Let’s all count the # of LIES and Gaffs. 🤪
Obviously reading a prepared “Statement” from
His Commie DemoRat Handlers.
LOL.

“More Sanctions against Russia “

Yea. That’ll teach them ! 🤪
“Russian stock markets are “tanking”.

Guess he forgot to mention America’s Stock Market’s Plunge. 😡
How much is he blaming Fox News and Trump and Republicans for all this? You know, the guys who are really buddy buddy with Putin.
Taking Steps to “defend our NATO allies”

“NATO Came Together”

Another words, “I’m gonna enjoy starting WW-III”
The fact that he has no intention of doing all he can to return the U.S. to being energy rich and flood the market with cheap oil to undercut Russian income means he's a puppet of Putin.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
LOL.

“More Sanctions against Russia “

Yea. That’ll teach them ! 🤪

Putin will wipe his ass with a sanction.
I can’t stand to even look at that bumbling pile of schidt. Let alone listen to his meaningless ramble.
“Using all my tools to protect American Families from Rising Gas Prices at the Pump”.

“This is Critical to me”.

Lying POS just proved he’s using this “War” to deflect how bad he’s Fuqked up America’s once great Economy”

And the real reason he’s on TV lying his ass off as per usual. 😡
Cliff Notes if you don't want to watch that Usurper in Chief:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I’m afraid we are in deep Schiff!
You can tell as he’s reading this “prepared statement” his drug cocktail of speed is wearing off quickly.

He can barely read and get the words out at the end of the 5 minute speech.
Now taking “questions”. Looking at his notes, obviously calling on prearranged “Reporters” and Prearranged “answers”.

Dog and Pony show as per usual.
It's reassuring to know Biden "has no idea what Putin's plan are."
Originally Posted by grouseman
How much is he blaming Fox News and Trump and Republicans for all this? You know, the guys who are really buddy buddy with Putin.

It's all your fault. You keep using fossil fuels.. and eating.

Laughing.
Ought OH, Peter Doocy just slipped a question in about Gas & Food Prices And shortages.
And did he underestimate Putin ?

Gave a bunch of nonsensical gobble gook rambling answer that had nothing to do with Doocy’s question.
Ought OH, Peter Doocy just slipped a question in about Gas & Food Prices And shortages.

Gave a bunch of nonsensical gobble gook rambling answer that had nothing to do with Doocy’s question.

Did the pedophile answer in Chynese?
Getting hammered by numerous questions right now.

The look on his stupid face is dazed and confused.

Just making up Bullschitt on the Fly now.

What a fuggin joke and schitt show of a “Presser”

Too many questions now, exits the stage. 🤪
Wag The Dog All the way. 🤪
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Might as well have.

And refused a question about what China is gonna do. 🤪

Might as well have.

ANC Fake News Propaganda Corps now “explaining”
Pedo Joe’s “statements”.

More Wag The Dog Bullschitt.
Putin’s Laughing His Ass Off. Guaranteed.
Betting we won’t see another Hiden Biden “Presser” again anytime soon.
Well, that was a clusterfugg!
Is there a brave soul that can give us the cliffs notes? I refuse to watch that POS
...and Nero Bitem' fiddles whilst America burns...
He and they have to realize that their election is lost.
ANC Fake News Propaganda Corps now “explaining”
Pedo Joe’s “statements”.

More Wag The Dog Bullschitt.

The MSM just loves to tell us what Presidents actually mean when they speak. So they clean up on aisle Biden, while for 4 years whatever Trump said was actually a white supremacist dog whistle.
Originally Posted by philgood80
Is there a brave soul that can give us the cliffs notes? I refuse to watch that POS

Lies, Lies, and More Deflection.
I would like to see the Governors of many states just tell the Feds to fluck off and start drilling!
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
...and Nero Bitem' fiddles whilst America burns...

PREZACTLY!!!
He wasn’t very impressive

Might as well have.

I noticed that.

Same here. Nasally squinty-eyed Mr. Magoo useless POS.
Originally Posted by Teal

Come on Man give me a break smile
Originally Posted by sactoller
I would like to see the Governors of many states just tell the Feds to fluck off and start drilling!

Yep.

Look for $5 to $6 dollars a gallon gasoline coming to America SOON. 😡
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Dems with nothing left to lose but wrap themselves in the patriotic mantel of "fighting Russian aggression" means we're headed towards involvement. That's my point. They're cornered now and will lash out with what they can.
Originally Posted by hanco

More Kabuki Theatre, as Renegade50 would say. 🤪

Dems with nothing left to lose but wrap themselves in the patriotic mantel of "fighting Russian aggression" means we're headed towards involvement. That's my point. They're cornered now and will lash out with what they can.

