Home
Posted By: Ringman Martial law - 01/17/23
Anyone see evidence of martial law?
Posted By: Bwana338 Re: Martial law - 01/17/23
Not here
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Martial law - 01/17/23
Shouldn't you be asking the ol' lady? She is your Q-interpreter.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Martial law - 01/17/23
Originally Posted by Ringman

No?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Martial law - 01/17/23
Yes. We are not in a nuclear war with Putin. And we won't be. Forever.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Martial law - 01/17/23
Martial law doesn't come on gradually. It comes all at once.
Posted By: kingston Re: Martial law - 01/17/23

LOL
Posted By: slumlord Re: Martial law - 01/17/23
Wtf

Why?where?

Because eggs are $8 or something?
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Martial law - 01/17/23
Originally Posted by slumlord
Wtf

Why?where?

Reezun Nuff!
Posted By: slumlord Re: Martial law - 01/17/23
It didn’t happen in summer of 2020 when groidmania was in full effect
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Martial law - 01/17/23
Originally Posted by Hastings
Martial law doesn't come on gradually. It comes all at once.

No, it can suspend Constitutional Law or it can enforce it.

It can prevent Nuclear war with Putin. whistle
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Martial law - 01/17/23

Eggs weren't $8.00.
Posted By: erikj Re: Martial law - 01/17/23
During Covid, Governor Inslee locked us down and outlawed fishing. His emergency powers were unchallenged for a year and a half. Martial law is for amateurs.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Martial law - 01/17/23
Wait until and if white rednecks do half of what those darker folks did. They will be thrown in a dungeon without a trial.

Oh wait, already happened. And only did a small fraction of what happened during the summer of love outdoor parties.
Posted By: MickeyD Re: Martial law - 01/17/23
Originally Posted by erikj
During Covid, Governor Inslee locked us down and outlawed fishing. His emergency powers were unchallenged for a year and a half. Martial law is for amateurs.
Good ol' gay Inslee would let us go for a boat ride or water skiing but.....any fishing tackle in the boat would get you a ticket or arrested.
Got to be the first virus in history to come from fishing tackle.
Words cannot describe my contempt for that worthless cock sucker!
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Martial law - 01/17/23

Hope it happens soon...

I'm itching for some fresh non-compliance.
Posted By: viking Re: Martial law - 01/17/23
Well it would be a little more revealing on who the enemy is, there is that.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Martial law - 01/17/23
I saw a tractor trailer with 3 humvees on the interstate yesterday. I couldn’t hardly sleep last night.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Martial law - 01/17/23
Wtf

Why?where?

Diet Dr Peppers are still hard to find……
Posted By: akrange Re: Martial law - 01/17/23

I see Shejac has introduce a Bill make it a Federal Crime to Criticize Minorities..

It’s cum’n Attraction..

Hey Hey what I Say ..
Posted By: smokepole Re: Martial law - 01/17/23
I always enjoyed watching Martial Matt Dillon.

Now there was a Martial lawman.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Martial law - 01/17/23
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I saw a tractor trailer with 3 humvees on the interstate yesterday. I couldn’t hardly sleep last night.

Just retuned from a PNW run , saw all manner of $hit painted that sand color on the back of trailers and semi's even a couple trains , its likely business as usual but disconcerting at the same time.

The western cafe on main in Bozeman rocks in case anyone needs a place to eat breakfast. They get up much earlier than the dingdongs on the WA-OR coast apparently.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Martial law - 01/19/23
Originally Posted by hillestadj

If you want to know something going on in other cities, would you ask anyone in your town?
Posted By: WMR Re: Martial law - 01/19/23

Marital law?
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: Martial law - 01/19/23
[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Martial law - 01/19/23
Originally Posted by WMR

Marital law?
I’ve been under that for over 52 years. Martial law would be a piece of cake
Posted By: BC30cal Re: Martial law - 01/19/23

Ringman;
Good almost afternoon to you sir, I hope your day is going as well as possible.

While I'm cognizant you've not asked for a Canadian perspective on the question, if you had done so then my answer would be - yes, twice in my lifetime.

As I was quite young when the first time happened in October 1970 when PM Pierre Trudeau invoked the War Measures Act.

Mostly I remember my parents being quite concerned about seeing tanks rolled out on Canadian streets - likely on the black and white TV and CBC news. It allowed searches without warrant, arrest and detention without charges laid and overall suspension of what we'd taken to be "regular Canadian civil rights".

Reading up on it from various sources, there was evidence of LEO overreach during that time. Some people suggest that it was the beginning of the legitimization of the Quebec Separatist movement which is still with us to a certain extent with the Bloc Quebecois federal political party.

The second time was February 2022 when PM Socks invoked the Emergency Measures Act which did the same thing as 1970 but did not have tanks in the streets. What it did do this time however was allow the government with the major banks in full compliance and I'd opine complicit in some cases of seizing individuals finances as well as freezing them so they were not able to make any transactions other than cash they had on them beforehand.

The funds and assets seizures were a wrinkle that I'm certain Pierre would have loved to have used if available.

During the parliamentary committee hearings into who called for the EMA to be used and why, there's been a lot of information brought forth as to who benefited from it, who lost and what it might look like next time.

Matthew 11:15 surely comes to mind now - "He who has ears to hear, let him hear".

Best to you all.

Dwayne
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Martial law - 01/19/23
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

I know that guy!

Sammo Hung.

Amazing athlete! Saw him messing around on a trampoline one day, having fun.. Holy Crap! I'd have killed myself doing what he did. And he wasn't young when he did that either.
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Martial law - 01/19/23

If you want to know something going on in other cities, would you ask anyone in your town?

You're a fu.cking retard.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Martial law - 01/19/23

I might be retarded. But the other.... Maybe you remember the ad with a big black guy advertising some kind of pill that helps with erection? Anyway the guys says, "She'll like it too." Recently I ordered some vitamins and minerals. They included five of those pills for free. The instructions instructed to take a pill about an hour before you thought you had a chance to get lucky. So I did. An hour later I was in bed waiting for her to realize I took a pill that she would like. It never happened, so I bolded the word to show you, you are wrong.
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Martial law - 01/20/23

I might be retarded. But the other.... Maybe you remember the ad with a big black guy advertising some kind of pill that helps with erection? Anyway the guys says, "She'll like it too." Recently I ordered some vitamins and minerals. They included five of those pills for free. The instructions instructed to take a pill about an hour before you thought you had a chance to get lucky. So I did. An hour later I was in bed waiting for her to realize I took a pill that she would like. It never happened, so I bolded the word to show you, you are wrong.

Congrats limp dick
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Martial law - 01/20/23
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Originally Posted by erikj
Good ol' gay Inslee would let us go for a boat ride or water skiing but.....any fishing tackle in the boat would get you a ticket or arrested.
Got to be the first virus in history to come from fishing tackle.
Words cannot describe my contempt for that worthless cock sucker!

Fishing, hunting, growing your own food, all going to come under attack from the government. These are the birthing pains.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Martial law - 01/20/23
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Fishing, hunting, growing your own food, all going to come under attack from the government. These are the birthing pains.
Hunger is the weapon! Learned that watching "Blackhawk Down".
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Martial law - 01/20/23
The Sheeple are sleeping, peacefully, in deep slumber; no need for any such shenanigans............................just sayin.

MM
Posted By: Traveler52 Re: Martial law - 01/20/23
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
LOL watched the other day on H&I.
© 24hourcampfire