Home
Posted By: Spud Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Fox news reporting shots fired at Capitol at this time.
Posted By: derby_dude Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Hum, has the war started?
Posted By: gt50 Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Hope it's the WWII vets taking back our country
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/3/shots-fired-us-capitol-building-lockdown/

Capitol police said Thursday that shots were reported fired outside the Capitol and all staffers were warned to stay inside and away from doors.

�There�s a report of gunfire on Capitol Hill. If you are in an office building, shelter in place,� an audio message broadcast to Capitol offices said, also warning those on the grounds outside to seek cover.

Rep. Gerald Connolly and Matthew Cartwight were having a conversation on the House balcony when they heard two bursts of about seven or eight rounds.

�We were like what is that,� Mr. Connolly said. � I thought fireworks.�

Then the Capitol Police started waving for them to go inside.

As the reports came through, a convoy of Capitol Police cars sped up Constitution Avenue and officers were scouring the area just outside the Senate with rifles at the ready.

At one point an officer was crouched with a rifle to his shoulder as he guarded visitors who had been walking up a path around the Capitol.

A notice broadcast on the internal television system ordered employees to �close, lock and stay away from external doors and windows.�

Minutes after the alert went out, police had barricaded off Constitution Avenue and had shut down the grounds.

The House went into recess just about the time the alert went out, while the Senate remained in session but went into a �quorum call,� which essentially halted business � though key staffers remained on the chamber floor.
Posted By: snubbie Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Impossible, they have the strictest gun control laws in the country. In fact it's illegal to have a gun there...so this has to be a bogus report.
Posted By: Stush Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
here we go again...
Officers shot....[bleep].

Dink
Posted By: achadwick Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Yeah, I don't believe it either, snubbie. Couldn't happen.
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Surely that's a lie with all of the gun protection oberry has provided them with. Move along.
Posted By: Toddly Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Biden's drunk again.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Black Assault style full auto AR15 with dual overhead extended mags, with shoulder thing that pops up, and green laser for confusing commercial airliners
Posted By: RobJordan Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
If we're lucky, Reid followed his old man's example and took his own life. If we're damn lucky, he took Schumer and Pelosi with him. grin
Posted By: achadwick Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
say what?
Originally Posted by Stush
here we go again...

That's a possibility. Obama has threaten to shut off SS and disability checks. We know that the national government is quite capable of wagging the dog to stage a firefight to scare the low information voter. Probably just another government operation.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Point #1 - everybody run out and buy all of the ammuntion and components that you can find, regardless of whether you have anything capable of using them.

Point #2 - the three "main" networks are showing regularly-scheduled programming - what is this world coming to?
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Real or not, I bet the response will be faster and with ten times the number of responders than Obummer sent to Benghazi.
Posted By: boatboy Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Well they must know the shooter is not Muslim
They are reporting it

Hank
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
And none of the pricks there are worth saving....
Posted By: ironbender Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Originally Posted by slumlord
... with shoulder thing that pops up,...

LOL!
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Point #2 - the three "main" networks are showing regularly-scheduled programming - what is this world coming to?

Maggie's drawers.

It there had been a bullseye, this would be on the tube.

Posted By: 6mm250 Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Originally Posted by boatboy
Well they must know the shooter is not Muslim
They are reporting it

Hank

Of course they know , the MSM wrote the script for this incident 6 weeks ago.

Mike
Posted By: BrentD Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Looks like one injured. I'm guessing the shooter is an angry Democrat. I wonder what Vegas is showing as odds for party affiliation?
Posted By: ironbender Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
What are the odds MSM reports a disgruntled Tea Party member?
Clogging is an out growth of the many different styles of Irish dancing.
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by Stush
here we go again...

That's a possibility. Obama has threaten to shut off SS and disability checks. We know that the national government is quite capable of wagging the dog to stage a firefight to scare the low information voter. Probably just another government operation.

Lets hope he's just dumb enough to go there. It's going to be hard for that little bitch to keep pointing the finger when he is doing all the punishing.
Originally Posted by derby_dude

Doesn't have to be clogging.

