Home
Up for sale is a very nice Tasco World Class 3-9x40 scope. It has the duplex type reticle and nice clear glass, no spots or scratches on the glass. Scope shows only very minor use, no ring marks or compression dents. Adjustments are 1/4" clicks. Scope adjusts and holds point of impact perfectly. Great hunting scope. 60.00 with free shipping. Payment via PayPal F&F ONLY.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

1/4 “ adjustments?? Compression dents?? Wow what a description. Beautiful scope but I’ve not seen a description like that in a while. Hacked???
Just described it .......its is a nice scope, gloss finish to
Originally Posted by Swampokie
1/4 “ adjustments?? Compression dents?? Wow what a description. Beautiful scope but I’ve not seen a description like that in a while. Hacked???

What do you mean hacked ?
Cz nut...some may not be aware of quality of these japan optics. I am well aware! Therefore I will be glad to purchase.
Send pp info please. Thanks, Rick
You got a good one, Rick, at a very fair price. I have a 4-12x40AO that was a gift (hand-me-down) from my dad when I was about 16. It's not atop anything at the moment, but my boys are coming up and have a 17HMR that may make a good home for it. Best of luck with it.
Info sent rick1977.
© 24hourcampfire