Home
Posted By: shreck Let them build the damn mosque - 08/23/10
First off I fully understand the intent of the muzzies, it's a victory Mosque. Cordoba House, I got it
right from the start. Apparently that was too cheeky for even the muzzies and they changed the name.
Let them build it. Does anyone think it will be a place of building bridges, understanding and all that nonsense? Not a chance. Islam is intolerant. Always hs been. So I say, let us see it. If we let them build it will they cease to demand more? Not a chance. More demands will be made, demanding the right to play the call to prayer, demanding the removal of hot dog vendors, demanding this and that. Heck it's New York, what do I care. I see the evils of islam, let the rest of America get a good look.
Let them build it, soak 'em with cost overruns like only unions can and watch it wither on the vine.
True - let them be seen for what they really are. On the other hand, it would please me to no end if nobody would work on it. I know it's too much to ask, but heck - allow them to build it, but we have the right to NOT work on it. Still, calling it a religious issue is bunk.
It is tap dancing on the graves of those killed in the attacks, and claiming victory over America.
Don't forget to hire illegals to built it.

Raid & deport.

Repeat.

Say, we might be able to use the Mosque to our advantage!

"Help wanted; Must Speak Spanish."
I disagree. Draw the line in the NYC streets... start profiling their ass until they realise that the United States of America has already seen enough and isn't going to let them invade or just creep in.

Let them attemp to take over some other Country... NOT ours.
No union builder will drive nail one into that abortion.

Bank on it.
No Union builder will get the chance. They will bring in their own builders and then they will go AWOL off their visiting visa and we will have thousands more to deal with. The Gov will prob give them money as well.
Nothing, but NOTHING gets built in NYC without the unions doing it. Period.

Even if they bring in their own builders, who brings the stuff there? Who unloads it? Follow the logic, yet?
Obama is right, the first amendment protects anybody that wants to kill 2700 plus Americans and we do need to protect them. Obama is just so right.
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Bank on it.

I am not a big union man, they just have never worked out for me but when I listened to FOX and heard the call buy union men calling for the workers to refuse to build it I chocked me up. In this time when work is hard to come by these guys are willing to stand up and say no. My has is off to them. Americans at their finest. I hope they can generate the support needed to stop this thing. I think NY needs this kind of victory.

Even if they bring in their own builders, who brings the stuff there? Who unloads it? Follow the logic, yet?

Exactly, and remember the fire department has to give it it's occupancy license. And don't forget the mob's cut. grin
Show 'em America at it's corruptest.

Bank on it.

I am not a big union man, they just have never worked out for me but when I listened to FOX and heard the call buy union men calling for the workers to refuse to build it I chocked me up. In this time when work is hard to come by these guys are willing to stand up and say no. My has is off to them. Americans at their finest. I hope they can generate the support needed to stop this thing. I think NY needs this kind of victory.
The mob ain't gonna' let this chit happen. Who's gonna' sell them concrete? The unions and their mob boses won't let it go up...
They have a lot of money. Why do you think Oblah blah is for it? They can and will buy off who ever they want.
Do you suppose the Grand Imam would applaude a Jewish Temple in Mecca ??...you bet your A$$ he wouldn't !!!!
Most important, it's stupid to let yourself be distracted by such an insignificant flake of nothing when there are much more important things going on.
Originally Posted by Barak
Most important, it's stupid to let yourself be distracted by such an insignificant flake of nothing when there are much more important things going on.

Well, if you say so, but I never saw better rationale for putting you on ignore, more succinctly stated, than right there.

Bank on it.
The unions will do whatever Obama tells them to do and vice versa.
Originally Posted by FlaRick

Bank on it.

Not this time. Push come to shove, over this one, I'll rest easy knowing the caliber of the men in the unions in NYC that'd be responsible for having to put that abortion up.

If I'm wrong, and they do, then this nation is lost forever.
[quote=Barak]Most important, it's stupid to let yourself be distracted by such an insignificant flake of nothing when there are much more important things going on.[/quote

frown Perfect response from a tolerant sympathizer. GW crazy

Oh I think I can handle one more distraction, especially one coming from a collective group aimed at my submission.
And it doth amuse me so.
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
Do you suppose the Grand Imam would applaude a Jewish Temple in Mecca ??...you bet your A$$ he wouldn't !!!!

infidels aren't even permitted to enter Mecca, much less build a place or worship there
Posted By: byc Re: Let them build the damn mosque - 08/24/10
Bro I thought that blue thing of a home down the street from you sort of resembled a mosque. Maybe they should re-build it there.

