Home
https://www.ammoland.com/2021/03/ho...gun-registry-gop-on-board/#axzz6oN2uLVyO

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2021/03/ho...gun-registry-gop-on-board/#ixzz6oN354yI1
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Washington, DC – -(AmmoLand.com)- You can’t compromise with evil.

By next week, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi will move to place you and your family on a National Gun Registry. Legislation that Pelosi is pushing hard will be voted on in the House of Representatives.

But sadly, GOA has received reports from pro-gun congressmen that some Republicans are looking to “clean up” the bill and make it palatable.

Never mind the words “shall not be infringed.”

We have to tell every single Republican representative that we will not tolerate any moves to “clean up” H.R. 8 and H.R. 1446.

We want House Republicans to send Pelosi a unified message saying, “We will not support your desecration of the Second Amendment nor your attempts to limit the rights of gun owners around the country.”

So please click on “Take Action Now” to send an important message to every Republican legislator in the U.S. House of Representatives. Tell them to NOT “clean up” this bill to make gun control slightly more palatable. For years, the ATF has flaunted the law by using its annual inspection of dealers to illegitimately photograph and take information on gun owners — and the guns they own — from the Form 4473’s held by the dealers.

Of course, this is blatantly illegal. And yet, even though ATF has all this information on you — presumably in a format it can readily retrieve — there is still a significant obstacle toward consolidating this into a national gun registry.

That obstacle is: Private transactions not conducted through dealers don’t have 4473’s. The ATF has no way of snooping into these transactions — YET.

This is where the Pelosi-backed H.R. 8 comes in: It would require Brady Checks through dealers — and 4473’s — on virtually every private firearms transaction in the country.

And guess what? Now they will have a national gun registry that will tell them who you are, where you live, and what guns you own.

An accompanying bill — H.R. 1446 — would allow the newly required Brady Check to be dragged out for up to twenty days or more. And, after waiting for weeks and petitioning the FBI, even if there was NOTHING AGAINST YOU, you would NEVER be legally entitled to have your gun delivered to you. NEVER!

Again, please take just a second right now to email the entire Republican caucus. No matter who your Representative is, this is a special effort to tell EVERY REPUBLICAN in the U.S. House of Representatives that they must stay unified in opposing every bit of gun control.

If the House passes these bills with tons of Republican support, guess what message that sends to squishy Republicans in the other chamber? You guessed it. GOP Senators will be more likely to support the bill — which means we may not have enough votes to filibuster the legislation!

That’s why it’s imperative that we keep House Republicans from supporting this legislation in the House. So please click on the Take Action Now button right away!

TAKE ACTION NOW

In liberty,

Michael Hammond
Legislative Counsel
Gun Owners of America
If you buy NFA items you’re already on a list. And despite rules against it, I guarantee the gov keeps a list from 4473 transactions. All that digital data doesn’t get deleted.
The UNIPARTY, is alive and well.
Well we can say to all the Democrat's that are gun owners maybe it's time they step up to the plate. Because believe me we need a whole lot more then just Republicans to right this ship on 2A.

Something else for you all to think about is those of you that have supported the likes of Meat Eater, BHA, OnX Maps, and the list goes on but you get the drift! Oh right you probably don't get the drift seeing you support them. It is very hard to steer clear of every anti 2A and hunting companies but it isn't hard to weed out the wolves in sheep's clothes in the 2A and Hunting industry. The very least we should be sending them all a very loud and clear message that we will not tolerate or support them in any way period! It is really sad when SCI is even in cahoots with the likes. Talk about us being our own worst enemy!
Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
If you buy NFA items you’re already on a list. And despite rules against it, I guarantee the gov keeps a list from 4473 transactions. All that digital data doesn’t get deleted.

Exactly.
I've had people argue with me, people supposedly in the know that the 4473 data does get deleted.

I don't believe it for a second. I can't speak to the extent of what data is retained but knowing what we know about our government, this data is stored somewhere, indefinitely.
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Well we can say to all the Democrat's that are gun owners maybe it's time they step up to the plate. Because believe me we need a whole lot more then just Republicans to right this ship on 2A.

