Home
Posted By: pdman WHITE RIVER PRIMERS - 02/10/24
Hey All...Found these on ammoseek.com.....anyone have any experience with these..?? What say ye learned gentlemen..? I had to shrink it so it would fit here...
Pete in central texas

Attached picture WhiteRiver-Large-Rifle-Primers.png
Posted By: Seafire Re: WHITE RIVER PRIMERS - 02/11/24
https://whiteriverenergetics.com/
Posted By: milespatton Re: WHITE RIVER PRIMERS - 02/11/24
That plant is very near me but I have not talked to anyone that works there. But then I don't get out and about like I used to. miles
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: WHITE RIVER PRIMERS - 02/11/24
Is this the new primer facility fronted by or owned by Fiocchi that I've heard snippets about over the last couple years?
Posted By: milespatton Re: WHITE RIVER PRIMERS - 02/11/24
Yes, in rural area near Des Arc, Arkansas. I have driven by to look at it while it was under construction, but know very little about anything else. miles
Posted By: BigGnTn Re: WHITE RIVER PRIMERS - 02/11/24
I was checking these primers out yesterday. They’re just as proud of them as anyone else but there seems to be some availability.
Posted By: 41rem Re: WHITE RIVER PRIMERS - 02/11/24
Interesting

Posted By: Henryseale Re: WHITE RIVER PRIMERS - 02/11/24
The website did not specify if they manufacture any magnum rifle or pistol primers. Nor if they did, how would they compare in strength to more common brands such as Federal, Winchester, CCI, etc. Inquiring minds want to know.
Posted By: Torque Re: WHITE RIVER PRIMERS - 02/12/24
Originally Posted by Henryseale
The website did not specify if they manufacture any magnum rifle or pistol primers. Nor if they did, how would they compare in strength to more common brands such as Federal, Winchester, CCI, etc. Inquiring minds want to know.

I hear they are CCI equivalent.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: WHITE RIVER PRIMERS - 02/12/24
Originally Posted by BigGnTn
I was checking these primers out yesterday. They’re just as proud of them as anyone else but there seems to be some availability.

All I saw was a Sales inquiries No prices?
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: WHITE RIVER PRIMERS - 02/12/24
?
Posted By: Seafire Re: WHITE RIVER PRIMERS - 02/12/24
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Originally Posted by BigGnTn

All I saw was a Sales inquiries No prices?

They don't want to commit with prices being abused all over the map nationwide.
Posted By: Hudge Re: WHITE RIVER PRIMERS - 02/13/24
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Is this the new primer facility fronted by or owned by Fiocchi that I've heard snippets about over the last couple years?

This primer company is owned by D&M Holdings. Different than Fiocchi. I have a family member that runs the CAD machine for their bullet manufacturing in Cabot. The owner at one time worked for Remington and later Sig, but not associated with any other company I’ve been told.
Posted By: Hudge Re: WHITE RIVER PRIMERS - 02/13/24
Originally Posted by Torque
Originally Posted by Henryseale

I hear they are CCI equivalent.

Yes. I was told they used CCI as their base to develop them. I’ve also heard, that their next 2 years worth is already sold. When I go visit family later this year, I’ll see if my contact has any updates.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: WHITE RIVER PRIMERS - 02/16/24
Originally Posted by milespatton
That plant is very near me but I have not talked to anyone that works there. But then I don't get out and about like I used to. miles

Maybe you could do some reconnaissance?
© 24hourcampfire