You've not been trashing them lately. Did they move?????

we realize your anarchism means you don't feel any loyalty to the United States or any kinship to the people murdered by the Muslim terrorists, Barak, but to those who do it is not insignificant that our enemies want to build a victory temple at the scene of their crimes. I know being autistic makes empathy difficult, but you should be able to figure that one out, man.
Originally Posted by byc
Bro I thought that blue thing of a home down the street from you sort of resembled a mosque. Maybe they should re-build it there.

You've not been trashing them lately. Did they move?????

Yes they did, pulled the POS trailer off the lot and have since put a POS house? there but as yet unoccupied. I'll get you some pix of it. It's lovely. Cover material for Better Homes and Hovels.

Yep, and there's plenty more. Monday Night Football, fantasy football, watching ghetto kids with a bouncing ball running up and down a court, dancing with the stars, etc.
Originally Posted by shreck
First off I fully understand the intent of the muzzies, it's a victory Mosque. Cordoba House, I got it
right from the start. Apparently that was too cheeky for even the muzzies and they changed the name.
Let them build it. Does anyone think it will be a place of building bridges, understanding and all that nonsense? Not a chance. Islam is intolerant. Always hs been. So I say, let us see it. If we let them build it will they cease to demand more? Not a chance. More demands will be made, demanding the right to play the call to prayer, demanding the removal of hot dog vendors, demanding this and that. Heck it's New York, what do I care. I see the evils of islam, let the rest of America get a good look.
Let them build it, soak 'em with cost overruns like only unions can and watch it wither on the vine.

I agree, let them build it, but put a few porkers in the ground under the foundation first
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

we realize your anarchism means you don't feel any loyalty to the United States or any kinship to the people murdered by the Muslim terrorists, Barak, but to those who do it is not insignificant that our enemies want to build a victory temple at the scene of their crimes. I know being autistic makes empathy difficult, but you should be able to figure that one out, man.

Oh, I understand the mechanism the politicians and their intellectuals are using to hype the event to properly distracting levels, yes I do.

But first of all, it's a minor issue of vanishingly small real significance compared with what's going on with the economy and foreign policy--particularly Iran.

And secondly, it's a private-property issue. Real small-government conservatives should be on the side of the Muslims, not on the side of those who wish to use the government to violate their property rights. I swear--it's like you guys can't even remember Kelo v. City of New London for five years! Now the shoe's on the other foot, and you're allowing yourselves to be stampeded into blatant hypocrisy?
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

infidels aren't even permitted to enter Mecca, much less build a place or worship there

Even air crew flying commercial airliners flying in to there must be all Muslim. For an 'infidel' to be there for any reason is a beheading offense.
Its private property unless there is evidence of criminal intent...which the government can establish in writ of a thousand years.......

Quite frankly I find it ironic one finding Constitutional protections for those who do not abide it; that you need a written public letter to grasp that says much.....

Let's see; the Teamster truck driver won't take the truck anywhere that has non-union help off loading. Just as one example. Or they just start following ALL the rules that are usually ignored. Like speed limits while getting to and from the site. No point in giving them any trouble about it, they know that rule book better than your lawyer does.

The unionized building inspectors find all kinds of faults with the work and materials, to the point at times they get to tear things down and redo. Never can seem to find fault until after the work is done of course.

Of course if I was working on it that thing would have pig blood and bacon grease everwhere I could manage to leave it.
Course, there are lefties out there who don't want you to display a Christmas tree. And I bet there are atheists who find your churches offensive. Who will protect your right to build a church?
If the unions refuse to build it, great.
If rich Christians buy the property, great.
If it catches fire, and no one will put it out, great. As long as those who start the fire are aware of the legal consequences, and are held accountable.
But how could anyone in good conscious want the government to have the authority to stop it.
Your rights won't be protected if theirs are not.
The hypocrisy of "Men of Conscience" is remarkable.

Gentlemen: There is no doubt and no argument that they do have the clear and Constitutional right to build the horrible edifice there.

There is no doubt that the horrible edifice will not be built there.

Trust me on this; forget about it and get back to more important issues.

Bank on it.

Not this time. Push come to shove, over this one, I'll rest easy knowing the caliber of the men in the unions in NYC that'd be responsible for having to put that abortion up.