Yep. Like I said, they’re using this Bullschitt to Deflect from how bad they’ve Fuqked Up. Nothing more than pure DemoRat Deflection.

They are scared schittless of the coming Bloodbath in the Midterms.

Yep. Like I said, they’re using this Bullschitt to Deflect from how bad they’ve Fuqked Up. Nothing more than pure DemoRat Deflection.

Exactly but they're gonna get a bunch of people killed in American BDU's to keep that deflection going.
President Strategic taught us a new term today......

Nekked Aggression

All I could think about was hunter in his birthday suit smoking crack with his strategic prostitutes.
Did you see that sob wince while the guy he once called a stupid sob squeezed in a third question?
I know I sure feel better after that disaster of a news conference. How about you?

Exactly but they're gonna get a bunch of people killed in American BDU's to keep that deflection going.

No doubt. He and the DemoRat’s proved long ago they don’t give a schitt about what America & Americans will suffer.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I know I sure feel better after that disaster of a news conference. How about you?

Good grief, 4 hours of briefing and that's what they came up with. Heaven help us.
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Did you see that sob wince while the guy he once called a stupid sob squeezed in a third question?

LOL. I’m sure he’s asking his subordinates how in the HELL did Doocy get in there ??? 😂

You’re about to be walking because gas will be prohibitively expensive/unobtainable…and you might want to learn to speak Russian or Chinese.

LOL. "Election" . Good one.

They will be dying to save transgender freedom from Russian Christian aggression!!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I can’t stand to even look at that bumbling pile of schidt. Let alone listen to his meaningless ramble.

This is pretty much where I’m at. He’s a bumbling buffoon and a complete embarrassment.

You guys that voted for him should be so proud.
Originally Posted by Springcove

This is pretty much where I’m at. He’s a bumbling buffoon and a complete embarrassment.

CalledScum, SuckAss UpChuck, and Jello we’re pulling their pudd while watching their Hero Pedo Joe.
Chilinstructor: The village idiot known now as china joe biden has been and is being toyed with by the tyrant/despot known as "puttin".
Every American should be embarrassed and angered by the fact that china joe biden somehow became President.
Sad state of affairs.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
His first State of the Union address promises to be a hoot.
If I'm a bloodthirsty businessman and I want to take over more market share, why not get my loyal/paid/blackmailed puppets hired on at my competitor's company so they can wreck it for me? Even better if they make it look more like incompetence than downright treachery. Buys me more time to keep the scam running while I take over more of the market. Bonus points if I can get that company focused on meaningless HR issues instead of products and sales while I'm quietly ramping up my own offerings to be the best.

It's not hard to figure out.
His first State of the Union address promises to be a hoot.

Bet it’s postponed because the Trucker’s Convoy headed to DC, or because of “War with Russia”. 🤪
No need for conference. The American government gambled with Russian Federation and lost. No more talking of Ukraine joining NATO or EU for that matter, finito. There is not enough love for Russia in central and western Ukraine for Putin to invade and trying to hold entire country.
Well if Putin is willing to invade a relatively friendly nation to keep it out of NATO then how safe are NATO nations not friendly at all to Putin? With Putin extended into Ukraine this would be a good time for Poland to get involved. Putin's entire military is engaged why not jump through the "gap" and do the right thing?
I'm just waiting until Pres. Putin's troops reveal Ukraine corruption by the Biden and Clinton Cabal along with the child trafficking by Western elites. That'll push some buttons.

Yeah the never trumpers and rinos that were chest thumping after the election have completely disappeared. In fact it's tough to find anyone that admits voting to voting for Biden. They must be bursting with pride.

Consistancy is the last refuge of the scoundrel. Did you expect Bitme to sound like anything but the idiot he is? Hell you ask for too much, I was just hoping he'd crap his pants in frt of his fan club, the liberal media turds....mb
Originally Posted by hanco

More Kabuki Theatre, as Renegade50 would say. 🤪

Stupid slurring, stuttering bastard.
The media spin on this is going to be unbearable.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Yeah the never trumpers and rinos that were chest thumping after the election have completely disappeared. In fact it's tough to find anyone that admits voting to voting for Biden. They must be bursting with pride.

