Home
Can anyone recommend any other forums where intelligent grownups post about sensible the outdoors, hunting, and shooting?

I can hardly wait to hear the responses from the usual clown gallery. šŸ™„
Hunt Talk seems to be a thriving forumā€¦If youā€™re a cĆ»nt.

Lol

šŸ¦«
Yep
Snipershide is lovely
Accuratereloading is more better
Thehighroad is devine

You'll love them.
I donā€™t understand why you people read that shiet. If you donā€™t like it, donā€™t read it. Itā€™s pretty simple! Even I understand that!
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Lol

šŸ¦«

Hahahahaha!
The stupidity is confined to the Hunter section, the rest is good

Lol

šŸ¦«
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Can anyone recommend any other forums where intelligent grownups post about sensible the outdoors, hunting, and shooting?

Are you not in the market for the relationship advice available here??????.....cuz you wont find that on sniper hide or shooters forum.....
Pretty much
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Snipershide is lovely
Accuratereloading is more better
Thehighroad is devine

You'll love them.

Been booted off two of those...
Originally Posted by SCgman1

Are you not in the market for the relationship advice available here??????.....cuz you wont find that on sniper hide or shooters forum.....
Yep. The 24hr is hands down the best relationship, legal, and mechanical advice forum on the whole WWW.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Yep. The 24hr is hands down the best relationship, legal, and mechanical advice forum on the whole WWW.

We'll even help you with picking out a new chainsaw.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

We'll even help you with picking out a new chainsaw.
You have to be a Southern Mafia member first
You might try
hammerbullets.boards.net
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Kansas whitetail 2014 by .com/photos/61286670@N08/]Sharps Man, on [bleep]

No you Tennessee [bleep] ruined it
Thatā€™s right

Let it sink in

Posted By: add Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23
Originally Posted by blanket

+ 1
Nice!

You've been holding out on posting that monster?

Originally Posted by Sharpsman

You have a problem typing

You can try the old HNI (huntingnet.com) www.huntingnet.com/forum/ but it's sadly almost a ghost town to what it once was. frown
Try GBO Reloaded, might be more your speed.
A bunch of adolescent minded azzclowns has take over the Hunter's Campfire section for sure. Stupid worthless topics of absolutely no value rule the day.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
A bunch of adolescent minded azzclowns has take over the Hunter's Campfire section for sure. Stupid worthless topics of absolutely no value rule the day.
GFY clown boy

You'd fit right in over at Gaybeards....
Posted By: 79S Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23
I have an honest to goodness thread going. It fits the bill for what the campfire used to be. Good ol I need marital advice thread.
Just another non deer kill posting NPC

but complains about shƮtposting

Ever kill any deer?

You do realize their are sub forums for the things you just listed?

Truth. Must be drinking dumbfuck water in TN

The obsessive thread OPā€™s definitely have personality disorders.

Great to out themselves. LMFAO
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

If this 95 year old guy can hang with the Fire.

You should be able too, as well.

Maybe not.

šŸ¦«

PS

Sharpsman, thatā€™s a very nice buck.
Posted By: 673 Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23
How many of the butt hurt guys got the jab?...poll??
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

The obsessive thread OPā€™s definitely have personality disorders.

Great to out themselves. LMFAO
Better stay out West queer. Your scrotum would get clean scraped in mid TN. Carp and catfish gotta eat too. just sayin .
Shooters.com was a damned fine resource last time I checked in there.

Listen we know you are 98 years old not quite handy around a computer. But their are sub forums, the hunter campfire is not meant for posting reloading data you Ph ucking idiot.

yep

+1

Another karen forced out of the closet haha
Originally Posted by 673
How many of the butt hurt guys got the jab?...poll??
All of them. They can F uc kin leave. Who cares

No.
And another
Posted By: pal Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23
Originally Posted by add

yep

+1

Pretty much summed it up.
Ya mean like this ??

šŸ¤£šŸ‘

[video:youtube]

[/video]
Posted By: EdM Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23
I have always thought curious why one would want to display that they are an idiot. That said, there is no shortage.
Originally Posted by EdM
I have always thought curious why one would want to display that they are an idiot...

There are those who seem to wear it as if it were a badge of honor.

Or, you could find a new outdoor activity. grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Posted By: Lee_R Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23
Originally Posted by 79S
I have an honest to goodness thread going. It fits the bill for what the campfire used to be. Good ol I need marital advice thread.

Some of us have read that thread...you very well could be the stupidest and most pathetic man I've ever heard of. You should neuter yourself and do the planet a favor.
Originally Posted by Lee_R
Originally Posted by 79S

Some of us have read that thread...you very well could be the stupidest and most pathetic man I've ever heard of. You should neuter yourself and do the planet a favor.

