Home
She got her boob-job and we all see that Paul Pelosi is playing for the other team, so who's doing her? Man? Woman?? Has Nancy Pelosi been hanging around Hillary Clinton or her 'special friends'?? I guarantee that this is only the tip of the iceberg with those deviant Democrat swine.
EEeeewwwwww….. crazy sick sick
There ain't a burlap bag- - - - -let alone a paper one- - - - -that could hide all that ugly! I doubt that even a horny billy goat would stick a dik in that beeyotch!
Well, there goes breakfast 😵‍💫
Most likely a canine .
Nobody's rootin' that old hag, she's 80, or thereabouts.
Bill Clinton.
Bill cosby?
Never let your mind wander to such dark places!
**shudders**
Dammitman,,, C'mon ,,
Originally Posted by smokepole
Bill Clinton.
winner winner chicken dinner! grin
Gawd. crazy
Don't tell me that none of you haven't thought about sipping three or four glasses of wine from her vineyard with the old gal and slipping between the satin sheets in her bed and showing her a good time!! Just don't forget your wristwatch on the nightstand when you leave the next morning.....

shocked crazy laugh
She's probably gone without the last few years since her matchmaker met his demise in a NY jail cell.
The Energizer bunny runs whatever it is
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
EEeeewwwwww….. crazy sick sick

And that's a fact!
Like I said in the other thread,,,"if it gets you in the will"
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Don't tell me that none of you haven't thought about sipping three or four glasses of wine from her vineyard with the old gal and slipping between the satin sheets in her bed and showing her a good time!! Just don't forget your wristwatch on the nightstand when you leave the next morning.....

shocked crazy laugh

Well... No. Don't think that's crossed my mind. sick

But tell us more... laugh
They don't yell- - - - -
They don't tell- - - - -
They don't swell- - - - - -
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
And they're grateful as HELL!

That being said- - - - -Nancy- - - - -OHELLNO!

shocked crazy laugh
Yikes!

And the nest thing you know the police are showing up for a domestic disturbance and…
Like a moth to a flame, after passing this thread several times, I decided to open it. Good grief. And here I was hoping to get some sleep tonight.
Beav
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

shocked crazy laugh

Well... No. Don't think that's crossed my mind. sick

But tell us more... laugh

I've never lost my wristwatch whistle
Maybe Hunter Biden? He doesn't seem to have any defined limits when he gets a lung full of meth vapor.
Boob job, a long time a go, if she them things out of the bag they’d cause a crater.
Pelosi and Killery had a thing for face riding kids from Saudi Arabia and Ukraine. Unfortunately, that's not all they did with those little kids. Adrenochrome, anyone?

Remember Kilery visiting Epstein Island? And Slick having his own room at Epsteins Zorro Ranch in NM?

There was a reason for the incinerators on Epstein Island.

Nadless and Pencil neck had use for the incinerators in the Standard Hotel so the rumors say.
Maybe she's been going to the Dump.........
Someone here would hit it.
Come on, that’s so wrong. MTG
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Nancy's Lil Nugget?? grin
Sen. Fetterman
I think her and Elizabeth Warren have been bumping hoohoo's for a few years!

shocked crazy laugh

Id tap it.

She's in better shape than 99.9999% of the redneck women her age and you're not their to talk politics.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Like a moth to a flame, after passing this thread several times, I decided to open it. Good grief. And here I was hoping to get some sleep tonight.

got you that wound up huh.....bob
This Thread needs both I and ear bleach now 65 years ago I might have did her up and then she wouldn't be such a lefty bastard
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Nancy's Lil Nugget?? grin

Bwahahahaha!!
Originally Posted by fishingnut71
Bill cosby?

Yeah. But she had to drug Cosby's drink first.
Plunger …
I wouldn’t fuuuck her with your dick!!
WTF is wrong with you to even think of chit like this?
Wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft vaccinated broomstick.
Truth be known Nancy is fugkin moo shell
Paul’s being fuggked by Barry
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

Ha! C'mon MB, give me some credit. I'm going to be scared to death that I might have some sort of perverted dream created by posts herein.
FFS, she’s 80🤢
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
WTF is wrong with you to even think of chit like this?

