Home
https://www.americanpartisan.org/20...rds-so-women-can-graduate-ranger-school/

Why The US Will Lose The Next Major War: Army Lowered Standards So Women Can Graduate Ranger School

@Terrence Popp is a military vet of 30 years, most notably a former Ranger and Green Beret; exposes the US army for lowering the training standards and covering it up in the name of "equality".

"Maj. Lisa Jaster 37-year old mother of two" graduated?! No fuggin' way.....just....no

Funnygone says, BS, us women are good to go.
Given the next major war will likely be the US .mil against her own citizens- this likely isn't a bad thing.
I will didsgree saying Terence Popp is speaking with respect to typical warfare.

The next war in our lifetime, if there is one, will be fought with Patriots in charge, namely, Space Force.

As Trump told the Iranians and Taliban, if they screwed up with him again they would experience destruction the likes of which the world has never seen.

Thats why he had no more base attacks from Iran or combat deaths for 18 mo in Afghanistan.

They know.

Terence has not taken into account the Blood Moon Tetrad and Gods covenant with the US.
Originally Posted by Teal
Given the next major war will likely be the US .mil against her own citizens- this likely isn't a bad thing.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Terence has not taken into account the Blood Moon Tetrad and Gods covenant with the US.
I'm not sure what a Blood Moon Tetrad is and ''God's covenant with the US'' is a new one on me also. Tell us more. I do know the Jehovah's Witnesses and the LDS have both claimed to me that Israel's covenant was transferred to them. To which I said "bullsh--"
TAG
38 years old finishing ranger school? Look she couldn't even climb the rope in the video.

They started dumbing down airborne in the 80's.
Originally Posted by 30338
Originally Posted by Teal

Yup, I hope they keep promoting all the gender confused and those fixated on mean words rather than those who concern themselves with physical abilities and mental fortitude...
I have a friend at work who is a former Ranger officer, several tours in the Middle East. He was so pissed off over this he went through the miserable process of having his Ranger tattoo removed. He practically spits on the floor when you say "Ranger" now.
Won't be long before the Navy is forced to lower the standards and training in BUD/S so women can become SEALs.

L.W.
In the interest of equality, they can send them out ahead to recon the area. "Buffy, take the point".

Problem solved.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Won't be long before the Navy is forced to lower the standards and training in BUD/S so women can become SEALs.

L.W.

Here's how that will play out: 6 ugly, fat Navy rear-echelon dykes will show up in San Diego, get a tour of the beach where the men EARN their BUD/S, and then be given their tridents and assigned desk duty in command over the men who earned their tridents.

L.W.

As long as Libs are continually given "wins", the absurd will abound.
Originally Posted by DMc

L.W.

As long as Libs are continually given "wins", the absurd will abound.

Yep, the Leftards fu(k up everything they touch.
I have talked to some who were there and a gag order was issued for all the cadre . It was a charlie foxtrot dog and pony show of the highest order! We were so pissed when this went down, the subject causes my roids to swell to this day! It's not right and extremely dangerous!
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I have talked to some who were there and a gag order was issued for all the cadre . It was a charlie foxtrot dog and pony show of the highest order! We were so pissed when this went down, the subject causes my roids to swell to this day! It's not right and extremely dangerous!

The very fact that a gag order was issued to anybody concerning the female 'Rangers' tells the tale. They Did Not Qualify.
Honk for Joey......
Build Back Better
Torturous Rangerette School: eek eek
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Rangerette Graduation: laugh laugh
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Pssssst.

The US hasn’t won a war since WWII, so why is this a surprise.
Son is in Ranger school at the moment. I went when I was 35 years old. Looking at the stats, the drop-out rate has not really changed much over the years. Most of the guys that didn't make it was because they quit. Ones that didn't quit and didn't screw up that bad were recycled until they passed. We peered out a guy in mountains. He was a PFC from a Ranger Battalion. I ran into him about 4 years later and he was a West Point cadet with a Ranger tab, so he must have been sent back through.

I also have a good friend that was a RI and highly doubt any such gag orders. Lots of guys get their pride hurt easily.
Originally Posted by scoony
Son is in Ranger school at the moment. I went when I was 35 years old. Looking at the stats, the drop-out rate has not really changed much over the years. Most of the guys that didn't make it was because they quit. Ones that didn't quit and didn't screw up that bad were recycled until they passed. We peered out a guy in mountains. He was a PFC from a Ranger Battalion. I ran into him about 4 years later and he was a West Point cadet with a Ranger tab, so he must have been sent back through.

I also have a good friend that was a RI and highly doubt any such gag orders. Lots of guys get their pride hurt easily.

What point are you trying to make in relation to the OP?
Let me tell you how it will work out. One of two ways, when the pussies get wiped out they will put the blame on “males” and “white males” as being racist and not helping them. Or, they will let the primarily white trigger pullers get wiped out.
Originally Posted by scoony

The gag orders were real, from what I was told, and standards were lowered! RC 5-79.

I just spent an hour perusing old posts from Nam Rangers and a whole passel of individuals in the Special Operations community over this fiasco. The threads started in '12 when the word was put out that the "experiment" was in the offing through the play by play from the spec ops community of the first RS class with females. More standards were lowered than I originally remembered. What a debacle, today's military is not the same military that is for certain and a slow hand salute to all who answer the call to duty!
I just spent an hour perusing old posts from Nam Rangers and a whole passel of individuals in the Special Operations community over this fiasco. The threads started in '12 when the word was put out that the "experiment" was in the offing through the play by play from the spec ops community of the first RS class with females. More standards were lowered than I originally remembered. What a debacle, today's military is not the same military that is for certain and a slow hand salute to all who answer the call to duty!

It's an open joke when the women get to "take care of their vagina's" for a few hours 'behind lines' every 3rd day during Ranger school when the men have to push on no matter what.
Will they wake up when they meet the Wizard ?
I had forgotten also how pathetic the men performed in the first two assessments for the first female class. 81 men failed the PT test! That is pathetic! Failing a PT test just was not an option for any of us ! On a really sad note that I had forgotten about the first class with females , one of the students committed suicide after being dropped from the course. Never found out if it was a male or female!
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

It's an open joke when the women get to "take care of their vagina's" for a few hours 'behind lines' every 3rd day during Ranger school when the men have to push on no matter what.

while washing their pussies they get real food and rest. A Huge benefit
© 24hourcampfire