Any dance will suffice when somebody does something to make politicians piss their britches.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
I hope it's an illegal with a F & F weapon.

I also hope no innocent people are maimed or killed.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Fox just reported that it was the result of a car chase. Cops chasing car on the Senate side, chase ended, shots fired, driver ran off, very young child removed from car.
From Fox ;

"Senior congressional staffers and one eyewitness told Fox News the incident began with a car chase, which came to a stop near the Capitol building. Sources said several police cars were in pursuit. When they boxed in the other vehicle, the driver got out and five or six shots were fired, sources said."

Sounds like just yer average thug being chased down by the cops

Mike
Posted By: milespatton Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13

They teach (or at least used to) clogging in School at Mt. View, Arkansas. grin miles
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Originally Posted by 6mm250
From Fox ;

"Senior congressional staffers and one eyewitness told Fox News the incident began with a car chase, which came to a stop near the Capitol building. Sources said several police cars were in pursuit. When they boxed in the other vehicle, the driver got out and five or six shots were fired, sources said."

Sounds like just yer average thug DC citizen being chased down by the cops

Mike

Fixed it for ya!
And here we thought the war had started. grin

We all know that by Monday the shut down will have ended and the debt ceiling will be raised and business will continue as usual. The national monster is alive and well.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Our national news channel here in Canada has an amazing video view of the action, and also the alleged car used the shooting, a black Audi under the highway sign....

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.1482163
Fort Sumter II turns out to be just another crazy jiggaboo.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Could we be so kucky

][Linked Image]
Posted By: wdenike Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Maybe OBUMMER CARE Will be the flash point?? I always thought infringement of the second would be the kicker. But people generally understand two things. FEAR, AND GETTING IN THEIR WALLETS. And Obango is doing both. Costing us more than we can afford, and fear for the quality of care our loved ones will get as they age.

Take care, Willie
Posted By: mog75 Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
ABC news saying female suspect dead. Link didn't work.
Originally Posted by Oldman2003
Originally Posted by 6mm250
From Fox ;

Sounds like just yer average thug DC citizen being chased down by the cops

Mike

Fixed it for ya!

Average thug - DC citizen , same same

Mike
Posted By: mack5511 Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Supposed to be a woman and small child. Woman is dead on the scene.
Posted By: Wtxj Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Seems to be a female shooter
Posted By: Raeford Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Maggie's drawers.

It there had been a bullseye, this would be on the tube.

No need in dragging the fine folks of Galax into this.
The socially correct thread is down the page a bit.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
The socially correct thread is down the page a bit.

Oh no, not going there.
Posted By: RWE Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Senior congressional staffers and one eyewitness told Fox News the incident began with a car chase, which came to a stop near the Capitol building. Sources said several police cars were in pursuit. When they boxed in the other vehicle, the driver got out and five or six shots were fired, sources said.

Witnesses saw a baby being taken from the car.

Sources said the chase started when a woman tried to ram a gate near the White House.
Posted By: Steve Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
I'm willing to bet that the driver didn't have a gun. At least while she was breathing. If she'd only had a bag of skittles and snapple...
Originally Posted by RWE
Senior congressional staffers and one eyewitness told Fox News the incident began with a car chase, which came to a stop near the Capitol building. Sources said several police cars were in pursuit. When they boxed in the other vehicle, the driver got out and five or six shots were fired, sources said.

Witnesses saw a baby being taken from the car.

Sources said the chase started when a woman tried to ram a gate near the White House.

That's the story I just heard on the radio.
Probably just somebody pissed off that they aren't getting free chit fast enough!!!! Imagine if Obummer care is implemented, And the morons have to admit it's impossible to afford. Try taking it away from the major ZOO'S through out the country.

Can ya vision broken store window's, buildings a fire, looting, cars on their hoods, etc. etc. Na that could never happen, It's way to civilized at the ZOO'S.

