Home
Posted By: matt_allen Custom 220 Swift - 10/02/13
I was doing some thinking about the ultimate coyote thumper. I was thinking a real fast twist 220 swift to shoot the hornady 40 grainers well over 4000fps in a Remington with a ti stock and shilen barrel what do you guys think? I was wondering if the 1-14 twist would stabilize the 40s
Posted By: prairie_goat Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/02/13
The 1-14" twist will stabilize 40s fine.

I would build it with an 8 twist, as it will also shoot 40s fine. The 8 twist will be much less specialized, as it will be able to shoot heavies if the mood strikes, or when the wind comes up and the ranges get long.
Posted By: matt_allen Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/02/13
I was thinking 1-14 because I already have rifles that I use but. the way we hunt coyotes in iowa is completely different then other states they tend to be 300 or closer and running so If I can push that kinda velocity it should be a laser to 400
The 8 twist will shoot the 40s laser flat to 400, but won't be such a specialized use rifle. No sense in building a specialized, single use rifle when there is no downside to making it useful for multiple purposes. Multi-purpose guns get used much more than specialized ones.
Posted By: deflave Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/02/13
Originally Posted by matt_allen
I was doing some thinking about the ultimate coyote thumper. I was thinking a real fast twist 220 swift to shoot the hornady 40 grainers well over 4000fps in a Remington with a ti stock and shilen barrel what do you guys think? I was wondering if the 1-14 twist would stabilize the 40s

I think you'll be happier with an 8" twist.

And try some heavies.

Travis
My Dad shoots a 9 twist 220 Swift. 40s fly out at around 4200-4250. I had an 8 twist 22-6mm for a while. 40s shot fine in it as well.
8" 22-250 shoots 40's well under an inch here...

Travis
Posted By: ColdCase1984 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/02/13
'Flave, could you put a pic of yr .220 up? Don't think I've seen it.
have any of you guys had any experience with the 35gr hornady vmax?
by the way thanks for the info I didn't realize they 8 twist would stabilize the light bullets
The terrible bc of the 35 would overcome any increase in speed it would gain over a 40.

FWIW, the 40 grain Ballistic Tip holds together better than the Vmax of that weight. I personally prefer the Ballistic Tip for coyotes.
Originally Posted by ColdCase1984

I don't have one.

Travis
have any of you guys had any experience with the 35gr hornady vmax?

Only in the .22 Hornet. I didn't like it...

Travis
yea I just noticed that I entered in the numbers on the ballistic calculator and it is worse even with the increase
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/02/13

You say you were thinking about a real fast twist then you ask if a 1-14 will stabilize the 40's.

You realize a REAL FAST isn't a 1-14" twist, right? A 1-14" twist is REAL SLOW.
Posted By: Gibby Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/02/13
220 swift or 22-250 with 8" twist.

at 4000FPS, "some" bullets won't make it to the target

They will just go "POOF" at 50yrds.
Posted By: mmgravy Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/02/13
Another vote for the 8" twist because it works.
Originally Posted by Gibby

I can only think of two.

Travis

Which bullets? Those designed for 22 Hornet speeds? The SPSX?

The 40 grain Ballistic Tip and Vmax will handily stand up to 4300 fps in an 8 twist.
Posted By: Gibby Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/02/13
Yes, the SX's. The 45gr .224 Hornet

The 40gr BT and the Vmax, like you said have no problem @ 4000+fps

I just wanted to clarify in an open forum.

Posted By: coleridge Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/02/13
Add the TNT & the Sierra blitz too the "poof" list...
Posted By: ColdCase1984 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/02/13
Originally Posted by deflave

I don't have one.

Travis

Total brain seizure! Dad was right: "gettin old ain't for puzzies!" : laugh
Posted By: Milkfever Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/03/13
.224 TTH 1-9" twist shoots 75 gr A-max 3700fps It's point and shoot almost out to 400 yards
Posted By: dale06 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/03/13
Contrary to some others, I would go with the 14 twist if you want to shoot 40s. Yes a 8 twist will shoot 40s, but how accurate? My experience with fast twist and 40s is they are not real accurate.
I had Jim Kobe build me a coyote calling 220 swift. Its a Rem 700 stainless action, Lilja 26" #4 contour, 12 twist, Mcmillan sako hunter mcswirley blue/black/gray stock with Leupold 4-14X.
I prefer 50 grain nos bt bullets for coyotes and this gun shoots them into 1/2-5/8" consistently.
Posted By: deflave Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/03/13
Originally Posted by Milkfever
.224 TTH 1-9" twist shoots 75 gr A-max 3700fps It's point and shoot almost out to 400 yards

What's a TTH?

Travis
Originally Posted by dale06
Contrary to some others, I would go with the 14 twist if you want to shoot 40s. Yes a 8 twist will shoot 40s, but how accurate? My experience with fast twist and 40s is they are not real accurate.
I had Jim Kobe build me a coyote calling 220 swift. Its a Rem 700 stainless action, Lilja 26" #4 contour, 12 twist, Mcmillan sako hunter mcswirley blue/black/gray stock with Leupold 4-14X.
I prefer 50 grain nos bt bullets for coyotes and this gun shoots them into 1/2-5/8" consistently.

What's "not accurate."

Travis
Posted By: boatanchor Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/03/13
by the way thanks for the info I didn't realize they 8 twist would stabilize the light bullets

Your thinking of twist rates is backwards, if you only want to shoot 40 grainers you could easily use a 1-16" twist, with a 1-8" twist you can stabilize the heavies like the Berger 80gr VLD
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/03/13

223 AI....8 or 9 twist....53 gr V max

Heavier bullets will retain velocity & energy better downrange

Wanna shoot a 40 grain ? Shoot a 20 caliber something
Posted By: Gibby Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/03/13
We need some "Palma" shooters to chime in here.
Posted By: prairie_goat Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/03/13
Originally Posted by Milkfever

40" barrel?
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/03/13
Not sure but I am sure he'd be better off at 2700fps....
Posted By: prairie_goat Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/03/13
Originally Posted by coleridge
Add the TNT & the Sierra blitz too the "poof" list...

All of which have a velocity limit below that of what the Swift is capable of, so I don't really see the issue. Though I'm not sure about the new high velocity 55 grain HP-TNT. But it's not a 40 grain, so isn't really pertinent to this conversation.
Posted By: matt_allen Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/03/13
I don't need a heavy bullet gun if I want to go long range ill use my 260 or 338 lapua..... im looking for light easy to point quick dead on to 300 and can hold a touch high at 400. with the higher velocity when 90% of the coyotes I shoot are running so it nice when you don't have to lead them so far.
It will definitely kill coyotes.

Travis
Matt=

Your right. Most, and I mean most coyotes I have shot are moving.

Buy the post of "some" on this thread, I think they need to do their research with calibers in semi-auto guns. With high capacity magazines. It is easy to tell which ones I am taking about.
Posted By: darrenk75b Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/03/13
Matt,
If a flat-shooting rifle is what you are after, don't let the comments in this thread sway you from your original build concept.

Now, I have owned my fare share of fast-twist rifles shooting heavy-for-caliber bullets, and will likely own more in the future. But for the purposes you described, twisting the barrel fast will only lead to increased pressure, loss of velocity and often times a reduction in accuracy potential shooting the light bullets you are planning on shooting. Build for purpose, and don't look back.

A few years ago I was a member of the, "build it with a 1:8 for flexibility" crowd. I have, however, seen the fault in this mentality for rifles exactly like you describe - high velcoity varmint rifles slingin' light bullets. Bullets tearing apart before making it to the target, those that do not maintaining good accuracy, pressure spiking fast, etc.

Grab a good 1:14" tube, and grin ear to ear as you hammer yotes with little 'ol bullets going mach 7213 and ignore the low grumble of the 1:8 twist mantra coming from the mouths of the fast-twist brethren.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/03/13

I don't have one.

Travis

Yes you do...

[Linked Image]
Thanks for the laugh, Darren.

Travis
Matt-

Ditto on what darren said. Thumbs up!!!
That might dissapear next week...

Travis
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/03/13
Bullets blow up when shot too fast out of it, you may not want it...
Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/03/13
Just visited with Deflave about this.. My rifles are 1-14 and I shoot everything up to 64 grain WW with not a problem.. I consider the fast twist, but for my use the .22's need a fast lighter bullet for max blow up either on the coyote or the ground if I miss.. lots of good info. here for a guy to consider...
Sharpnel, That beautiful Swift of yours is a 1-14 right?????
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Bullets blow up when shot too fast out of it, you may not want it...

All the fast 22's do that.

Travis
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Just visited with Deflave about this.. My rifles are 1-14 and I shoot everything up to 64 grain WW with not a problem.. I consider the fast twist, but for my use the .22's need a fast lighter bullet for max blow up either on the coyote or the ground if I miss.. lots of good info. here for a guy to consider...
Sharpnel, That beautiful Swift of yours is a 1-14 right?????

I suspect we'll all be using fast twist 22-250's and Swifts eventually anyway.

Most manufacturers are going to/have gone to 1-9" .223's. Sooner or later somebody is going to explain things to the bean counters and marketing gurus, and then we'll see them everywhere.

Shrapnel does not know what twist his rifles are. He just tells his gunsmith to make them.

Travis
Matt=

Buy the post of "some" on this thread, I think they need to do their research with calibers in semi-auto guns. With high capacity magazines. It is easy to tell which ones I am taking about.

Let us know when you're ready to stop speaking in code.

Travis
Travis, I have no doubt your are right about the twists of rifles in the future.. But being an old Bastid, I have a hard time dealing with the present, let alone the future..
No doubt your rifles kill stuff too.

Hopefully I can shoot with shrapnel next week and show him the amazingness of the 1-8" twist. But I know that no matter how well it does, he'll just call me a "Jughead" and keep shooting his Swift.

Travis
I wager it would be very entertaining to watch you two shoot varmints or anything else.. Enjoy your shoot..
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/04/13
I wager it would be very entertaining to watch you two shoot varmints or anything else.. Enjoy your shoot..

We will have a distinguished guest with us who will undoubtedly show as a thing or two...mtcurman
Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/04/13
Great!! Have a good one will look forward to photos!!!
Posted By: Gibby Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/04/13
deflave-

I'll stop talking in "code" when you stop hiding your ignorance with all the one liners here. Somebody is paranoid!
Posted By: prairie_goat Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/04/13
Matt=

Laffin.

Never been around one. You mean the M16 like the Navy Seals use?

I was under the impression we were discussing the 220 Swift. Do you have a semi-auto 220 Swift? That would be really cool. I'd be all like pew pew pew. Die coyotes!
Posted By: andrews1958 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/04/13

Details on the rifle shown?

I don't have one.

Travis

Yes you do...

[Linked Image]

I don't have one.

Travis

Yes you do...

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
Matt=

Laffin.

Never been around one. You mean the M16 that the Navy Seals use?

I was under the impression we were discussing the 220 Swift. Do you have a semi-auto 220 Swift? That would be really cool. I'd be all like pew pew pew. Die coyotes!
Posted By: deflave Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/04/13
deflave-

I'll stop talking in "code" when you stop hiding your ignorance with all the one liners here. Somebody is paranoid!

You must be from the south.

Travis
If shrapnel were mortal, he said he'd leave it to me. Unfortunately, he's not.

Travis
Posted By: darrenk75b Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/04/13
The problem, quite honestly, is that so often on this forum (and others like it), we fail to carefully pay attention to the question being asked. Threads quickly derail into random recommendations that clearly do not address the desires or concerns of the original poster. Instead of considering what is being asked and proposing a solution along the lines of what best would serve the original poster, we heap our own preferences on to the person without consideration that perhaps, just maybe, the OP's shooting style, preferences, hunting area, etc don't match our own. Did you guys catch that the OP's presence in this thread ceased a few pages back after repeatedly mentioning that he was uninterested in shooting heavy bullets in his rifle? Doubtful. The drum beat of the 1:8 was too loud.

I'm pretty sure that a world-class benchrest shooter could come on to this forum and be told that he should twist his 6PPC 1:8 "just in case he wanted to sling 105 AMAX's at some point", and some of the posters here would give one another a virtual pat on the back for enlightening yet another wayward soul to the need for a fast twist.

How about the next time someone comes on here looking for help, spend a bit more time reading the question and trying to comprehend what is being asked before spewing out the same, boring, rhetoric that fast-twist is where it's at? A fast-twist barrel is an option, and a good one should it fit the demands of the shooter. It is not, however, a fix-all for any shooting need.
Originally Posted by darrenk75b
The problem, quite honestly, is that so often on this forum (and others like it), we fail to carefully pay attention to the question being asked. Threads quickly derail into random recommendations that clearly do not address the desires or concerns of the original poster. Instead of considering what is being asked and proposing a solution along the lines of what best would serve the original poster, we heap our own preferences on to the person without consideration that perhaps, just maybe, the OP's shooting style, preferences, hunting area, etc don't match our own. Did you guys catch that the OP's presence in this thread ceased a few pages back after repeatedly mentioning that he was uninterested in shooting heavy bullets in his rifle? Doubtful. The drum beat of the 1:8 was too loud.

I'm pretty sure that a world-class benchrest shooter could come on to this forum and be told that he should twist his 6PPC 1:8 "just in case he wanted to sling 105 AMAX's at some point", and some of the posters here would give one another a virtual pat on the back for enlightening yet another wayward soul to the need for a fast twist.

How about the next time someone comes on here looking for help, spend a bit more time reading the question and trying to comprehend what is being asked before spewing out the same, boring, rhetoric that fast-twist is where it's at? A fast-twist barrel is an option, and a good one should it fit the demands of the shooter. It is not, however, a fix-all for any shooting need.

Question: What issues have you personally seen shooting light bullets in fast twist rifles?
I mentioned them in my first post. I have personally seen bullets lose their jackets, erratic behavior with the ones that make it to the target, and pressure develop more quickly than one would see with a slower-twisted barrel.

As also stated, I'm not against a fast-twist barrel. I own and have owned a number of them in various chamberings. I have shot a number of others that were not mine. 223, 223ai, 22-250ai, 243ai, 6xc, 6mmbr, 22br to name the ones that are immediately coming to mind. They have their purpose. The point that I am making is that a fast-twist barrel is not a fix-all, nor should it be what is recommended for all scenarios. The OP here clearly wanted to shoot light bullets very fast, and stated that if he wanted to shoot heavier bullets he would just use one of his other rifles. There is ZERO sense, with that goal in mind, of recommending a fast-twist barrel. asked, and respond in a manner that will be most helpful to the question being asked.
I mentioned them in my first post. I have personally seen bullets lose their jackets, erratic behavior with the ones that make it to the target, and pressure develop more quickly than one would see with a slower-twisted barrel.

As also stated, I'm not against a fast-twist barrel. I own and have owned a number of them in various chamberings. I have shot a number of others that were not mine. 223, 223ai, 22-250ai, 243ai, 6xc, 6mmbr, 22br to name the ones that are immediately coming to mind. They have their purpose. The point that I am making is that a fast-twist barrel is not a fix-all, nor should it be what is recommended for all scenarios. The OP here clearly wanted to shoot light bullets very fast, and stated that if he wanted to shoot heavier bullets he would just use one of his other rifles. There is ZERO sense, with that goal in mind, of recommending a fast-twist barrel. asked, and respond in a manner that will be most helpful to the question being asked.

If somebody asks "What do you think?" I typically tell them what I think.

And contrary to your opinion, I do believe a fast twist in a .22 cal is a "fix-all." I like 'em.

Travis
My reasoning for recommending a fast twist, is that I've been down the "I'm building a gun for some specialized use" road....and later found out I wanted to use it for other stuff. But I couldn't. Because it was twisted too slow to play with other bullets. Same could be said for building too heavy of a rifle, or a number of other factors. No sense pigeonholing oneself.

I've shot fast twist 243s, 223s,and 223 AIs side by side with slower twist versions of same. Every one of them shot the same loads, to VERY similar velocities, with accuracy similar to what each rifle was capable of with any other loads.

The jacket shedding issue isn't really an issue, unless one insists on using archaic bullet designs. As barrels get really rough, it may crop up...but I haven't had any issues with a number of rifles shooting Ballistic Tips, even after a metric schit ton of rounds fired.

If one is looking for benchrest grade accuracy, sure, go with a twist that exactly matches your bullet. But you'd better be building a benchrest rifle, and have benchrest skills to be able to see a difference.

For real world use, I have yet to see a reason to limit myself on twist.

And, I've built a few "Jack-of'all-trades" rifles that were ultimately a compromise on too many things, and didn't do any 1 thing as well as a specialized rifle could. Those rifles no longer reside in my safe.

And as to the bullets exploding, I can't recall if it was a Nosler BT or a Berger match bullet, but it was one of them. Hardly "archaic." Oh, and it was one of the first outings with a brand new Brux barrel.
Posted By: THOMASMAGNUM Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/04/13

Maybe an insight into why folks recmmended 1-8" etc....

I was doing some thinking about the ultimate coyote thumper.I was thinking a real fast twist 220 swift to shoot the hornady 40 grainers well over 4000fps in a Remington with a ti stock and shilen barrel what do you guys think? I was wondering if the 1-14 twist would stabilize the 40s
Yes, but if you read a couple posts down you see that it is a mistake. He wants to shoot light bullets very fast with no intent on the heavies. That is why I am commenting that it is important to understand what the OP is really after and looking for comments on.

Not to mention that the following sentence is asking about a 1:14 twist. The OP was backwards in what "fast" is, and is trying to verify that a 1:14 will stabilize a bullet he wants to push hard.

People come to these boards, often uneducated (not saying that about this OP), looking for direction and advice. Instead of helping them along their journey, we instead see far too often recommendations made that don't really help, or are counter to the desires of the poster.
If you were building a fast twist .22-250 or .220 Swift, I assume 1-8 would be the choice twist.. What would be the choice bullet??? When I had mine, most of the heavy bullets except the Serria 65 grain were match bullets.. What would be the bullet of choice for shooting coyotes, p.dogs, etc. As I recall I had Serria 69 gr., Horn.75 gr., Berger 80 gr. and maybe Serria 90 gr.
The old 55 gr. Serria HPBT shot best, and the 75 grain Horn. were accurate, but about 1/3 never reached the target.. Talked about this some with Deflave.. I would consider another fast twist, but what bullets work well for game and varmints??

People come to these boards, often uneducated (not saying that about this OP), looking for direction and advice.

Exactly why I suggested what I did. I've seen both sides, and found the slow twist wanting.
If you were building a fast twist .22-250 or .220 Swift, I assume 1-8 would be the choice twist.. What would be the choice bullet??? When I had mine, most of the heavy bullets except the Serria 65 grain were match bullets.. What would be the bullet of choice for shooting coyotes, p.dogs, etc. As I recall I had Serria 69 gr., Horn.75 gr., Berger 80 gr. and maybe Serria 90 gr.
The old 55 gr. Serria HPBT shot best, and the 75 grain Horn. were accurate, but about 1/3 never reached the target.. Talked about this some with Deflave.. I would consider another fast twist, but what bullets work well for game and varmints??

I would build a 243.

But to answer your question, I liked the 90 grain VLD for coyotes and pdogs. They are spendy, but a 22-250 or a Swift is a poor choice for a high volume p-dog gun anyway, so you're not likely to go through hundreds in an afternoon!

If you're looking for a game bullet (I assume you mean big game), the TSX and TTSXs, as well as 55 and 60 grain Hornady SPs, have worked pretty well for me on deer and antelope.
prairie goat, Thanks for the info.. Already have the .243 so that helps with the idea.. Also a .25-06.. And like you I have found the 55 grain Horn. good for medium game, never tried the Horn. 60's but used the 63 grain Serria, 60 Nosler Part., 64 gr. WW.. Never tried the TSX's or TTSX's.. Thanks again.
And, I've built a few "Jack-of'all-trades" rifles that were ultimately a compromise on too many things, and didn't do any 1 thing as well as a specialized rifle could. Those rifles no longer reside in my safe.

And as to the bullets exploding, I can't recall if it was a Nosler BT or a Berger match bullet, but it was one of them. Hardly "archaic." Oh, and it was one of the first outings with a brand new Brux barrel.