Well thatā€™s not very good advice. Considering you are on tender maybe you are the pathetic one.
Not only do we have those who wear stupidity as a badge of honor, they have their admirers and supporters to encourage their idiotic behavior.
Not only do we have those who wear stupidity as a badge of honor, they have their admirers and supporters to encourage their idiotic behavior.

I know you wear it with pride..
Originally Posted by 79S

^ ^ ^
Solid take.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by 79S

^ ^ ^
Solid take.

You sure ?? Lee R is on tender.. might want to reconsider your position.

I neither encourage or admire.

Some of these guys, you call stupid, are just funny.

The zoo room is for serious inquiries, birthdays, beg a prayer, news flashes, and a cacophony of everything from the sun came up, to has anyone ever sat to pee.

Itā€™s a zoo with free admission. Enter and you will see some animals.

Deal with it!

šŸ¦«

I neither encourage or admire.

Some of these guys, you call stupid, are just funny.

The zoo room is for serious inquiries, birthdays, beg a prayer, news flashes, and a cacophony of everything from the sun came up, to has anyone ever sat to pee.

Itā€™s a zoo with free admission. Enter and you will see some animals.

Deal with it!

šŸ¦«

Half these tards are what we call ph ucking buzz kills.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by 79S

^ ^ ^
Solid take.

pssst, sarcasm...
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by 79S

^ ^ ^
Solid take.

pssst, sarcasm...

The NPCs are checkin in.

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
I'll bet the OP is laughing.
They still print books.
Posted By: viking Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23
Yep, ever since Olā€™Flave disappeared šŸ˜†.
this place is actually really simple. what television shows you don't like just turn the dial and go somewhere else just like go to a different thread a different section here. it's so simple don't stress don't fret....
Originally Posted by blindshooter
I'll bet the OP is laughing.
Yep - "Phuqking laffin". Hint. šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

It's akin to poking a fire ant hill with a stick and watching the ants go berserk looking for something to attack.
The problem is that it's like being told there's a ham sandwich somewhere in that outhouse. Nobody wants to root around through all that bleep to find it.

Or deal with the morons who keep dropping in more turds.
Doesn't take long or the keyboard cowards to show themselves.
Originally Posted by Whelenman
I donā€™t understand why you people read that shiet. If you donā€™t like it, donā€™t read it. Itā€™s pretty simple! Even I understand that!
But the problem with inane thread after inane thread, nonstop, is that the good threads get quickly buried and wind up on page three or four within an hour or two, then to oblivion. It seems the people posting the inane threads are actually out to harm the Fire.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
But the problem with inane thread after inane thread, nonstop, is that the good threads get quickly buried and wind up on page three or four within an hour or two, then to oblivion. It seems the people posting the inane threads are actually out to harm the Fire.

as though by design?

WTFU
Morons dropping turds probably best describes the Hunter's Campfire section. Can't see where being a moron is funny.
Posted By: Teal Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23

If I could be guaranteed or knew that the pearls were on page 3/4 of the fire - why not just start there to begin with?

I get it - there's a lot of volume when it comes to stuff I don't click on up here but I'd say it's hyperbole to state it's pushing things to page 3/4 - then again, I have my page views maxed out too, so my page 3 or 4 isn't the same as others.
Wonder how many complaining about the Hunter's Campfire section.....post in more specific sub forums ?

Too many post drivel they think isnt, and lack any sense of fuggin humor. But they sure like to piss n moan.
Originally Posted by viking
Yep, ever since Olā€™Flave disappeared šŸ˜†.

That's the truth.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The problem is that it's like being told there's a ham sandwich somewhere in that outhouse. Nobody wants to root around through all that bleep to find it.

Who the fÅŖck would root through an outhouse for a ham sandwich? Who would eat it if they found it?
Most would go to the kitchen.
(Must be a Utah thing?)
That's my point, Jetson. Which clearly went right over your head.

Nobody wants to scroll through inane thread after inane thread to find the rare one that's worth reading - and so gives up trying to.

I painted a vivid picture of a place so disgusting that nothing found there is worth the effort.

Get it now?
How's the old back Rocky?
Not good, Wabi. That's why I'm on such a pissy path. Between the back and what I suspect is a cracked hip, I'm essentially a cripple.

Nobody wants to scroll through inane thread after inane thread to find the rare one that's worth reading - and so gives up trying to.

I painted a vivid picture of a place so disgusting that nothing found there is worth the effort.

Get it now?

His point - which went over your head is - if you know the campfire/zoo is the outhouse - why are you looking for sandwiches there instead of the kitchen (all the other, more civil and on topic forums)

I don't go to a rap concert expecting to hear George Strait - don't come to the campfire section expecting what's obviously not there. Find it elsewhere.
Well Rocky, as Red Green said, if you have be in a wheelchair, make it a rocket powered wheelchair you built yourself.