Take care, Willie
Originally Posted by Steve
I'm willing to bet that the driver didn't have a gun. At least while she was breathing.

That's going to delay the press conference while they get Jay Carney up to speed on the story line.

He may be the only one that can give it with a straight face.

eta: the police chief just came on that they need another 40 minutes before they do the press conference.
I'm disappointed. I thought this was "shots fired toward the Capitol", but it's only "shots fired in the vicinity of the Capitol".

Check out the video, there's like 20 Praetorian Guard cars gathered around there.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/03/us-capitol-in-lockdown-reports-shots-fired/
Posted By: slumlord Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
So, the only LEO injury was from when one of the cop cars drove over a barrier zone where those pop up bollards spring up. They sprung his patrol car up into air and then nose down.

wtf ?? is this some Sheriff Buford T Justice [bleep] in on the chase?? crazy

i got yor hat Dadda
I'm gonna punch yo mama right in the mouf.

A friend just informed me that the woman was driving an assault car with a fully automatic transmission.

Posted By: White_Bear Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
No gun found at the scene. Shot her for driving a car with a full auto transmission I guess. They should be banded.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
I'm disappointed. I thought this was "shots fired toward the Capitol", but it's only "shots fired in the vicinity of the Capitol".

Check out the video, there's like 20 Praetorian Guard cars gathered around there.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/03/us-capitol-in-lockdown-reports-shots-fired/

While the at is confusing, so is "Captitol" - did the building enter into this?
So, a woman with a baby takes a wrong turn or runs into a gate while txting and driving.... and the keystone cops flood the area smashing into everything and shooting the [bleep] out of the place?

And... they shoot her dead.

Are they going to take guns away from cops???

Take care, Willie
Originally Posted by northern_dave

And... they shoot her dead.

they confirm that, yet?
Posted By: White_Bear Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Imagine the atrocities that would happen to a person if they get caught in one of obamas national forests or parks......
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
[Linked Image]
Note to self... Do NOT go camping! When they close chit down, they really close chit down.

They should maybe close the southern border as part of the shut down... Just an idea.

Originally Posted by White_Bear
Imagine the atrocities that would happen to a person if they get caught in one of obamas national forests or parks......

oops crazy crazy laugh laugh laugh

Take care, Willie

Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

Did anyone see the poll at the bottom of the article? I don't believe that poll.
Posted By: tpcollins Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Note to self... Do NOT go camping! When they close chit down, they really close chit down.

They should maybe close the southern border as part of the shut down... Just an idea.

My sides are hurting . . .
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Spud: My power just came back on after a winter storm and I just now saw the incident via edited news films - I would guess that woman was over-medicated!
WAY over-medictaed.
Thankfully the reports are her child is safe.
Even though the overall crime rate has been going down for quite some time now the proliferation of WAY over-medicated individuals is causing LOTS of bizarre, dangerous and irrational behaviors.
Tragically these behaviors often result in deaths of innocents and of those so drugged!
Shame.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13

Posted By: Bluedreaux Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
You can't fix a neutered dog.....You can't fix garage doors.....

Bwahahahahaha
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Originally Posted by DINK
Officers shot....[bleep].

Dink

Right on cue. And wrong, as usual. Cops were the only ones shooting.

Apparently, Dudley Doright thought the barrier posts could recognize cop cars.

Don't you just hate when cops get treated like regular folks? grin
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Real or not, I bet the response will be faster and with ten times the number of responders than Obummer sent to Benghazi.

It was a possible threat to our ruling class elite, every one else is expendable.
Posted By: Longbob Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/03/13
[Linked Image]

Miriam Carey
Posted By: Foxbat Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
No wonder the media is playing this down, yet another relative of Obama's.

If this was a white make NRA member, this would be the biggest story of the year.
Posted By: Longbob Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
She is kind of hot....but getting colder by the minute.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
Another Obama Chick just wanting OBAMA autograph and a Free Phone
Posted By: shreck Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
Originally Posted by Longbob
She is kind of hot....but getting colder by the minute.