I hear where you're coming from, but I hardly see a fast twist as a compromise.

If building a Swift, I would use a #3ish contour, @ 23". Light stock and not overscope it. 8-8/12 lbs or so. Would work great on coyotes, long range fun play, or hunting.

A slow twist, 10.5 lb 220 Swift that only shoots light bullets, and is too heavy to pack seems like a compromise to me. Which is how a lot of Swifts are built.

I build an 8 twist 22-6mm, in part to test the whole "bullet-blowup" thing, as it should stress a bullet about as much as anything. No problems there.

I talked to Berger one time about bullet design limitations, and some like their 55 grain 20 caliber had limits on speed and twist. Don't recall others, but those match bullets designed for say 6 PPC or 223 speed might not hold up so well when sped up 500 fps. That's something I would sure call about before I tried to stress them with a real fast round, whether it was twisted fast or not.
No problem! You guys gettin' some snow down there today?
yes, there is about 8" and still snowing, but not heavy.. Suppose to snow all day.. Tomorrow the coyote hunting should be good.. Still have to get my antelope, my guests filled their last tag yesterday before the storm hit.. Nice to rest for a day..
deflave-

Yes I am from the south.

I am sorry I took so long to answer your question. I was busy calling, Remington,Winchester, Savage,Cooper, Dakota,Mossburg,Weatherby and some custom shops to tell them they are all doing it wrong. 1 and 14" twist is "WRONG" in the 22-250 and 220 swift. They appreciated my calls. They just guess at a good twist rate. They said they had no basis on picking 1 and 14 for the masses. The discussion never came up in 80 years.

Got to go, I have a lot more calling to do.

PS. Deflave, they all wanted your contact number. They all want to offer you a Job.
Nothing like using production makers to back up your opinion on a custom rifle forum...
Posted By: Teal Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/04/13
Some might want to read this post - 1-9 twisted 224 diameter light bullets with impressive groups.

Can't imagine how spinning it slower would have tightened it up or even if it could - would be necessary.

Quicker twist lets you do this AND heavies should your desires change. Not my rifle or shooting but I'll have you note - these are 10 shot groups.

Originally Posted by WranglerJohn
All my varmint rifles now use 1:9" twist for .223 Remington and .22-250 Remington. Good for 50 grain Barnes Varmint Grenade. Photo below 1:9" twist, 10 shots, 100 yards:

[Linked Image]

1:9" or 1:8.5" for .204 Ruger - shoots 24 grain Hornady NTX and 26 grain Barnes Varmint Grenades, 32 grain Nosler BT lead Free, Hornady 40 grain V-Max up to 55 grain Berger HPBT. Photo below shows a 10 shot group from a Hart 1:9" .204 Barrel, rifle is converted from semi-auto with no gas port. Now if I could just learn to shoot!

[Linked Image]

Below a 10 shot group with the now discontinued Berger 50 grain .204 in a 1:8.5: twist, this barrel shoots the 26 grain Barnes Varmint Grenade in the .25" to .30" range depending on if I'm having a good day. A load of 25.0 Varget is a bit more accurate, but I'm too lazy to scan it.

[Linked Image]

1:8" twist for everything in 6mm. If it shoots the 62 grain Barnes Varmint Grenade (.975" long) it will shoot any 6mm heavy bullet and most lighter ones too. Group below is 1:8" twist, the rifle is accurate, the shooter a bit shaky.

[Linked Image]

All my rifles must now shoot lead free bullets, which tend to be longer and lighter than lead core, because I live in California. Although I must admit that the lead free varmint bullets are accurate, maybe more so than lead core stuff.
deflave-

Yes I am from the south.

I am sorry I took so long to answer your question. I was busy calling, Remington,Winchester, Savage,Cooper, Dakota,Mossburg,Weatherby and some custom shops to tell them they are all doing it wrong. 1 and 14" twist is "WRONG" in the 22-250 and 220 swift. They appreciated my calls. They just guess at a good twist rate. They said they had no basis on picking 1 and 14 for the masses. The discussion never came up in 80 years.

Got to go, I have a lot more calling to do.

PS. Deflave, they all wanted your contact number. They all want to offer you a Job.

Sorry you don't get it.

Good luck with your phone calls.

Travis
I just got done cleaning the two guns I shot today after I typed my last post.

What some people are trying to do here is to go along with the OP's thoughts. I do not know if the OP was just thinking out loud, or was bored and wanted to start some sh..t. Some people here were trying to help.

Simply, trying to go fast (220 Swift) with a light bullet (40gr) is enough. Why do you want to spin it faster than needed, and pay lots of money to do it. Both Swift's I have (1&14 twist) shoot the heavier bullets better anyway.

Yes, I understand a faster twist will stabilize light bullets too, but the facts are. Accuracy will go down, pressures will go up AND velocity will go down-everything else staying the same.

My first post on this thread was to reference the "Palma" shooters information. Now those people balance twist rate,pressure and velocity. They are trying to keep a .308 (7.62 Nato) supersonic at 1000yd. AND hit the target.
Both Swift's I have (1&14 twist) shoot the heavier bullets better anyway.

What heavy bullets are you shooting in your 1-14" Swifts?
I just got done cleaning the two guns I shot today after I typed my last post.

What some people are trying to do here is to go along with the OP's thoughts. I do not know if the OP was just thinking out loud, or was bored and wanted to start some sh..t. Some people here were trying to help.

Simply, trying to go fast (220 Swift) with a light bullet (40gr) is enough. Why do you want to spin it faster than needed, and pay lots of money to do it. Both Swift's I have (1&14 twist) shoot the heavier bullets better anyway.

Yes, I understand a faster twist will stabilize light bullets too, but the facts are. Accuracy will go down, pressures will go up AND velocity will go down-everything else staying the same.

My first post on this thread was to reference the "Palma" shooters information. Now those people balance twist rate,pressure and velocity. They are trying to keep a .308 (7.62 Nato) supersonic at 1000yd. AND hit the target.

Gibby,

I've owned slow twisted 22 centerfires. I've owned fast twist 22 centerfires. The fast twists will flat out kick the living dog schit out of the slow twisted rifles. High BC will always beat low BC. I have no idea why you think a fast twist custom rifle costs more than a slow twist custom rifle.

I'm glad you enjoy your slow twist Swifts. The OP wanted opinions, and I have given mine based on what I have owned and shot. If you ever want to come shoot prairie dogs in MT, I will take you myself and I can promise you'll be two things by the time you drive south: enlightened, and hungover.

Travis
"Heavier" not heavy. Heavier than 40gr.

"and some custom shops" That whole post was a joke. Ha, Ha.

Comprehension is lacking here.
"Heavier" not heavy. Heavier than 40gr.

"and some custom shops" That whole post was a joke. Ha, Ha.

Comprehension is lacking here.

Only on your part it seems.
deflave-

Your making me dizzie with your logic. How many of your 24 thousand posts are for argument sake only?

deflave-

Your making me dizzie with your logic. How many of your 24 thousand posts are for argument sake only?

I like to argue. Especially when I'm right.

Travis
Obviously!!!

I'll pay for the hangovers.

Make sure you invite your buddy Thomasmagnum.

Do you like Bourbon?
I've been known to have a Bourbon or two... grin
Deflave, I may take you up on your offer, but will have to stop well before the HUNGOVER part.. Age is catching up with me.. Have a good one..
I like my bourbon neat. With no "twist" of any sort.

Damn, I crack myself up.
Obviously!!!

I'll pay for the hangovers.

Make sure you invite your buddy Thomasmagnum.

Do you like Bourbon?

I have never met Thomas.

I like beer more.

Travis
Deflave, I may take you up on your offer, but will have to stop well before the HUNGOVER part.. Age is catching up with me.. Have a good one..

Consider yourself invited.

Travis
I have never met Thomas.

...Yeah, but you know you want to.
Deflave, Thanks..Like wise to you...
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/04/13
Twist Shmist, I put my ammo that I run through a Dillon 650 into my rifles and shoot the snot out of whatever it is I'm aiming at. I don't worry about arguing with anybody, I just shoot and I do shoot copious quantities of ammunition, killing every critter that has walked or crawled around Montana.

I don't have any idea what the twist is in any of my rifles, furthermore I don't care and nothing I have ever shot has asked me about it either...
Posted By: deflave Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/05/13
Twist Shmist, I put my ammo that I run through a Dillon 650 into my rifles and shoot the snot out of whatever it is I'm aiming at. I don't worry about arguing with anybody, I just shoot and I do shoot copious quantities of ammunition, killing every critter that has walked or crawled around Montana.

I don't have any idea what the twist is in any of my rifles, furthermore I don't care and nothing I have ever shot has asked me about it either...

40-65 is where it's at.

Travis
Posted By: Mule Deer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/05/13
Kirk,

Aren't you the guy who insisted plastic-tipped bullets were way too expensive, until you actually shot some, both on paper and varmints?

Oh, schidt, I forgot, that was me!
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/05/13
Originally Posted by teal
Some might want to read this post - 1-9 twisted 224 diameter light bullets with impressive groups.

Can't imagine how spinning it slower would have tightened it up or even if it could - would be necessary.

Quicker twist lets you do this AND heavies should your desires change. Not my rifle or shooting but I'll have you note - these are 10 shot groups.

Originally Posted by WranglerJohn
All my varmint rifles now use 1:9" twist for .223 Remington and .22-250 Remington. Good for 50 grain Barnes Varmint Grenade. Photo below 1:9" twist, 10 shots, 100 yards:

[Linked Image]

1:9" or 1:8.5" for .204 Ruger - shoots 24 grain Hornady NTX and 26 grain Barnes Varmint Grenades, 32 grain Nosler BT lead Free, Hornady 40 grain V-Max up to 55 grain Berger HPBT. Photo below shows a 10 shot group from a Hart 1:9" .204 Barrel, rifle is converted from semi-auto with no gas port. Now if I could just learn to shoot!

[Linked Image]

Below a 10 shot group with the now discontinued Berger 50 grain .204 in a 1:8.5: twist, this barrel shoots the 26 grain Barnes Varmint Grenade in the .25" to .30" range depending on if I'm having a good day. A load of 25.0 Varget is a bit more accurate, but I'm too lazy to scan it.

[Linked Image]

1:8" twist for everything in 6mm. If it shoots the 62 grain Barnes Varmint Grenade (.975" long) it will shoot any 6mm heavy bullet and most lighter ones too. Group below is 1:8" twist, the rifle is accurate, the shooter a bit shaky.

[Linked Image]

All my rifles must now shoot lead free bullets, which tend to be longer and lighter than lead core, because I live in California. Although I must admit that the lead free varmint bullets are accurate, maybe more so than lead core stuff.

Nice groups. Just whats a 9 twist got to do with it though.

200 yrds 10 shots 52 SMK 223, 14 twist

[Linked Image]

220 swift 5 shots @ 100 14 twist

[Linked Image]

223 and the 220 Swift 5 shots 100 52 SMK 14 Twist

[img]http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af213/swifty56/what%20if/IMG_0944.jpg[/img]

OP at this time, would definitely not consider a swift unless you absolutely love the thing. You only got 3 brass suppliers and RP, and WW only ran it seasonally before all this BS. Right now its pricey if and when you can find it. Norma is the only other brass manufacturer.
Damn my LGS doesn't even stock the Swift in factory ammo, no demand.
Ruger dropped the caliber as have all others except Cooper and 1 model of Remington. Otherwise its pretty much dead as a factory round.

For your purpose any good 223 or 204 would serve you well in this part of the country, as would a 6 mm flavor of choice.
Posted By: Teal Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/05/13
Originally Posted by Swifty52

It's been said that quick twist (for caliber) and light bullets aren't accurate. Apparently not.
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/05/13
This schit is always [bleep] hilarious,as there is a herd of dumbfhuckers talking squarely out there azz!

Gibby is on an EPIC [bleep] roll,poor stupid [bleep] Shrapnel is beyond clueless and NotSoSwift feels compelled to give things a whirl...and all of 'em bolted together,couldn't sneak up on a glass of [bleep] water. Wow +P+!

Still waiting for one of these dumbfhucks to extoll the "merits" of a 1-16" 30-'06. Laffin'! Enjoyed the Palma Ruse,as that was CLASSIC.

Apparently it has become "fashionable" for them who shoot the least,to Imagine the most and then to Pretend a clue. In the Real World,extry RPM simply hedges a bet and connects dots. It will slip atmospheric conditions in a non-lineal fashion,add copious impact velocity and reduce drop...if only for starters. I VERY much enjoyed the notion,that one has to holster velocity too,with more twist RPM,as that one was especially [bleep] funny!

Easy for me to say,if only because I've 7,8,9,10,12 and 14" twist spouts in like .224" chamberings and am afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Though in fairness,when it comes to Swift case capacity,I go no faster than 1-7.7",though I do still slum some 14's there as well.

If your .224 won't spin a 75A-Max,you are simply pizzing up a rope and that means 8" or 9",depending upon case capacity. Wanna see some cross-eyed drooling dumbphucks stutter?!? Ask the above Dreamers about the "particulars" of their high RPM Swift capacity .224's and brace yourself for the incredibly long list of excuses.

Here's to their Imaginations and to just how [bleep] badly they need it!

Coffee is makin',crummy is warmin' and there's more than a coupla fast twist .224's gettin' poked inside same,along with a coupla high RPM 243AI's and I just might tote a few upper echelon BC .284's too.

I'd best let the gals get back to their Pretend.

Laffin'!

P.S...and by the way. 155 Scenars at 3600fps outta a 1-10" don't suck either.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/05/13
Originally Posted by teal

It's been said that quick twist (for caliber) and light bullets aren't accurate. Apparently not.

Its also been said on here that you have to have a fast twist in order for em to shoot. Apparently not.
Posted By: Teal Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/05/13
No - that's NOT what was said. Please show where someone said you had to go quick on the light bullets to get them to shoot.

What's been said is a quick twist offers MORE options than a slow one and one shouldn't ever reduce their options.

Building slow offers ZERO advantage over quick but it's been claimed that quick twist wasn't as accurate as slow. That's what I'm refuting. The pictures of quick twist with light bullets disprove that rather handily. Quick twist will ALSO shoot long/heavies accurate. It does BOTH where as slow twist is a one trick pony with the light ones.

And yes - I know BR guys typically build with the twist that will just stabilize their intended bullet but the OP ain't building a BR rifle and bullet quality has improved a good bit since that became the "rule of thumb" for people.
Posted By: THOMASMAGNUM Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/05/13
Its also been said on here that you have to have a fast twist in order for em to shoot. Apparently not.

I don't recall anyone saying that...
Posted By: Stickbow Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/05/13
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
The 1-14" twist will stabilize 40s fine.

I would build it with an 8 twist, as it will also shoot 40s fine. The 8 twist will be much less specialized, as it will be able to shoot heavies if the mood strikes, or when the wind comes up and the ranges get long.

This. Why limit yourself to light bullets with that much potential at the helm, ie. case capacity for the bore.
Posted By: Ackman Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/05/13
I was wondering if the 1-14 twist would stabilize the 40s

The 14twist will stabilize 40's just fine. They'll be quite a bit over 4000. And 50's, and 55's. It's been 20yrs since I bought any Swift brass. But if as someone said, the stuff is hard to get, build a 22-250AI......shoot 50's from 4150 to about 4250.
Posted By: darrenk75b Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/05/13
You guys are great. Glad the point of my posts got so distorted, that you completely missed the point.

While MY experience with fast twists shooting light bullets has shown the potential for issues to exist, I cannot make the claim that this is a guaranteed result. Nor can you, in all consciousness, guarantee that issues will never exist.

The point, once again, is that it is important when giving advice, to look beyond our own ideals and preferences and help the person down he path that is best for them. Sometimes, this might run counter to our own preferences.

And if it matters, only he rimfires in my safe are twisted slowly because, for me, a fast twist is best with the shooting I do. I do, however, know that what is best for me may not be the same for everyone.
Posted By: Gibby Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/06/13
Boxer

your [bleep] nuts
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/06/13
NotSoSwift,

Your incredible dumbphucktitude,remains just that...[bleep] incredible.

Wow +P+.

teal,

I hear tell,that slipping atmospheric conditions is the money maker.(grin)

Were it a mandate to trade .25MOA of Precision,too eek the splendors of upper echelon BC's,I'd happily do so in order to reap the huge percentage in wind deflection decrease alone. Then there's of course the non-lineal increase in impact velocity/terminal affects,working in conjunction with increased RPM which do inflict GooTitude. 'Course one needn't swap Precision to gain them things,nor does one leave velocity on the shelf either,by stepping up the twist rate.

Obviously a fast twist Swift is a Goat [bleep] due to COAL constraints and none of these Windowlickers savvy that either.(grin)

Again...none of these stupid [bleep] are fielding Custom 1-16" 30-'06's,yet they Whine like lunatic [bleep] when you state the glaringly obvious in a different bore size. Reliably [bleep] hilarious Hissy Fits,by the [bleep] CLUELESS,are a right proper recipe for sidesplitting laughter.

This schit is funny!

I'd hang a pic of a pard's 39.5" Dall from this year,he sluiced at 520yds with a 1-8" 22-250AI and a single 75...but the Whining would be offa the [bleep] charts.

Laffin'!

'MAGNUM,

Noone needs say it,NotSoSwift can Pretend it all by her lonesome.

Note the dumb [bleep] is a touch loathe to proffer her high RPM offerings,if only because they too are Imaginary.

Laffin'!

'bow,

The only thing you shoot is your [bleep] Imagination.

Bless your heart.

Ackmam,

Hang some pics. Laffin'!

Looking forward to the excuses.

'75,

Quit baitin' hooks,you got the whole outfit.(grin)

Gibby,

You were really doing "great" there for a spell. Please don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch get your [bleep].

I'll feign my "surprise" that you shut the [bleep] up and the only thing you can "offer" is your Imagination and a Whine. Congratulations?

Looking forward to your excuses too. You Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhucks are a [bleep] riot!

As an aside,kudos on being stumped by a 4-letter word as "big" and "fancy" as "your".

Laffin'!
Posted By: Ackman Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/06/13
Doesn't take much. The Little Runt has 6 hooks in his bigmouth.
Boxer

your (you are) entertaining

Please keep going!
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/06/13
Ackmam,

I'll feign my "surprise",at the lack of pixels.

Laffin'!

Gibby,

Sweetheart it's still not "your",as it's a contraction and you're...not that I'd have ANY [bleep] hope you could summons the intellect to use a 5-letter word. Laffin'!

What happened?!? You were really beating the drum there for a spell and had your Pretend fired right the [bleep] up and your Imagination hitting on all cylinders. As per always,I remain curious in regards to you Day Dreaming Drooling Dumbfhucks Imaginations...is it loud when you shoot it?!? Thanks for that keen first hand insight. Laffin'!

I was lookin' forward to the Tantalizing Tales of your crossed-eye Lazy Twist "Adventures" and some "particulars" germane to the crux,regarding your "hard charging" rifle(s) and "all" that you "do" with 'em. Laffin'! Funnier than [bleep] how you clam up,when given opportunity upon a Silver Platter to extoll "all" your "experience" and the "vast" array of wares slated to them tasks. Re-laffin'!

Lemme frost your Imagination,for you...so you can Pretend "better". Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Given my penchant for Arid Conditions,I remain a fan of oiled Walnut and French Bluin',with windage adjustable bases.

[Linked Image]

Though Retrostalgia is always cool,especially in the Jarheaded Realm of the spectrum. I know...I know,it's a right proper Dichotomy to fly 100+ MOA of available "up",on a platform that digests less than 20MOA from it's 250yd zero to the 1000yd line and slips transonic at 1400-ish. But it will give you sumptin' to Google and then you can use your Imagination to Pretend you savvy. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Always entertainin'er than [bleep],to drive lazy twists against the real deal and side by each. 'Course you can Pretend about that too. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

It'd be damned near intellesting to muse high RPM twist rates in both SAAMI and Improved forms,from rifles of an ilk,if only for R&D. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to the next Treatise of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been,as you flaunt your Imagination and crank up your Pretend.

