Home
I have 2 pair of these and I really like them. So I decided to sync the most recent pair with my old transmitter instead of having to use 2 different ones. The right insole switched perfectly but not the left one. A green light flashes when I insert the battery, but when I try to push the sync button twice, I don't get the usual - 2 blinks, then 4 blinks - sequence lights for syncing them. I called Thermocell today and they no longer do replacements nor repairs.

I was thinking of cutting the top of the insole a bit to see if I could get to the sync button under the [b]T[/b] in the word Thermocell on the top. Anyone ever have to fix their Pro-Flex insole on their own? Thanks.
I doubt half of them ever go outside. Ya know, bugs and poison ivy, scary clowns and busy watching dancing with the stars.

Never used the product myself, Mucks keep my feet warm enough in Tn.
Actually I use one set in my Muck Woody Elite's and the newer set in my Muck Excursion lower cut boots - always keep them on medium. I decided to try turn the left insole on with the later remote and it works. So I sync the rh insole back to that remote as well and was able to get the pair to work now.

I'll just have to carry both remotes - at least everything works now.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Mucks keep my feet warm enough in Tn.
Hard to get chilly feet whilst pushing a cart through Sam's club
Originally Posted by Seminole39
Originally Posted by slumlord
Mucks keep my feet warm enough in Tn.
Hard to get chilly feet whilst pushing a cart through Sam's club

Pffffft, he rides the fatfuck handicapped cart. Walking isn’t in his plans
Thermacell?....to keep the mosquitoes from attacking your feet?
© 24hourcampfire