Nice, love it.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
Boy, they sure take those barricades seriously.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
Law enforcement sources have identified the driver of the car as Miriam Carey, a 34-year-old dental hygenist with a history of mental illness.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/everything-we-know-about-miriam-carey-the-woman-killed-after
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
Best stay off of Capitol Hill if you're a bad driver.

Hell,..even if you're a *good* driver.

That's the most paranoid place on the planet,...and probably with good reason.

But still,...it's best just to steer a wide path around that area.

Them people will go off on you for a little bit of nothing.
My theory is that she was BHO mistress. Barry put a hit on her as she was leaving and going to expose him. Execution.
Posted By: Bluedreaux Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
So I must've missed it. Why did they shoot her?
She bumped her car into a barricade, I guess.

Must not have bumped it very hard. I didn't see any damage to her car in the video.

I think she probably freaked out when all of those SS guys started running at her.

From there it turned into a case of freaked out vs paranoid.

Paranoid won.
They put a hit on her, as she was about to expose the president. Cops were given a "shoot on sight" order, and they executed her, with her child in the back seat.
She bumped her car into a barricade, I guess.

Must not have bumped it very hard. I didn't see any damage to her car in the video.

I think she probably freaked out when all of those SS guys started running at her.

From there it turned into a case of freaked out vs paranoid.

Paranoid won.

You obviously haven't read infowars.

yeah, the lack of damage kinda makes you suspect about 90% of what has been reported in the media..

Play stupid games, like screwing the president.. win stupid prizes.
no,...what do they say?
Posted By: HawkI Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
Oh lawdy...
She is Obama illegitimate daughter and Michele had her snuffed
Posted By: 16bore Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
I'd say the cops may have been a little quick on the trigger, no?

Interesting that ALL the initial reports said she was shooting. Question is, how many are still believing that? Seems the best time to corrupt the truth is at the onset of the action. Read an article on CNN of all places and the comments section was nothing but anti-gun crap as usual. Media got what they wanted.

Was it confirmed an officer was shot????
and a side note, Glenn Beck was yammering about the push, the shove, and the shooting would come next. Yikes.....
....and I believe this fella was absent the day they taught how to shoot from cover.
[img]http://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/bvraqcucqae35-t-jpg-large.jpeg?w=720&h=960[/img]
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
So I must've missed it. Why did they shoot her?

This without the conspiracy theories. I really want to know why it was justified to kill a woman with her baby in the car
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
Hmmm, a vehicle is a "deadly weapon"?
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
Originally Posted by Calvin
My theory is that she was BHO mistress. Barry put a hit on her as she was leaving and going to expose him. Execution.

There's a rather large flaw in that theory.
Seemed to me - the cops weren't paying ANY attention to people opposite the target. It's a wonder no casualties resulted!

Mark
Posted By: FVA Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
I don't know what brought her behavior on but she brought her shooting upon herself. Video is pretty clear she was a threat, had opportunities to stop, and would not.
Posted By: Ken Howell Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
The videos that I saw showed that she didn't "ram" the police car � she backed into its grille as she was turning around to get away from there as fast as she could.

Did she similarly intend to "ram" the gate at the White House?

She's dead, so no one can ask her. So all that we have is what a bunch of trigger-happy cops and frenetic media screamers have surmised.

'Tain't 'nuff for me.
Posted By: Ivan Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

