Home
ya'll hurry up and kick in your $300

Creflo Dollar is hoping a few folks will see fit to bless him.

The minister, known for being a prosperity preacher at his Atlanta-area World Changers Church International, is seeking "200,000 people committed to sow $300 or more (to) help achieve our goal to purchase the G650 airplane."

The figures were presented Friday in a nearly six-minute video on the Creflo Dollar Ministries website (the video was not viewable Friday night) and total more than $60 million needed to buy the Gulfstream G650, which goes for a reported $65 million.
If GOD had wanted him to fly he would have given him wings.... Can we get an Amen bruthas...
amen from the back row
He can fly with a catapult, too....
The only message that brutha preaches is How you should give Him your money!!!!!!There is a Bright side However.... If he gets the plane maybe it will crash............ crazy
Can't believe there are that many STUPID people.
Hows he going to pay for gas?
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Esox357

And maintenance, and crew, and airport fees, etc..

There are men of God and there are con artists using God as their tool of deception.

Dollar, Sharpton, Jackson, Swagart, Jim Baker, and a multitude of others are in the second camp.

Ed
I told my Mother that if Billy Graham ever gets caught with a motel room full of hookers and drugs there is no God.
Unfortunately the sheep will oblige.
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

There are men of God and there are con artists using God as their tool of deception.

Dollar, Sharpton, Jackson, Swagart, Jim Baker, and a multitude of others are in the second camp.

Ed

Who is Jackson? I recognize the others.
Prosperity theology (sometimes referred to as the prosperity gospel, the health and wealth gospel, or the gospel of success)[A] is a Christian religious doctrine that financial blessing is the will of God for Christians, and that faith, positive speech, and donations to Christian ministries will increase one's material wealth.

so pay to play
Creflo? Are you kidding me?
[Linked Image]

The one that gave the term Afro American to our society...

the one who spilled ketchup all over his T Shirt and said it was the blood of Martin Luther King...

a bigger Race Hustler than Al Sharpton...

That Jackson
I've been calling that guy: "Reverend Gimme A. Dollar" for years. In fact, even before God told him that he needed a new plane. :-)
He'd fit right in at the 'fire.

Travis
Originally Posted by add
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Seems to be working for him... blush

DF
In one of Hanks songs. Give you money to the Lord but send it to my address. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by Seafire
[Linked Image]

the one who spilled ketchup all over his T Shirt and said it was the blood of Martin Luther King...

That Jackson

Oh.
There was another name for this other than prosperity theology- wasn't there? Can anyone think of it?

Another name I cannot remember is given to the theology whereby sinning is ok for any believer because Jesus paid the price. Believing was all that was needed and the attitude by these adherents was worrying about sin proved a lack of faith. Something like that. Anyone know what this is called? More of a compound word than the substitute word for prosperity theology.
Originally Posted by g5m
[Linked Image]

That Jackson

Oh.

You could get 8 mil-dots on that big ole forehead.
If his theology "works", why does he need to ask anyone for money now? Dave Ramsey could help if it is just financial trouble...
Originally Posted by agazain
If his theology "works", why does he need to ask anyone for money now? Dave Ramsey could help if it is just financial trouble...

That's HOW it works... laugh

DF
That poor fella needs hisself a new plane boys, time to pony up!
Years back when I was still gainfully employed, I carried a camera with me everywhere I went. Working at an airport you never knew when something newsworthy might occur. One day just outside the weather office there was a small crowd of blacks that wee well dressed soI went out to see what was happening. It ws a crowd meeting the Rev. Jesse Jackson so I snapped off a few candid shot before I was noticed. Got some seriously nasty looks and about that time was wishing for a Ma Duece or some such.
Lied like hell saying what an honor blah blah blash. shook his mangy paw and beat a healthy but subdued retreat. It wasn't until I got the pictures back that one could see what an evil man he is. I've always had a talent of capturing people when they weren't looking and getting their real personality on film.
Paul B.
Originally Posted by gunner500

Problem is, there's not much behind it. He thinks with his little head.