Where's SAc of schit? Showing off his 47 IQ?

Laughing.

I hear ya, I rather read about it here on the Campfire.

Where's SAc of schit? Showing off his 47 IQ?

Laughing.

And that's 47 metric IQ units which is more like 25 in the English system.

You can bet on that.
Originally Posted by Riverc

You can bet on that.

ALL of his statements are prepared.

My question is, how TF does he read them with those beady black drug-addled eyes.

I hear ya, I rather read about it here on the Campfire.
Putin’s Laughing His Ass Off. Guaranteed.

Not just Putin lol but all world leaders, just reading your post has me laughing at the old fool. Jill outta be ashamed putting him through all that, just to be First Lady.

I just looked through this entire thread to find someone that supports biden. Where are the communist pukes? Come on out and defend your guy! I'm just so sorry that the mean tweets being gone have not cured the evil of the world. There are a few of us on here that get it and those of you that don't need to be begging us for guidance and stop trying to think for yourselves. It's a worthless effort on your part.
Did he say things like , " Ukraine is one of our top allies" and " They Punch Above Their Weight" or "Defending them is a TOP priority? " .
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I'm just waiting until Pres. Putin's troops reveal Ukraine corruption by the Biden and Clinton Cabal along with the child trafficking by Western elites. That'll push some buttons.

Another member posted a link about bio labs we been running in Ukraine and maps showing locations and russian attacks overlapping on them.

If 1/10th of that link is true.
And that irrefutably comes out.
It is gonna be really bad tied in with what you mention also.
Peppermint Patty pressor.
With some tool talking for joey while takes a nap after his diaper change.
I'm gonna watch as much Ukraine coverage as I watched of the Olympics. Zero.
Sanctions schit...

Ammo and primers gonna fall under this schit in the shadows.

Originally Posted by renegade50
Sanctions schit...

I thought that already happened.
Target 14 russian industries exports or some schitt if I caught that right while being mentioned???

And restrict high tech exports to russia.

But joey dont wanta affect current russian energy export levels.

GMFAB...

Dont hurt the beautiful people stock interest in energy stocks...
Originally Posted by renegade50
Sanctions schit...

I thought that already happened.

Permits to import back in September.
No renewals.
And no renewals of ones set to expire.

I.bet among those 14 industries hit with export sanctions.
Anmo is gonna fall under the umbrella of one of them.

Off course didnt hit russian oil or energy exports.

Wonder why....

Aint to spare us commoners cost increases.

Its so the beautiful people worldwide can make bank off price increases.

IMO.....
[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]
Originally Posted by JGRaider
[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]

LOL. Yep!
Originally Posted by centershot

Good grief, 4 hours of briefing and that's what they came up with. Heaven help us.

With a National Security Team composed of Winkin', Blinkin', & Nod (Austin, Bliken, & Milley, also known as the 3 stooges) & then throw in Cum-alla & Jake Sullivan, Susan Rice behind the scenes, & Obama(s) kibbutzing & led by the Demented One, this is what you get.

With are in seriously deep, deep schitt & 3 years upstream w/o a paddle.

This team will cause the US untold grief.

MM
Originally Posted by grouseman
The fact that he has no intention of doing all he can to return the U.S. to being energy rich and flood the market with cheap oil to undercut Russian income means he's a puppet of Putin.

Winner winner
Putin's reaction to Beijing Biden's "tough" speech.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]chase atm

L.W.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

With a National Security Team composed of Winkin', Blinkin', & Nod (Austin, Bliken, & Milley, also known as the 3 stooges) & then throw in Cum-alla & Jake Sullivan, Susan Rice behind the scenes, & Obama(s) kibbutzing & led by the Demented One, this is what you get.

MM

I fear you are correct.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

Yep.
Fuggin pathetic display.
Haven’t watched Network news since Nov. 6th of 2019.
There’s nothing I can do to stop the chain of events set in motion.
If you haven’t been preparing for this time for years it’s likely too late.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Just broke in on ABC.

Let’s all count the # of LIES and Gaffs. 🤪

Lying stupid bastard couldn't address an envelope to the White House.
I was getting ready for work when that worthless piece of schitt came on. I told my daughter to turn that off now!
The closer Russian troops get to uncovering the Biden/Clinton criminal rackets in Kiev, the more desperate our overlords will react to prevent this. Biden will plunge this world into a nuclear armageddon to hide all the criminal rackets centered in Kiev.
© 24hourcampfire