Can't wait for the [bleep] excuses,as you Pretend aloud. Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Was dabblin' 6mm's last night a smidge and 14" is the way to go there too.

[Linked Image]
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img689/6757/je0e.jpg[/img]
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img839/1117/1xat.jpg[/img]

Though the LFB would snap you and you'd chip your nails.

Laffin'!

Got to laughing so hard,I forgot some thangs.

Operation Fireform,from a Savage,here on the Desert the other day.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img513/4821/ydbg.jpg[/img]
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img14/2613/7zk3.jpg[/img]

Cain't wait for the Pretendathon to continue.

Wow +P+.

(Addendum for THE Consumate Whining [bleep]: NotSoSwift)

NotSoSwift,

PLEASE point to where you find me "mistaken" and I will happily take the time to rub your nose in your own [bleep] Stupidity and make it look easy...if only because it is.

Crank up your Pretend,let your Imagination fly and really knock it outta the Park. I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and even as [bleep] incredibly Stupid as you are...even your 17IQ points savvy that.

Looking forward to the Whine and TOTAL skirting of all rifle "particulars",as you take your hurt feelers and troll for a Pity Party. Dumbfhuck...only YOU,can prevent you from saying something stupid. Hint.

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

I'm enjoying yet another bout of your "dreaded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore and the serious repercussions instilled,by such a brazen act!

I repeat...ACT.

Laffin'!

Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/06/13

Boxer

Please keep going!

Hmm notice by this post, and Ackmans that Slickey Stickey must have got tossed from the other thread again and shown up here. Surprised I am not.

Just go to the other threads and you will see the same dry, dusty BS pics and statements that he has in his copy and paste file.

We will now be regaled with the same ole same ole as the last 4 or 5 years.

Enjoy having this thread go from a discussion to an all out barrage of sticky insults, same ole pics, and the fact that when he gets in trouble all of his followers will swarm to add insults and absolutely nothing of value or pertinence to the thread.

Enjoy all, which is the reasoning behind him and his minions have all been put on ignore, they have nothing except vast, cold, empty voids of worthless space in between their ears.
Posted By: Stickbow Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/06/13
And yet another thread to be ruined by Lord Farquaad. Next up will be the same ol' same ol'; Everyone but minnie me is an idiot, everyone else is whining about things they've almost done, wears they've almost had, and places they've almost been. He will show all sorts of rehashed pictures of fish he has snagged, game he has poached and claim that Craig Alaska is the end all be all place on earth to live. All this from a piece of chit drunk poacher and the boot lickers will line up in droves to hail to the chief and claim that THIS is now the best thread EVAH.

To the OP it is now best that you cut bait and motor on and this thread is now completely useless.
Boxer

your entertaining

Keep going!!

Not done yet.
Posted By: Stickbow Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/06/13
Boxer

Please keep going!

The apostrophe ( � although often rendered as ' ) is a punctuation mark, and sometimes a diacritical mark, in languages that use the Latin alphabet or certain other alphabets. In English, it serves three purposes:[1]
The marking of the omission of one or more letters (as in the contraction of do not to don�t).
The marking of possessive case (as in the cat�s whiskers, or in one month's time).
The marking by some as plural of written items that are not words established in English orthography (as in P's and Q's). (This is considered incorrect by others; see Use in forming certain plurals. The use of the apostrophe to form plurals of proper words, as in apple�s, banana�s, etc., is universally considered incorrect.)

It's right beside the colon/semi-colon key. As in Boxer is not just a semi-colon he is a complete and total colon.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/07/13
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Kirk,

Aren't you the guy who insisted plastic-tipped bullets were way too expensive, until you actually shot some, both on paper and varmints?

Oh, schidt, I forgot, that was me!

You forget more than you remember, good thing Eileen is around to edit your writing. I did say that plastic tipped bullets were too expensive, but once I got done gouging people and over pricing all my stuff, I had so much money I could buy the plastic, and with cash...

[Linked Image]

Posted By: deflave Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/07/13
If you like the 40's, wait until you try the fiddy's....

Travis
Those are 50's, I have 27 boxes of the 40's on back order...
Posted By: deflave Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/07/13
In that case, I would like to be gouged...

(Doesn't read well, I know)

Travis
Posted By: Mule Deer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/07/13
Kirk,

Good to know the gouging is going well!
John,

Went through Townsend today on my way back from elk hunting, what a festival. We had to stop and look at the cars. Boy what a shindig for a metropolis like Townsend...
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/07/13
'Bow,

Always fascinating,that the best you can do is Whine...while living vicariously. Perhaps you'll be THE most "fortunate" of The Do Nothing [bleep] and be the first to Whine herself happy?!? Laffin'!

Bless your Day Dreaming Do [bleep] Nothing Heart.

Laffin'!

Gibby,

Your Imagination is boundless and isn't it rather fortunate for you,that Pretend is free?!?

Laffin'!

While slingin' the usual cast of characters today,I did feel compelled to add a Mk4 M1 10x wearin' Mildots(Google it),to the Super Duper. Sub 65MOA to a mile,from a +2" 100yd zero and a paltry 5Mils to the 1000yd line.

Pardon the reserve RPM.

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Keep your Imagination and Pretend wound tight...while you lick them windows.

'flave,

I don't have anything spun tight enough to stabilize a fiddy,but mebbe some day.(grin)

I'm with ya',in that I'd like to see a group photo of NotSoSwift,'Bow and Gibby too,as it'd make a rather sensational Jerry Lewis Telethon poster and assuredly drum up a few billion Charity Bucks. Laffin'!

Where do these incredibly stupid [bleep] come from?!?

Wow.
Posted By: Gibby Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/07/13
Over and out on this thread.

OP-- Good luck!

Boxer-- see a doctor!

P.S. Boxer---- " +P+"---- SAAMI NOT!!!
Posted By: Mule Deer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/07/13
Kirk,

Yeah, the Fall Fest grows every year. There were 230 cars at the show this year!
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/07/13
Originally Posted by Boxer
Ackmam,

I'll feign my "surprise",at the lack of pixels.

Laffin'!

Lil Fish,

While I know you love to post pictures of various bullets and rifles posed about it really does not have much to do with coyote rifles. How about you hang a few coyote picts and give the rundown on the rifles used and why you choose them.

I will give you one to help prime the pump. Was there a fast twist .22 in the Scoby Doo Van or were you �slumin� a 1/14 incher.

[Linked Image]

Sure hope this wasn�t your one and only coyote as the fans will be disappointed that you are, once again, talking out your ass.

While we are throwing in our $.02 I would say the drawbacks to the .22 cal 1/8 twist and light bullets are more a thing of theory than fact. The only 40gr bullets that fit the OP intentions are the VMAX and the Ballistic Tip and both will handle the stress.

The Ballistic Tip is a better coyote bullet as the VMAX can turn on a coyote's shoulder.

Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/07/13
Gibby,

The ONLY thing [bleep] funnier than your incredible Dumbfhucktitude...is you thinking you were ever "in" this Thread(or any other). Wow +P+!

I'll feign my "surprise" that your only move is to shut the [bleep] up,round up your marbles and stomp home while holding your breath. LOVED the Hissy Fit.

Laffin'!

'Burns,

You EPIC Whining [bleep],I see you are still a cock looker of repute.

Feel free to use as much Imagination and Pretend as you deem requisite,to muse you don't have this one as your desktop. Laffin'!

Pardon my horning you up...but there's no slighting your taste in men. Bless your heart.

[Linked Image]

PLEASE tell me you are still hobbling through plywood shacks with your glass hip,screaming "Get some!" with your JipJap Mall Ninja Krunchenticker and Zombies are in full Shudder Mode everywhere?!? Laffin'! Might could pert near be a pun there,but someone would have to explain it to you. Re-laffin'!

As an aside,what sorta "Proprietary" Secret Squirrel Goat [bleep] Bullschit are you trying to peddle here as of late,to [bleep] fine folks outta cash? Do tell. Laffin'! Continue to tell yourself that which you most need to hear and points awarded,for sharing such glaring Dumbfhucktitude aloud.

Hmmmmm...50V-Max launched ala Swift capacity into Canines?!? ALL new to me,as all I get to dabble is the bright lights of The Big City and live vicariously. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Have yet to see a V-Max turn on any shoulder,whether it 32,33,35,40,50,53,55 or 60,in Hornet,K-Hornet,Deuce,223,223AI,224Wby,22-250,22-250AI,Swift or CHeetah and in twist rates from 7-16",but mebbe I'm a leetle bit too good with a rifle to keep things "fair"?!? Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Whine...you're doing "great"

[Linked Image]

(Addendum...for yet another [bleep] Windowlicker)

'MAG,

Pretend as you please,just continue to do so aloud.

Pardon The Reserve RPM Here Too

(Re-'dendum for yet another [bleep] Windowlicker)

URFUBAR,

Honey,I cain't know if you are bitching or bragging,though I do know which you SHOULD be doin',when forced to slum the schit wares that you suffer. Didja' lose a bet?!? Laffin'!

Feel free to wax eloquent on the .224" chambering that'll squirt the boolits you cite,to like POA/POI downrange,as I'm all [bleep] ears on them Delusions. For extry humor,do tell how you arrange POA/POI intersections at them distance(s) and mebbe start with sumptin' pedestrian like the 500yd line,if only for initial giggles. Laffin'!

Should it cheer you up,I shoot every boolit you cite...amongst a schitload of others you did not. If only for conversation,that do include more than one chambering and in more than one twist rate,so swing for the [bleep] fence and Pretend away.

You "hard chargers" that are really in the "know",sure do enjoy your fences. Laffin'!

As an aside,you went wrong by thinking you had a clue,then went the extry [bleep] mile...to prove you didn't. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

I'm wheels up,so you [bleep] can Pretend as you please.

Laffin'!

Posted By: 300MAG Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/07/13
Holy schit John, Boxer looks to be all of 3' tall in that picture.................oh wait, he is only 3' tall, Wow +P+!!

Laffin'

Posted By: irfubar Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/07/13
Boxer,
I have been taking notes on how to build the proper rifle.
Oh and I used a stainless barrel,ceracoated the Mouser, and impregnated the stock with epoxy, so I could throw it in the creek... without it rusting away!
Or the stock swellin up like an old piece of driftwood
You're a little hard to decipher, but here is what I came up with.
Mouser, pipebomb, goatphuck, 220 swift, 1/8 twist.
Not sure if I done it right?
Will only shoot 80gr Amax's, 55grTTSX, 55gr Btips,75gr Amax's,68gr.bthp.... to the same point of impact...
Oh and I can only hit small targets to 800yds!
Where did I go wrong? crazy [Linked Image]
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/08/13
'Burns,

You EPIC Whining [bleep],I see you are still a cock looker of repute.

Lil Fish,

Well I did set the hook kinda hard but in my defense getting to post that pic of your one and only coyote does put a smile on my face. You were such a cute lil rascal back in the day.

Have yet to see a V-Max turn on any shoulder

I don�t doubt that a bit. shocked laugh

[Linked Image]

Love the pictures of the trapped wolves. A three year old would have spotted the jaw cut on the right front paw of the pup that fought the trap. It hardly takes an extra second to see the jaw mark on the paw of the bitch.

Taking a picture of some trapped wuffs ain�t exactly what most would consider experience. Some might even put it in the pretend category but I am trying not to gig you so hard this time around. grin wink

Love and Kisses
John
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/08/13
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Was there a fast twist .22 in the Scoby Doo Van or were you �slumin� a 1/14 incher.

That there WAS funny! +P grin
Posted By: irfubar Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/08/13
v
(Re-'dendum for yet another [bleep] Windowlicker)

URFUBAR,

Honey,I cain't know if you are bitching or bragging,though I do know which you SHOULD be doin',when forced to slum the schit wares that you suffer. Didja' lose a bet?!? Laffin'!

Feel free to wax eloquent on the .224" chambering that'll squirt the boolits you cite,to like POA/POI downrange,as I'm all [bleep] ears on them Delusions. For extry humor,do tell how you arrange POA/POI intersections at them distance(s) and mebbe start with sumptin' pedestrian like the 500yd line,if only for initial giggles. Laffin'!

Should it cheer you up,I shoot every boolit you cite...amongst a schitload of others you did not. If only for conversation,that do include more than one chambering and in more than one twist rate,so swing for the [bleep] fence and Pretend away.

You "hard chargers" that are really in the "know",sure do enjoy your fences. Laffin'!

As an aside,you went wrong by thinking you had a clue,then went the extry [bleep] mile...to prove you didn't. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

I'm wheels up,so you [bleep] can Pretend as you please.

Laffin'!

Oooh oooh, think I just had a bite?

The fishin might be good here?

I think my stink bait may have attracted a trash fish tho?

And I think it was a "Lil Fish" grin
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/08/13
'Burns,

Feel free to tell yourself that which you most need to hear and please continue to do so aloud.

I take it that you are still riddling plywood shacks with your Mall Ninja Bullschit and JipJap Krunchentickers. Curiously enough though,you didn't mention who you are trying to [bleep] outta what and what your most recent Snake Oil Scheme happens to be. Was really looking forward to more of your "Proprietary" Goat [bleep] and ALL of the humor associated them avenues.

Your "keen" eye is [bleep] hilarious! Did the V-Max "turn" on the shoulder at the trite distance on said Pooch? Use as much Imagination and Pretend as you deem requisite. Laffin'! Or perhaps it was a "Lethal Leghold" and bled out?!? Re-laffin'!

Oh you are an incredible Treasure Trove of incredible Dumbfhucktitude and I really do enjoy your "best" efforts.

Bless your heart.

Pardon the reserve V-Max RPM here too and yet another shame,that the only thing that "turned" on the shoulder,is your Imagination.

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Whine.

'Cub,

Do tell about all the BWT's this year. Laffin'!

Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

URFUBAR,

I'll feign my "surprise" that the Phantom POA/POI intersections of your Delusions,didn't surface...nor will they. BUT you were ohhhh so "close" to pulling it off. Laffin'!

As an aside,is your Imagination loud,when you shoot it?!?

You Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhucks are a hoot!

Swing for the fence...as I'm purty sure you got me reelin' on the ropes. Laffin'!

Pun be intended,though it is an unfortunate constant that it too,sails over your pointy head.

What are you looking forward to Pretending about,next?

Wow +P+!

(Addendum: for yet another [bleep] Windowlicker)

'bow,

I enjoy your Imagination,[bleep] nearly as much as you do. Your "knowledge","experience" and "results" are reliably [bleep] hilarious!

I'd not be suplized to learn,that Zipperheads are still Sword Fighting,to see who can lay claim to that high dollar/High Grade wood. Butt log alone(illustrated) was worth over $5000. Whattya' do for a living again?!? Laffin'! Use as much Imagination and Pretend you deem requisite,to sugarcoat the Mall at which you Ninja. Re-laffin'!

You poor stupid Do Nothing [bleep],are hilarious! Whatcha' looking to Whine about next?!? In fairness,few are as well steeped in Dumbfhucktitude,as you. Congratulations?!?

Just how loud is your Imagination,when you shoot it?!?
Posted By: Stickbow Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/08/13
Not only that but what does the midget standing next to a piece of chitty pulp wood have to do with anything? Must be Larry trying to confuse himself again after swilling down his $1 a fifth vodka.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: slg888 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/08/13
Why are some members only allowed 1 post per day?
Posted By: n8dawg6 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/08/13
Though Retrostalgia is always cool,especially in the Jarheaded Realm of the spectrum.

[Linked Image]

I like the jarhead rifle.
Posted By: 300MAG Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/08/13
Originally Posted by slg888

Cause they're [bleep]' douchebags!!

Laffin'

When you're a legend, you only need one.
Posted By: RDFinn Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/09/13
....anything more would be information overload.
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/09/13
'Cub,

Your wellfounded insecurities are palpable. What excuse(s) are you using as of late,to deflect the incredible amount of time,your [bleep] stays tethered to the couch?. PLEASE feel free to use as much Imagination as you deem requisite and spare no "particulars". Laffin'!

Groovin' on your innate ability to always Whine,yet never shine and bask in your sheer and utter nothingness. Perhaps you'll be the first Do Nothing [bleep] to Whine herself happy and you can flaunt that as your "Trump Card"?!? Laffin'!

You aren't the Jeff-O Of The North,for nothin'.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

'dawg6,

While I was fortunate enough to score several M40A1 Returns,that was(is) my only specimen with matching numbers,so I gave it extry love in a fitting platform. Gave a couple away and hopefully,they's held in like esteem.

That one launches 75A-Max at 3500 on the nose and it isn't tough to love that extry RPM and it's performance.

Noooooo...I've not seen that boolit "turn" on a shoulder either.

Laffin'!

'MAG,

You Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhuck,your Whine is soothin'. I'll feign my "surprise" that the cat has your tongue and the couch has your [bleep],so you is in THE most awkward of positions to muse rifle "particulars" germane the crux. Hell,I dare you to say sumptin' .30cal. Laffin'!

Looking forward to the excuses,as you shut the [bleep] up and crawl back under your rock,with tail tucked.

You're doing "great".

Laffin'!

'Finn,

You are hard on Windowlickers. You scared poor Gibby off,after her fascinating firsthand and inside look at Stupidity. Now you got poor/dumb 'FUBAR running for cover,because she's now realizing the first [bleep] inkling,of how amazingly [bleep] ignorant she is. Burns must be trying to [bleep] somebody out of something,by offering 3rd Rate Goat [bleep] for a [bleep] premium...to the tune that she's too embarrassed to even mention the "Proprietary" ruse in passing. 'Cub is busy making Jeff-O look like a cross between Elgin Gates and Rambo.
Laffin'!

WHERE do these incredibly clueless bumbling dumbfhucks come from?!!?

Facts do reliably [bleep] Windowlickers up and really gets 'em to Whining.

This schit cracks me the [bleep] up.

(Addendum for a Perpetual Windowlicker)

URFUBAR,

Fascinating to me,that you talking out your azz about the things you know the least about,is somehow contrived via your Imagination and Pretend,to be a Secret Squirrel "ploy" fielded on "purpose". Laffin'!

Dumbfhuck,you are simply a dumbfhuck,due your incredible dumbfhucktitude. There really is no reason for you to reiterate that constant yet again,but I realize you are powerless in the refrain. Laffin'! Your "best" really is powerful stuff. Re-laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise",that you drift further and further away from the crux,as a means of "hiding" your [bleep] incredible Dumbfhucktitude. Honey,your Dumbfhucktitude is hardly a "secret". REALLY enjoyed the Treatise on the Phantom POA/POI intersections,that is EPIC [bleep] humor!

You are doing "great". Laffin'!

Hell...you [bleep] nearly mentioned what barrel hangs offa that piece of schit,but even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,KNEW better.

Laffin'!
Posted By: irfubar Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/09/13

You are hard on Windowlickers. You scared poor Gibby off,after her fascinating firsthand and inside look at Stupidity. Now you got poor/dumb 'FUBAR running for cover,because she's now realizing the first [bleep] inkling,of how amazingly [bleep] ignorant she is. Burns must be trying to [bleep] somebody out of something,by offering 3rd Rate Goat [bleep] for a [bleep] premium...to the tune that she's too embarrassed to even mention the "Proprietary" ruse in passing. 'Cub is busy making Jeff-O look like a cross between Elgin Gates and Rambo.
Laffin'!

My line went slack and I thought my lil fish spit the hook,
it turns out he was swimmin towards me and the fight is still on!!! Woohoo laugh
Due to the weak nature of the fight I was pretty convinced it was an undesirable trash fish tho. frown
And now that I got a good look at him, it appears I do have a carp.
And he is a big one, appears he's been around awhile, muddying up and ruining this pond.
Not sure if I can land him on my light tackle tho?
If I do land him I would like to toss him on the bank to rot in the sun and be consumed by scavengers. grin
That would make the pond more suitable for the desirable species. wink
Posted By: 300MAG Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/09/13
"MAG,

You Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhuck,your Whine is soothin'. I'll feign my "surprise" that the cat has your tongue and the couch has your [bleep],so you is in THE most awkward of positions to muse rifle "particulars" germane the crux. Hell,I dare you to say sumptin' .30cal. Laffin'!

Looking forward to the excuses,as you shut the [bleep] up and crawl back under your rock,with tail tucked.