Bathhouse Barry isn't into chicks.
Posted By: ringworm Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
So this is what passes for justified in the New world?
Federal powers = shoot on sight.
I don't care if she was green, mentally disturbed or not.
The federal gunmen charged with protecting a residence just shot and killed a women attempting to flee from what?
What was the initial action that caused the gunmen to draw down on her?
It very well could be that she made a wrong turn and panicked when guns were drawn.
Who knows.
But what Is known is that she was unarmed and never attacked anyone. I don't see any overt active that indicated any behavior other than panic and fear.
Shot dead.
Amazing.
This is where we are... is this isn't an obvious example of how "we" are not them. How the people of this country are so feared by the government that the representatives can't step outside their fortified bunkers, snipers on the roof, bullet proof glass, armoured limousines, bomb sensing, no fly zones, and police willing to draw and kill... not at the first provocation... the first opportunity.
Gunmen looking for the chance to exhibit their powers and hardware.
show
We are at a stage that they are looking to show force publicly and nobody is concerned.
Posted By: pira114 Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
There's a lot missing from this this story. Like why they were chasing her. Could have a lot to do with it. Or not. Won't know till we learn much more.
Originally Posted by ringworm
So this is what passes for justified in the New world?
Federal powers = shoot on sight.
I don't care if she was green, mentally disturbed or not.
The federal gunmen charged with protecting a residence just shot and killed a women attempting to flee from what?
What was the initial action that caused the gunmen to draw down on her?
It very well could be that she made a wrong turn and panicked when guns were drawn.
Who knows.
But what Is known is that she was unarmed and never attacked anyone. I don't see any overt active that indicated any behavior other than panic and fear.
Shot dead.
Amazing.
This is where we are... is this isn't an obvious example of how "we" are not them. How the people of this country are so feared by the government that the representatives can't step outside their fortified bunkers, snipers on the roof, bullet proof glass, armoured limousines, bomb sensing, no fly zones, and police willing to draw and kill... not at the first provocation... the first opportunity.
Gunmen looking for the chance to exhibit their powers and hardware.
show
We are at a stage that they are looking to show force publicly and nobody is concerned.

WELL said!
Of course there is a lot missing.
If you were a journalist in dc would you risk it by calling to question the why of something like this?
No true journalism exists any longer.
Fkin navy yard shooter was id'd before his body was moved and they haven't released a name? Picture? Why?

Its a stage.

They are showing force publicly to repress dissent.
They are afraid of the people of this country.
That's why they want to limit guns and ammo.
That's why they read emails and track phones.
That's why they need entire policed areas and Julio fly zones around them.
Thru are afraid.
And when people get afraid they do things they feel are justified.
Is a show of force justified if it stops a future attack?
Who says it wasn't staged? Maybe its all an act to deter some threat there imagine.
Posted By: FVA Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
Holy crap, did anyone watch the video?
Did something very deliberate that any reasonable person is going to realize is gonna put them in jail.
The predictable happened of being surrounded by law officers,many in uniform.
Guns drawn. Banged on window and told to stop.
Did not care and was willing to run them over to get away.
Did a pretty good job of driving at around a circle to avoid a marked car and others coming on scene and took off at speed.
Besides the officers who could of been killed by her I don't think a civilian would of fared well that happened to be in her way either.
Good shoot from what I've seen.

The District is a planned and groomed city.

Part of Pierre L'Enfant's idea for his layout was to make a beautiful city very hard for invaders to make their way around in. Having lived there (1950�1953) and across the river in Virginia (1963), I can attest to the efficacy of this part of his plan. It's both confusing and frustrating, even for people who've lived there for a while. It looks clear and easy on a map and in a high vertical aerial photograph, but it's an infuriating maze on the ground.

'Twouldn't surprise me one wee bit that the lady got confused and panicked � especially when people started shooting at her. In fact, I find it a worlds easier and infinitely more reasonable conclusion � impossible to disprove now that she's dead and therefore can't tell us what were her thoughts and her frame of mind.
They are forced now to accept the fact they there's multiple millions of American who are fed up and willing to act.
Millions of all races, religions, occupations, political groups...
millions of American disenfranchised, imprisoned for minor crimes while CEO billionaires destroy people savings and try millions in bonus money, our roads and bridges and cities are crumbling.
Our water is unfit to drink, or foods are unhealthy, or schools are graduating imbeciles.
And meanwhile our representatives are riding in armoured vehicles, wearing 5000 suits, trekking across the globe on million dollar tax payer funded vacations...
And everyday the middle class slides into poverty.
And truth be told... everyone is living in poverty. Who doesn't have a master? A lien?
Our wealth has been stripped and we value paper. We stake our retirement on funds that don't exist on worthless papers on homes AR don't own.
and people want, at least, to be left the fk alone...
But no. They want to read your mail, listen to your calls, track your location with cameras, control your mind, take away your power to decide the details of your own life.
And they can't stop imposing their will on us, they are addicted to power. They are afraid of the people because they have forced us into a corner.
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
The District is a planned and groomed city.