Something else for you all to think about is those of you that have supported the likes of Meat Eater, BHA, OnX Maps, and the list goes on but you get the drift! Oh right you probably don't get the drift seeing you support them. It is very hard to steer clear of every anti 2A and hunting companies but it isn't hard to weed out the wolves in sheep's clothes in the 2A and Hunting industry. The very least we should be sending them all a very loud and clear message that we will not tolerate or support them in any way period! It is really sad when SCI is even in cahoots with the likes. Talk about us being our own worst enemy!

I agree with much of what you said but good luck getting Democrat gun owners to “step up to the plate.” Owning a gun doesn’t make you pro 2A or somebody that believes in our constitution. Democrats are tied to there ideology above all else. Stalin owned guns. Even Nancy Pelosi owns guns and a has a concealed carry. It’s us and our guns that they want and the rank and file gun owning Fudd Democrat will fall inline with whatever the party wants.
Rules don’t apply to the elites. Folks should know that by now.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Who are these "Republicans" supporting this bill? People need to know so they can work hard to primary those traitors.
They won't stop until all of us that own firearms are criminals for simply having them.
And folks wonder why guns and ammo are in short supply atm.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by KFWA
I've had people argue with me, people supposedly in the know that the 4473 data does get deleted.

I don't believe it for a second. I can't speak to the extent of what data is retained but knowing what we know about our government, this data is stored somewhere, indefinitely.

Just go talk to any gun store owner and ask them about ATF Agents coming in and taking pictures of 4473's. They have a file going somewhere.
Politicians.

Hope they still think it's worth it.

Just remember face to face private sales are still legal..

" I sold all my guns..."

There is no digital data from a 4473. All of them that I have tendered from sales are still in my possession & never got digitally transferred to any computer, anywhere. Not even my own. Not a requirement for an FFL.
Originally Posted by Reloder28

There is no digital data from a 4473. All of them that I have tendered from sales are still in my possession & never got digitally transferred to any computer, anywhere. Not even my own. Not a requirement for an FFL.

They can ask for them at any time.

Combine that with NICS checks and credit card use, and they don't really need your 4473's.

You must turn in your log book and 4473's when you cease business or give up your FFL
Registration is confiscation on the layaway plan...

Does anyone believe data on a form is deleted in this Information Age
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Combine that with NICS checks and credit card use, and they don't really need your 4473's.

And I can guarantee you they keep the NICS info for a loooooong time...
And y'all still support the GOP......
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

I support a few, yes. Very few.

But by and large ALL politicians are lower than snail dung.
Originally Posted by ingwe

Just remember face to face private sales are still legal..

" I sold all my guns..."

Good move. "Timed" the market.

Lol
If the Founders were living today they'd already be shooting.

Not the GOP.

A select few genuine Conservatives.

My state Rep. and Sen. (both Republicans, in name anyway...) are both deceitful, two-faced BUMS. I just sent a nasty message to my state rep today concerning his lack of support for constitutional carry legislation. He brags about being a hunter and a member of the TSRA, but he won't move one inch on constitutional carry legislation.

Plus 1.

You look at all of the FISA abuse during Trumps run for presidency and that FISA in and of itself is unconstitutional and all that happened afterwards. If they’ll do that to a US president worth about a billion dollars and well connected. Do you really think the government spy agencies aren’t breaking the laws to spy on us?
As an old Coonass buddy said a while back, “ I ain’t got no National guns to register “.
Dang the bad timing...

Attached picture 9adf501e19c6215215633936f93a9da4.jpg
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

You must turn in your log book and 4473's when you cease business or give up your FFL

Or when you die.
What happens when your ffl guys goes unexpectedly without shutting down shop?
Do wives turn them in?
Does bat check obits?
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

My state Rep. and Sen. (both Republicans, in name anyway...) are both deceitful, two-faced BUMS. I just sent a nasty message to my state rep today concerning his lack of support for constitutional carry legislation. He brags about being a hunter and a member of the TSRA, but he won't move one inch on constitutional carry legislation.

Sounds like mine too.
They're all 2a when its election time and they want votes.
Most people that like guns also enjoy buying, selling and trading. Sure I had several that I had done the 4473 on, but I have also traded them or sold them etc.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Who are these "Republicans" supporting this bill? People need to know so they can work hard to primary those traitors.