You're doing "great".

Laffin'!"

I've been waiting for your reply..................it is just as I expected...same ole broken record lip flappin' - the only thing missing is your picture of the rainbow rifle layin' in the creek .....please post again, as we have not seen it in awhile!!

Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/09/13

I've been waiting for your reply..................it is just as I expected...same ole broken record lip flappin' - the only thing missing is your picture of the rainbow rifle layin' in the creek .....please post again, as we have not seen it in awhile!!

This statement being so true it's bound to give the twig a real case of the azz.

John, I like the scooby doo van thingy, but it looks like that yote is almost bigger than the twig!!! laugh

Posted By: Stickbow Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/09/13
What else would you expect from Larry? It's a common trait of a drunk to repeat themselves time and time again, forgetting what they have just said. That is why he keeps posting after he's been told time and time again that he in not welcome where he's at. Albeit this is all he has is trying to impress the simple and proclaiming himself king. If you were to take that away the little misses would have nothing. How ironic it is that he spits out how everyone else lives on imagination and pretend when he is the one with the biggest imagination and logs the most time here on pretend. Poor little Lord Farquaad.

It will be interesting to see what tired photo shopped pics he posts next. Don't run off Larry and use all the imagination, pretend and photo shop your little heart desires. You're winning and you're great. At least keep telling yourself that.
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/09/13
[Linked Image]
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/09/13
Best van EVAH!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: geedubya Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/10/13
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Best van EVAH!

[Linked Image]

Back around 68'one of my buds had a VW microbus. You know the drill, surf racks on top and curtains in the windows, psychedelic paint. He had a wood plaque on the back with the following artfully painted......

"don't laugh, your daughter just might be inside"

Hadn't thought about that in years.

Best,

GWB
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/10/13
URFUBAR,

Cat got your tongue,or couch got your [bleep]?!?

I know...I know...both.

Was REALLY looking forward to the Phantom come-ups and letcha' wax eloquent on glass,reticles,turrets and the like.

Laffin'!

300FAG,

Of [bleep] course it's the same old schit,as you've yet to turn a [bleep] lick or gather a first [bleep] clue. The only thing you've ever done,was to set on your couchbound [bleep] and Whine. Though in fairness,your Whine is exceptional. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

Pardon the reserve RPM.

[Linked Image]

Pardon the reserve RPM and if it cheers you up,you can always Pretend the 'Max "turned" on the shoulder and blame it on the 7" twist. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Whine and the accompanying excuses. Ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,knows to skirt ALL things the rifle and it's particulars?!? Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

NotSoSwift,

How's the Imaginary Pretend Ignore treating you?!? Laffin'!

Kudos on the inherent humor,of your perpetually extolling obliviously,how you Day Dreaming Dumbfhucks who "do" the least...Whine the most.

What excuse(s) are you hoping to brandish this time?!? Laffin'!

'bow,

I always enjoy your fascinating inside look at Retardation and Dumbfhuckdom,as elaborated through your crossed-eyes. Nice touch to always attach same,to an Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue.

Please keep beating your "Secret Squirrel" drum and waxing eloquent on all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Curiously,you never did answer as to just how loud your Imagination is,when you shoot it? Thanks in advance,for that keen insight. Laffin'!

Just which Mall do you Ninja at again? Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next heartfelt Whine,you clueless Day Dreaming Do Nothing Drooling Dumbfhuck.

'Cub,

I'll feign my "surprise" that the culmination of "all" your "experience","knowledge" and "results" is a plagiarized cartoon. Nice avatar too. Laffin'!

In objective overview and fairness,I'd state that in order for that van to have been the best ever,it would have required 4-wheel drive. Now as far as 2-wheel drive specimens go,it assuredly has no peer...if only to your chagrin.

Whatcha' gonna Pretend to do next? Reality ain't for everyone,as you ohhhhh sooooooooo eloquently attest.

Just how many crayons do you eat on an average day?!? Do you make cartoons too,or just pinch 'em?!!?

Laffin'!

(Addendum,for yet another [bleep] Windowlicker)

Gibby,

You are doing "great". [bleep] hilarious,that your innate Dumbfhucktitude grants you the Delusion,that your rampant stupidity somehow "sours" anyone...especially me. THAT is [bleep] hilarious!

Do not think for a second,that I am not profoundly grateful for you being brazen enough,to obliviously flaunt your sheer and utter [bleep] cluelessness,under the guise of your "thinking" you've a first [bleep] clue. I am more than happy to give any/all of you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhucks all the slack on the rope,that you think you can handle,as you expound your version of "insight". The sole shame is,you amazingly stupid dumbfhucks have zero [bleep] inkling,as to the depths of your Stupidity and cannot begin to appreciate the inherent humor due that disconnect. Bless your heart(s).

What do you do for a living? Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Whine and it certainly is a GOOD [bleep] call,to skirt ALL things the rifle for a change and instead Whine in general.

Laffin'!

(Re-dendum...yep,another [bleep] Windowlicker)

300FAG,

Is this where you Imagine to Pretend to whip my azz?!!? Laffin'!

I cain't know which is funnier...when you Do Nothing Dumbphucks are Pretending to "live" or Pretending to "die". Tough [bleep] call,but [bleep] reliably hilarious from any/all angles. Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise",that as your Estrogen Levels go up...you venture further and further away,from all things the rifle.

You're learnin'.

Laffin'!

Oops...my bad,forgot to toss you another pic,to frost your Imagination with,so you can jumpstart your Pretend. Play your cards right and NotSoSwift or 'Cub,might toss you a plagiarized cartoon. Laffin'!

Pardon the reserve RPM.

[Linked Image]

Whine on.

(Re-re-'dendum,yep...another [bleep] Windowlicker)

Gibby,

I'll feign my "surprise",that despite being a broke dick Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep],you are more than a touch sexually frustrated to boot.

Sugartitts...there's no need for you to incessantly Whine about your incredibly long list of insecurities,as it's well beyond obvious that you struggle mightily in all avenues.

Pardon my being married to The Boner Of The Month,for a touch more than a good long while and that'll only comes as "surprise" to someone as [bleep] stupid as you.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

As an aside,I enjoyed the "only 10 minute" ruse,as it is akin to the "dreaded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,flaunted by esteemed Members of The Do Nothing Gang.

You Clueless [bleep] are a [bleep] riot!

You'd do well to take notes and apply same. Thank me later.

(Hint)

(Re-re-re-dendum,yep...another [bleep] Windowlicker)

Gibby,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhucks parting move,is always to start sticking things in your mouths and azzes.

Enjoyed the Whine and the excuses,as your "best" is a [bleep] [bleep] riot! Laffin'!

Curiously enough,you didn't cite your vocation and perhaps as a favor to me,because you think I couldn't handle that much [bleep] hilarity in a single day?!? Bless your heart.

Laffin'!
Posted By: Gibby Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/10/13
What the [bleep]. I have 10 minutes to kill.

Boxer

Which event in your life made you so sour?

Was it when you turned 16 and chose to quit the 2nd grade and then decided later in life that was a wrong decision.

Or when you were 20 years old and came to the realization that you would not grow any taller than 5'1" 1/4"?

You can learn life's lessons after the 2nd grade, but you
can't get any taller.

It makes me wonder if you would have turned out different if you were a whole man. Physically and mentally.

Was it the women laughing at you all the time?

You pour bast..rd!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: 300MAG Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/10/13
Boxer,

I knew you'd come through....................God bless your midget little self!!

Is your rancorous attitude attributed to being 4' tall or is it because your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory??

Please do tell........and include more pictures!!

Laffin'

Boxer

You are so entertaining!!

I can't help but keep reading what you have to say.

I have never seen anything like it in the human species.

Oh, "what is that" another women laughing at you.
Okay Boxer, That is enough for me today. I do have some constructive things to do.

I will revisit this with my laptop the next time I have to take a crap.

Women laughing at you again!!!

I used great restraint when I only mentioned two of your shortcomings, but i can't hold it back any longer.

YOU ARE A LIBERAL!!!!

Posted By: irfubar Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/10/13
URFUBAR,

Cat got your tongue,or couch got your [bleep]?!?

I know...I know...both.

Was REALLY looking forward to the Phantom come-ups and letcha' wax eloquent on glass,reticles,turrets and the like.

Laffin'!

Boxer,
The reason I haven't responded regarding your questions, was because I prefer to do the fishin as opposed to swallowing the bait.
Against my better judgement, here goes!
That scope presently mounted on the Mauser 220 swift is a Bushnell elite 4200 6-24x40, mil dot reticle.
Its 1/8 moa adjustments, which isn't practical for turret twisting.
I have been experimenting using the mil-dot reticle.
Thats not the answer for repeatable long range precision.
My current favorite is a Vortex 5-15x42, mil ret. mil turrets.
That system has some handy advantages, you can measure your corrections with the reticle and dial them in.
I first experimented with turrets back in the mid 1980's, when I was in my mid 20's.
Used the old Weaver T-10, it was pretty much a range toy as we didn't have laser R.F. back then.
My mainstay scope is a Leupold 3-10x40, duplex, with an M-1 elevation turret. I have used M.O.A. for years and works best for my brain. K.I.S.S. seems the most practical.
Also love the 6x42, again simple.
You also questioned my come-ups for the different loads in my swift?
Simple, different come-ups for each load.
My P.O.A./P.O.I. reference was different loads corresponding at 100yds. Therefore not requiring an adjustment for my 100yd zero.
I zero my turret scopes at 100yds, then JBM my come-ups, then shoot at long range to verify.
Many times they match perfectly, when they don't I adjust accordingly.
Now all that being said, I am sure you will flame me with childish insults and tell me how stupid I am!
I think I will cut my line and give up fishing at this point as it is no longer any fun. frown
Posted By: Seafire Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/10/13
Originally Posted by 300MAG
Boxer,

I knew you'd come through....................God bless your midget little self!!

Is your rancorous attitude attributed to being 4' tall or is it because your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory??

Please do tell........and include more pictures!!

Laffin'

Kudos 300 Mag!

That has to be the funniest thing I have read in a long time....

and ya know it has to be true in Schmuck's case....

either that, or I've always thought in his case it was like the Drill Sgts use to yell at dumbass trainees in basic...

"The best part of you, must have been the brown stains on your mama's sheets"....

or Schmuck's daddy was into Sodomy...
Posted By: TexasTBag Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/11/13
Stick. I know you told me before but what are the specs on the laser [bleep] beam? Would that setup work for a wsm? Say either a 7mm/162 horn or 300/155 scenar?

Appreciate it.
Posted By: Ackman Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/11/13
6 hooks........little bigmouth can't not grab the bait.
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/11/13
Gibby,

I see the cat has your tongue and the couch has your [bleep]...none of which is surprising. Laffin'!

Personally,I was very much enjoying your Hissy Fit and was hoping it'd continue,as you touched more upon your incredibly long list of insecurities. Perhaps you may consider shooting 300FAG a PM and you two dumbfhucks can join "forces" and form yet another Axis Of Imagination,so as to really deal out your Pretend in full force. Laffin'! Points awarded in advance,for a picture of you cross-eyed Drooling Dumbphucks and your "hard charging" ways.

I'm [bleep] crying,I'm laughing so hard!

URFUBAR,

Fascinating,that you felt compelled to yet again reiterate your sheer and utter cluelessness. I was really enjoying the yarn about The Phenom and it's "particulars" and "accomplishments". Laffin'!

Points awarded for the oblivious hilarity of your Optics Treatise,as that schit was [bleep] FUNNY! If/when your Imagination grants you more Pretend,do not be shy in sharing them Delusions and applying them to your Goat [bleep] Swift. Laffin'! I was on the edge of my seat with the "800yd small target" thang,the multitude of differing projectiles sharing "like" POA/POI thang,the 100yd "zero" is awesome too and I'm plum [bleep] flattered that you are under ANY perception that someone could make you look more [bleep] stupid than you can. Wow +P+!

No [bleep] schit your mouth is sore,from poking your itty-bitty feet in it,every time it opens. Frost the cake and mention what barrel is on that POS. Laffin'!

As per always,you're doing "great".

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Weren't my intent to horn you up...but there's no way to avoid that,is there?!? You'd greedily chase a rubber dick across the Starting Line of The Daytona 500. Bless your heart. Laffin'!

How many times you been Married now?!? Double Dog Dare you to hang a picture of the Beast. Laffin'! Hell,you even know better than to dangle a picture of yourself,let alone what you can "land". Re-laffin'!

Ain't it an intellesting constant,that them who do the least,Whine the most?!? Your Whine is simply MAGNIFICENT and undoubtedly the byproduct of a lifetime of sucking heavy azz and coming in a wayyyyyyyyyyyy distant second. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Looking forward to your next Whine and the excuses.

As an aside,any BWT's lately?!? Able to scrounge enough to visit Appelbee's?!? Laffin'!

Here's to your "best" being just ohhhhhhh soooooooooooooo [bleep] incredibly pathetic.

'Bag,

The LFB is yet another of a long running Theme. Built for balance/handling,thunks given to twist,throating and COAL harmony.

Sako Hunter handle,S/A 700,#3 Brux 1-8" at 23",deep crown,Atlas DBM,Alpha 2 mags,Badger 20MOA double-lugged and clipslotted rail,TPS rings and Reupold 52218. Standard fare.

It'll kiss all 105gr boolits of intellest to me('Max,Hornie HPBT,Skinners,Nosler Comp and Hybrids) and nestle same in the box,then fling 'em into the realm of "Holy [bleep]!"...despite the reserve RPM.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Purty Skookum,stem to stern,though flushcups are a good move for a blueprint of the ilk and sumptin' I generally default to. Shoulda here,but mebbe that's reason enough to build another.(grin)

[Linked Image]

As to a S/A .532" on a 700 and ringin' like bells,it is assuredly a nice way to fly. The 300/155 Skinner arrangement is a breeze,due to boolit length and ogive locale,being favorable in far more trite COAL confines.

My S/A 700 300Whizzum wearing a fluted 1-10" #5 Hart at 24",do stupid thangs with the Skinners,inside it's HS DBM(2.850" COAL). That boolit is where I routinely like to be in my .30's,though I of course retain a soft spot for the now sadly discontinued 165gr Blue Meanies. Have enough salted away to weather all storms,which ain't a bad problem to have.

[Linked Image]

I've a 7WSM spout I screw on that receiver and prefer more COAL for the 162.

[Linked Image]

As to the S/A 7Whizzum/162 scenario,things change a smidge for me. That due the longer boolit and obviously increased projectile length,fore of ogive. The Alpha 2 is a superb melding there. Better yet for a Dirty Duty Killing Rifle is an OEM turnkey Montucky,as they sport a 3"+ COAL box and are throated to arrange a 162 kiss from within. I hate [bleep] Winchesters,but my Coyote CRPF POS,did likewise and was simply superb.

[Linked Image]

Only have (3) Montuckys chambered 7 Whizzum and would like another.

[Linked Image]

For conversation,a 2.810" 7Whizzum/162 is pictured in pairing to far right of frame,with a 3.00"/162. Cain't like ogives that close to casemouths,though in fairness,the 162 jumps better than most.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_9703.jpg[/img]

Here's a 155Skinner on far left of frame and another 2nd from far right,next to a 162,if only for more conversation.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img818/6889/7p2a.jpg[/img]

So I'd have zero qualm going Alpha 2 fueled DBM,on a 7 Whizzum Play Toy,but would prefer a blind mag set up on a dedicated Killing Rifle. I could suffer a S/S Winny Classic in a ADL Sako Hunter so chambered,if I were unable to score a Montucky.

With "luck" The Do Nothing Gang will continue with their EPIC roll of Dumbfhucktitude and this Reality Intervention,don't crush their Fantasies too terribly and they'll just haveta pardon the reserve RPM. Pretend ain't real,as they so eloquently attest.

Laffin'!

Ackmam,

LOVE your pics and keen "insight".

Laffin'!
Posted By: Seafire Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/11/13
WEll I see some old blue haired lady's yappy little poodle is off the leash again, strutting around the neighborhood barking at everything it can, before mommy puts him back in his kennel...

happens every time she lets him out in the backyard for his to piss on her roses...
Posted By: Gibby Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/11/13
Boxer-

I don't need a alarm on my computer to ring when you show up.

The deafening dB's of all the women laughing alerts me. But, the women wanted me to tell you they like the paint jobs on your rifles--very feminine. Pictures worth a 1000 words.

How are you doing today you twirp???????????

I'm sorry LITTLE twirp!!!!!!!

Your dog has not sent out her S.O.S. today. Did you kill her?

Posted By: TexasTBag Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/11/13
Thanks for info. I really appreciate it. Will save me a lot of time and second guessing.

I have a light 7mm08 700 sitting blind in a edge and I'm upgrading my montucky from 270 to 7mm WSM for dumping creatures. Can't have to many 7mm's but I thinking 300WSM/155 on the LFB platform would rock.

Thanks again for putting that all together.

Posted By: irfubar Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/11/13

URFUBAR,

Fascinating,that you felt compelled to yet again reiterate your sheer and utter cluelessness. I was really enjoying the yarn about The Phenom and it's "particulars" and "accomplishments". Laffin'!

Points awarded for the oblivious hilarity of your Optics Treatise,as that schit was [bleep] FUNNY! If/when your Imagination grants you more Pretend,do not be shy in sharing them Delusions and applying them to your Goat [bleep] Swift. Laffin'! I was on the edge of my seat with the "800yd small target" thang,the multitude of differing projectiles sharing "like" POA/POI thang,the 100yd "zero" is awesome too and I'm plum [bleep] flattered that you are under ANY perception that someone could make you look more [bleep] stupid than you can. Wow +P+!

No [bleep] schit your mouth is sore,from poking your itty-bitty feet in it,every time it opens. Frost the cake and mention what barrel is on that POS. Laffin'!

Laffin'!

Feisty little [bleep] aint ya! kinda like pokin a badger with a stick. laugh
I do want to thank you for pointing out the error of my ways!
I do have another favor to ask though.
Could you please help me out with another goatphuck?
What should I do?
Maybe a scull&crossbones on the buttstock?
Maybe an MTU contoured S.S., 26" barrel in .308W.?
Should I engrave some scary saying on the barrel?
Oh oh, I know, a clown paint job!! sick
I will even loan it to you so you can carry it in your next
gay pride parade!
That will impress your boyfriends. wink
This is great.
Thanks sugar tits cool
[Linked Image]
Maybe this fishin hole is gonna be more fun than I thought?
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/11/13
Originally Posted by irfubar

URFUBAR,

Laffin'!

Feisty little [bleep] aint ya! kinda like pokin a badger with a stick. laugh
I do want to thank you for pointing out the error of my ways!
I do have another favor to ask though.
Could you please help me out with another goatphuck?
What should I do?
Maybe a scull&crossbones on the buttstock?
Maybe an MTU contoured S.S., 26" barrel in .308W.?
Should I engrave some scary saying on the barrel?
Oh oh, I know, a clown paint job!! sick
I will even loan it to you so you can carry it in your next
gay pride parade!
That will impress your boyfriends. wink
This is great.
Thanks sugar tits cool
[Linked Image]
Maybe this fishin hole is gonna be more fun than I thought?

Dude that is some really purty wood. 2 thumbs up
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/12/13
'Burns,

Your "keen" eye is [bleep] hilarious! Did the V-Max "turn" on the shoulder at the trite distance on said Pooch?

Lil Fish,

Posting pics of trapped wuffs someone showed you is sure to appease the fans but the players will always laugh at the attempt.

Video of VMAX turning on coyotes shoulder

Lots of posed rifle and bullet pictures but some have the time and skill to do it right.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Pose us a few real pictures with your rifles and bullets doing real work. Love to see something new, not the same old rehashed bears on a beach or clown rifles in a stream.

Put in the effort Lil Fish, I am rootin for you because once in while you do produce a nice picture or 2. laugh laugh

Love and Kisses
John

Scoby Dooby Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/12/13
.22-6mm using a 55 gr NBT at 30 yds.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/12/13
Shefire,

Is that why she left you...like the others?!? Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise",that you couldn't muster the courage to dangle a pic of you or The Beast. [bleep] it...there's always the sanctity of that dark corner at Appelbee's. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Gibby,

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,almost as much as you do...though for very different reasons. Laffin'! Do tell about the "satisfactions" inherent for you,when you talk out your azz about things you've never seen...let alone done. Kudos for being brazenly immune to Reality,in trying to "converse" in things beyond your means,ability and comprehension(in no particular order). Re-laffin'!

