Home
Any guesses as to what breed it was?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc11.com/amp/kenly-nc-dog-attack-newborn-killed-baby/11220951/
Um, what is a pit bull?
The breed of the dog or breed of the owner? I have a pretty good idea which breed both were without reading the story.
Chihuahua?
he be a good dawg...jus need luv
The 8 day old misunderstood the dog.
I think during times like this, it's extra important to stay laser focused on the absolute, indisputable FACT that it is not the breed, its how the random, individual dog was raised...

And I completely cannot discount the possibility that the 8 day old provoked, or even initiatedthe altercation...
Another pit doing all they do better than any other breed, killing.
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
I think during times like this, it's extra important to stay laser focused on the absolute, indisputable FACT that it is not the breed, its how the random, individual dog was raised...

And I completely cannot discount the possibility that the 8 day old provoked, or even initiatedthe altercation...

That sounds alot like a prosecutor I was listening to today.
Didn't read the story but I cannot imagine the grief in losing an 8 day old child to a dog attack.
Poor little feller. RIP
The dog got jealous of the new addition to the family getting attention?
I’ll go out on a limb and assume that it wasn’t a black couple with a poodle or a white couple with a pitbull. Probably a black couple with a pitbull or maybe a couple white meth heads. “A perfect storm.” A potentially aggressive breed with a very low IQ owner.
Norwegian elkhound and a north man?

No I ain’t opening the link.
[quote=OMCHamlin]I think during times like this, it's extra important to stay laser focused on the absolute, indisputable FACT that it is not the breed, its how the random, individual dog was raised...

[/quoteth]

Just how stupid a comment is that ?

Do you think an 8 day old baby can taunt or tease anything? All they do is sleep,eat, and poop.
^ Maybe it was sarcasm? Surely couldn't be serious.
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

attempt at a joke?....bob
Originally Posted by DBT
^ Maybe it was sarcasm? Surely couldn't be serious.

His name isn't Shirley!
I do my part.
dems da sweetest family dogs ever

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Hordes of completely stupid people - letting a PBull around a newborn baby .
Sad .
© 24hourcampfire