Thank you for my G&H 250-3000 Savage 1920.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

Who the fÅŖck would root through an outhouse for a ham sandwich? Who would eat it if they found it?
Most would go to the kitchen.
(Must be a Utah thing?)
Well, this one time, Son and I went trolling for kokanee. Just when I pulled onto the road to the lake, I cursed and told the boy I had forgotten the corn. I parked and started getting the boat ready, anticipating a slow day without the key attractant. Pretty soon son came back down the hill from the outhouse and said "I have great news, dad! There is corn up there in the outhouse!"
Posted By: BLG Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23
The OP could be trolling, or he could be serious.

That being said, it really doesn't matter. It's the campfire section. This is where you are supposed to post inane BS.

My question to those gnashing their teeth and stomping their feet, What specifically are you looking for in the campfire section, that some goofy post prohibits you from finding? And, who is the judge for which posts are actually "inane"? Is there a voting process I am unaware of?

I just don't get it.

Clyde

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Anyone who cannot recognize that "stub your cigarette in a steakhouse baked potato?" is inane needs help.
Anyone who cannot recognize that "stub your cigarette in a steakhouse baked potato?" is inane needs help.

I never thought of that until you mentioned it. Ima halfta try it.
Posted By: efw Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23

Bottom line right here
Originally Posted by Teal

If I could be guaranteed or knew that the pearls were on page 3/4 of the fire - why not just start there to begin with?

I get it - there's a lot of volume when it comes to stuff I don't click on up here but I'd say it's hyperbole to state it's pushing things to page 3/4 - then again, I have my page views maxed out too, so my page 3 or 4 isn't the same as others.
What I mean is that the volume of titles you're now required to read before a non-inane thread is found is far greater than it used to be, thus it's discouraging.
I believe alla of is a cry to Up the Annie

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The more retarded a person acts the more popular they think they are.

Get it now?
Well said.
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe

Add in psudo swearing and your an internet god. Hint
Precisely.
Precisely.

Difference between "inane" and "this affects my life - get Dr. Frasier on line 2"

This seems to certainly be the case here.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23
It has something to do with low Oxygen Brain Deficiency...
I view the posts from the gentleman from Tennessee, as simply a caricature of the posting style of another longtime member.

If viewed through the lens of, "If you can't beat them, join them", it all makes perfect sense.

Obviously, everyone doesn't try to solve the mystery while watching Matlock.
Not good, Wabi. That's why I'm on such a pissy path. Between the back and what I suspect is a cracked hip, I'm essentially a cripple.

Rock, that doesnā€™t sound good. Sorry youā€™re locked up with back pain.

I know it sucks.

šŸ¦«

PS

Remind me not to ask you to make me a ham sandwich. Grins
Leave dem broadway girls alone
Originally Posted by renegade50

Another Walter Brennan thread already?
Originally Posted by slumlord
Leave dem broadway girls alone

Itā€™s their sexy legs that always snare a Beaver.

A 1 and a 2 and kick šŸ¦µ

šŸ¦«
Originally Posted by BLG
My question to those gnashing their teeth and stomping their feet, What specifically are you looking for in the campfire section, that some goofy post prohibits you from finding? And, who is the judge for which posts are actually "inane"? Is there a voting process I am unaware of?

Don't make light of this. Many including myself depend on the "Hunter's Campfire" to shape their understanding of current events, politics, and religion.

Just this morning it took me almost a full minute to find the latest Q drops, so now I'm a little behind on connecting the dots. And I'm still not sure if it's every farm in America that's contaminated with "the most toxic chemical ever," or just the farms east of Ohio. Much less the latest random death of a young person for "unexplained causes" and/or Dr. Mercola's take on it.

It's not like I can pick and choose what interests me and log onto other websites and read what's in those links that people cut and paste here either.

You MSM commie corksuckers are all alike.
Old folks are just young folks who've been around longer than you have. You'll find out, eventually, though.

What I mean is that the volume of titles you're now required to read before a non-inane thread is found is far greater than it used to be, thus it's discouraging.

I fuggin' HATE having to scan titles to see what grabs my interest! I want to put forth as little effort as possible finding click bait titles with a copy/past link to a full article or video with no insight or comment from the poster!! Fugg me, what am I retired? Ain't got precious seconds to scan before I dedicate multiple minutes to reading/watching.

I fuggin' HATE having to scan titles to see what grabs my interest! I want to put forth as little effort as possible finding click bait titles with a copy/past link to a full article or video with no insight or comment from the poster!! Fugg me, what am I retired? Ain't got precious seconds to scan before I dedicate multiple minutes to reading/watching.