Ed
Originally Posted by g5m
[Linked Image]

That Jackson

Oh.

At how many meters? grin
The Word of Faith/Pentecostal movement was high jacked by hustlers who played on American optimism and subsequently blended select Scriptures into a mixture of Truth and carnal desire. It takes some Truth to bait a trap, like what Satan did to Eve in the Garden.

These "ministers" are a combination of Dale Carnegie and Christianity, giving us the American Prosperity Gospel. You hear phrases like "name it and claim it", confess it and possess it", etc.

With some basis in Scripture and a lot of snake oil thrown in, they've created a huge movement and we're talking mega bucks.

So, the tail (money) now wags the dog and here we go.

True missionaries to Third World countries are fearful that the "American Gospel" will somehow get introduced and those folks contaminated with the Prosperity mantra.

It's all that blinding glitter that keeps folks from seeing the real "Light of the World".

A wolf in sheep's clothes, the enemy all decked out to look like the Lord... shocked

And it works, just ask the accountants... wink

My $.02 commentary.

DF

I've got a whole hanger (okay a drawer) full of Stanley planes. I'll send him one and I'll charge him a whole lot less than $60 million.
Jesus left us with this, relating to guys like this:
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’
23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
You'll notice in any arena, those who preach charity the most are those who most expect to be on the receiving end of that charity.
google says Rev. Gimme Yo Dollar worth est $27 mil.

that offering plate has covered some ground.
Ridiculous as it is, your feeble attempt to make it a racial thing is without warrant! Every damn one of all these bible thumpers whether black, white, red, yellow or brown is of the same cloth, crooked to no end and without a conscience!

Phil
I bet he could find a '55 Stud' he could get for less than $300 at U-Pull-It, but it won't be my $300.
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Ridiculous as it is, your feeble attempt to make it a racial thing is without warrant! Every damn one of all these bible thumpers whether black, white, red, yellow or brown is of the same cloth, crooked to no end and without a conscience!

Phil

When you find a white preacher wanting a free $60 mil jet report back.

Take your time, I'mm in no hurry. grin
I told my Mother that if Billy Graham284LUVR ever gets caught with a motel room full of hookers there is no a God.

Let's set the record straight.
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
I told my Mother that if Billy Graham284LUVR ever gets caught with a motel room full of hookers there is no a God.

Does it still count if no cash money changes hands before you are caught?
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
before you are caught?

Caught ?

Jesus has set me free my son.
Years ago Reverend Ike was complaining on one of his radio sermons that other preachers drove Cadillacs but he wanted donations because he thought he deserved a Rolls Royce.
Reminds me of this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LAfKZUn9sZ0
So this guy is the preacher at Safariman's Church....now things make more sense
You fellas are looking at this all wrong. This fella is unlikely to have a plane crash without an airplane. The odds of him having a Gulfstream are zilch. What say we pitch in and buy him a Grumman Bearcat?

Come on, time for some charitable spirit! I don't see how a fella could hurt his self with one of these, I hear they are quite strong.

[Linked Image]
What the he77 does he need a plane for, anyhoo?

Jim
spreadin' the gospels, worldwide!

Phil

Caucasians can do well on the tax-free con too.

[Linked Image]
I shoulda been a prosperity minister on TV. I reckon I like puzzy, fried chicken, and airplanes as much as anybody.
Did any of you know that he does not receive a salary from his churches? His money comes from his book and CD sales.

I don't know everything about his personal finances but neither does anyone who has criticized in this thread. It's neither my job or yours to judge the man. He claims to be God's servant, let God judge him. If he is doing wrong, that's between him and God but I won't criticize a man just because he is doing well.I think I'll work on getting the 2X4 out of my eye first.

