Home
Purchased new in 2006 have about 100rounds down the barrel. need the money for car repairs
I'll take it.

Thanks,

Dan
2NDS, LOL
couldn't wait til the 1st to post this
I just crapped my pants.
JOLINTAXIDERMY, NOW THATS FUNNY
Originally Posted by forester1

So are you saying this is an early April Fools Day joke?
Originally Posted by clark98ut

I hope not.... some people get shot at over stuff like that where I come from...

joe

If it is that's a bad joke.

ddj
It would have gone quicker it it was a 7mm-08 smile
It's only funny because I wasn't first with an I'll take it.
Wow....now that's cruel. Although, I have to admit, my first thought was "Damn! I just missed it"
Would have been a good rebarrel project

I figured it for that just by the title. Guys always want to be the "first to be original" at this time of year. crazy
If this is supposed to be a joke I don't find it funny. This is lying and the poster should be banned.

We don't need this kind of stupid crap going on here.
Originally Posted by SU35
If this is supposed to be a joke I don't find it funny. This is lying and the poster should be banned.

+1
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

+1

Brace yourself for more throughout the weekend, as guys try to be "more original" than the next. whistle
Check this clown out.

He seems to have a lot of car repairs.

Purchased new in 2006 have about 100rounds down the barrel. need the money for car repairs

purchased new in october and need the cash for vehicle repairs.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthread...Re_Leupold_RX_3_rangefineder#Post4647921
If this is indeed a joke I'm going to post his name and address right here.

Tell me this isn't a joke Joe!
If this is indeed a joke I'm going to post his name and address right here.

Please do.

I won't do business with him.
This is bullschit!
I'll give him a little bit to explain and/or apologize but I have the info because I sent him some Savage bases for his son's rifle for free.
1 minute.. Not bad.

These ads happen every year. Last year it was a nice Sako Vixen if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by slm9s

These ads happen every year. Last year it was a nice Sako Vixen if I remember correctly.

You expect this on April first but on March 28th it's just stupid and plain wrong IMO.
Originally Posted by Calvin
1 minute.. Not bad.

Dan is to be commended for being so quick on the trigger. I think the OP needs to do whatever it takes to acquire one and sell it to Dan for the quoted price.
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by Calvin
1 minute.. Not bad.

Dan is to be commended for being so quick on the trigger. I think the OP needs to do whatever it takes to acquire one and sell it to Dan for the quoted price.

Agree 100%. Looks like a binding contract to me. (but I'm just a lawyer)
forester1-don't worry, some of the guys seem a bit tight today.

Just to show there's no harm and no foul let me know when you're in the mood for a Montana elk hunt and I'll let you know where to find all the 360 bulls, 190 muley's as well the best runs for trout on the Madison and Gallatin... cool

Dober
This goes back to my other post. The classifieds are a joke these days.

Sorry brother but I disagree. I'm not tight and its not April 1st.

These classifieds are business, not a playground for some 15 year old to get his kicks. It starts to get loose around here and we'll have problems.
YOU'LL HAVE PROBLEMS MAYBE, IT'S NOT BUSINESS FOR EVERYONE, I LOOK TO RELAX, I SAID 2NDS AND THOUHT MAN I MISSED THAT BY 45 SECONDS ANFD THEN REALIZED THAT IT WAS A JOKE, I THOUGHT AND STILL THINK IT IS FUNNY. YOU GUYS NEED TO LOOSEN UP, YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF UP TIGHT OLD LADIES!

These classifieds are business, not a playground for some 15 year old to get his kicks. It starts to get loose around here and we'll have problems.

I think 'Dober is saying plenty with his tongue in cheek comment.

I wouldn't want to be trying to find that 190 Mulie or 360 Class Elk...grin.

DJ
A voice of sanity!! Thought the same thing 303, bunch of uptight folks in the world to get worked up over a frigging attempt at good natured humor.
Yep
I may be a stick in the mud,but it wouldn't be too cool to me if I had been the first "I'll take it".

Kind of like telling a guy you just $*&%$# his wife and then saying,"Just joking". That will get your face messed up around here.
I am pissed off because I crapped my pants for nothin'.
Got me....was kickin myself for missing it:)

I would have bought it, if it wasn't a [bleep] .270.........
I actually paid around $550 for my 270 Ti. That was a long time ago though.
Originally Posted by highridge1
I would have bought it, if it wasn't a [bleep] .270.........

They make good donors...(grin)
I was waiting for an explanation at that price, You know like;
"Comes with out Action and has a broken stock and a Bent Barrel"

"Until you Face Death once or twice, You really don't know how to Live Life"
Tough crowd today... blush

It's not "business", or at least it shouldn't be.

If something appears to be a legitimately good deal, and you miss it, yeah, it bums you out.

But when you see a $550 Ti, and don't put two and two together, well.... whistle

Funny, some of the guys that stir the pot the hardest in other posts are some of the ones calling for a lynching on this one (not directed at Calvin, I just hit Reply on his, the last post in the thread).

