Home
http://i.imgur.com/0U0ozqt.jpg
Damn!
Looks like an A-Max exit.
That'll look good in the family's Ramadan letter this year....
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth.../1/The_only_good_muzzie_terrorist#UNREAD

actually looks like an incision made in an attempt to save his life
Right on!!!

pour pigs blood all over him and box him up...
Aside from being run over by his brother and the Docs tryin' to save his worthless life, he looks good.
Wish I could look at this despicable POS and feel sympathy,but I simply can't....he got what he deserved.
The gash looks like he was shot with a Simmons Shark broadhead. Screw him, his brother, and islam.
how would that be, EH? trying to save his life?
As one of our fellow breathern here once said,

"Damn Tsx wayyyyy over penetrate"
The pic looks good. I love a story with a happy ending.
Notice the electrical stick-ons. They had him wired up. I also think they were trying to keep him alive and the big cut was probably to get to his heart.
Originally Posted by bluefish
how would that be, EH? trying to save his life?

in the link I posted someone with medical experience explains it better than I.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Notice the electrical stick-ons. They had him wired up. I also think they were trying to keep him alive and the big cut was probably to get to his heart.

exactly
looks dead to me
especially an incision since the edges are coated with iodine or such....

Good job.
Yep, will have to use that pic on xmas cards sent to all his relatives this coming festive season.
I think he looks better that way than in an orange jumpsuit...
I'll look at it every time I eat Ramadan Noodles for lunch.
Originally Posted by Stush
That'll look good in the family's Ramadan letter this year....

Freakin' sick funny!!!!
Look'n good!
you boys that work for a living are behind the 8 ball, another thread that linked the pic.

the gash is indeed so the surgeon could reach in and manually pump his heart, tis why he's so covered in blood on his face and chest, it was just pouring out his mouth and nostrils, at least according to renegade and sounds like he has the med background to back it up.

all in all always good to see a dead cockroach
A special place in hell.....hope they get something out of the other piece of trash.....
I'm just glad to see that the sorry [bleep] died bloody and hurting...
That wound in his lower left chest (on the side) looks to be larger caliber than .223" and too clean of a circle to be an exit wound. I guess it could have been an exit wound if it didn't hit any rib on the way out, but that looks like at least a .308" entrance hole and probably a .40" or .45" entrance hole. If that was a handgun hit, that was either good or lucky shooting.
Color added to an otherwise drab affair.
I hope they track the handlers, that set this up. This low level bug had to die, but wish they could have reaped some intel.

Sycamore
His remains should be returned to his family,

As pig manure.
Best kind of Muslim right there!
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
His remains should be returned to his family,

As pig manure.

After they sit his brother in a room with him and let the younger watch his brother rot for a few days.
Originally Posted by Statedriller
I think he looks better that way than in an orange jumpsuit...

You beat me to it. I think he looks real nice. Only problem is he's dead. I'd rather him look like that and still be alive, at least for a while.

Alan
His schittass brother running over him probably didn't help too much either.

Alan
It looks like someone put a couple of band-aids on him. I guess it didn't help much. Oh well. smile
I say stuff his body cavity full of bacon and light the sumbitch on fire.
They should dress him up like one of SteelHead's bacon turtles and send him home! Sorry, I can't find the picture. blush
Originally Posted by Alan_R_McDaniel_Jr
His schittass brother running over him probably didn't help too much either.

Alan

grin
New sig line below.

Originally Posted by RS308MX
They should dress him up like one of SteelHead's bacon turtles and send him home! Sorry, I can't find the picture. blush

My dad had an idea that made me laugh...

He said they should bury him under the finish line of the Boston Marathon, then every year the marathoners could stomp across his ass, for eternity...
Mess with the bull and your going to get the horn....
gee,thats just too bad.

Yep, that's what happens when you mess with good people.

We put a boot in his A$$.
I can't see 72 virgins wanen' to screw that....

Just Sayin' cool
I'm thinking with my intense medical background that getting run over in reverse by your bro prolly didn't help things.

I will sleep much better tonight.

I can erase the "knees with bones sticking out" pictures from Monday, and replace them with dead Muzzie snapshots.
As a warning to other terrorists I wish he looked more like a swiss cheese!
F*ck with the bull n you get the horn !!
Originally Posted by eh76
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth.../1/The_only_good_muzzie_terrorist#UNREAD

Would have been a sternotomy.

At any rate....I hope it hurt like a mother....
Originally Posted by eh76

You are correct. With penetrating chest trauma, especially when there's no vital signs, they make that incision down to the ribs, put the rib spreaders in between them and crank it open. They advance the endotracheal tube down into the right mainstem so they can collapse the left lung and get it out of the way. They can then see if there's something they can fix, and also do internal cardiac massage. It's a last ditch effort.

Yep.

The doctor was pumping the heart trying to revive him.

Now 72 billy goats are doing all the pumping.

Well......bye
It's my understanding that in trauma cases like the one indicated by the photo and the descriptions I'm seeing that anesthesia is NOT administered, so the murderer's last conscious awareness might very well have been that his chest was being violently cut (sawn?) into and pulled open in chaotic last-ditch efforts to save his life that was slipping away.

... and his terror would soon get a LOT worse after he breathed his last and found out that he had been fooled by Satan himself.
Sucked to be him. Oh, well. Bye.
Originally Posted by ColKlink
I love a story with a happy ending.

Me too.
Wheres the graphic part?
Somebody ought to slip the embalmer some pork blood.
HAHA
set him up again. i want to hit him a few times with my 35.
I hate crybabies - he should hop off that table, rub some dirt on it, and get back in the game.
Think about what that photo says about America, our compassion, our ethics. This piece of garbage killed three people and wounded 180 more. Then he tossed bombs at cops and one is dead. Yet we still tried to save his life when in about every other country in the world he would be allowed to die in the streets.

That says great things about us.
Would it be better to just feed him to the hogs rather than polluting the dirt with him? All muzzie terrorists should be fed to the hogs,,,,
Tried to find a shred fo sympathy, but failed
© 24hourcampfire