Home
...another charged with MURDER.

I suppose you could described Hapeville as 'a city of about 6,500 in the northwest part of the State' or you could say 'a blighted part of the greater Atlanta Metro area'
Perceptions can be varied....

https://ompaix.com/obits/lando-carter/
Another one bites the dust.
Originally Posted by Muffin

'or you could say 'a blighted part of the greater Atlanta Metro area'

That is redundant. I read it like this "a blighted part of the greater blight".
Oh yeh my dawgs!!! Hooah hooah

In remembering Lando Carter, we reflect on his role as a son, brother, and father. His untimely passing has not only caused emotional turmoil but also financial strain for his family.

In these trying times, showing your support can make a significant difference. Consider contributing to the fundraiser organized by Tia Avery

——-

Miss Tia goan put dat munneh down on a new 1998 Lexus

lexus lexus from long beach to texas!!!
Failed to secure life insurance and estate planning.

Well hell of course he didn’t.

pffft, ninja please
If we just give them their head like a horse that wants to run, will they take care of the problem themselves?
The children are the true victims here. Behind the 8 ball from the word go.
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
If we just give them their head like a horse that wants to run, will they take care of the problem themselves.
That won't work. Population control can only work by removing the breeding females. There are very few females being removed. As long as there are a few males left alive in any species there will be no lessening of overall numbers.

Wildlife biologists have known this for some time.
And the males will breed numbers of "fatherless" hood rats with untold numbers of breeders.
Originally Posted by Papag
And the males will breed numbers of "fatherless" hood rats with untold numbers of breeders.
That is the problem. And we have incentivized this very thing.
Thats some funny shi t right there. If one did not know the facts you might consider a donation...I'd place him right up there with St. george...3 children and one on the way....The apple and the tree comes to mind.

Perceptions can be varied....

https://ompaix.com/obits/lando-carter/
Georgia is a Felony Murder state. The partner who participated in the felony while his friend died could get a life sentence.

I suppose you could described Hapeville as 'a city of about 6,500 in the northwest part of the State' or you could say 'a blighted part of the greater Atlanta Metro area'
Too bad he didn't get both of them.

Lando was likely named after Lando Calrissian.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

So sad, to die so young. He had just received a scholarship to Georgia Tech, where he was going to study Electrical Engineering.
Whoops!
...another charged with [url=https://www.theblaze.com/news/georgia-robbery-thwarted-gun-garage]MURDER

"WSB was also able to confirm that Carter had been released from prison only a year prior to the robbery and his death. He had served a 15-year sentence for interference with commerce by threats or violence and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime of violence."

Tough sentence. Can you imagine getting out of prison and finding out that PoNtiAc's are out of production?? Sheeeit.....
Another Norwegian gets his happy snowshoes.
Hapeville is the Atlanta airport. Thug central.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
...another charged with [url=https://www.theblaze.com/news/georgia-robbery-thwarted-gun-garage]MURDER

"WSB was also able to confirm that Carter had been released from prison only a year prior to the robbery and his death. He had served a 15-year sentence for interference with commerce by threats or violence and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime of violence."

Tough sentence. Can you imagine getting out of prison and finding out that PoNtiAc's are out of production?? Sheeeit.....

Pontiac:

Po Old N I g g a Thinks It’s A Cadillac.

The first French that black folks learn to speak is Coupe de Ville.
Put on that tribute site: Ray-Ray helped me thru college and sheeit. Never did nuffins against anyone
Lando, remembered as a devoted father,

-------------------------------------------------

WSB was also able to confirm that Carter had been released from prison only a year prior to the robbery and his death. He had served a 15-year sentence

--------------------------------------------------

The black community is never going to pull out of this
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Hapeville is the Atlanta airport. Thug central.

The letter H should be dropped from Hapeville.
© 24hourcampfire