Dude...you must have more faith....just sayin...
But first of all, it's a minor issue of vanishingly small real significance compared with what's going on with the economy and foreign policy--particularly Iran.

And secondly, it's a private-property issue.
You are wrong and right. 61% agree it's a private property issue and 64% don't believe it should be built there. This is important to a lot of people. I heard tonight 80% of people are watching this issue with interest. Kinda funny you telling folks what they ought to be concerned about. You make it sound like people can't have multiple interests in current events. Monogamous thinking might suit some, but not those capable of more.
Originally Posted by mcmurphrjk
Course, there are lefties out there who don't want you to display a Christmas tree. And I bet there are atheists who find your churches offensive. Who will protect your right to build a church?
If the unions refuse to build it, great.
If rich Christians buy the property, great.
If it catches fire, and no one will put it out, great. As long as those who start the fire are aware of the legal consequences, and are held accountable.
But how could anyone in good conscious want the government to have the authority to stop it.
Your rights won't be protected if theirs are not.

Lefties don't like Christmas trees, but they lay claim to rights given by God, and the Atheists must find those rights just as offensive as churches, to be consistent.

The government (the peoples) basis for stopping it is pretty much a declaration of war; what other sphere is the word "infidel" used in positive fashion?

I have no rights, least not as an "infidel", under Allah, nor under the Atheists' Bill of Rights, which without a God, apparently means that which I am granted by Atheists.

Quite frankly, granting Allah and no God the same level of respect as the Creator of our freedom and liberties really means no respect at all.

If I were to define those whom I wish to murder and my "justification" and put it in writing, I'd be justifiably locked up; I wouldn't be paying an architect for a new house, because I have a "right" to.
Not remarkable at all when you consider that hypocrisy is a universal human trait. So universal that it really can't be considered a flaw as much as a trait. Course everyone loves to point out the other guy's hypocrisy but it's fighting time when it's called on the home turf, 'cause that's different. But maybe it's not hypocrisy either since law is involved. That's the thing about law. It never can cover all the bases 100%, and this deal is one of those. Except for those who just don't get it or happen to love law for the sake of it. I'm neither.

True story. Not sure if it's legible, but check the shirt. Taken downtown Bean. Not NYC, but sentiment exactly the same, I'm sure, as far as things like this. It reads, "rough on rats: union labor". whistle

I don't see any way any how would any union stop to do anything but spit on that project.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RWE Re: Let them build the damn mosque - 08/24/10
Originally Posted by lhonda

[Linked Image]

What is the thing hanging from the chain on the "Oh $hit handle" by the door?
Originally Posted by chris112

Let's see; the Teamster truck driver won't take the truck anywhere that has non-union help off loading. Just as one example. Or they just start following ALL the rules that are usually ignored. Like speed limits while getting to and from the site. No point in giving them any trouble about it, they know that rule book better than your lawyer does.

The unionized building inspectors find all kinds of faults with the work and materials, to the point at times they get to tear things down and redo. Never can seem to find fault until after the work is done of course.

Of course if I was working on it that thing would have pig blood and bacon grease everwhere I could manage to leave it.

Exactly.

That, and the street vendor's union will be out front... oh, about 5 times a day, selling pork sausage, etc., to the construction workers who can/will sit ALL over the job site eating lunch... and dripping... and spilling....

That's what I'm hoping for - the NYC unions will ensure nothing gets done on that monstrosity..

Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by lhonda

[Linked Image]

What is the thing hanging from the chain on the "Oh $hit handle" by the door?

Yeah, WTF is that?
Originally Posted by TBaker5390

Bank on it.

Dude...you must have more faith....just sayin...

I blue-collar Americans? Yeah, I guess I do.
All those good old boy blue collar union guys sure do elect and support extreme left, radical leaders. The union leaders will do everything they can to protect the rights of the muslims. And, they will use all their powers to punish any of their blue collar members who stand in the way. When push comes to shove, the good old boys will hold their noses, take the money and do as they're told.

The only possible way to stop this thing is to keep up public opposition until the lefties whisper in the Imam's ear that it is time to consider another location. By the way, there is absolutely nothing unconstitutional about using public protest and the weight of overwhelming public opinion to stop this.
A lady on TV last night said that the site for the proposed mosque isn't near ground zero � that it is ground zero, since part of one airliner that destroyed the World Trade Center also damaged the old Burlington Coat Factory building where that imam wants to build that celebratory mosque.

