Home
Next one for slum and rene

One for kaywoodie

one for Conrad and Sammo

Originally Posted by Valsdad

That one didn't make my bicycling play list, but this one did.

Next one for slum and rene

Since I am headed their way, I thought some Tennessee goodness belonged on my play list. This one made it.

It's friday and this week has been 3 months long. So time for some neo-classic country, bar music etc.

Paul stars in the opening of this one in a white shirt.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Sir mixalot.

Well done, sir.

Well done.
A little group of neighbors, they can perform pretty good. Not a big C&W fan but had to go see them in concert, with 4 Entertainers of the year, wanted to see the elephant.
Got in early for our Tuesday morning breakfast one morning, at the Destin Rotary Club and they came in with one of our members from Fort Payne, the guys had just bought several houses on Indian Bayou, down the bayou from my home. Just a group of good old boys from north Alabama. Jeff was a Treckie, I could always tell when he was off tour, his 54' boat would be gone from his dock, before daylight, name on his boat The Enterprise" Destin, FL.

Latest earworm
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

xclnt song for LBP

I was thinking these would be appropriate too

for all us who love this State but hate the politics

and some cool musicians on this one!

This one's for that Dave guy in MS

For you KC folks

You ought All the way, Johhny Reb, Johhny Horten
Originally Posted by DavePrice

Perzactly, what I was going to post, 4 baryard !
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by DavePrice

Perzactly, what I was going to post, 4 baryard !
good thing about girls riding bicycles.

You can yell out the car window "I bet it's wet" and you'll likely be right.

Might even get a smile from some.
For them Idaho folks

Valsdad: Thanks so much for the Mose Allison Sings thread. Jazz pianists from Tippo Mississippi in Tallahatchie County. My mother’s people were from that area and I spent much of my childhood on a farm on Tippo Bayou out from Phillip, now a Federal Wildlife Preserve. I very much enjoyed this. My first job as an elementary principal was at Drew and the guards kids at Parchman Farm attended school at Drew. I hunted with a lot of the guards and my brothers worked there a short while. Mose was inducted into Mississippi Hall of Fame for Musicians a while back. Only one writer from Tippo, can’t recall his name, but wrote an obscure novel called “Butcher Bird” during the depression. Stories and songs spring from the earth here. Ruben Grady Davis is the author.
Pistol Packin' Mama.
Bing Crosby
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

And therein lies a major problem with bicyclists. Plugged into tunes so that can't hear what's going on around them. Takes down their situational awareness exponentially. I'm mean, how the heck are they going to hear you honking at them? laugh
Originally Posted by MuskegMan
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

And therein lies a major problem with bicyclists. Plugged into tunes so that can't hear what's going on around them. Takes down their situational awareness exponentially. I'm mean, how the heck are they going to hear you honking at them? laugh

No buds for me. It's that little Buckshot speaker beneath the handlebars.

I thought Paul Barnard was a big fan of Alvin and the Chipmunks ??
Here's another for Paul . . .

"The policeman shouts, but I don't see him". (damn speakers)

Hooterville Fire Department. Hot Time In The Old time Tonight.
[img]
[/img]
For Greyghost

ring ding dong…ringa dinga ding dong…hells yeh
The gynocentric pussywhipped fire cucks are blue pilled

xclnt song for LBP

I was thinking these would be appropriate too

All are excellent for me!
Originally Posted by carrollco
Valsdad: Thanks so much for the Mose Allison Sings thread. Jazz pianists from Tippo Mississippi in Tallahatchie County. My mother’s people were from that area and I spent much of my childhood on a farm on Tippo Bayou out from Phillip, now a Federal Wildlife Preserve. I very much enjoyed this. My first job as an elementary principal was at Drew and the guards kids at Parchman Farm attended school at Drew. I hunted with a lot of the guards and my brothers worked there a short while. Mose was inducted into Mississippi Hall of Fame for Musicians a while back. Only one writer from Tippo, can’t recall his name, but wrote an obscure novel called “Butcher Bird” during the depression. Stories and songs spring from the earth here. Ruben Grady Davis is the author.
You're welcome.

Parchman Farm has been covered by a whole lot of artists.

Sounds like interesting country down there.

Pickin begins at 3:00
Theo Vonn is a likeable burnout and Billy Strings on that classic Martin guitar is phenomenal.
© 24hourcampfire