I know right

Thatā€™s why instead of CHECKING on page two

I will just go ahead and make the 9th goddamm William F Fƻckly thread.
I fuggin' HATE having to scan titles to see what grabs my interest!
Having to scan to find what interests one is unavoidable, and we all expect it. Intentionally quadrupling (or worse) the number of titles needed to be scanned through, because now most of them are intentionally inane, is an entirely different phenomenon.
Lotta groan men b!tchingā€¦.
Did I miss a Bill Buckley thread? Damn! See? I would very much liked to have read it, but it was likely quickly pushed down to page five by all the recent inanity.
Remember what all of you dumbasses did when Roy Clark died?

This you

Own it

We can always rewind the tape

I fuggin' HATE having to scan titles to see what grabs my interest!
Having to scan to find what interests one is unavoidable, and we all expect it. Intentionally quadrupling (or worse) the number of titles needed to be scanned through, because now most of them are intentionally inane, is an entirely different phenomenon.

It's good for you as you get older, keeps your mind occupied and prevents dementia.

Then again, maybe not.
Where do i put in for a refund on my 24HCF membership?

Jonesinā€™ for some hoop cheese and Brian bologna..
Did I miss a Bill Buckley thread? Damn! See? I would very much liked to have read it, but it was likely quickly pushed down to page five by all the recent inanity.

No, he's thinking of Buckey Williams. Gladys and Clayton's boy.
Some of you need to pull the sticks out of your asses and lighten up a bit lol. Takes too much effort to be that damn grumpy
Old folks are just young folks who've been around longer than you have. You'll find out, eventually, though.

A hell of a lot sooner than they think, too.

About age 40 you start to notice that life is going by in a series of "chops". 20 to 30 takes a while. But 30 to 40 is a "chop". 40 to 50 is an even quicker "chop". 50 to 60 occurs before you really have time to notice.

I'm chopping towards 70 now and it's a bit mind blowing how quick is got here from age 40.

ZIP!

It happened so quick that I don't know how to act 67.

When I was a kid people my current age seemed very old and distant. I've noticed a distinct mellowing in the way I relate to the world over the past 10 years or so,..and my random access memory is full and can't be easily accessed any longer. So there's that.

But basically, life is like a bottle rocket. When it first catches it sparks for a second, the WHOOSH!,...it's gone.

You'll see.
I wish I would have noted more closely the numbers of this forum when I joined in 2004. What you have now is a couple dozen Stormfront-lite lunatics and handful of straight up certifiables who need institutionalization preaching to an audience of around 1K. In the grand scheme of things, irrelevant (kinda like last weeks CPAC Conference). I suppose its an experiment in what happens when there is no forum moderation.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Some of you need to pull the sticks out of your asses and lighten up a bit lol. Takes too much effort to be that damn grumpy
Why not have a sticky thread entitled "Inane Questions?" All you folks could just keep going up there and posting new inane topics on that thread, keeping yourselves entertained, without ruining the Hunter's Campfire.
Posted By: Steve Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23

This you

Own it

So you're shitting all over the place because of what happened in 2017 2018?

Man... Seek help. Go kill something.
Originally Posted by Steve

That's what I call holding a grudge.
Why not have a sticky thread entitled "Inane Questions?" All you folks could just keep going up there and posting new inane topics on that thread, keeping yourselves entertained, without ruining the Hunter's Campfire.
Not a bad idea
Not a bad idea
Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Lotta groan men b!tchingā€¦.

That's a groaner.
I dont start the stupid threads but some are pretty funny. You guys do know why this all started right? One person is at fault there
Posted By: Steve Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23
Then shit on 'goons threads. Don't pollute the feed even more because someone else is polluting it.

Would these be inane for a (hunting forum) thread:

Dog Chases Leopard
Hershey Uses Transvestite To Represent Women
Pet Black Panther Meets House Cat
How To Talk Like A White Supremacist
William Shatner To Be 92 on March 22
Rare Mummified Dinosaur
Motorcyclist Who Identifies As Bicyclist Wins Bicycle Races
Why White Cops Always Messin' Wit' Da Brothas?
The Emotional Support Alligator
Remember When Normal People Watched The Grammys
We Should Send Lawnchair Larry After The Chinese Balloon
Discovered Clip Of Mister Rogers Expressing Hate Thoughts
Chemtrails From My Backyard

and
Launch today x 200
Originally Posted by Eric308
I wish I would have noted more closely the numbers of this forum when I joined in 2004. What you have now is a couple dozen Stormfront-lite lunatics and handful of straight up certifiables who need institutionalization preaching to an audience of around 1K. In the grand scheme of things, irrelevant (kinda like last weeks CPAC Conference). I suppose its an experiment in what happens when there is no forum moderation.

Take your lame azz/limp dick back to DU
Foikon Biden voter
Originally Posted by Steve

That's what I call holding a grudge.

Steven Kings ..

