Wise Man, time has come! Space Shuttle don't twist and turn on landing, agreed? Whatever caused that ship to abruptly turn was a force not found in nature, especially on this most curious of fateful days. Straight rudder - straight course. Numbers wise, 100,000 tons, 1000 foot hull, 45' in the drink going 8 knots will not stop for a mile. Huff and Puff all you want. No power to the rudder means it can't turn either. No problem. But it did! Why the Black Box records ( if such exist) remain guarded secrets is perhaps understandable in the blame game. That information will reveal all human intent and action.

Ok Wise Man, time has come! Space Shuttle don't twist and turn on landing, agreed? Whatever caused that ship to abruptly turn was a force not found in nature, especially on this most curious of fateful days. Straight rudder - straight course. Numbers wise, 100,000 tons, 1000 foot hull, 45' in the drink going 8 knots will not stop for a mile. Huff and Puff all you want. No power to the rudder means it can't turn either. No problem. But it did! Why the Black Box records ( if such exist) remain guarded secrets is perhaps understandable in the blame game. That information will reveal all human intent and action.

Not so much without propulsion
For the 100th friggen time - PROP WALK
If that was an 'Attack' - I'll eat my hat!

Force "not found in nature."

Lol
Who needs comedy when you have the campfire.
This thread has become useless, I have most of the posters on ignore.

LOL

What did we decide? Aliens? Govt conspiracy? Mooslums?

LOL

What did we decide? Aliens? Govt conspiracy? Mooslums?

God.

Geography is feeling very left out.
LOL

Only a puzzy puts people on ignore
Im just happy that everyone isnt yelling at me anymore. Thanks guys. Can always count on you fellas to brighten a mans day lol
Originally Posted by jwp475
LOL

Only a puzzy puts people on ignore

There is that...

Has anyone told Jag ?
Im just happy that everyone isnt yelling at me anymore. Thanks guys. Can always count on you fellas to brighten a mans day lol

You were never getting yelled at.

Just people asking questions.

Questions are good, remember?
There is only one explanation, and it is safe and effective.

Ok, NTSB.

I'll play.

What is the "one" explanation?
The oiler forgot to greeze the Johnson rod before leaving the dock.
LOL, you need to get your stories straight. Are the "black box records" shocking, non-existent, or "guarded secrets"?:

Why the Black Box records ( if such exist) remain guarded secrets is perhaps understandable in the blame game.
LOL, you need to get your stories straight. Are the "black box records" shocking, or non-existent:

Why the Black Box records ( if such exist) remain guarded secrets is perhaps understandable in the blame game.
non-existingly shocking I'd say.

The black box, if it exists, will have to be taken to Area 51 so its contents can be run through the ALIEN translation technology they have there, which was found on board the Roswell ship, so the ALIENS can understand all languages they run across in the race to conquer known and unknown universes.
LOL, you need to get your stories straight. Are the "black box records" shocking, or non-existent:

The black box, if it exists, will have to be taken to Area 51 so its contents can be run through the ALIEN translation technology they have there, which was found on board the Roswell ship, so the ALIENS can understand all languages they run across in the race to conquer known and unknown universes.

Ohhh, that's how that works.
Got it.......I think, maybe

They exist.

They aren't like the black box in an aircraft.

NTSB will release a detailed report, down to seconds, of what all actually happened.

From the bridge to the engine room.

Physics is hard to deny. Ask those two American pilots.

Ohhh, that's how that works.
Got it.......I think, maybe
Just check with me anytime ol' friend.

They exist.

They aren't like the black box in an aircraft.

NTSB will release a detailed report, down to seconds, of what all actually happened.

From the bridge to the engine room.

Physics is hard to deny. Ask those two American pilots.

You're not playing along here.

I can't wait to see how many degrees off of zero the rudder might have been when they lost power.

Science matters not.

What are you talking about?

Willis?

That science matters not when conspiracy theories abound.

Ok, NTSB.

I'll play.

It’s not out yet. Stop being un-American. The explanation IS safe and effective. We Americans trust the science. Not conspiracy theories about anchors and rudders and lights blinking.

