Home
Selling a nice Kirkpatrick leather holster, 2 cartridge sliders (one marked 38 and the other marked 45) and a leather pouch that is supposed to hold a small tray of shells. It appears to be made for a 5.5" barrel gun, and I'm sure a 4 3/4" gun would work fine in it. Anything longer will stick out. It's too big for my single six, so I'm sure it would fit a Colt/clone or a Vaquero. It's all in great shape. Only flaw I find is on the back of the slider marked 45. The concho is loose and someone buggered up the hole a little bit trying to tighten it. It probably needs a shorter screw.

I'll take $150 for it all. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it, please follow up with a PM. I'll take a personal check if you don't mind waiting for it to clear, or a USPS money order.

Thanks, Zach

Attached picture holster 1.jpg
Attached picture Holster #2.jpg
Bump
Bump
Let's try $140 shipped
Tag
How about $130
TTT
Let's try $120 shipped for this high quality set.
This holster is so nice, if I wasn't trying to scrape together money for something else, I'd have to buy another Vaquero for the holster.

Bump
Anyone want it for $110 shipped?
Last price drop $100 shipped. Doesn't seem to be much interest. If it doesn't sell at that, I'll just put it back in the closet.
Bump
BUMP
Probably the last bump. Up
© 24hourcampfire