I have heard a few of his sermons and they are loaded with revelation from the Word. What I've heard him say about prosperity goes way beyond money. Money is actually the lowest form of prosperity.
That's on the back 9 right?
RH you send your $300 yet?
All this reminds me of and old time Evangelist who billed himself as" The Georgia Profit"

And yes...he spelled it that way .

Joel Osteen is about as Smarmy as it gets....

looked in the white house lately Gunner?
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
You fellas are looking at this all wrong. This fella is unlikely to have a plane crash without an airplane. The odds of him having a Gulfstream are zilch. What say we pitch in and buy him a Grumman Bearcat?

Come on, time for some charitable spirit! I don't see how a fella could hurt his self with one of these, I hear they are quite strong.

[Linked Image]

That thing flames like ingwe's McFlame .223AI stock... shocked

DF
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Did any of you know that he does not receive a salary from his churches? His money comes from his book and CD sales.

I don't know everything about his personal finances but neither does anyone who has criticized in this thread. It's neither my job or yours to judge the man. He claims to be God's servant, let God judge him. If he is doing wrong, that's between him and God but I won't criticize a man just because he is doing well.I think I'll work on getting the 2X4 out of my eye first.

I have heard a few of his sermons and they are loaded with revelation from the Word. What I've heard him say about prosperity goes way beyond money. Money is actually the lowest form of prosperity.

He will, for sure...

"But pastor, it's not gossip, just information so we'll know how to pray"... shocked

Observing isn't always criticizing. The Scriptures teach that we're to not be ignorant about such things.

We're to be "wise as serpents, harmless as doves". (Matt. 10:16)

DF
This reminds me of when I first heard about "Grab-Back Cadillacs". An old black guy that used to work for us was telling another guy that one of the drivers had just bought a Grab-back Cadillac and I asked him what that was. I'd heard of a drop-top Cadillac, but not a Grab-back. He said it was when somebody who couldn't no way afford one bought it, knowing inside that the finance company was gonna "grab it back" as soon as he started missing payments, but would drive it til then.
This could very well be the aeronautical version.
Lets, come through and see if he gets elevated to a higher tax bracket.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

[Linked Image]

That thing flames like ingwe's McFlame .223AI stock... shocked

DF

Thank Jesus, someone finally noticed!
Originally Posted by Wtxj

Not yet, but I wouldn't have any problem with anyone who wanted to. On the other side of the coin most of the folks posting on this thread would criticize someone for sending in $300 but wouldn't think twice about a man spending the same amount on lap dances.

Didn't Jim Bakker get to gang rape his lady assistant as well? What was her name?

If I remember correctly......she made a killing from that, too.
What's the point-goal of rehashing old wrongs done by those in ministry? Think about that for a while before you answer.
Originally Posted by SBH
Didn't Jim Bakker get to gang rape his lady assistant as well? What was her name?

If I remember correctly......she made a killing from that, too.

Jessica Hahn
Originally Posted by Wtxj

Not yet, but I wouldn't have any problem with anyone who wanted to. On the other side of the coin most of the folks posting on this thread would criticize someone for sending in $300 but wouldn't think twice about a man spending the same amount on lap dances.

We have one out here that is a great business man as well. They have learned and make many things payable to them and not for the good of the church they run. CD's/speeches etc. Church does without, the preacher takes it home.
Great business plan. More will set them up the same in the future as they learn. Great business plan using his church as cover.

[Linked Image]

I'd love to fly that dude!!

Ed

You got that right.

Watch the 700 Club...
What's the point-goal of rehashing old wrongs done by those in ministry? Think about that for a while before you answer.

Works for politics. Same thing.

from foxnews

Dollar said in a 2007 interview with The Associated Press that he renounced his salary from the church, and his income only comes from personal investments, including a real estate residential property business and horse breeding company called Dollar Ranch. He's published more than 30 books, focusing mostly on family and life issues, including debt management.