Originally Posted by DJTex

I think 'Dober is saying plenty with his tongue in cheek comment.

I wouldn't want to be trying to find that 190 Mulie or 360 Class Elk...grin.

DJ

Yepper totally TIC, I didn't put in a grin or smiley on the first sentence as sort of a set up....grin

Personally I've seen this type of post every year, for me I find it pretty dang childish but that's just me.

Dober
Originally Posted by 303savage
YOU'LL HAVE PROBLEMS MAYBE, IT'S NOT BUSINESS FOR EVERYONE

I have no dog in this particular fight, but if the classifieds are not for business then what's the point of having them? Get enough imitators doing the same type of thread and all of a sudden the classifieds become a real cluster where serious buyers and sellers have a difficult time conducting transactions.

There are enough places to kick back and joke around on here that I think the classifieds should be off limits. I'm sure others will disagree, but that's my $.02

The ad really got my attention too.

wow, one minute. gotta be a new campfire classifieds record. received 3 pms on this. didn't want to read them so they are deleted.
Pretty sorry. Not funny. Asinine.
Those 3 pm's were probably some of the good old boys wanting to offer you a little better price on that rifle. You should have read them.
Classifieds aren't the place for jokes. What if someone had X amount of $$$ to buy something. An ad is placed, he says he'll take it. In the buyer's mind their money is spent. Then a moment later something else comes available that they would have bought, but can't since they don't have the money anymore. Now someone else buys the newly listed item and the first item is just a joke. Now the first buyer missed out because some jackass thought the classifieds were the place to be a joker. It isn't a joke, you may be screwing someone out of a good deal.
hey lazydrifter, are you over on bob's piscatorial pursuits forum?
I too think it is bullshit. If the post was on the 1st, then that could be accepted. On March 28 is bullshit.
So WTF. Do you have one or not?!
yes. same name on all the forums.
This is pretty funny right here, it got my heart racing when I seen $550!
Sure made a mistake sending this jackass anything for free!
I think this user should be banned as well. If everyone did this and it was deemed OK the classifieds would be completely worthless. The OP should be punished.
I'm not going to get too bent out of shape about it, but it is pretty lame. If I'd have fallen for it on April 1st, I'd have laughed at myself about it, but it's not quite as humorous on March 28th. Just sort of juvenile. Of course what do you expect from the guy that started this thread.
Ignore....
I'm not going to get too bent out of shape about it, but it is pretty lame. If I'd have fallen for it on April 1st, I'd have laughed at myself about it, but it's not quite as humorous on March 28th. Just sort of juvenile.

Probably the best stated response yet.
Originally Posted by nsaqam

Yeah, I'd be kicking myself about now...
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthread...Number/6300090/what/showflat/fpart/1/q/1

Yep.......
What an immature prick. No apology or anything. From Moscow, Idaho. Maybe it's the real Napoleon Dynamite.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

Yep.......

I won't be sending him anything either.

ddj
Ill admit i laughed and thought "boy the fella's are startin early this year" With a price that low i guess i saw it right away. I dont think he ment anything malicious by it fellas, lets just all lighten up a bit, no harm no foul, no money changed hands, and he wasnt trying to scam anyone.
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
What an immature prick. No apology or anything. From Moscow, Idaho. Maybe it's the real Napoleon Dynamite.

Don't lump us all in with this guy.

Childish doesn't come close...
Maybe you could pay him a visit and punch him once for me Broomd!

And get my Savage bases back from him while you're there.

Just now noticed that this jackass doesn't even live in Moscow Idaho!

Joe H******* lives in Oak Harbor WA!
Easy nsaqam, most of us Wa guys are good honest gents.

Course I'm not arguing with you that the post was not a pretty [bleep] move
I love WA State. Lived in Olympia for a year.

A more gorgeous State can scarcely be imagined although I didn't get the thing about geoducks! YUCK!!!
nsaqam - I'll be in Oak Harbor for a week this summer. wink

ddj
I'm not going to get too bent out of shape about it, but it is pretty lame. If I'd have fallen for it on April 1st, I'd have laughed at myself about it, but it's not quite as humorous on March 28th. Just sort of juvenile. Of course what do you expect from the guy that started this thread.

It is very lame.

The good news is one more jerk outed himself and we'll know not to do business with him going forward. Also, we can look forward to the day he really does need or want to sell something.
Hey DDJ,

When you are there picking up nsaqam's bases, leave a nice big "Steamer" on his front porch for us!

ever smoked a J in elk camp

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by SKane
ever smoked a J in elk camp

[Linked Image]

smile
wow, one minute. gotta be a new campfire classifieds record. received 3 pms on this. didn't want to read them so they are deleted.

We know what we're dealing with here.

amazing how one post can ruin someones credibility .
© 24hourcampfire