Pardon the reserve RPM.

[Linked Image]

Always remember,you'll wanna start things off by [bleep] yourself,because you'll get more poozy that way.

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot! Frost the cake by mentioning your vocation(I dare you).

Laffin'!

'Bag,

I hear good things about a modest weight 300 Whizzum,slingin' Skinners.(grin)

URFUBAR,

It remains fascinating to me,that you Clueless Drooling Dumbfhucks celebrate coming outta the closet,like it's a "surprise" to anyone but you.

Allow me to frost your Imagination,if only to bolster your Pretend.

Camo 308.

[Linked Image]

Camo and a Rainbow,for your Fairy Wings.

[Linked Image]

I'm fairly adept at knockin' the new offa rifles and would be happy to show your Goat [bleep] some real trigger time. Pretend ain't Real,as you can only Imagine.

Laffin'!

As an aside,you're doing "great".

Burns,

Tell yourself that which you most need to hear,like "get some!". Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise" that you give your latest "Proprietary" Goat [bleep] a wide berth and don't wish to comment on who you are [bleep] out of what. Only you will be "surprised" when you are yet again thrown out on your azz. Laffin'!

LOVE the Mall Ninja Jipjap Bullschit!

Pardon the reserve RPM and the 'Max not "turning" on the shoulders.

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Proprietary Whine.

Laffin'!

(Addendum: yep...another [bleep] Windowlicker)

Ackmam,

I know...I know,the cat has your tongue and the couch has got your [bleep]. Same old schit,you almost "did" something. Laffin'! As per always,exceedingly good call to refrain ALL things germane the crux of the Thread and to Whine instead. You really are a "hard charger". Re-laffin'!

Please don't be shy with your version of "experience","knowledge" and "results"...in other words,Pretend as you please,if only because it's your Imagination.

You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. It is however a rather intellesting Dichotomy,in that a guess is as good as you can ever do,or as close as you'll ever come. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart...you're doing "great".

Laffin'!
Posted By: Ackman Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/12/13
Originally Posted by Seafire
WEll I see some old blue haired lady's yappy little poodle is off the leash again, strutting around the neighborhood barking at everything it can, before mommy puts him back in his kennel...

happens every time she lets him out in the backyard for his to piss on her roses...

Yes, Little Yap Dog. Happens every time, different thread same thing. This time a thread asking about a .220 Swift. Again the little bigmouth makes it a show and tell repeating the same crap from every other post. Don't even bother reading them, it's the same harangue over and over. And endless pictures unrelated to anything. Dumb little schit doesn't realize that none of it, including skull and crossbones, makes him tall or not a drunk. Just a turd in the swimming pool.
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/12/13
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Gibby Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/12/13
boxer-

Finally climbed out of your hamster cage I see.

You do not need to know my vocation. Your not worthy. I will just tell you it took a "lot" of schooling and hard work. I was also busy lov'n women. Something you half pint midget could only dream about. You probably saw pictures of them in your stacks, no stacks of boxes, of girly magazines that you have with sticky pages. Looks like you shot some loads ON your rifles too.

You pathetic little boyman. I am so sorry your genetic makeup was so lacking. The only large physical features you have is your mouth and your "Big Man Complex"

You sack of $h..T !!!!!!!

Oh there they are. Women laughing.

We all got PM's from your dog again this morning- more S.O.S call outs.

Oh, got to go and do something constructive again. I allocated 10 mins to you today. It was fun to play on your level. Back to my level.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/12/13
Schmuck, you stupid little moronic dipschitt....

Unlike your zoo keeper, my wife doesn't 'run on diesel'
however, I am sure most of us would agree, your wife has to be an angel to be able to put up with a moronic dipschitt loser like you.. who spends lord knows how much on toys so he can brag about them and try to get people not to notice that he is so short and stupid looking... with a personality that makes him the shortest big jackass in a state, full of Jackasses...

my wife and I have been together for 23 years...and I can guarantee ya, she is a hell of a lot better looking than any broad that has slapped your face in any bar in Alaska or anywhere else...

and she definitely would never go after some moron goofball that only came up to her arm pit... at 5/8, she is a full foot taller than you are...

but you keep on barking about stuff you are clueless on.. and as John Burns asked, where are those pictures of those rifles laying in a stream that you camo'ed with your teenage daughter's nail polish? I MISS THOSE! nothing else shows what a friggin idiot you are better than those...
Posted By: Seafire Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/12/13
[Linked Image]

Uhh, the answer is NO... sorry...

maybe try a GoTee.... whistle
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/13/13

URFUBAR,

I hope you've not run outta Pretend,nor Imagination...if only because you were doing "great".

Lemme frost it for you and stay the 308 Theme,if only to embolden you. Laffin'!

Pardon the reserve RPM. Got's 'em in 11.25" 5R(gain) and 12" too,should that assist your Pretend. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Does fair to middlin' with Mexican Match,even when curtailing a sizing operation to uniform neck tension. Straight plug & play(didn't mean to horn you up).

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It do even better with formed/sized(to it's chamber) hulls,tossed charges and 'Max.

[Linked Image]

Ain'cha' just a Treasure Trove of information?!?

WOW +P+!

Ackmam,

LOVE your pics! Laffin'! I'll feign my "surprise",that you know better than to even [bleep] try to muse anything Rifles or The Outdoors. I "wonder" why that is?!? Re-laffin'! Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,would do well to shut the [bleep] up,take notes and apply same. Hint.

One thing is for certain about you and your ilk and that's when it's all said and done...there's going to have been a whole [bleep] of a lot more said,than done.

Bless your heart.

'Cub,

I enjoy your Imagination,nearly as much as you do. Sorry that Puberty wasn't very kind to you and that you's more than a whole bunch shy in Posting pics of yourself and your Pretend Pursuits,though for obviously VERY good reasons. Laffin'!

Hopefully for you,a Manufacturer will invent a digital camera that captures both Imagination and Pretend,if only so you can "contribute". Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

As per always,I can happily loan you a camera,so you can troll for pity in regards to your "pursuits".

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img824/5717/5msd.jpg[/img]

Thanks for the never ending Vagina Monologue Whine,extolling the "virtues" of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Laffin'!

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it. You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

Congratulations?!?

Gibby,

Didn't mean to horn you up and I want you to know how much I appreciate the inherent humor of your Secret Squirrel Vocation and I've less than zero desire to slight you and your Imagination,the "satisfaction" of your Pretend liasons. Fascinating stuff. Laffin'!

Pardon the reserve RPM.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img41/9669/jxy1.jpg[/img]

Points awarded for the oblivious humor,of you trying to equate your sheer and utter Dumbfhucktitude as a "level" of aspiration. Laffin'!

Sugartitts,THAT is a plight and few is Plighteder than you.

Congratulations?!?

Shefire,

I'm sure your Spouse has a real nice personality and is likely a real nice guy. Laffin'! I'll feign my "surprise" that pics are outta the question,if only to "preserve" the "sanctity" of your Imagination and to keep the Bromance fresh. Re-laffin'!

You really need to submit the hour meter from your couchbound [bleep],to The Guinness Book...as you reliably take Do Nothing Dumbfhucktitude,to new levels and really set the bar. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy your heartfelt Whine,as you feel compelled to comment on all those things beyond your means,ability and comprehension...but mebbe that vicarious angst is what fuels your Pretend,so everbody wins?!? Laffin'!

If only to frost your Imagination and bolster your Pretend.

Pardon the reserve RPM. 43" and 22" is nice numbers and here's to the inherent hilarity of it all sailing over your pointy head.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/IMG_0258-2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/IMG_8112.jpg[/img]

Looking forward to the next Whine and excuses,so please spare no details.

Cyber hanky,to you.

You Dumbfhuckers really make a "great" case for 1-14".

Laffin'!
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/13/13
'Cub,

I enjoy your Imagination,nearly as much as you do. Sorry that Puberty wasn't very kind to you

Puberty treated me just fine. It left me with a head full of hair and the ability to stand 5' 12" tall.

Other than being stunted, what it leave you with?

Laffin'
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/13/13
[Linked Image]
My those sure are big cameras. Great for shortling compensating, I suppose.

Laffin'
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/14/13
'Cub,

There's zero need for you to reiterate the oldest of adages and the most humorous Dichotomy,in that them who do the least...Whine the most. Here's to the hilarity,of you being powerless to refrain concocting excuses and fielding fresh Whines. Congratulations?!?

I know you've never turned a [bleep] lick in your pathetic "life" and due that constant,you've zero inkling to the sanctity of top flight gear,never being a concession. Given your "pursuits" and "time" spent "Outdoors" with Imaginary "goods",you've managed to "amass" a [bleep] hilarious version of "results","experience" and "knowledge"...so you really are a great "resource". Laffin'! Always fascinating to grant you the opportunity to wax eloquent on all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Fortunately for you,both Imagination and Pretend are free,while being the only (2) things within your physical abilities...so it's hardly "surprising" that's all you can proffer. Bless your heart.

You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,though please do not think that your perpetual guessworks ain't funnier than [bleep]! Reality ain't for everyone,as you so eloquently attest obliviously. You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

Pardon the reserve RPM.

[Linked Image]

I can't wait to hear the next installment of your Nothingness,the excuses commensurate and the growing list of insecurities.

Ring the [bleep] bell and dangle a picture of yourself...I [bleep] dare you. Copious Humor Points awarded in advance,for the excuses and the constant that even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,knows better than that.

Laffin'!

As an aside,just how loud is your Imagination,when you shoot it?

Wow +P!

URFUBAR,

Cheer up...noone hates 308's more than I. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Was REALLY hoping for some more of your Goat [bleep] and the fascinating "particulars" associated with Polishing Turds and Pretending to "use" them.

You were doing "great".

Laffin'!

Gibby,

Cat got your tongue,or couch got your [bleep]?!?! I know...I know,both. Laffin'!

Pardon the reserve RPM and here's hoping you've not burned all your Pretend up.

[Linked Image]

Was REALLY groovin' on your keen "insight". Laffin'!

Just where do you amazingly stupid [bleep] come from?!? Texas?

Laffin'!

Posted By: SuperCub Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/14/13
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Stickbow Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/15/13
Nothing like a "cut and paste" routine from Lord Farquaad and his collection of hi-jacked and [bleep] up threads. Same ol chit different thread per usual. Not to mention you have given exactly zero for useful information on anything other than how much you love yourself and how much of a douche bag you truly are. Best part is that you've nothing on a basic reloading manual outside of pictures of yourself and your participation trophies. Keep plugging away as time spent here is time away from your family which is truly priceless.....for them it is a vacation spent away from your alcoholic, abusive hide. Don't be a stranger now.
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/15/13
Ahh more and more it seems that the twig is finally running out of sap. Drying up and ready for kindling on the fire.

Pass the dogs and beer, this is gonna get good.
Posted By: 28lx Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/15/13
100 grain WacEm 18 yards [img:center][Linked Image][/img]
Posted By: geedubya Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/15/13

Laffin'

Looks like the gang's all here,

so would this be the NBTE "next best thread evah"?

with that in mind.........

don't always need 400mm or more........

[Linked Image]

white-tail @ 50 yds.

[Linked Image]

yearling @ 23 yds.

[Linked Image]

fueling my vices @ 10'

[Linked Image]

mourning dove @6'

[Linked Image]

hummer @ 4'

[Linked Image]

mouse @ 2'

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/IMG_0285_zps7db7148d.jpg[/img]

success @ 18"

Best,

GWB
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/15/13
'Cub,

I'll feign my "surprise",that a plagiarized cartoon is all you can muster...if only as per always. Funny part is,you know how [bleep] hilarious a picture of you really would be. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Looking forward to the excuse(s).

Laffin'!

'Bow,

It's your Imagination,please feel free to Pretend with it any way you please...just do so aloud.

I find it fascinating,that you feel compelled to reiterate perpetually,your sheer and utter [bleep] Cluelessness. You are at the mercy of your means,abilities and comprehension...which ain't a very purty picture,as you so eloquently attest obliviously. Bless your heart. Please add some Secret Squirrel Delusions to your Vagina Monologue. Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Whine and fresh batch of excuses,as you wax eloquent upon all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and all the places you've almost been. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps consider really ringing the bell on your next Hissy Fit and hold your breath as you stomp your itty-bitty feet,for maximum effect. Laffin'!

Laffin'!

NotSoSwift,

How's Imaginary Pretend Ignore treating you? Please remember you clueless whining [bleep],you cain't reply to me...because you supposedly cain't read this,as per your Pretend. Laffin'!

Holy [bleep] dog schit,just where to do you incredibly [bleep] stupid dumbfhucks come from?!?

Wow +P+!

Gee,

The Resident Do Nothing Dumbfhucks,do make the rounds. Laffin'!

Which 400(s) are you gunning,which you find no favor in? I know...I know,Imaginary ones. Laffin'!

Pardon the reserve RPM.

1D3/17-40L at 40mm,stopped right the [bleep] down for increased DOF at F/11,Aperture Priority,back button focus,ISO dumped to 100 and a rather good sneak. Hand held obviously.

[Linked Image]

Your pics are "great". Laffin'!

The Texas Version of everything,is a [bleep] riot.

URFUBAR,

Pardon the reserve RPM.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

Gibby,

You were doing "great". What happened...cat get your tongue,or couch got your [bleep]?!? I know...I know,both. Laffin'!

Pardon the reserve RPM.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/15/13
Originally Posted by 28lx
100 grain WacEm 18 yards [img:center][Linked Image][/img]
100 gr is too heavy. laugh

The other side of the earlier pic.

[Linked Image]

Different angle. cool
[Linked Image]

Posted By: SuperCub Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/15/13
[Linked Image]
Posted By: 300MAG Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/15/13
I might as well join in on the photos = my new hunting hat!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/15/13
Reminds me of Larry.

Laffin'

Posted By: geedubya Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/15/13
Give that man a cigar .

Best

Gwb
Posted By: Stickbow Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/15/13
'Bow,

It's your Imagination,please feel free to Pretend with it any way you please...just do so aloud.

I find it fascinating,that you feel compelled to reiterate perpetually,your sheer and utter [bleep] Cluelessness. You are at the mercy of your means,abilities and comprehension...which ain't a very purty picture,as you so eloquently attest obliviously. Bless your heart. Please add some Secret Squirrel Delusions to your Vagina Monologue. Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Whine and fresh batch of excuses,as you wax eloquent upon all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and all the places you've almost been. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps consider really ringing the bell on your next Hissy Fit and hold your breath as you stomp your itty-bitty feet,for maximum effect. Laffin'!

Laffin'!

For starters the only one that is on "repeat" here is you. Same old pics and the same ol' bullchit montra. As for hard charging; I will reiterate as for nothing less to share with anyone new. I did eight years in the U.S. Military and have the papers to prove it, unlike you. If it went bang and was in the armory I was certified on it. Not to mention I've done time in every theatre of operations that the U.S. Military operated in. So, do tell about wares that you've had and places you've been. I'd bet my next paycheck, which by the way I guarantee is bigger than an Alaskan lumberjacks, that I've done more, been to more places and have more t-shirts to prove it. I've trained in Alaska, stood guard in southern Chile, humped through the DMZ in Korea and watched a sunset from the Ivory Coast. How about you? Have you been anywhere besides the Pacific Northwest? I'm still burning up pass ports in my current "mall ninja" vocation. Sure beats being a Timber Dick or a grunt in the mine. You're just one step away from being replaced by a Hydro Axe. Enjoy that Manuel labor will you can. Soon enough the arthritis and cirrhosis will set in and your dementia will take over. Enjoy bitch.

And by the way, I find it hilarious that YOU are calling anything of anyone itty bitty. Nice try midget, I've [bleep] bigger women than you.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/16/13
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ackleyfan Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/16/13
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

Those New mexico coyote's throw a big track........
Yeah. laugh
Posted By: Ackman Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/16/13
That's boxer's song alright.......being sung by someone about a foot taller than him.
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/16/13
'Cub,

On the average,when you start to Imagine your Pretend...just how long does it usually take for it to become "real" for you?!? Laffin'! As another curiosity,when you go to frost your Imagination with stolen pics,generally how long does it take you to pilfer them? Re-laffin'!

Hell...pinch this one from me and say it's "your's",if only because it's as close as you'll ever get. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I caught you in nice light here,you sappy [bleep]. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are rightfully more than a whole bunch hesitant to dangle pixels of your sorry azz and crossed-eyes,if only for the obvious reason(s). Your incredibly long list of insecurities,is very well founded. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to your next Whine and excuses.

Bless your heart.

'Bow,

Your Secret Squirrel Delusions are a [bleep] riot! The only thing you've ever done in the firsthand,is Whine and there's no slighting your esteemed mastery of the heartfelt Vagina Monologue. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to keep telling yourself,that which you most need to hear and points awarded in advance,for doing so aloud. Laffin'!

Which Mall was it again,in which you Ninja?!? You poor,poor...Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep].

Pardon the reserve RPM. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Perhaps you'll be the first Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep]...to Whine herself happy?!?

Laffin'!

Ackmam,

Here's to the inherent "satisfactions" you get,by Imagining to Pretend your first [bleep] clue,about all those things beyond your means,ability and comprehension(in no particular order). Laffin'!

I musta missed it,what was your vocation again? Laffin'!

Lemme frost your Imagination,if only to bolster your Pretend...so perhaps you can tell yourself that you could do it too. Laffin'!

My Favorite Song
The Second Verse

Might I suggest 3 Midol and 500cc's of Vagisil in your usual location(s)...you Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep]. You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

Laffin'!

I know...I know,you "live" on the edge and that one time at Band Camp,you stuck a flute in your puzzy.

Bless your heart.
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/16/13
Go for it big fella. Do the world a favour, Siberia awaits you.

http://yourshot.nationalgeographic....3_m&utm_campaign=Membership#register
Posted By: Seafire Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/17/13
Originally Posted by Stickbow
'Bow,

a

Looking forward to your next Whine and fresh batch of excuses,as you wax eloquent upon all the things you almost adid,with all the wares you almost had and all the places you've almost been. Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

For starters the only one that is on "repeat" here is you. Same old pics and the same ol' bullchit montra. As for hard charging; I will reiterate as for nothing less to share with anyone new. I did eight years in the U.S. Military and have the papers to prove it, unlike you. If it went bang and was in the armory I was certified on it. Not to mention I've done time in every theatre of operations that the U.S. Military operated in. So, do tell about wares that you've had and places you've been. I'd bet my next paycheck, which by the way I guarantee is bigger than an Alaskan lumberjacks, that I've done more, been to more places and have more t-shirts to prove it. I've trained in Alaska, stood guard in southern Chile, humped through the DMZ in Korea and watched a sunset from the Ivory Coast. How about you? Have you been anywhere besides the Pacific Northwest? I'm still burning up pass ports in my current "mall ninja" vocation. Sure beats being a Timber Dick or a grunt in the mine. You're just one step away from being replaced by a Hydro Axe. Enjoy that Manuel labor will you can. Soon enough the arthritis and cirrhosis will set in and your dementia will take over. Enjoy bitch.

And by the way, I find it hilarious that YOU are calling anything of anyone itty bitty. Nice try midget, I've [bleep] bigger women than you.

ouch! poor little Schmucklette is gong to be crying to the wife tonight over that...its really being tough for him to go thru life being 3 ft 18 inches tall, and having the IQ of a drunk gnat.....

looks like his back to his homo fantasies, telling everyone that they must has a man in their life, when he isn't able to get one of his own on POW Island....so he has to settle for some 400lb 5 ft tall bar fly, that is still taller than he is...