The Recollection ..
Originally Posted by Raeford

Take your lame azz/limp dick back to DU
Foikon Biden voter

BETA, voted Obama, Biden, needs gov't. control.
This

[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]
Posted By: sse Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23
shooters.com

Sure, lets make an inane sticky...who wields the inane hammer and banishes violators to the sticky?

4 weeks +/- of "Inanity" is what ran this joint off the rails for the old guys? Well fu.ck me all to pieces, can't apologize enough. Sure the other violators are also repentant.
Originally Posted by sse
shooters.com
Iā€™m headed there now
What would wabistooge and his friends behind the scenes in comms with him do then???
Post on the inane forum??
Or go for less interaction on the Gen forum???

Hmmmmm....
Like we got all Jordan Petersony over night

Nah

more homemade hard tack threads

We called bullshƮt on all of your FOOD SHORTAGES threads

Would these be inane for a (hunting forum) thread:

Dog Chases Leopard
Hershey Uses Transvestite To Represent Women
Pet Black Panther Meets House Cat
How To Talk Like A White Supremacist
William Shatner To Be 92 on March 22
Rare Mummified Dinosaur
Motorcyclist Who Identifies As Bicyclist Wins Bicycle Races
Why White Cops Always Messin' Wit' Da Brothas?
The Emotional Support Alligator
Remember When Normal People Watched The Grammys
We Should Send Lawnchair Larry After The Chinese Balloon
Discovered Clip Of Mister Rogers Expressing Hate Thoughts
Chemtrails From My Backyard

and
Launch today x 200
None of those are inane, like what we're discussing here. The Hunter's Campfire isn't only for Hunting related topics, but rather topics that one might discuss over a campfire, i.e., general interest. Inane isn't defined as "intended to appeal to a general audience."
Somehow I donā€™t think this crowd would over indulge itself reading a William F. Buckley posting!
Posted By: CCCC Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23
And, hard evidence pops up to the surface in its own thread. This change over the past few years looks like a mirror image of surrounding society.

Some here are fairly serious learners/doers/sharers as seen in the many good sub threads which yield valuable info and helpful discussion. And, the same happens now and again on the main forum. Such interest/behavior was predominant earlier - now a very mixed bag - and the earlier advice about wisely choosing/ignoring posts is golden.

Some seem to come here primarily to find entertainment and participate with others in that. Seems fine to me. On the other hand, there has been a significant rise in number of those who simply crave attention - from any source - and try to use the site to fill that insatiable void. Some are indiscriminate - will post willy nilly again and again to scratch their itch. Others will focus on a topic or two, pretend to be experts and feed on the attention from others of the same ilk. Those tend to quickly turn negative - even vulgar - if another poster critiques their post or asks questions they can't answer. That behavior has also risen and seems to detract from value.

This thread, and the changes some have noted in the Campfire, give a reminder of a truism developed on the basis of careful observation.

Superior minds tend to focus primarily on deep ideas, advancing concepts, the future, searching for learning and growth.

Average minds tend to focus primarily on events, history, significant people and their actions.

Inferior minds tend to focus on personalities, gossip, finding entertainment to help get through another day, and satisfaction of unmet social needs.

If that truism is as accurate as it seems, it can explain a good bit of the issue under discussion.
Of course a homo leftist like yourself would push for and need mods lmao. Democrats really are a bunch of women
Originally Posted by sse
shooters.com
Iā€™m headed there now
lol
Originally Posted by CCCC
And, hard evidence pops up to the surface in its own thread. This change over the past few years looks like a mirror image of surrounding society.

Some here are fairly serious learners/doers/sharers as seen in the many good sub threads which yield valuable info and helpful discussion. And, the same happens now and again on the main forum. Such interest/behavior was predominant earlier - now a very mixed bag - and the earlier advice about wisely choosing/ignoring posts is golden.

Some seem to come here primarily to find entertainment and participate with others in that. Seems fine to me. On the other hand, there has been a significant rise in number of those who simply crave attention - from any source - and try to use the site to fill that insatiable void. Some are indiscriminate - will post willy nilly again and again to scratch their itch. Others will focus on a topic or two, pretend to be experts and feed on the attention from others of the same ilk. Those tend to quickly turn negative - even vulgar - if another poster critiques their post or asks questions they can't answer. That behavior has also risen and seems to detract from value.

This thread, and the changes some have noted in the Campfire, give a reminder of a truism developed on the basis of careful observation.

Superior minds tend to focus primarily on deep ideas, advancing concepts, the future, searching for learning and growth.

Average minds tend to focus primarily on events, history, significant people and their actions.

Inferior minds tend to focus on personalities, gossip, finding entertainment to help get through another day, and satisfaction of unmet social needs.