If the proposed mosque isn't a celebration of triumphalism but is really and truly intended to be a center for cultural blending and mutual understanding, why doesn't Imam Rauf jump at the notion of building it somewhere else (given all the opposition to it)?

edited to add �

If the proposed mosque isn't a celebration of triumphalism but is really and truly intended to be a center for cultural blending and mutual understanding, why doesn't Imam Rauf offer to lend a hand in rebuilding the Greek Orthodox church that the 9-11 attack destroyed?

When I taught underground Bible classes in Saudi Arabia � and smuggled Bibles in � both were considered subversive activities, and I was subject to swift deportation or worse.
A map by county of the 2008 election. I don't believe unions put Obama in the White House. Just because the officers say vote for a certain candidate doesn't mean the rank and file follows. IMHO Acorn was a big player in the election as well as other dirty politics. Believe what you want to but just say'n...

[Linked Image]
Some of you guys have a lot more faith than I do in today's unions to "do the right thing for America".
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
A map by county of the 2008 election. I don't believe unions put Obama in the White House. Just because the officers say vote for a certain candidate doesn't mean the rank and file follows. IMHO Acorn was a big player in the election as well as other dirty politics. Believe what you want to but just say'n...

[Linked Image]
I think those NYC metro area blue collar boys live in the blue areas. Unions had a hell of a lot to do with giving us Obama.
I sincerely hope the unions refuse to have anything to do with it.
But--
If they decide to build it, it will be built.
There's no way it won't.
Obama. Bloomberg, et al will see to it.
No street vendor, selling anything oblectionable, will be allowed anywhere close.
Bottom line, it's win-win for the Unions.

1. Swallow their pride, build the mosque, and get paid for 3-5 years

OR

2. Stay at home collecting unemployment because they stuck to their guns.

Originally Posted by shreck
.................There won`t be ANY construction contractor or contractors who will touch that project. That site will never see a hammer or a shovel. AND, the damn thing shouldn`t be built anyway.

1) From where would the money come to fund it? Hows abouts from our enemies in the Middle East for starters.

2) Anyone concerned about this e-moms radicalism? The news is really coming out on this clown in regards to all his past comments.

3) A Mosque for worship? Bull Sh*t! Instead, how about to promote more terrorism plus INFILTRATE their damned Sharia laws into this country. This proposed mosque, is nothing more than a stage to do exactly that and do so within our own borders!

The main goal of Islam, is to convert the world into their radical thinking and to control it via through means of violence or covertly.

Let them build it???....................HELL NO!!!!

Political correctness, fear of OFFENDING people, being toooooooooooooo damned tolerant, and the friggin ACLU, all the name of diversity, is contributing to this nation`s downfall.

To any of you who support the building of this mosque!!!!!..........WAKE THE HELL UP!!!
Originally Posted by Ken Howell

When I taught underground Bible classes in Saudi Arabia � and smuggled Bibles in � both were considered subversive activities, and I was subject to swift deportation or worse.

Ken:

You REALLY need to write your biography!!
Originally Posted by 30Gibbs
Originally Posted by Ken Howell

Ken:

You REALLY need to write your biography!!

Not the type of book we publish but I'll give free publishing
advice.---Spano.

I believe that even the desire by those who would build the mosque at GZ is an affront.

In the civilized world there is much more that is above what is legal; there is "the appropriate", "the right thing to do"-a moral imperative based on what's best for your fellow man, those who have a vested interest. This is a notion that's being lost in our culture but there are cultures who've never recognized it.

This so-called "bridge builder" Aman shows the concept is lost on him. A bridge builder would take into account the majority will and desires, not push the issue.

Muslims, in general, show the essence of their religion: untruth-deviousness and violence.
I say let 'em build it, complete with cost overruns, etc.

Then knock it down.
Wow! This scumbag muslim comes up with a way to get on the feds payroll and probably have NYC offer him a free piece of real estate away from the WTC and it gets turned into a union bashing thread by people who haven't ever been within a thousand miles of a NYC construction job! Where were you a$$wipes when hundreds of union construction workers ran down there to try to dig out people from the rubble without concern to their own health. I watched the second plane hit and saw the towers go down from across the river on a high rise job so I wouldn't know as much about it as you guys who heard a story from a guy who's brothers uncle sister knows a guy that once drove by a union job. Street vendors union? Building inspectors union? WTF.
© 24hourcampfire