Did you forget about Dominion, SmartMatic and Mail - in ballots.

They have no reason to fear reprisal from their constituents ever again.
Gonna primary one RINO for another? GOP = DNC. They must be replaced at any cost.

Pa State Police do our checks.
And they keep the info.
Was a supreme court case over it, equal protection.
Ruled ok to do, equal.
They do it to everybody.
Can't make this [bleep] up.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Or when you die.
Do wives turn them in?
Does bat check obits?
when a dealer in my area died the bound books and 4473's were sent in in a lawn and leaf bag full of water and apologies that a flood had got to them
Who are the RINO traitors who are in favor of forcing everyone to register their firearms with Big Brother??

The article did not offer any names.

L.W.
Originally Posted by KFWA

It's definitely stored. Only thing they don't have is private party transactions.
FBI keeps fingerprints for 75 years.
Andrew Jackson. I quote; "The Supreme Court has made it's decision, now let them enforce it".
Originally Posted by rainshot
Andrew Jackson. I quote; "The Supreme Court has made it's decision, now let them enforce it".

The enforcement apparatus in place today eclipses 200 years ago, by.... a little

Why would he?

You haven't a antifreezed his pets or left a horse head in his bed.

Trust me, the dick flickers are doing the equivalent to us right TF now.....
Originally Posted by blanket

Or when you die.
Do wives turn them in?
Does bat check obits?
when a dealer in my area died the bound books and 4473's were sent in in a lawn and leaf bag full of water and apologies that a flood had got to them

LOL
That dealer could've gotten a stern visit from the agents don't ya know?
But I hope that dealer went to heaven, so no worries.
Lol!
Originally Posted by rainshot

Jackson never said that. You can thank Mr. Horace Greeley for attributing the quote to Jackson during the war between the states. Jackson actual quote was as follows;

"the decision of the Supreme Court has fell still born, and they find that they cannot coerce Georgia to yield to its mandate.”

But I certainly agree with your rhetoric!
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Who are the RINO traitors who are in favor of forcing everyone to register their firearms with Big Brother??

L.W.

Here are the 232 current cosponsors of H.R. 8 (background check and 4473 for ALL firearm transactions, even private sales):

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/8/cosponsors?searchResultViewType=expanded

Here are the 91 current cosponsors of H.R. 1446 (drags out the background checks):

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th...mp;s=1&searchResultViewType=expanded

L.W.

^^^^+

Start there.
They can make un-Constitutional laws but their traitorous actions will be their undoing.
Originally Posted by blanket

Or when you die.
Do wives turn them in?
Does bat check obits?

LOL
That dealer could've gotten a stern visit from the agents don't ya know?
But I hope that dealer went to heaven, so no worries.
Lol!
Don't think he was too concerned Big Red One !966- 1969 RPVN
Our son today reminded me of the old, "With friends like this, you don't need enemy's"

I haven't supported the SOB's in a long time. I only voted for Trump because I saw it as necessary to provide a few more years to prepare for the inevitable.
Lets just sit back and enjoy some chipsNdips - barca lounger , big screen on NFL , honey hand me another pepsi - maybe a few here will send the reps an email .

Remain seated everybody
Etrace

https://www.atf.gov/resource-center...rnet-based-firearms-tracing-and-analysis

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/national-tracing-center
Every time a person purchases a firearm the dealer calls in for a background check, so yeah they have you.

But if you have a CHL/CCW they don’t call in. Do they have a list of licensed carriers? The states say they don’t share that, but I bet the feds know from from your state doing a background check.
Originally Posted by viking
Every time a person purchases a firearm the dealer calls in for a background check, so yeah they have you.

But if you have a CHL/CCW they don’t call in. Do they have a list of licensed carriers? The states say they don’t share that, but I bet the feds know from from your state doing a background check.

Some states still require a permit/license holder to go through the NICS system check.

That... And the one time an agent came for an audit he did not attempt to take pics.... And if he tried, I would have prevented it - one way or the other..
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Did you forget about Dominion, SmartMatic and Mail - in ballots.

They have no reason to fear reprisal from their constituents ever again.