If that truism is as accurate as it seems, it can explain a good bit of the issue under discussion.
Good lord man, its a fuggin open forum. Please remove stick as noted before

Of course a homo leftist like yourself would push for and need mods lmao. Democrats really are a bunch of women

^^^
Prime example of what CCCC described in his last 2 paragraphs.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

^^^

The Howler Monkey's are tuning up!
Posted By: Clarkm Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23
I have been here 20 years and no opinionated moderator has contradicted me yet.

^^^
Figures you would take the side of a leftist

^^^

The Howler Monkey's are tuning up!
Yup!

^^^
^ sockpuppet who cries/ judges everything, then keeps everyone on ignore.
The whole Post Pics or youre FULL OF SHƎT has really called out of lot of these 9 paragraph bloviators

When youre only claim to fame is going around critiquing someoneā€™s grammar and typosā€¦what have ye?

Good guy for a campfire......always has 1 more piece of wood.

^^^

CCCCā€™s Truism rings true. Yet again.
Originally Posted by efw

Bottom line right here

Thanks Ernie!!!

^^^

CCCCā€™s Truism rings true. Yet again.
And so does mine, yet again. We can do this all day if you want
I dont start the stupid threads but some are pretty funny. You guys do know why this all started right? One person is at fault there

I am constantly in awe of slumlord"s ability to take inanity to new heights.

The man is an artist.
Originally Posted by efw

Bottom line right here

Thanks Ernie!!!

Bingo.
"This place has gone to hell"

I agree, sock puppets have just about ruined the joint!

This you

Own it

Roy Clark died??????
Originally Posted by smokepole

The man is an artist.

Where some might work with clay or oils....his medium is inanity.

He is a true master. A genius.
Don't know of any. I pretty much do selective reading here related to specific sources.

This you

Own it

Roy Clark died??????

Yep, early this mornin!
RIP Roy!

The man is an artist.

Nail on head there smoke!
Posted By: kwg020 Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23
I have been to all of those that were listed and 2 out of 3 I didn't do a membership. I didn't see it as worthwhile.

Here is one I stop into mostly because it gets very little supervision and is something like the Campfire.
kwg

https://www.perfectunion.com/forums/news-and-political-forum.153/
Posted By: Huntz Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23
^^^^^^^^^^^
Bingo
I for one sure do miss the daily Louisiana Covid death threads, anyone else?

Alas, all of the good guys are gone though.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Don't know of any. I pretty much do selective reading here related to specific sources.

This is why we have the girlie pictures in the basement.

Someone needs to head down there and pull WageSlave out for some fresh air.

šŸ¦«
Posted By: Huntz Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23
Maybe,maybe not.

Eleanor LMAO
All the whiners could just start a FB group, or heaven forbid, a forum.

See how long the purists can keep that chit afloat.

That blows! Sorry to read that.
The irony is lost on those that complain about how long it takes to scroll past a thread, and yet take the time out to post about inane threads.

I'm not into rocket launches, but don't begrudge the man making post after post. It isn't inane to him, but other inane posts, are well, inane to him. (clear as mud)

I find it quite funny. There aint enough Boudreaux's butt paste to go around.

Where the hell is 'flave????? If ever we needed him.....it is right fricking now.

Clyde
Originally Posted by BLG
The irony is lost on those that complain about how long it takes to scroll past a thread, and yet take the time out to post about inane threads.

I'm not into rocket launches, but don't begrudge the man making post after post. It isn't inane to him, but other inane posts, are well, inane to him. (clear as mud)
Where the hell is 'flave????? If ever we needed him.....it is right fricking now.

Clyde

Mebbe the 'good guys' finally let him join their FB clique
The advice about passing up uninteresting threads is good - no sense taking the time/space to whine about single threads seen as useless.

However, why would earnest and thoughtful assessment and critique of diminished site quality be called "whining". Doing that would seem to prove the point - in spades. LMAO
Almost completely! If you don't like it, don't read it. It's quite simple!
We all walk past book at the library.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
We all walk past book at the library.

Some walk past the stacks of Natty Light in the store, some do not.

Thou shalt not judge
Posted By: Nollij Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23

The greatest movie ever made along with Slap Shot, Strange Brew, and maybe Big Trouble in Little China. I rely on this place for my sanity. It is the only place where I feel welcome these days, and I pray it never changes.

The man is an artist.
He is talented haha
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

Mebbe the 'good guys' finally let him join their FB clique

Sacrilege!!!

Clyde
The advice about passing up uninteresting threads is good - no sense taking the time/space to whine about single threads seen as useless.