Part of Pierre L'Enfant's idea for his layout was to make a beautiful city very hard for invaders to make their way around in. Having lived there (1950–1953) and across the river in Virginia (1963), I can attest to the efficacy of this part of his plan. It's both confusing and frustrating, even for people who've lived there for a while. It looks clear and easy on a map and in a high vertical aerial photograph, but it's an infuriating maze on the ground.

'Twouldn't surprise me one wee bit that the lady got confused and panicked — especially when people started shooting at her. In fact, I find it a worlds easier and infinitely more reasonable conclusion — impossible to disprove now that she's dead and therefore can't tell us what were her thoughts and her frame of mind.

I tend to lean this direction myself, the only thing I question with this theory is what exactly happened at the very first checkpoint where this all started? What sort of words were exchanged and what sort of actions did she take at that time? Intentional/defiant or confused mistake/accident?

Still, nobody had a F-ing taser on the scene? Spike strips?
Any hear Al and Jesse?

Me neither...
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

yeah, I know. She's a she, and not a he.

Perhaps she was having an affair with Hillary?
That's got wings
It's unsettling how the media, including drudge, is trying to paint the lady as crazy and disturbed, so early on. Very disturbing.

Show me someone, anyone, that doesn't have something in a life's worth of medical records that cannot be spun and associated with "mental health".

We're all crazy, if they need us to be crazy.

It's unsettling how the media, including drudge, is trying to paint the lady as crazy and disturbed, so early on. Very disturbing.

SS is in cover your ass mode , killing a Female Obama look a like who was unarmed with her child in the car.
Concussions... oh schnap, he crazy.

Honky done konked hims head too many time... mmm-hmmm, crazy.

Posted By: PAMac Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
Its one of two things.....
Osama Obamba id da baby daddy.......
Or another victim of "ELF" administered through frequency bombardment systems installed in the Obamaphones....
The only thing to stop a bad girl with a car is a good girl with a car.

I think momma bear kicked in and hit the pedal. Can't say that a gun in my face wouldn't make me schit my pants too. They like to play the mental problem card. Anyone with kids knows that the stress and sleep deprivation a mom goes through is overwhelming. A single mom has it the worst. Still can't believe they shot her like that.

If Obama had a mistress............
Posted By: RWE Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
It's both confusing and frustrating, even for people who've lived there for a while. It looks clear and easy on a map and in a high vertical aerial photograph, but it's an infuriating maze on the ground.

I tend to lean this direction myself, the only thing I question with this theory is what exactly happened at the very first checkpoint where this all started? What sort of words were exchanged and what sort of actions did she take at that time? Intentional/defiant or confused mistake/accident?

Still, nobody had a F-ing taser on the scene? Spike strips?

When we took the sight seeing tour of DC, I eventually found a parking lot and docked the mother ship and went on foot. Driving that place is insane,and if I had been approached by an officer while I was in my assed up mood, I'd a likely responded in a way that would have escalated things.

It's not to hard to draw that she may have been just confused and angry if she wasn't used to that place.
She came fairly close to hitting them when they had her at gunpoint with the 6 or so officers around her?

I think it's comical that the barriers were most likely not automatic. The barrier was raised on the police officer most likely by another police officer? Very few are set to be automatic and in that case it was "sprung" up which causes damage to the barriers over time. They are expensive to maintain.