I still maintain the woman has to be a saint to put up with this little moron and resist the temptation to beat the Schitt out of his worthless existence, half a dozen times a week...

and ya gotta love his photo abilities... post pictures at angles, of his with fish... trying to show how big minnows are, when they just look large in ratio to his short midget self....

ya gotta give him the full 10 points for entertainment value...
Schmuck has to be the best entertainment value on the www...

he ain't worth Schitt, but we all still get our money's worth...
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/17/13
I'm gonna have to bail out on this thread as I'm out of bait. That little dwarf hits on EVERYTHING!

Best fishin' EVAH!
Baiting Schmuck is akin to fishing in your toilet....

bottom feeder that he is...
Posted By: TXNative Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/17/13
With one exception, the half dozen or so regulars who post stupid [bleep] believing they are baiting Stick all joined the thread after he posted, it's obvious who stalks who.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/17/13
Obvious to some, others are blind to it.
Posted By: wageslave Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/17/13
Sshhhh!

"They" are winning. grin

Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/17/13
Oh come on, a picture of a mouse on the floor of the local McDonalds is almost as cool as a yawning grizzly out on the tundra.
Posted By: geedubya Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/17/13
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Oh come on, a picture of a mouse on the floor of the local McDonalds is almost as cool as a yawning grizzly out on the tundra.

Walking out the door on the way to the lease to try to stick something and I saw this.

I'll have you know that was a spot and stalk, free range mouse. No high fences/no feeders/food plots. Well, it was freezing outside and my garage was warm, but what the hey..........

And as to McDonalds.

Would you believe that I raised three kids and have never been in a McDonalds, much less eaten any of their.....

Figure by time I croak, I can get in the Guiness Book of World Records. I'll be the only person on earth that's never eaten at McDonalds.

Some folks like to shoot long range,

I operate within a narrow band of mediocrity and usually shoot short range.........

and I'll be the first to admit my photos will never be of the quality of those of B's( whose photos I enjoy immensely). However, they suit me just fine.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/latestgunstuff/IMG_8386_zps1b85d018.jpg[/img]

That's all folks.........

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/latestgunstuff/IMG_9708.jpg[/img]

see ya'll next week.

Best,

GWB

PS: I sold my custom 220 swift a while back, does that make me a "stalker"?

Posted By: wageslave Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/17/13
Never eaten at McDonald's.......
What is this world coming too.
I take [bleep] pics and am swiftless also.....
uh-oh.
Enjoy the week.
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/17/13
'Cub,

After the valiant Vagina Monologue,plagiarized pics,heartfelt Whine,incredibly long list of insecurities and recounting of your "hard charging" pursuits...you've suddenly decided you are "out"?!? Dumbfhuck,you were never even [bleep] close to being in. Laffin'! VERY good call to refrain the "temptation" of dangling a picture of your crossed-eyes and drooling yap. Re-laffin'!

In fairness,you really should send NatGeo a picture of the hour meter attached your [bleep],if only because it'd steal The Show. Bless your heart. Perhaps mention your incredible Imagination,stellar Pretend and your passion for cartoons. Reality ain't for everyone,as you oh soooooo eloquently attest.

Seal it with a pic of your avatar.

You poor,poor dumb [bleep].

Wow +P+!

Shefire,

As per always,it's a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

I'm curious? When you increase the volume and pitch of your Whine,does it become more "real" to you?!? Laffin'!

Let's look at it,from this angle.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It do add more than a leetle sumptin',that it's ALL over your pointy head and tin foil hat. But it's your Imagination,so Pretend with it,as you please.

Looking forward to your next Whine and your excuses. GREAT time to dangle a picture of yourself and really put all in perspective...because I'm purty sure I'm on the ropes. You are doing "great".

Laffin'!!!

'Native,

Don't go spookin' The Hole...The Do Nothing Gang is really making some great points,though [bleep] obliviously and in a direction beyond their comprehension.

Laffin'!

'pole,

I bet if you ask "please",for Shefire,'Cub,'bow,Ackmam,'squeeze,MagnumDoosh and the usual cast of Delusional Day Dreaming Dumbfhucks in The Do Nothing Gang,to dangle a pic of themselves,they most certainly will,if only in the interest of solidifying their brazen resolve.

Give or [bleep] take...but you just KNOW the excuses are gonna be a [bleep] riot!

Laffin'!

'slave,

Don't slight 'em.

They are "Winning" by shutout.

Laffin'!

'223,

It's all relative and the poor addled dumbfhucks,are simply doing the best that they can,with what incredibly [bleep] little they have to work with.

Who'd wanna slight them the "satisfactions" of their Imagination and Pretend?!? Certainly not I,as I'm more than happy to give the cross-eyed [bleep] all the slack on the rope,which they think they can handle.

You'll note all of 'em are fabulous [bleep] Whiners and topnotch excuse makers. Also an interesting curiosity all of 'em bill themselves as being "bright",physical specimens,of upper echelon vocation,get lotsa vacation and having a way with the ladies. I still cain't decide which is funnier,when these stupid [bleep] are Pretending to Live or Pretending to Die. Laffin'!

Bless their hearts.

(Addendum for 'pole)

'pole,

The key is to travel light.

[Linked Image]

And watch your angles.(grin)

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_4056.jpg[/img]

That REALLY [bleep] The Do Nothing Gang up.(grin)

I can happily go Dry and make schit fly.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_2961.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3294.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3424.jpg[/img]

Which'll always make those Whining [bleep] cry.

Stay tuned...it's coming.(grin)

'pole,

I bet if you ask "please",for Shefire,'Cub,'bow,Ackmam,'squeeze,MagnumDoosh and the usual cast of Delusional Day Dreaming Dumbfhucks in The Do Nothing Gang,to dangle a pic of themselves,they most certainly will,if only in the interest of solidifying their brazen resolve.

Screw all that, I want to fish the Milford. Dry Flies???
Posted By: irfubar Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/17/13
URFUBAR,

Cheer up...noone hates 308's more than I. Laffin'!

Was REALLY hoping for some more of your Goat [bleep] and the fascinating "particulars" associated with Polishing Turds and Pretending to "use" them.

You were doing "great".

Laffin'!

Boxer,
I can't thank you enough for the several replies regarding my utter cluelessness.
I know you are very busy helping others by pointing out their shortcomings and advising them on how to improve themselves!

I must admit I am having second thoughts regarding painting my Mouser goatphucks with clown paint or maybe that James Bond, goldfinger motif, wowser is that awesome or what? laugh

I think I am fairly good at reading "sign", with further thought it occurred to me there could be unintended consequences.

I have often wondered why a gay man such as yourself would move to Alaska? I would have thought San Francisco would be your native habitat?

Then it occurred to me, you are like a gay missionary! spreading your gospel...
What better place than Alaska? the men outnumber the women, again genius!!!

And what better way to signal the "boys" when you are out fishing and hunting than a gay pride rifle?

So if I was to paint my rifles with clown paint...
I may be false advertising?
I would hate to draw them in just to disappoint them! wink

But do not despair your teachings are not lost on me.
I actually tried gluing a pre-colored plastic stock to a sandblasted stainless rifle, and it only took half a day!!
No more of this nonsense of shaping wood, sanding, applying multiple layers of finish, then there is that silly rust bluing... what a waste of time!
[Linked Image]

Now I have much more time to spend on the computer visiting with you! Its great, isnt it? crazy

I have come to the conclusion that reading such books as [Linked Image]
And speaking with David Miller, Ross Seyfried... and handling some of their guns was what led me astray, and caused me to waste so much time building Mouser goatphucks!
Thanks to you I am enlightened! wink

Oh and congratulations on your Village People reunion tour!!
I bet you guys are packing gay clubs around the country with screaming fans!!!
I can just picture you on stage singing" Macho Man", and the "boys throwing there underwear at you! laugh +p+, whatever that means?
I bet the after show parties with the groupies is a dream come true for you?
And think of the Ingram knives, Loomis rods... you can buy with the extra$ smile
I am sorry that I wont be able to attend any of your shows. frown
I am not into that and tend to be uncomfortable in those places.
But you "rock on" bro, live and let live, that's my motto.

Thanks again, sugar tits,
Your pal, Fubar

Originally Posted by TXNative
With one exception, the half dozen or so regulars who post stupid [bleep] believing they are baiting Stick all joined the thread after he posted, it's obvious who stalks who.

yeah, I have noticed....

I post and suddenly there is a loud boom, and a blinding flash of light.... and out of nowhere comes Schmuck's Emergency Response Groupies to defend his "honor"...

and they don't realize they are the one's guilty of claiming what they accuse everyone else of...

and what cracks me up is how many of his 71 posts, that TxNative follows mine, and are busy defending his hero Schmuck.... which just makes me believe it is just one of Schmuck's or one of his groupies alternate handle... which of course they vehemently deny.....

let me close by giving my regards for a great afternoon to Slavey and Smokey.....two of Schmuck's finest!

and G'Dub... have a great 4 days 'hunting'.....don't shoot anything.. as that would upset Schmuck... he thinks he is the only forum member that knows how to hunt and harvest an animal... and actually believes that impresses people outside of the manHarem....
What cracks me up is that you think anyone is "defending" boxer, because it's obvious that he doesn't need to be "defended" from you guys.

You all keep complaining that he says the same thing over and over, but why should he change bait when what he's throwing right now is working so well?
Posted By: Stickbow Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/18/13
What cracks me up is that he is exactly what he accuses everyone else of being. What he does and posts pics of are no big deal but, you all kiss his boot heels like he's something special. Quite pathetic.
I love how after he was ribbed a few times that the invite to his little ladies club was sent out. Notice how everyone else left. Now that it is just a boxer love fest there is nothing worth discussing here because all that there will be posted here is the same old tired pictures of a midget fishing and his gay pride parade of appropriately "rattle canned" rifles. Now that the gang is all here and accounted for it is a perfect time to go elsewhere as the little Lord Farquaad will be entertaining here for a few hundred more pages before his cult runs out of chit to say. Enjoy [bleep].
Posted By: Seafire Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/18/13
ya gotta give credit where credit is due...

Who is more narcissistic? Schmuck or Obama?

each one's groupies are just as blind and in love with their guru, to where it defies common sense...

maybe we can convince Schmuck to run for President in 2016, with fellow Alaskan Sarah Palin as the VP Candidate again?

Schmuck would make a great drag queen Democrat, don't ya think?

I mean he is already cross dressing his hunting rifles, by camo'ing them with his teenage daughter's nail polish...

and the manHarem think they are gorgeous and fantastic...

and ya gotta love a couple of his BoobTube Videos, especially the one he did on Leupold Scopes, having his son chase them around the yard playing fetch, like the poor kid was some sort of dog....

yeah, I think our nation would be in great shape with Schmuck in the White House.... he's got my vote for 2016.... and you guys claim the nation couldn't follow Obama with a bigger moron....
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/18/13
Boxer painted those rifles with spraypaint to prove a point. Obviously a lot of you didn't get it. That gold rifle still cracks me up.
Posted By: TXNative Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/18/13
Emergency response team, groupies, butt-lickers, [bleep]-fans or similar...a title given to those like me who choose not to jump on the hate wagon.

What I see are the results of hunting, fishing, photography and reloading and that weighs a bit more than typing "I load a 150 over 4064 and it shoots dime size groups at 200, killed 62 deer with 95% DRT's over the last ten years....but I don't need to post a photo to prove anything."

So he boasts, blows tons of money for equipment but it sure looks like he runs it before he talks the [bleep]. Lotsa folks spends tons of money on hobbies, go hit the tool threads on garage journal and tell the guy with 25 different snap on ratchets he is an idiot and see how far you get.

Posted By: smokepole Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/18/13
Originally Posted by Stickbow
....you all kiss his boot heels like he's something special.

I would never do that.

Because his boot heels spend so much time up your ass, that'd just be gross.
Posted By: SLM Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/18/13
Don't weaken Biscuit.
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/18/13

URFUBAR,

Weren't my intent to horn you up and when you come outta the closet,you ain't [bleep] around. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

I admire the extry effort you went,to showcase your sheer and utter [bleep] cluelessness and both the volume and the pitch of your Whine,are rather [bleep] impressive.

Never was much into [bleep] around and have long had a knack for cutting to the [bleep] chase. Pardon my preference for the Real Deal and here's to the hilarity of it all flying over your pointy head and Tinfoil Hat.

Pardon the reserve RPM as well.

[Linked Image]

Safe Queen too. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I've written lotsa Books on Rust Bluing and have done the same rifle,more than a few times. Imagine that...if your Pretend lets you. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Rust Bluing is my favorite,because it adds a far greater layer of protection in this arid climate,than say S/S. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Also more accurate.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Wood handles are my favorite,but beings my mitts ain't exactly dainty...I like to start with a fair sized blank.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/MeSpruceTwo.jpg[/img]

Then lovingly craft it,to ergonomic perfection,wearing a 1000# finish of fine oil.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G3781.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G4654.jpg[/img]

I cain't like Loomis rods,because they rust easily and break. UglyStiks are where it's at and Schrade makes the best blades in the World. Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/IMG_0802.jpg[/img]

I'll feign my surprise that you Do Nothing [bleep] who are more than a bunch light in the loafers,like to name drop your Favorite Fantasies...I'm sure them cited is surely "flattered". Laffin'!

Wow +P+!

P.S. and by the way,you are doing "great".

Laffin'!

Shefire,

You Whining Do Nothing [bleep]...your Whine as per always,is [bleep] epic. Congratulations?!?

As per always,I enjoyed the fascinating recounting of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Laffin'!

You should sell insecurity for a living,if only because noone else on the Planet is as steeped in it as you.

Looking forward to your next Whine and the excuses.

GREAT time to hang a pic of yourself and brazenly brandish the torch of crossed-eyes and drooling yap,as yet another "Trump Card". Laffin'!

You amazingly stupid [bleep].

'bow,

If you had as many dicks sticking out of you,as you've had stuck in you...you'd look like a [bleep] Porcupine.

That pun be intended,though someone will have to explain it to you. Laffin'!

I know...I know,you are a Ninja at an undisclosed Mall(for Security "reasons") and your Secret Squirrel Delusions are "real" to you.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'223,

I believe you's onto sumptin',that paint of any color,has of yet to curtail connect percentages in any application.(grin)

Though it do give them without anything other than Imagination and Pretend,sumptin' to fixate and [bleep] Whine about. It's a right proper Dichotomy,that them who do the least...Whine the most.

I mean who wouldn't wanna see a group photo of The Do Nothing Gang in all their "splendor"?!? It'd raise more money than The Jerry Lewis Telethon.

Laffin'!

'Native,

Don't go takin' their Imagination and Pretend away...if only because it's all they've got and that'd be mean.

Laffin'!

'pole,

You are gonna horn The Do Nothing [bleep] up and she'll Pretend on you.

Laffin'!

SLM,

I'm on the ropes.

Laffin'!

Posted By: Seafire Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/18/13
See manHarem Groupies....

we set the stage so your moronic midget guru can bloviate on himself...and make himself and his worshipping faithful believe he is actually important in the scope of life...

you cupcake ought to be thanking us instead of complaining about it all the time....

and our reward is we can't buy this type of entertainment...

every one of Schmucks pictorial diatribes is a dinner and a floor show...

anyone who is impressed with Schmuck and all his 'stuff' are the type of morons who believe when it is all said and done, 'those with the most toys win'.....

and Schmuck, while you are on the ropes, stay sober if ya can... we wouldn't want you to wring your short fat neck and end up hanging yourself....so remember in your case... rope, lack of common sense and alcohol don't mix....

and have a great afternoon doing your usual... "hold muh beer and watch this" afternoon adventures...

"You amazingly stupid [bleep]." to quote a fellow campfire member...

quite an analogy they gave, to a guy who has more education poster high school... then the post has before never graduating high school...

you really are a moron's moron Schmuck...the common thread among your manHarem Groupies....
Posted By: Sheister Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/18/13
You know Larry, they really should require you to use Barbless hooks in these waters, you're hooking them way too deep and some of them may not survive being played this long. Why don't you leave a little slack in your line and let the little ones from this thread go? wink

Bob
Posted By: irfubar Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/18/13
I think there is little doubt that Larry is a highly skilled hunter, fisherman and shooter.
There is also very little doubt that he is incredibly disrespectful of his fellow human beings!
Kinda sad that others buy into his behavior and actually encourage it.
He is not somebody who deserves to be looked up to.
Most people with behavior such as his learned by middle school
that was unacceptable.
I dont blame him for attacking me, hell I provoked him.
Kinda like poking a badger with a stick to see what he would do?
This is just the internet and this stuff should be fun, if people have thin skin they shouldn't provoke a fight.
That being said I do believe Larry has insulted good people that didn't deserve it!
I have noticed a few good and respected posters dont post here anymore? Maybe due to the lack of respect?
Not everyone deserve respect, but many do.
The only reason I antagonized Larry was to illustrate a point, as I suspected before I did it, he and many others didn't get that point.
At this point I kinda regret wrestling with the pig, cuz you only get dirty and annoy the pig, no winning really.
So I guess I will just continue to enjoy Larrys pictures and ignore what he has to say.
Others can carry on as they see fit.
Posted By: THOMASMAGNUM Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/18/13
Maybe we should sing kumbaya?...
Posted By: deflave Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/18/13
Boxer,

Is there any downside to the HTG?

How big of a tube would you stuff into my stock? (It's an HTG)

Thanks in advance, and don't [bleep] with me or I'll bully you and catch you on my hook like all these other guys.

Lord Travis
Posted By: MojoHand Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/19/13
Boxer,

LOVE the LFB. was thinking of building one basically exactly like that (tho' I'd prolly go straight 10x on the glass and my paint would be cooler, grin).

Is that Sako hunter an edge fill?

How much does the rifle weigh?

What COAL (roughly) you running in the mag box whilst kissing the typical 105?

Lastly, you think it's worth it going the 6mm-284 route over a .243 AI in a sub 24" tube?

Thanks.

The other Christ...

Posted By: Stickbow Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/19/13
If ol Larry were to sit down next to me he would likely change his tune or be chitting his teeth for a week. He's all show and no go. Don't much care what people have opinion wise about him or me. He is nothing special as a hunter, riflemen, lumberjack or anything else. All he excels at is being a drunk and an abusive father/husband which is reflected in his attitude towards others. As said prior the good thing about him being here crying like a little bitch is that it is well needed time away from his family so they aren't in the firing line. Best get back to ninja-ing. If the dumbfuck only knew.
Posted By: Stickbow Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/19/13
I see the 243 v 25-06 thread is being neglected. So much being the best thread nevah!
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/19/13
Shefire,

Pretend ain't Real...no matter how hard you use your Imagination,as you so eloquently attest. Perhaps one day you'll pry your [bleep] from the couch and do something besides Whine,in the first hand?!?

Just kiddin'...THAT ain't in the cards. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Bob,

How's thangs?

I fish lotsa slack,but cain't keep the dumb [bleep] from inhaling the works. In fairness,I do cast purty and am rather adept at hook removal...and them inherent advantages is hardly [bleep] "fair".(grin)

I'm on the ropes.(grin)

URFUBAR,

You whack job [bleep],I've less than zero interest in "attacking" you...but do admit it is funnier than [bleep],the way in which you obliviously attack yourself. Dumbfhuck,ONLY you,can prevent YOU from saying something [bleep] stupid and pardon the hilarity of your being powerless in the refrain. Feel free to grab all of the slack on the rope,you think you can handle,as you are doing "great". Laffin'!

You'd do well to shut the [bleep] up,take notes and apply same. Thank me later. You poor,poor stupid [bleep] insult yourselves,better than I ever could or wish to. Now ain't that a right proper Dichotomy?!? Google it. Laffin'!

Kudos for taking the [bleep] time,to Whine for other Whiners,as that is [bleep] hilarious! More points awarded,for plying the "dreaded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Laffin'!

I'm rather at ease in rubbing your nose in your own [bleep] stupidity and I rather enjoy the notion that it was a Secret Squirrel "Ploy",for you to Pretend you had a first [bleep] clue about anything. Sweetie,stupidity ain't an Act,it's a Plight and you are beyond Plighted. Is it a "fluke" that all you Clueless Drooling Dumbphucks have an incredibly long list of "excuses",to refrain dangling a pic of your crossed-eyes?!? I'm glad that Imagination and Pretend are "working" so "well" for you,as you undoubtedly need all of both,that you can get.