However, why would earnest and thoughtful assessment and critique of diminished site quality be called "whining". Doing that would seem to prove the point - in spades. LMAO
Man, you are a complainer. Its easy guys. You dont like a thread, dont click. Its called freedom. Some of you seem to forget what that is

Man, you are a complainer. Its easy guys. You dont like a thread, dont click. Its called freedom. Some of you seem to forget what that is
Seems like your comprehension is lacking a bit because you badly misunderstood. That was not complaining about anything - merely observing and asking. If you need to hear "complaint" you will hear that - the filters and intakes are yours - beyond the control of others.
This place has become a bonafide three ring circus without a ringmaster. "Entertainment" for the feeble minded.
This place has become a bonafide three ring circus without a ringmaster. "Entertainment" for the feeble minded.
Can you function in your daily life without a gov official telling you how to do it? According to your posts, its a no
Posted By: SKane Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23

I toggled to read this. *hint*

This is called complaining. Youre bitching about what is being said or what someone posts on an open forum. No other way to sugar coat it
Originally Posted by SKane

I toggled to read this. *hint*
Haha, well played
I think that just maybe im beginning to be convinced that biden didnt actually cheat. Just reading through threads like this show me that there are many that are supposed to be on our side that absolutely did NOT pull the lever for Trump. No fuggin way. Some of you must bleed from you mid section all year long
Once again:
If one is buying beer and is able to walk past the Natty Light stacked to eye height, center aisle, it only stands to reason one can scroll past threads be they inane or whatever.

But
YMMV
Posted By: RUM7 Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23
Anyone at the general campfire forum who isn't looking for a little entertainment has a much bigger problem than those that are.

Some of you think that you are elite thinkers who are above all the simpletons. You're not. You are probably a former hall monitor who never had a sense of humor therefore you were never invited to anything fun. You have convinced yourself that this is not your problem. You must be TOO inteligent to interface with the simpletons. Enjoy spell checking this post.
I think that just maybe im beginning to be convinced that biden didnt actually cheat. Just reading through threads like this show me that there are many that are supposed to be on our side that absolutely did NOT pull the lever for Trump. No fuggin way. Some of you must bleed from you mid section all year long

You're not the first to feel this way.

This is called complaining. Youre bitching about what is being said or what someone posts on an open forum. No other way to sugar coat it
To expand your analogy, Raeford, the Fire is "Treasures of the Lost Ark" warehouse stacked floor to ceiling with cases of Natty light - with a six-pack of good beer tucked in there somewhere. You can stroll past the crap until your shoes wear out before you find a readable thread here.
To expand your analogy, Raeford, the Fire is "Treasures of the Lost Ark" warehouse stacked floor to ceiling with cases of Natty light - with a six-pack of good beer tucked in there somewhere. You can stroll past the crap until your shoes wear out before you find a readable thread here.

Lol. You think we landed in the moon though too. So thereā€™s that.
There are still rights worth fighting for...

- Man Up!

Well Rocky, a person can go around as a half empty, or half full type.
As always though-YMMV
Originally Posted by RUM7
Anyone at the general campfire forum who isn't looking for a little entertainment has a much bigger problem than those that are.

Some of you think that you are elite thinkers who are above all the simpletons. You're not. You are probably a former hall monitor who never had a sense of humor therefore you were never invited to anything fun. You have convinced yourself that this is not your problem. You must be TOO inteligent to interface with the simpletons. Enjoy spell checking this post.

The problem with those folks in bold.........................

They ruin it for those of us who really ARE above all the simpletons.

They give us a bad name.

you spelled intellidgent wrong, it has two L's
Originally Posted by Swamplord

you spelled intellidgent wrong, it has two L's
You gotta thow them a bone now and then.

You seem determined to identify a complaint and, because that is your need, you will. That seems to be your idea of "entertainment". Do us both a favor - look again. If up above you can find and cite a single complaint about anyone's specific post on the Campfire, repeat it here. Since you cannot produce that, maybe consider the observations about the types of minds involved, and where yours fits into the pattern.
This, from one of the elite mind-readers who will tell you exactly what you think. This thread oozes with evidence.

This, from one of the elite mind-readers who will tell you exactly what you think. This thread oozes with evidence.

I'm sure that anything written will just prove one's truism that has been based on careful observation.

We have some incredible sub-forums on this site. Save for a few inveterate cockholes they quality of content and the signal to noise ratio in them is very good. What kind of discussions were you expecting in this sub-forum?
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Truth. Must be drinking dumbfuck water in TN

Just wait until I move there. I am going to turn things up a notch.

Good threads? Like the ones where someone posts a video with no commentary? Yeah, those are really swell.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

They give us a bad name.

I know, right? Don't that just frost yer ass?
This forum has been 90% inane threads long before the "Have you ever" craze.
It always will be. Nature of the beast.
Even the threads about how stupid some threads are qualify.
It's not the title or quality of the initial thread that matters. It's who ends up engaging on said thread that matters as far as content is concerned.
I'm sure that anything written will just prove one's truism that has been based on careful observation.
Maybe best for you to not be so sure of that - because careful observation will reveal differing outcomes - as well as behaviors. It seems good that some are here to fill an entertainment need - there is something here for almost any taste.