NO! I certainly have not ruled out Dominion, Smartmatic and mail-in ballots.

But, there's a thing called Root Cause.

L.W.

Here are the 232 current cosponsors of H.R. 8 (background check and 4473 for ALL firearm transactions, even private sales):

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/8/cosponsors?searchResultViewType=expanded

Here are the 91 current cosponsors of H.R. 1446 (drags out the background checks):

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th...mp;s=1&searchResultViewType=expanded

Good work, gonehuntin.

Just checked the list. Usual suspects.
FALSE GOVERNMENT = FALSE LAWS

Wonder what they'll do when gun turning in time happens? LMAO

hint: they don't live in Oregon
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Nasty nancy has all of the democRATs brain washed and the republicans intimidated. this legislation will fly through Congress with many republicans on board. Remember, there are 2 sets of rules. One for us and one for the rich and politically connected. We are in the first set of rules.

kwg
NY has been under such a law requiring background checks for private sales since the "SAFE Act" was passed in the dead of night back in 2013. If you think all firearms transfers in NY since then have actually gone thru a background check, than you must believe that the laws against drug sale and possession in the war on drugs stopped all drug trafficking in this country years ago. This law in NY and the new law if/when passed, is and will be largely unenforceable. Like most illegal drug sales, neither the seller nor buyer is going to report themselves. Unless you sell, lend, or transfer to a complete stranger (and don't be that idiot) that turns out to be an undercover cop, or, you conduct such a transfer with a witness (and don't be that idiot either) your chance of prosecution is near 0. If the police show up at your door, keep your mouth shut (and I mean say absolutely nothing), consent to nothing, ask to see a warrant and then ask to see a lawyer. Unless the police show up at your door to notify you of some tragedy (and hopefully that never happens to you), they are more than likely there to investigate you. Clam up!
I gave up my FFL 3-4 yrs ago. When you call in a NICS check, they asked you the type of firearm. For an example, your reply would be long gun. No Mfg, no model, serial# nor caliber. When the call was completed you were given an NCIS CHECK # which was recorded on your disposition record and 4473.
I spoke to an ATF agent asking questions about what records I needed to send in and where. I had to send in all my 4473’s in numerical order, all copies of FFL’s from wholesalers as well as other FFL’s that I may have acquired guns from or made transfers for them, and all my acquisition and disposition records which we bound and in numerical order.

I asked him how the can possibly have enough room to store all this paper work. He told me that every document that come in get pictures taken and filed digitally. I never had to send any paper work to them until I let my license expire.

Yes, they can track who has what guns, with either some work or more than likely a lot of high tech. If push comes to shove, possibly in the future, they may want records on a regular basis in their hands
QM

That I a fact! I can say that from personal experience.
Ask a liberal or someone that is pro Registration, why, why does the Government need to know how many firearms I own and of what kind.

To curb gun violence, is a pretty pat answer. OK, how is the Government knowing who owns what, going to stop criminals from committing crimes?

Answering that will become more difficult as that narrative has not been spoon fed to them. The pat answer is usually something like, it just will, or “we need to do something”. Which of course are non-answers.

The real answer.
There are only two reason why the Government requires registration , only two. Doesn’t matter if your car, truck, atv, boat, camper, trailer, house, property, or your firearms, the two reasons are the same.

The first reason is so they can TAX it, pure plain and simple, to generate revenue by taxing everyday essentials, and luxury items.

The second reason is of course Confiscation, without registration, confiscation, seizure of property, eminent domain becomes much more difficult if not impossible.

That’s it, there is no other reason to “ register” anything we own with the government. Period.
Exactly Steve
And the progressives are always thinking long term too.
They are going to attack us as much as they can get away with. They will put taxes on guns, nationwide license to own guns (with their bs system that will allow them to deny all the dangerous folks) , taxes on ammo. People will drop out voluntarily .
But they also know they are only 20/30 years from the majority of gun owners to die anyway. They will either make willing them illegal or tax it where your kids won’t pay it, and the guns get collected that way.

They already have @50% of the latest generation preferring socialism to capitalism. The indoctrination system is paying dividends to the commie bastards.
© 24hourcampfire