Go for the Gusto and ring the bell,with a pic of your "hard charging" glory,holding a Goatphuck. That'd be a pair of dogs,dare.

Laffin'!

MAGNUM,

It is an interesting approach,that THE most clueless of [bleep],after a tantalizing Treatise on their Nothingness...switch modes to sucking azz.

Fortuately for them,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "play".

Laffin'!

'flave,

The HTG's perpetual bane,is comb height. At the time of inception,it literally set the entire Industry on it's ear,but great ergonomic strides have been made since then. They are easy to pass on and I mention that,mainly because I've a few...and mebbe a few of other patterns too.(grin)

It'll digest a 8-ish contour or a 1.150",though I've not poked that much pipe in one(only a #7) and would not. A #6-ish is the ceiling for me,if forced to slum said handle and I'd want it no longer than 24" tops,while being filled solid.

As per always,build for balance/handling and the rest will reliably fall nicely into place. I'd ask which action,which bottom metal,which mount/rings/glass,which chambering and whatcha' deem the enchilada's application to be? Then I could thread needles and steer you in a good blueprint direction.

Same old story,in that Goatphuck Niche Schit don't get used nearly as much as a Skookum Platform,so I'd not be in a hurry to be painted into sucha corner.

I'll always greedily take an A5 over an M40A1 or HTG,no matter the application or chambering. Fixed furniture trumps Fluff and a Stock Purse ain't for me or my AO(UV rays and sweltering temps,really is hard on purses).

In a #4 or less,I'm a Classic Slut. Start talkin' #5 and better,then it's A5 Time. Sub #1 to a #2,I can MR. #2-#3 and a Sako Hunter shines. 'Course I've had #5's in Classics,#3's in MR and #4 in a Sako Hunter,so there ain't many itches I ain't scritched. Have suffered HTG's from #2-#7.

Rust bluing all.(grin)

Mojo',

I don't EDGE...gelcoat or bust for me and the LFB's Urban Camo scheme is gelled. I've seen me think highly of fixed 10's of repute. For Utility,a 6x has no equal,when talking fixed X's and I've got all the T-shirts.

Hmmmm...weight on the LFB is a good question,as I've never weighed it. From the hip and stoked fully,it's crowding 10.25lbs I'd surmise. Be curious to confirm and I'll try to remember to do just that.

I sent a 2.950" Dummy for Kisstitude and the metalwork followed suit. When in doubt,always shorten a throat,don't lengthen.

The LFB is 23" and honks. There ain't a 23" 243AI on the Planet,that'll hang performance wise,at like (or sane)pressure. I've long knowed there to be copious Mojo inherent,in the 284Win and it's spawn. I LOVE the case and it reliably do schit,that cain't be did and in multiple diameters. The mechanical design is killer,great brass abounds and it's tough to fault if you've the COAL to handle it.

I'll prolly build another in a straight up Watch The [bleep] Out blueprint. A5 filled solid,Atlas DBM/Alpha2,24" 1-8" fluted #7,yada,yada. Just more friendly mass,to assist in trace/impact viewing.

Nobody never ain't not grooved on yerking the LFB's switch,as that [bleep] is plum SINISTER. I scares winds calm,in midflight.(grin)

'bow,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you please. Luckily for you,both are free,so you can at least "afford" to "do" something. Laffin'!

You Do Nothing Day Dreaming [bleep] are a [bleep] riot! I'm happy you could fit in yet another Whine and more excuses. Looking forward to the next bout of same,as you are doing "great". Laffin'!

I still cain't decide which is funnier...when you Whining [bleep] are Pretending to "live" or Pretending to "die"?!?

Wow +P+!
Posted By: Seafire Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/19/13
Shefire,

Pretend ain't Real..

So technically ,

My pretending that you are not
1. a dipschitt
2. a moron
3. a guy with a short pecker syndrome
3. a guy with a shortman's complex
3. a major embarrassment to your family
3. an alcoholic
3. a guy with a major inferiority complex ya try so hard to cover up.
3. a guy who proves, that you in particular did descend from a [bleep].
3. a guy that doesn't have to stand on a stump to see over a 5 ft wide falled log.

so me pretending all of that, isn't reality?

well, thank you so much for pointing that out...

reality does confirm what the rest of us have known all along, instead of trying to believe what you tell us...

oh, and I numbered those to three, as I know you don't know how to count pass three.. so I didn't want to confuse or embarrass you in front of your manHarem Groupies....that would probably devastate their entire existence...

have a great day there ya Yosemite Sam wannabe...
Posted By: 300MAG Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/19/13
Can we all just have a group hug??
Posted By: rickmenefee Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/19/13
I like my 220 swift. It has a [bleep] ball tapered case and they're many better case's to choose. That being said it does shoot nice groups and has been utilized for its purpose.
Posted By: Sheister Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/19/13
This thread gets funnier every time I open it. Larry is laughing his ass off every time he posts some new insults, and the hand-wringers are just about to have a conniption fit with each new insult. Entertainment just doesn't get any better than this....

It's obvious to me most of you have never been in the service, especially the marines. This type of flipping sh-t is the equivalent of a big, warm hug in those circles. Just another way of saying "have a nice day sunshine" in some circles.

Save yourself the angst and just accept Larry's ramblings as the "love pat on the head" I'm sure he intended, but with stronger language..... :):):)

Larry, going to take the Loomis and kill some salmon tomorrow on the coast streams but having a tough time deciding on which stream- Wilson, Trask, Nehalem, Necanicum, Nestucca, damn, what a tough decision.... Should have blood in the driftboat by 9'ish or so....

Bob
Posted By: brinky72 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/19/13
To the OP; 1 in 14 will do 40 grainers. But, I would rather run something around a 8" to 9" twist and run 60 grainers or so for extended punch. I never ran a Swift but did have a 223 WSSM and burned up five barrels including the original on coyotes. I ran 60 grain V-Max's nearly exclusively with a full load of Varget and CCI primers. It was very accurate and nailed coyotes to oblivion. Farthest one was a lasered 553 yards, DRT. Now it's just a SAAMI 223 Rem and 55 gr V-Max's and W748. That gets it done far enough for me.
Posted By: FVA Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/19/13
Do a 1 in 8 twisted 22-250 and get to use Lapua brass, a forgiving COAL in a SA, and shoot whatever bullet you want.
Posted By: SLM Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/19/13
Can we all just have a [bleep]' group hug??

Group hug, yes.

Phucin' group hug, no.
Posted By: Gibby Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/19/13
I just got a sh..load of good bourbon from Kentucky. I need help drinking it. Everybody in this thread as of right now is invited.

No mixers allowed except ice,branch water or Hoppes #9 (Hoppes Benchrest for the snobs in the bunch").
Wish I was closer, I'd help you deplete your stock....
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/19/13
[Linked Image]
Is that a baler? Pretty racy looking piece of farm equipment? How fast will it bale? wink

Bob
Posted By: deflave Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/19/13

'flave,

As per always,build for balance/handling and the rest will reliably fall nicely into place. I'd ask which action,which bottom metal,which mount/rings/glass,which chambering and whatcha' deem the enchilada's application to be?

It's a SUCKS S/A .473. Currently wears a factory varmint contour and is a .243, but I think I will make it a 7-08 and wouldn't mind trying one of those fancy detachable magazine thingy's.

Use will be shooting steel and humping to kill schit (coyotes) on occasion.

Will wear a 20MOA rail and a 6.5-20X MK 4. Not sure on the rings. I think I bought Leupold. 30mm of course.

Travis
Posted By: 300MAG Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/19/13
Originally Posted by SLM
Can we all just have a [bleep]' group hug??

Group hug, yes.

Phucin' group hug, no.

Noted and fixed!!
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/19/13
Originally Posted by Sheister
Is that a baler? Pretty racy looking piece of farm equipment? How fast will it bale? wink

Bob
Yes,it's a baler. Hey it's 2013. wink I'm baling in C-3 which is about 7 mph. cool
Posted By: Sheister Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/20/13
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by Sheister

Bob
Yes,it's a baler. Hey it's 2013. wink I'm baling in C-3 which is about 7 mph. cool

Been awhile since I've been on the relatives' farms in North/South Dakota. Big acreage, big equipment, dry land farming.
You've got a CD player and AC in that Enclosed tractor cab bad boy don't you? smile

Bob
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/20/13
No CD but AM/FM radio and AC. smile
Posted By: brinky72 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/20/13
Just to get some perspective on the size of it, how big of a bale does it roll out of the back of it? The last one I was around made those big stacks about six plus foot or so.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/20/13
Can we all just have a group hug??

ya really want a group hug with a bunch of Groupies who live for their daily circle jerk....with their short bald headed guru?
Posted By: Seafire Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/20/13
Addendum...

I'll be off line for the coming week, due to some other obligations.... but sure don't want Schmuck and the manHarem to think they scared me off.... AGAIN....

so you boys have a good time....

and give my regards to Schmuck while I am tied up elsewhere....

cheers!
Posted By: smokepole Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/20/13
ya really want a group hug with a bunch of Groupies who live for their daily circle jerk....with their short bald headed guru?

Seafire, look over the last week or so on this thread, and guess who the most regular daily poster has been?

It's a circle jerk, all right, and boxer sure is someone's guru, or albatross, depending on how you look at it.
Originally Posted by brinky72
Just to get some perspective on the size of it, how big of a bale does it roll out of the back of it? The last one I was around made those big stacks about six plus foot or so.
The bale is 7' 4" long and will have an average weight of 1700+ lbs. These are rectangle in shape.
Not the kind you're going to buck and toss on the back of the truck as you go then. Nice piece of equipment, ought to make life a little easier.
Posted By: wageslave Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/20/13
Addendum...

I'll be off line for the coming week, due to some other obligations.... but sure don't want Schmuck and the manHarem to think they scared me off.... AGAIN....

cheers!

This is news? BFD.

Taking your suitcase full of dicks on the road?
or
In the backyard with your troop?

Tied up? You sick bastard.

Not the kind you're going to buck and toss on the back of the truck as you go then. Nice piece of equipment, ought to make life a little easier.
It already has 51 bales through it,I can bale faster and therefore cover more ground.

Yeah,it's kinda hard for to toss them up on a truck/trailer,but then again nobody can steal them. laugh
Posted By: 300MAG Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/20/13
My thoughts in a nutshell:

Who really gives a [bleep] either way??
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/20/13
Shefire,

Just when your list of wellfounded insecurities have reached new bounds,you effortlessly Whine new ones onto the list. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to the excuses,inherent in your Imaginary Pretend BWT.

Don't forget the pics of you in "action",if only because the hilarity of your Drooling Dumbfhucktitude has no equal.

Laffin'!

300FAG,

What happened to the pics of you in "action"?!? You musta walked in front of a mirror again and KNOWED better than to "try". Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'menefee,

A Swift is best,if it's the only .224" one has ever shot.

Doubly so in 1-14".(grin)

Bob,

I assuredly can't insult these ignorant [bleep],nearly as good as they can insult themselves. Stupidity is THE gift that keeps on giving and the gals are really adamant in perpetually proving same.(grin)

One thing remains for certain and that's when it's all said and done...they are going to have said a [bleep] of a lot more than they done. Bless their hearts.

Give the feesh Hell.

brinky',

Looking forward to a pic of you and your crossed-eyes,in one of your "hard charging" pursuits.

Cain't wait for them excuses either!

Laffin'!

FVA,

Isn't a 22-250 overbore and a 1-8" much too fast?!?

Seems like recoil would be a bitch too?

This schit cracks me the [bleep] up.(grin)

SLM,

A White Gopher and a veddy large Brown Weasel traipsed through the other day. 'Course I'm on nights and missed the show,so couldn't practice my Blurtitude.

Mebbe 'Cub can hang a cartoon instead?!?

Laffin'!

Gibby,

You were doing "great" there for a spell. I enjoy your Imagination,almost as much as you do...though for very different reasons. Laffin'!

Pardon the reserve RPM and I look forward to more of your Pretend,because that schit is FUNNY.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

'flave,

You are there with a Sucks in 243Win. Kiss a 105 and Deal Death as per whim.

I've heard of a 7-08 and it is a 7x57 Mouser necked to .284". I'd rather have sumptin' smaller diameter,for less recoil and would go with a 280. Tough to beat a 175NPT for really long range,because they are heavy.

With a DBM Thingy,I might could punch the existing spout to 6-284 and live a little. You'd think it'd do nice things with a Hornie HP 250yd zero,atta 'bout 5000 feets up,using less than 17.5MOA of your 20MOA base,to reach the Cheerio of a 1000yd canine. 10 miles of wind,would be but 5MOA of Engleesh and I'm fairly certain that is [bleep] cheating. The 1915fps of residual velocity,will prolly scratch paint offa the steel,were I forced to speculate.

Be careful...it might take all the fun outta schit.(grin)

'pole,

You are gonna horn Shefire up,all over again and have her Imagining a jaunt to Appelbee's. It's her favorite High Class Restaurant...if only because they take Food Stamps.

Laffin'!

'slave,

You are on the cusp of suffering the "wrath" of Shefire,Imagining to Pretend to putcha' on Ignore.

Laffin'!

Yep....BEST [bleep] Thread EV
Posted By: deflave Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/20/13
Mr. Boxer, thank you for not bullying. My vagina is extra sore lately and I don't think I could have taken it.

Do you have any thoughts on the 22-243? I may have asked you this before but I drink a lot.

Travis

I don't recall ever addressing you or anything you posted so you can kindly GFY.
Posted By: deflave Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/21/13
My thoughts in a nutshell:

About the baler? I'm not a farmer but I still think it's pretty cool info.

Travis
Posted By: 300MAG Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/21/13
Not at you deflave - basically about this entire thread!!!

Posted By: slg888 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/21/13
Shhhh...You may upset a few members Jeff. Hell, they may even log-off for a few months if there feelings get hurt. laugh

Posted By: smokepole Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/21/13
That's it, I'm leaving.
Posted By: SLM Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/21/13
Can you take Biscuit with you?
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/21/13
'flave,

I do not have a 22-243 and dat's on purpose. Do suffer the CHeetah however and wouldn't repeat that,on a dare. Though I'd certainly go 22-243,before I'd go there again. I've long been smitten with the 22-250AI,as a function of case design,case capacity and COAL latitude melding. As I've mentioned more than once,it is Swift case capacity,housed in a vastly superior wrapper.

75's at 3500fps ala 22-250AI,is a forgiving place to be and despite the sensational performance,the mannerisms are mild.

The 6-08AI is a nice place to be,as meaningful BC's can be launched at meaningful velocities,with very modest recoil values and an incredible amount of fun.

For day in and day out Utility,make mine a Montucky 223AI...if only because I've a few cartridge/rifle flavors to choose from.

Sorry to hear about your Beaver,though I reckon the timing is 'bout right,given Rut proximity.

brinky,

You Whining [bleep]...as per always you'll wanna start and finish by [bleep] yourself,simply because you'll get more puzzy. Bless your heart. Laffin'!

Didja' hear that?!? It was the sound of Reality colliding with your Fantasy.

I'll feign my "surprise",that pixels is too much to muster and you's more than a touch uncomfy in revealing your crossed-eyes. You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

Laffin'!

300FAG,

Groovin' on your Whine.

Curiously enough,you never did mention your vocation,muse rifles or hang a pic of yourself. Figured you'd wanna sbstantiate the merit of your wellfounded Whining.

Laffin'!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhucks are a hoot!

'888,

You Whining [bleep] are a hilariously [bleep] stupid lot. Dumbfhuck...it's "their".

Looking forward to the next Whine and excuses.

Wow +P+.

'pole,

Perhaps consider firing off a Secret Squirrel PM instead,or opt the "dreaded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

It [bleep] The Do Nothing Gang up.

Laffin'!

SLM,

She's beyond gone,when she's here.

Laffin'!

Still waitin' for some "hard harging" pics from Appelbee's,of her in her highchair,eating carrots through her nose.

Yep...BEST Thread Evah!

(Addendum: for a herd of Windowlickers)

Shrap',

Are you bitching or bragging?!? Laffin'!

Given the ocular's setting...no wonder you wear Stevie Wonder glasses,to hide them crossed-eyes. That pun be intended. Laffin'!

LOVE the hard charging windage adjustable rears,as they are commensurate with a lazy twisted Goat [bleep],in a sloppy handle.

Pass the fast twist 22-250AI and hold the Fluff.

Bless your heart.

URFUBAR,

You are doing "great".

Laffin'!

'Hunter,

You are mean,baiting a hook in sucha fashion.

I like how you roll.

Laffin'!

'888,

Perhaps consider musing,that your Stupidity is an "act" too and a Secret Squirrel "ploy". You amazingly stupid dumbfhucks are a riot!

Green unfortunately,is unknowed to me. Laffin'!

You are doing "great".

[Linked Image]

When you shoot your Imagination,is it loud?

Laffin'!

(Re'dendum...yep,another WindowLicker)

Shefire,

You forgot,that you Pretended to Imagine going away.

Too funny...you amazingly Stupid do Nothing [bleep].

Wow +P.

Posted By: shrapnel Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/21/13

And now back to our original program, Custom 220 swift...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: irfubar Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/21/13

[Linked Image]

Well done Shrapnel!
That is one fine looking swift!
Despite what others may say.
Did Dennis Olson put that together for you?
Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/21/13
Awesome!!!
Posted By: slg888 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/21/13

Boxer, what colors/percentages does this McSwirly have? You have 24 hours to figure it out..... laugh

[Linked Image][/URL]
Posted By: Seafire Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/21/13
Originally Posted by wageslave
Addendum...

cheers!

This is news? BFD.

Taking your suitcase full of dicks on the road?
or
In the backyard with your troop?

Tied up? You sick bastard.

Must be a lonely morning following a lonely weekend Slavey...

your homo fantasies are back in full swing I see...

and now you are thinking about young Scouts...

never took ya for a pedophile there buddy....

I am sure it is all a misunderstanding...on my part of course...

upstanding guy such as yourself...and all...
seems like the manHarem poodles are barking away per usual...

YAPYAPYAP.....YAPYAPYAP YAPYAPYAP YAPYAPYAP YAPYAPYAP YAPYAPYAP YAPYAPYAP YAPYAPYAP YAPYAPYAP YAPYAPYAP
Posted By: TBS Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/21/13
[Linked Image]

Nice rifle Schrapnel, you should try a fast twist - you might just like it!!!!!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: smokepole Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/21/13
You just can't stay away. Even when you're away.
because some of my favorite people are here Smokey...

there's you, and Slavey, and EH/NM... for starters...
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/21/13
Yepper Shrapnel does have a nice Swift.

My Swift

[Linked Image]

shot this weekend @ 100 and 200

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Seems that a 14 kinda works

Yepper Shrapnel does have a nice Swift.

My Swift

[Linked Image]

shot this weekend @ 100 and 200

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Seems that a 14 kinda works

Targets is for sissies. I haven't seen a flying PD or gopher, for that matter, that cared that I didn't have the group you do, and I loaded all mine in about 1/2 hour on a Dillon 650 and did it with cheap bullets...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee202/bridgershooters/Varmints/scan0012.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee202/bridgershooters/Varmints/scan0006.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee202/bridgershooters/Varmints/scan0005.jpg[/img]
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/21/13

[Linked Image]
That's a WOW! .220 Swift.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/22/13
Originally Posted by irfubar

[Linked Image]

Well done Shrapnel!
That is one fine looking swift!
Despite what others may say.
Did Dennis Olson put that together for you?

Yup, the 4th rifle I had him build...
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/22/13
TBS,

You are gonna swell up some Imaginations and bolster their Pretend.(grin)

'pole,

She's away,even when she's here.

Which of course is another right proper Dichotomy.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

You are doing "great"!

Wow +P+.

NotSoSwift,

Man...that thing looks like you really use the schit outta it. Mebbe say sumptin' about velocity. Laffin'!

Be careful,this might be a "trick",because you are Imagining to Pretend to Ignore...again.

Bless your heart.

Shrapnel,

Perhaps your glasses,is about 150 PSI too tight on your pointy head. Do tell about the Swiftly "advantages" inherent in flingin' Ping Pong Ball BC's and feel free to Imagine an inkling to an "advantage" in Terminal Affects and Pretend about Gootitude too.