Ok, NTSB.

I'll play.

It’s not out yet. Stop being un-American. The explanation IS safe and effective. We Americans trust the science. Not conspiracy theories about anchors and rudders and lights blinking.

Lol

"Trust the science."

I have said bs.

Lots of bs.

If anyone here has experience getting a drug to market, they will tell you it doesn't happen that fast.

No way. They've got to be shockingly non-existent, which is a closely-guarded secret.
Ask about why we have no new antibiotics...

Start there for how long it takes.

Force "not found in nature."

Lol

Joo Space Lasers. No doubt. Or werewolves.
Who pissed off plumbum?

Damn.

Like he knows what gravity acts like.
Who pissed off plumbum?

Damn.

jaquartz is pissed too. Coincidence?

I don't think so, there are no coincidences.
Who pissed off plumbum?

Damn.

Qincidence?
Who pissed off plumbum?

Damn.

Like he knows what gravity acts like.

I'm not pissed I'm laughing.

And making fun of the ridiculous things some people will believe instead of reality.
Who pissed off plumbum?

Damn.

Qincidence?

Connect the Dots!!
Trump and Putin's doing...wait for it.
LOL, you need to get your stories straight. Are the "black box records" shocking, non-existent, or "guarded secrets"?:

I would offer you hicks "Reading Comprehension, in Simplified Form" but it would ruin all your fun. I am a compassionate saint.
That would be awesome! In return, I could show you how to write and not contradict yourself!

Teal - you can lead 'em to water, eh?
Originally Posted by Tide_Change

If they won't listen to Teal, they've gotta listen to a guy named Tide Change.

It was aid bound for Palestine. The jews did it.
I still say it was aliens with hyperbolic lasers...

Or some sort of alien voodoo...

Fo sure.

How’s a prop walk without spinning? Seems like someone said the engine died when the lights went out. But that boat turned sho nuff.

How’s a prop walk without spinning? Seems like someone said the engine died when the lights went out. But that boat turned sho nuff.

Are you really this stupid, or just a troll?

Sigh... yes. Power off, boat drifts. Power on/smoke out stack as power/propulsion was restored. Full astern by the bridge - prop walk (single screw, aft end swings to port/lines up the bow to bridge) power off. Drifts some more. Power on - hits bridge.

Been repeated, discussed and dissected ad nauseum.

Sigh... yes. Power off, boat drifts. Power on/smoke out stack as power/propulsion was restored. Full astern by the bridge - prop walk (single screw, aft end swings to port/lines up the bow to bridge) power off. Drifts some more. Power on - hits bridge.

I think there was a Q drop about all that in 1999.
My, how civil. Thank you. Your speculation is excellent, more excellent than most. If a trustworthy authority ever confirms that suggestion, the cause will be laid to rest. The decision to make such a stupid maneuver will then come under scrutiny, major scrutiny. What idiot would do that? There is a serious gap in this footage between lights out and back on. Why is that information deleted? Other sources suggest the turn initiated before loss of power. If true, why, or how? The order to drop the port anchor seems to confirm that the ship was indeed headed toward the bridge already when power failed. Who knows if they dropped it? Otherwise holding on a steady course would have been the normal reaction, taking advantage of the way on, impossible to shed. They would have easily cleared the bridge. Reversing would only defeat the anchor setting and could never have stopped the ship anyhow. Moreover, lights back on means auxiliary generator only, not full power. (I believe that was the official reporting?) Ship would have steering restored but no propulsion to walk the prop. Otherwise, excellent speculation.
My, how civil. Thank you. Your speculation is excellent, more excellent than most. If a trustworthy authority ever confirms that suggestion, the cause will be laid to rest. The decision to make such a stupid maneuver will then come under scrutiny, major scrutiny. What idiot would do that? There is a serious gap in this footage between lights out and back on. Why is that information deleted? Other sources suggest the turn initiated before loss of power. If true, why, or how? The order to drop the port anchor seems to confirm that the ship was indeed headed toward the bridge already when power failed. Who knows if they dropped it? Otherwise holding on a steady course would have been the normal reaction, taking advantage of the way on, impossible to shed. They would have easily cleared the bridge. Reversing would only defeat the anchor setting and could never have stopped the ship anyhow. Moreover, lights back on means auxiliary generator only, not full power. (I believe that was the official reporting?) Ship would have steering restored but no propulsion to walk the prop. Otherwise, excellent speculation.