It doesn't take much for a police officer to use deadly force. Under the guise of terrorism the officers could merely say they thought it was a "car bomb" or they thought the child was in danger. There are a lot of variables. Not saying the police were right but at the end of the day if you screw around a federal building in the NCR you shouldn't be surprised when they are shot by the police?

Maybe she was lost and got into a pissing match with the officers? She decided she didn't need to listen to their directions? Who the hell knows? She created the situation and it turned out the way it did.
Posted By: FlaRick Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
It's open season on innocent young black mothers with infants in Washington, D.C. Bet she would still be alive if she was white.

The shooters were probably white, white-hispanic, or whitish-black racists. Maybe even self loathing black Uncle Tom cops who have sold out their own kind to work as plantation slave drivers.

I demand the appointment of a special prosecutor. Angela Corey is available.

(Hat tip to the Travon race-baiters)
She went there to see the Black Jesus and to be healed of her Mental Problems by touch his hand, then get her new phone and he had his goons take her out with extreme predigest . Reverend Al with give her his blessing for her effort.
Posted By: PAMac Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
You know.... Not being on the payroll does make this seem like a mob hit.....
Posted By: White_Bear Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
Show me someone, anyone, that doesn't have something in a life's worth of medical records that cannot be spun and associated with "mental health".

We're all crazy, if they need us to be crazy.

And to top it off you're one of them looney vets.

Originally Posted by Dianne Feinstein
"All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms"

says her.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: rem141r Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
after seeing that video the verdict is.... bitch needed shootin'.

but i would really like to know what part the meds played in her whackiness. how do you go from post partum depression to all out complete friggen nutjob? drugs is how.
Posted By: Spud Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
It just seems there were a few options available to stop a car containing a child before blowing the mother(?) away.
Like what? Not like TV?
Originally Posted by Esox357
Like what? Not like TV?
How about spike strips, 40 - 100 rounds thru the radiator, flatten tires, etc. I watched the whole thing go down on Fox and LE had at least 2 opportunities (point-blank range) to stop that car. They knew early that a child was in the vehicle.

This country's turning into a police state and I'm fed up. And it's everywhere.
How many times has TV news shown us long high-speed car chases where the cops just hang in there and ultimately prevail with solid arrests, without popping a primer, and without any injury or death?

Especially without LEO panic.
I can't t disagree about the whole Police State thing but as far as throwing spike strips down and shooting the radiator is a little ridiculous! If you fire a weapon it is utilizing deadly force. That is the law. Otherwise you should not be discharging it.
Originally Posted by Esox357
I can't t disagree about the whole Police State thing but as far as throwing spike strips down and shooting the radiator is a little ridiculous! If you fire a weapon it is utilizing deadly force. That is the law. Otherwise you should not be discharging it.
Why is it ridiculous? Every chase scene I've observed deadly force was the last resort, not the first. I watched this thing for over half an hour and the car didn't blow up (car bomb) and no gunfire came from the vehicle. They had plenty of time to ascertain the situation. The car could have been disabled but for some people who it seems wanted to look like heroes. Not gonna argue, got a ball game to watch. I'm just steamed.
Posted By: shootem Re: Shots fired at Capitol - 10/04/13
The police could have used deadly force on the tires for quite a while during the first stop while the car was either stopped or headed out at low speed. No more down side than the 7 or 8 shots you can count in the tape that obviously hit something other than the intended target. At a range of about 2 feet even a DC bike cop could probably get 50% hits at least. Running from the police is obviously stupid and has consequences, but shooting at an unarmed driver when it's known there's an infant on board just seems crazy.
Any word from Jesse and Al yet? Maybe the MSM will berate the NRA again because someone got shot.

Shoulda never ended that way. But I guess someone wanted to be a hero and save Zero..
Originally Posted by 16bore
Any word from Jesse and Al yet? Maybe the MSM will berate the NRA again because someone got shot.

Shoulda never ended that way. But I guess someone wanted to be a hero and save Zero..
Can't respond, I'm watchin' a ballgame! grin
© 24hourcampfire