Lemme guess...your vehicle gets better mileage AND goes faster,when you unplug (2) plug wires too?!?

Laffin'
Posted By: geedubya Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/22/13

Targets is for sissies. I haven't seen a flying PD or gopher, for that matter, that cared that I didn't have the group you do, and I loaded all mine in about 1/2 hour on a Dillon 650 and did it with cheap bullets...

Surely a mild fellow such as yourself, you're not being provacative? lol.

Best,

GWB
Posted By: Seafire Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/22/13
Glenn,

how was yer huntin trip this weekend???

no pics yet?

Me and Schmuck are waiting with our breath held to see what ya got.... me, to see what sort of good weekend ya had....Schmuck to have something to complain about....
Shefire,

You are doing "great"!

Wow +P+.

Coming from you, that means schitt EVERYTHING!!!
Glenn,

how was yer huntin trip this weekend???

no pics yet?

Me and Schmuck are waiting with our breath held to see what ya got.... me, to see what sort of good weekend ya had....Schmuck to have something to complain about....

It was a very enjoyable weekend............

an update to what I posted yesterday on the 243 thread........

Went to my deer lease last Thursday. Got back late Sunday evening.

It�s rained so much and everything is so green, plus a bumper crop of acorns. Deer don�t even have to move. Just lay down in an oak mott and reach over and eat their fill.

Sat out morning and evening since Thursday only saw three deer, a doe and twin yearlings @ 250 yds or so.

[Linked Image]

Did get the chance to blood the 243 Win. on a hoglet. Perfect size �eater� for smoking whole.

[Linked Image]

Set out snares. All three got tripped but the score was, Hogs 3, Gdub 0.

[Linked Image]

Saturday night I set out late enjoying the moonrise when a sounder came in to the feeder about 8:30. I was sitting in a ground blind about 90 yds from the feeder and I guess the kill light spooked them from the low angle. They scattered and flung a bullet, but later found no blood.

Had a picture of this ol boy on the game cam.

[Linked Image]

Makes me think my decision to quit going after wounded hoglets in a ceder thicket, crawling on my hands and knees with a flashlight in one hand and a pistol in the other after fifty years of shooting and tracking might be a good decision. One of these days, my luck might just run out.

Left my good camera on the 4 wheeler Sunday morning and didn't want to do the walk back down half the mountain and back up. So this pix was taken with the phone on my camera . Beautiful hill country sunrise�..

[Linked Image]

Sure do enjoy being �up top� and watching the birth of a new day.

Some folks just don't understand when I tell them that "huntin" is so much more than "killing"

Opening weekend of rifle season is only two weeks away, but I�m ready to go back tomorrow.

Best,
GWB
Sounds like a great weekend Glenn!

just being out there is blessing enough, isn't it?

too bad some don't understand that concept...

I've enjoyed watching a few sunsets and sunrises while here in Arizona... sure enjoying it here...
10/4 there John

Best,

GWB
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/22/13
and I loaded all mine in about 1/2 hour on a Dillon 650 and did it with cheap bullets...

Sorry you had to suffer so much.

Mine were all loaded on a cheap azz 30 year old rockchucker, using them ultra expensive (16 cents apiece) 52 sierras. Also you left out you need to use the ultra expensive 10 times fired R.P brass. Ohhh and don't forget the ultra expensive standard W.W primer.
Originally Posted by geedubya

Surely a mild fellow such as yourself, you're not being provacative? lol.

Best,

GWB

I've yet to see Dumbfhucktitude be "provocative",but it sure as schit is [bleep] funny?

Reliably.

Laffin'!
Shefire,

Is there nothing,that you will not Whine about?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that in your book,nothing is something. No wonder you rely soooooooo heavily on Imagination and Pretend?!?

Fact is...weren't long ago you Imagined to Pretend you were leaving.

Laffin'!
NotSoSwift,

I was looking forward to you citing some load "particulars",such as launch speed...then letcha' quantify it's downrange "performance".

I reckon it is more than a whole bunch handy for you,to Imagine to Pretend Ignore and act like you can't read this. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.
Posted By: 300MAG Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/22/13
Boxer:

You off 1 post per day probation??

Good deal - you're really goin' somewhere tootsie pop!!
300FAG,

Knock your Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhucktitude outta da Park and hang a pic of yourself...then mention your vocation,to REALLY ring the bell. Use as much Imagination and Pretend,as you deem requisite.

Laffin'!

Looking forward to the excuses.
Posted By: brinky72 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/22/13
Feign all you like as it seems to be your favorite past time. Picture taking is womens work IMHO and I will leave the scrap booking up to you and your fans. Many a pic has been photo shopped and many a more right here on your favorite site and threads. They mean jack chit to me as only braggarts and bullchitters use them IMHO. I could really care less and as stated I wasn't talking to you so GFYAD. But do indeed keep your best thread nevah going here as it keeps the rest of the site enjoyable. I love how the biggest pussies only run their mouth from cover. That would be you.
brinky,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please and tell yourself that which you most need to hear. With "luck",you'll someday believe it. Laffin'!

I enjoy your excuses and your insecurities,as you wax eloquent on all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Perhaps consider stating for the 10,000th time,how you "don't care". Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Whine and excuse(s).

You "hard charging" Do Nothing Dumbfhucks are a [bleep] riot!

Bless your heart.

Posted By: LeroyJenkins Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/22/13
[Linked Image]

Laffin'

Is that an F/4 400 L series on the right? Nice stuff
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/23/13
[Linked Image]
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/23/13
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/23/13
You were half way there. 800L.
Posted By: brinky72 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/23/13
Just keep telling yourself that someone gives a schit, or that you're great or that you're kewl. It is all that you will hear...yourself. Perhaps the echo in your empty bottle(s) will make you feel like you have friends. Keep up the good work, you're winning or should it be whining.
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/23/13
brinky,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it how you please. You are doing "great".

I enjoy the hilarity of how much you "don't care" as you brazenly tote your Do Nothing Dumbfhucktitude obliviously and regale the masses with the fascinating recounting of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Looking forward to your next Whine and excuses.

Bless your heart.

Posted By: matt_allen Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/23/13
shrapnel what stock do you have on your swift?
Posted By: brinky72 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/24/13

Boxers/or briefs;

The hilarity is that I gave the very same advice to the OP as you did and basically suggested that he go with a 1:8 or 1:9 twist to maximize the potential of the Swift yet you think that I'm a dumbass and basically calling yourself one. Next I had a an exchange with another member about a new baler he had, something you were totally not involved in yet you feel the need to address me. Seems you have issues which is an understatement to say the least. Now, you feel the need to only address me. I'm not sure what your issue is but it is apparent you're a [bleep] mental. To me it's a case of mind over matter in that I don't really mind whatever bullchit nonsense you scribe as whit because your opinion doesn't matter. And, anyone with half a brain can see you for what you are, a drunken piece of chit. That's all right though because you can't out run time and I've seen plenty like you before and it ends all the same. In that is where I find the humor, knowing how it will end for you. So, keep on digging and prodding as you please as this keeps you from abusing the family and without this you would probably eat the end of a gun barrel. As this is all that you have and I'd hate to swipe that from you. That would be mean. Can't wait for your next pointless installment of make believe and false accusations. I find it amazing how you find the time when you're sooooooo busy conquering the world one moron at a time.
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/24/13
brinky,

You are an amazingly clueless dumbfhuck and I reckon I'm "flattered",that your Trump Card is Pretending to Imagine,that you corroborated something I said.

There really is no end,to your [bleep] boundless Stupidity. Wow +P+.

Bless your heart.

PS...you are doing "great".

Laffin'!
Posted By: wageslave Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/24/13
I think the brink has a man crush........... grin
No slighting her taste in men.
Posted By: RDW Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/24/13
brinky,

You are an amazingly clueless dumbfhuck and I reckon I'm "flattered",that your Trump Card is Pretending to Imagine,that you corroborated something I said.

There really is no end,to your [bleep] boundless Stupidity. Wow +P+.

Bless your heart.

PS...you are doing "great".

Laffin'!

Careful throwing phrases like +p+ around, it confuses more than a few.
I'd mention ogives below casemouths,but she'd haveta Google it too.

Ooops.(grin)
Posted By: matt_allen Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/24/13
I frankly just dont understand why everyone gets on here and flaps there jaws......I bet it would be a lot quieter if u guys were face to face. You took this post from me asking for advice to letting the [bleep] flow out of ur mouths
Posted By: Seafire Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/24/13
Matt, sorry your thread got hijacked... seems to happen a lot by a small crowd... but they are productive...

take the daily toll for one of the manHarem members...

between 2:06 AM to 2:34 AM, one guy posted 10 times, in less than thirty minutes...

then at 8:25 AM to 11:23 AM, he must have been sidetracked with having to work, or go down and restock the beer in his frige and cash his welfare checks...as he only got in 10 posts during that time frame...

probably took an afternoon nap and was back on at 6:02 PM, and posted until 6:38 PM, but in that less than 40 minutes, he was able to post 14 more posts....

which are always considered HIGHLY informative by many of their followers...

34 posts in just ONE day! What a trooper!

we are all blessed to be in the presence of greatness such as that...
I frankly just dont understand why everyone gets on here and flaps there jaws......I bet it would be a lot quieter if u guys were face to face. You took this post from me asking for advice to letting the [bleep] flow out of ur mouths

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are adept at losing bets.

Be sure and pinpoint where you Imagine my being "mistaken" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose in your own stupidity.

And yessssss...I'll make it look easy,if only because it is.

Hint.

Shefire,

You forgot that your Imagination had you Pretending to leave. One thing for certain about you is...when it's all said and done,there's going to be a LOT more said,than done.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!
It's Lord Farquaads MO that he can't pry himself away from. He finds a thread that he may know something about and completely destroys it by picking fights. He gives very little advice and ten ton of lip service that he couldn't even fathom on how to back up. Your best bet is to ignore anything he posts unless your up for some good reading in the form of a fiction novel.

As I mentioned earlier I ran a 223 WSSM, not a Swift but close enough in the velocity category. I went through five barrels on it before I pedaled it. My advice to you would be go with a twist around 1:9 so you can take advantage of heavier slugs. 40's might whet your appetite for now but it's only a matter of time before you want to go heavier and you'll be wishing you went with a 1:9.
You just can't help but to show how much of a [bleep] douche bag you really are. Have you ever posted your own thread or do you just [bleep] up everyone else's with your "I love myself" rants about your mediocre results. The only thing impressive about you is your blind passion for proving to the world that you are an uneducated, self important, dumb [bleep]. Keep going your doing a stellar job dumbass.
brinky,

Whining is far safer for you,than "particulars". Laffin'! I very much enjoyed that Hissy Fit of your's. What's next,are you going to hold your breath...mebbe stomp your feet?!?

I'm as at ease in sandbagging results,as you are in Pretending same,which is of course a [bleep] hilarious Dichotomy. You're doing "great",as per always.

Laffin'!
brinky,

I was VERY much enjoying your "telling" me "all about" the Swift(s) you've never had. Laffin'!

Allow me the opportunity to sandbag a bit more,if only to frost your Imagination and bolster your Pretend.

[Linked Image]

Yes...I know,it's ALL over your pointy [bleep] head.

Bless your heart.
So Schmuck....

one has to ask.... does it go thru your mind ( if you have one ) that everyone you meet is twice the man you are, as you stare straight at their belt buckle?.....

second thing that keeps doggin me, where you one of the Ewoks in that Star Wars movie, or were you too short to meet the height requirements?

inquiring minds want to know.... and so does your manHarem Groupies...
Shefire,

I always enjoy when you and Brinky combine "forces" and align The Axis Of Imagination. She likes to talk about the things she's never seen or done,as much as you do about your Cartoons and Space Movies.

Why don't both of you "hard chargers" knock it out of The Park and go for the throat,with pics of yourselves.

I'm [bleep] cryin',I'm laughing so hard!!!

WOW +P+!
They are a pretty good 1,2 punch.......

That's alot of stupid....combined.
They are THE Dynamic Duo Of Dumbfhucktitude.
They are a pretty good 1,2 punch.......

That's alot of stupid....combined.

That's you looking at yourself in the mirror there Gilligan...

NOT me and Brinky....

Focus Gilligan, Focus...
Stupid that keeps proving it, right there.
At least you are consistent.
Thanks.
Shefire,

I always enjoy when you and Brinky combine "forces" and align The Axis Of Imagination. She likes to talk about the things she's never seen or done,as much as you do about your Cartoons and Space Movies.

Why don't both of you "hard chargers" knock it out of The Park and go for the throat,with pics of yourselves.

I'm [bleep] cryin',I'm laughing so hard!!!

WOW +P+!

for a man born with 2 brain cells, and then keeping them in an alcoholic stupor most of the time... you actually do quite well...

I'd post pics of myself... but it would just be something for you to complain about per usual...

besides, If I posted a pic of me... it would be 'over your head'.... maybe I'll post one of me from the belt buckle down... that way you'd see me as you'd see me in real life looking straight at me...

I'll take it under advisement... whistle
Stupid that keeps proving it, right there.
At least you are consistent.
Thanks.

Gilligan,

you wouldn't know what consistent is, if you ran into the wall 5 times in a row...

and if you knew what stupid was... you'd realize you're afflicted with it...

keep "thinking" Gilligan... you're on a roll...
They are THE Dynamic Duo Of Dumbfhucktitude.

ya gotta quit saying things like that while admiring yourself in the mirror there Schmuck...

makes you accuse people of being, what we all ( except the manHarem) see ya as...

keeping batting there Midget.... you're doing great... and inspiring the hell out of Slavey this morning...
That from the little bitch who has never left the NW corner of the country and has never laid eyes on anything but shores of that puny little island in which she is exiled on. That and from someone who has yet to get past a sixth grade level of reading comprehension and grammar. You're really impressive Larry with your derelict language and all your cheerleaders coming to pay their homage.

The real question is; How long and hard did you have to suck Ric's cock in order to get off the leash for more than one post per day. I would love to see that whiny, azz licking rant. Keep going with your usual fit about how cool you are because you read a load manual once with your potato patch kid wagefag as your backup. You two make a cute couple kind of like Barney and Betty Rubble. About the right intelligence level for you.
Posted By: Rogue Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/24/13
That from the little bitch who has never left the NW corner of the country and has never laid eyes on anything but shores of that puny little island in which she is exiled on. That and from someone who has yet to get past a sixth grade level of reading comprehension and grammar. You're really impressive Larry with your derelict language and all your cheerleaders coming to pay their homage.

The real question is; How long and hard did you have to suck Ric's cock in order to get off the leash for more than one post per day. I would love to see that whiny, azz licking rant. Keep going with your usual fit about how cool you are because you read a load manual once with your potato patch kid wagefag as your backup. You two make a cute couple kind of like Barney and Betty Rubble. About the right intelligence level for you.
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/25/13
Shefire,

Especially for someone who Imagined to Pretend,that she was leaving.

Bless your heart.
Brinky',

The Dynamic Duo Of Dumbfhucktitude is on fire! You both have burst outta another closet. Congratulations.

It is "surprising",that both your fixations are upon male nether regions.

Bless your hearts.
Posted By: slg888 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/25/13
Say Bye to this Pig, he's gonna be dead soon.

[Linked Image][/URL]
Posted By: Seafire Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/25/13
Shefire,

Especially for someone who Imagined to Pretend,that she was leaving.

Bless your heart.

Schmuck, I'd type the answer to that real slow... but that would be a waste of time...

1. you can't read worth a schitt anyway
2. you don't speak English... only jibberish, so it would be over your head if someone read it to you...
3. and you wouldn't understand a concept as simple as pouring water out of a boot, even if some showed ya...

but you keep philosophizing from your stump in the trailer park... it impresses the hell out of yer manHarem Groupies...

they live for every word yer two fingers can type....
Posted By: Seafire Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/25/13
Brinky',

The Dynamic Duo Of Dumbfhucktitude is on fire! You both have burst outta another closet. Congratulations.

It is "surprising",that both your fixations are upon male nether regions.

Bless your hearts.

hey Brink! Slavey has got Schmuck doing the homofantasizing now...

they sure like to dwell on other men's anatomical parts, for being so macho and all.... It gets lonely up there in Alaska on those long winter nights, especially when the wife is probably shacked up with some guy up the street all winter...because he is taller than 4 ft tall...
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/25/13
What the [bleep] is in the water in Oregon? I've not seen a more chickish display on the 'Fire.
Posted By: rickmenefee Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/25/13
Never saw a hog w/ a hump on his ass

[Linked Image][/URL]
Posted By: RDFinn Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/25/13
Me either, but black chics is another story..
Shefire,

Your ever growing incredibly long list of insecurities is fascinating and I've zero doubt...very well founded.

I double dog dare you(that means two),to hang a pic of yourself,to corroborate them facts. How do you summons Brinky,by fluttering your lashes?!? Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Looking forward to the pending excuse(s) and Whine.

Laffin'!
Posted By: brinky72 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/25/13
I see you haven't left the keyboard in over 24hrs. Per usual you are pointing fingers at everyone accusing them of what you are. I'm guessing you vag has grown a tap root by know. Keep the fantasy going and the liquor full and fresh in the I.V. We'd had to miss out on your wisdom.
Fascinating.

She flutters...you flap your Fairy Wings and arrive on the scene. Laffin'!

Hang a pic of yourself and "right" all "wrongs".

You incredibly stupid dumb [bleep].
Posted By: brinky72 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/25/13
The only fairy wings flapped on this site were yours and I do believe there is a pic of that very act floating about. Just ask seafire as I believe he has it archived. Something about you getting your azz handed to you by some California boys rings a bell as well. Can't imagine that happening to you with all your restraint and humility.
Posted By: SLM Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/25/13
The only fairy wings flapped on this site were yours and I do believe there is a pic of that very act floating about. Just ask seafire as I believe he has it archived. Something about you getting your azz handed to you by some California boys rings a bell as well. Can't imagine that happening to you with all your restraint and humility.

That's funny.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/25/13
[Linked Image]
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/26/13

[Linked Image][/URL]

Which Kardashian is that?

Posted By: wageslave Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/26/13
The hot one.
Posted By: geedubya Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/26/13
The hot one.

nope,

no lipstick.

Best,

GWB
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/27/13

Brnky,

Ahhhhh...the "dreaded" Axis Of Imagination "archives",which "substantiate" your latest Delusion. Now that schit,is [bleep] FUNNY!!!

You poor,poor stupid [bleep].

Wow +P+!
Posted By: brinky72 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/27/13
Deflect as you please and redirect as you wish to avoid your dumbass history. If I was you and did what you have done I would be in denial as well. Explains much when it comes to your comments and installments of illiterate gibberish.
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/28/13
brinky,

Does this mean that your Day Dreaming Dumbfhucktitude and it's Delusions,now ain't "quite" substantiated?!?

I'll feign my "surprise". Laffin'!

You poor poor Whining [bleep].

Bless your heart.

Posted By: matt_allen Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/28/13
Boxer,
By the look of your height challenged self you might want to grow a bit before you think your going to rub my nose in anything. Also why don't you shave that 70s porn star stache off. Might make you look halfway intelligent. Have a good day
Matt Allen
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/28/13

Back on track, Custom 220 Swift...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ackleyfan Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/28/13
There's some nice classics......
Posted By: Boxer Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/28/13
Boxer,
By the look of your height challenged self you might want to grow a bit before you think your going to rub my nose in anything. Also why don't you shave that 70s porn star stache off. Might make you look halfway intelligent. Have a good day
Matt Allen

'Allen,

Didn't mean to horn you up.

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please.

I'll feign my "surprise" that you shut right the [bleep] up about all things the rifle and instead,waxed poetic with yet another Vagina Monologue. You "hard charging" Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep],are a [bleep] riot.

You're doing "great".

Laffin'!
Posted By: brinky72 Re: Custom 220 Swift - 10/29/13
No, it just means you're the same inbred, dumbfuck, drunk, midget from Alaska who's still talking chit about things you can't and could never back. Keep running your mouth as that is all you have.

Matt; he'd never shave the curb feelers as his minions would miss them as a bumper and guide.
© 24hourcampfire