Got any links to those "other sources"?
The contents of the black box are "said to be shocking," but the sources cannot be revealed.

These and other relevant data were overheard whilst sipping a fine dessert coffee in a high-end steakhouse.

Most importantly, you heard it here first..

Try Redacted. Or YouTube. Any of the news reel yappers. Whatever the facts are, they must first be thoroughly massaged to fit the Truth before revealing. That's just my opinion. The rest, beyond innocent repetition, is pure conjecture. Don't blame me!

Q drop?

Anchor DROP?

THE BRIDGE DROPPED?!?!

If prop walk was the cause, would it be accurate to say that whoever (pilot) gave the command for "full astern" was responsible for hitting the bridge?
The 'cyber aliens' held back on the gail force winds up until the bridge removal had begun.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

If prop walk was the cause, would it be accurate to say that whoever (pilot) gave the command for "full astern" was responsible for hitting the bridge?

Responsibility for this begins with the root cause, i.e. what caused the loss of power, no the final frantic seconds of the person trying to save this situation.
The 'cyber aliens' held back on the gail force winds up until the bridge removal had begun.

the cyber aliens!!!!!!!

Try Redacted. Or YouTube. Any of the news reel yappers. Whatever the facts are, they must first be thoroughly massaged to fit the Truth before revealing. That's just my opinion. The rest, beyond innocent repetition, is pure conjecture. Don't blame me!

You state something exists

Other sources suggest the turn initiated before loss of power.

and then can't, or won't, provide evidence of such?

Why state it if you thing it might be "pure conjecture"?

Q drop?

Anchor DROP?

THE BRIDGE DROPPED?!?!

There ya go folks.

Dots................................................................................

Connected.

It would seem to me having been on some pretty big ships that if the port anchor was dropped while a ship was moving it would turn in that direction. Meaning the ship would have at least moved the bow to port, the left. It is true that without propulsion steering is pretty weak but still the rudder would cause the bow to move somewhat left if it were full port, mostly just changing the angle of the boat. That said the boat was moving so full port rudder would have had some effect. Depth of the channel at the Frances Scott key bridge is roughly 50 feet. Max draft for the Dali was just about that at 49.4 feet. Depth outside the channel is listed at 12 feet or less. However after watching several video's I am certain this was an actual accident. Going fishing.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
For those inclined to lean toward conspiracy, I'd suggest a few minutes on Youtube with a short story just posted by KGW tv Portland, the reporter interviews an 18 year veteran Columbia Bar Pilot on ship engine failures. Maybe it will help put things in perspective.
Repeating a lie a million times doesn't make it true. But it does convince more and more people it's true.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
For those inclined to lean toward conspiracy, I'd suggest a few minutes on Youtube with a short story just posted by KGW tv Portland, the reporter interviews an 18 year veteran Columbia Bar Pilot on ship engine failures. Maybe it will help put things in perspective.
Never having crossed that bar, but knowing a few who did, and having crossed the Humboldt Bay bar more than a few times...........I bet that pilot has some big huevos.

Coming into Humboldt Bay, with a NW wind, large swells (9' and above) and an outgoing tide, even in an 85'-120' ship with an experienced skipper, was always a fun time.
This guy seems credible and has the experience to support the prop walk hypothesis, not that Valstad doesn't, to be perfectly clear. He also states it would have been prudent to steam ahead instead of throwing it in reverse. Told ya so!
thanks

watching now,

nope, I see it has a transcript. I'll read that as it generally goes faster and I don't have to listen to the dude.

He's an engineer so from his point of view it might have been better to power forward. The pilot(s) may have decided they were too close to make any real difference in heading and just wanted to slow things down.

A scheidt storm of grand proportion overall.
© 24hourcampfire