"I stopped taking a salary," he said. "But no one ask the question, 'Where are you getting your money from?' Well, I have boxes of invitations to speak. At first, I was glad to preach for anyone. What I didn't know was I received a love offering for preaching. Back then, it was for $25 bucks. But over the years, people began to appreciate what I was bringing to them."

He said in the interview that he sometimes got up to $100,000 for a single appearance on his packed schedule of speaking engagements
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

[Linked Image]

Bet that sucker could bite you in the azz and quickly if you wern't careful and paying attention... cool

It just has that look... blush

DF
I'll spring $50 for a bi-plane.

$100,000 for a maybe 2 hour rant? Tell me this is a humble servant of the Lord...
fug the asshoole
Originally Posted by add

Phil

[Linked Image]

Give me about 24 seconds in a closed room with this cockksucher..
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

[Linked Image]

Bet that sucker could bite you in the azz and quickly if you wern't careful and paying attention... cool

It just has that look... blush

DF

Bite ya twice before ya squeal the first time it would.
Ay Mennnnnn Brotha. HalllllellloooooooYAH.

Sheesh.

The LAWD wants me to have this airplane, brothers and sisters in Jesus! So I can bring the WORD, the HOLY WOOOORD of salVAYshun to this great land of our Lord! Hallelujiah!
And it isn't that he wants a plane, he wants THE plane. Of all the jets offered out there he wants the brand new G650!?!?
Well I was going to announce to the campfire, that I was taking Donations to help fund me getting a P 51....and a Shelby Mustang to go with the other Mustang...
Wonder if Dollar is his real last name he was born with.

Now that is funny. Maybe in more than one respect (pardon the pun). smile
Now there are some preachers on T.V. with a suit and a tie and a vest
They want you to send your money to the Lord but they give you
Their address 'cause all of your donations are completely tax free
God bless you all but most of all send your money

Read more: Hank Williams Jr. - The American Dream
Well I'll be... Jimmy Swaggart is still around.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Swaggart

A roommate at the time watched every telecast, when his grandmother passed on he gave all of the many thousand dollar cash money he received to Jimmy Swaggart Ministries, I still recall how PO'd his brother was. He didn't even have health insurance at the time, I gently pointed out that I figured ol' Jimmy sure had health insurance.

I wonder if there's ANY of these televangelist people that actually DO give most of what they receive to the Lord's work and who live in relative poverty. Seems like such a person could accomplish prodigies.

Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Now there are some preachers on T.V. with a suit and a tie and a vest
They want you to send your money to the Lord but they give you
Their address 'cause all of your donations are completely tax free
God bless you all but most of all send your money

Read more: Hank Williams Jr. - The American Dream

This is why Hank Jr never made it really big.

Can't speak the truth in our society. Never, ever.
jimmy swaggart

take that article for what its worth, but tells intersting story of JSM
Originally Posted by add

Phil

[Linked Image]
IF, they have the hair.

Such as these will find their reward to be commensurate with God's values, not theirs, as will we all.

Problem is, there's not much behind it. He thinks with his little head.

Ed

True, but the end result would be most satisfactory. smile

WATCH IT, you'll throw yer back out. laugh laugh
Originally Posted by deerstalker

looked in the white house lately Gunner?

You have a point there DS, a very sad point. mad
Originally Posted by las

Watch the 700 Club...

I have watched those programs, and even sit in church and study the folks that want to do good and be right with their almighty, all the while taking in the MFBS spewed by some sheister in a suite.

Good reverends are one thing, but the conning leaches need to burn long and slow.
Originally Posted by kenjs1
There was another name for this other than prosperity theology- wasn't there? Can anyone think of it?

Another name I cannot remember is given to the theology whereby sinning is ok for any believer because Jesus paid the price. Believing was all that was needed and the attitude by these adherents was worrying about sin proved a lack of faith. Something like that. Anyone know what this is called? More of a compound word than the substitute word for prosperity theology.

Liberation theology? Both have infected many denominations or sometimes individual churches within them.
© 24hourcampfire