Fire ..You know You will Burn ..

Fire …This you will Learn ..
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Beav

I know, I know...It’s gross as fûck!

With that said, there is something about Nancy that makes both me and Dirty Harry want to wreck her holes.

There wouldn’t be any candle lighting, music, and aromatherapy going on.

Definitely more like pulled hair, smacked, choked, and reamed out until walking wasn’t gonna be an option for her.

But of course all consensual and video to prove ol Nancy wanted her dirt road plowed.

😝🦫

Ha! C'mon MB, give me some credit. I'm going to be scared to death that I might have some sort of perverted dream created by posts herein.

My post will probably give you night terrors.

Apologies TBS in advance.

Lol

-Beav
Who really GAF and, if so, why?
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Beav

With that said, there is something about Nancy that makes both me and Dirty Harry want to wreck her holes.

Definitely more like pulled hair, smacked, choked, and reamed out until walking wasn’t gonna be an option for her.

But of course all consensual and video to prove ol Nancy wanted her dirt road plowed.

😝🦫

Body Cam .. Right ..

shocked crazy laugh

Take out yer false teeth Nancy & whip out them hooters. I'll give you a pearl necklace.

I dont wear a watch & I wont be there in the morning. It's just a nut & go.
Nancy Pelosi and sex. The thought is sickening.
Some may prefer to beat off with a hammer....
Gotta lick it before you stick it

Why not?
Originally Posted by 358WCF

shocked crazy laugh

Take out yer false teeth Nancy & whip out them hooters. I'll give you a pearl necklace.

I dont wear a watch & I wont be there in the morning. It's just a nut & go.

You are obviously a sophisticated and urbane lothario, I tip my hat to you, sir.
Gotta be Stevie Wonder,-- Ray Charles is dead.

My post will probably give you night terrors.

Apologies TBS in advance.

Lol

-Beav
In addition to the night-terrors I foresee, I now have the shivers. Thanks Beav.
I was about to type that I didn't believe anyone on the Fire would hit that, and as I continue reading I see a line is forming..

Holy Fuggin desperate hornios.

Who woulda thunk?
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
Gotta lick it before you stick it

Why not?

Hannibal Lecter
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Nobody's rootin' that old hag, she's 80, or thereabouts.

83 next month according to google.
Originally Posted by hanco
I wouldn’t fuuuck her with your dick!!
And I wouldn't let you laugh
Beav

😝🦫
laugh laugh
Originally Posted by DMc
I was about to type that I didn't believe anyone on the Fire would hit that, and as I continue reading I see a line is forming..

Holy Fuggin desperate hornios.

Who woulda thunk?

(extends hand) "Here's your ticket, sir, the line forms over there....6.5 Creed owners get an extra 10 minutes with her"

laugh
Roy
Her husband's either been takin it, or givin it, ta gay ho's.

For years.

Whilst he's still bangin Nazi.

Gushin roulette.
For Beav

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
That's a hatchet wound even the most skilled doctors and plastic surgeons can't fix for eyes and the best psychiatrist cannot counsel a remedy once seen, let alone imagined...

Mental, emotional scarring notwithstanding, even a heroin addict wouldnt consider it.
For Beav

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Nice tits!
It’d be like trying to peel open a day old grilled cheese🤮
To a 80 year Ole Man that Pay Dirt ..

Hahahahaha Whoooo
She is 82years old. At this point her snatch is dry as the Mojave and her libido probably is as low as her moral compass.
Beav

😝🦫

Hee, hee, hee….
So where is the evidence of anything you just wrote?
Doesn't matter how a woman looks, someone will do her.
Anybody who would do her is just too lazy to masterbate!
Ewwwwwwww
"Connect the dots" for the win! Jag will hit anything that fogs a mirror.
A guy would have to tape it to a tongue depressor.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Bill Clinton.
Not even Bill is that randy .....No, I take that back, yes he would.
© 24hourcampfire