Not everything observed will fall into some rigid pattern - that is where the "tend to" becomes relevant. The responses in this thread seem to be reinforcing the most prevalent patterns - added observation should provide some clarity.

One forum that I visit has a general BS forum like the 'fire. They have partitioned off all the political financial and religious stuff in another sub-forum. In that sub-forum they have what is called the "Mind Dead Cut and Paste Thread." That's where most of your threads would end up. They figure if the link or video isn't enough to elicit an intelligent content from the poster, then it's not worthy of standing alone. But please, for the love of God, keep complaining about how your mind-dead content is being run down page.

What percentage of your posts fall into the bleeding gash category? In this thread, you are batting 1000.

I'll save you the trouble of a response.

Paul, you are a real dick for buying the last 13 fifty round boxes of 22LR when you found it on closeout. My pussy still hurts.

If you give Paul Barnard his own forum then everybody's gonna want one.

Entertainment means different things to different people. There are no shortage of people who scour the internet looking for things to become indignant over. The world is coming to an end, and it is their duty to do nothing about it but spread the word. To them, that's entertainment. Reminds me of a bunch of old gossiping church biddies.

You don't think my "I bought another junk gun" threads have value? Not that you need another reason to laugh at me, but it never hurts.
Seems to be quite a few subforums on this site.
Fail to see how the "hunter's campfire" sub ruins the value of all the others.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

You don't think my "I bought another junk gun" threads have value?

Let me run it by slumlord, he can check it with the inano-meter.
At least he's usually funny.

Different types of humor, style and delivery exist.
Amazed at how so many take everything literally here.
What we need is a good catfish setup. You know, somebody posting as a young female, asking for help, getting all the old boomers riled up and panting. šŸ˜‚

We havenā€™t had one of them for a while.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
What we need is a good catfish setup. You know, somebody posting as a young female, asking for help, getting all the old boomers riled up and panting. šŸ˜‚

LMAO.
It's the Gen X factor. They're all perpetually on the rag because they came along one generation after us Boomers ruint the universe.

In another forum, a guy had a female friend. He talked her into joining the forum and saying that she was looking for people to go boating with her. It was hilarious.

Maybe that's what deflave is up to.

Transitioning......
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's the Gen X factor. They're all perpetually on the rag because they came along one generation after us Boomers ruint the universe.

Your trolling is poor. GenX are the ambivalent generation. We just don't care.

Don't see GenX all save the whales/ESG/woke - that's the generations after us. We're just here - TCB as best we can, alone as we were the latchkey kids - raised at the time where divorce became more common or/and dual income became the norm. Zero after school programs. (Boys and Girls Club was lame)

Waiting for "PuppyChick" and her husband "Jed" to join....

It's not trolling. It's just observation. Get X takes great pride in constantly making references to "old fart" this and "old fart" that.

If you're looking for trolling, there it is.
alwaysoutdoors is pretty much the quintessential Gen Xer.

That's all you need to know.

Don't see GenX all save the whales/ESG/woke - that's the generations after us. We're just here - TCB as best we can, alone as we were the latchkey kids - raised at the time where divorce became more common or/and dual income became the norm. Zero after school programs. (Boys and Girls Club was lame)

Don't encourage him.

He is desperately clinging to relevance.....
This place has always been a squabble fest. But it didn't have a stampede of intentionally dumb fuggin' threads until the Gen X turnover began.

One Gen X representative wants to show how bad he's on the rag today so he starts a 2 hour series of dumb fuggin' threads and blows everything off the front page.

It's pretty juvenile, actually. I would expect more from people who are only a few years away from qualifying for AARP.
This place has always been a squabble fest. But it didn't have a stampede of intentionally dumb fuggin' threads until the Gen X turnover began.

One Gen X representative wants to show how bad he's on the rag today so he starts a 2 hour series of dumb fuggin' threads and blows everything off the front page.

It's pretty juvenile, actually. I would expect more from people who are only a few years away from qualifying for AARP.

I know you hate to see your racist bile get pushed down page. Don't worry, there will be plenty more opportunities for you to put your quality content into play.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Don't encourage him.

There's no relevance needed from here. This is just a way for me to kill time and discuss current events.

It's not much good for that anymore, however.

I know you hate to see your racist bile get pushed down page. Don't worry, there will be plenty more opportunities for you to put your quality content into play.

,...and then we get another round of virtue signaling from Paul Barnard.

If he's not posting pics of bicycle riders with big dicks wearing leotards, he's taking up for the poor colored folk.
I prefer unmoderated or loosely moderated forums to those where whiners get people banned, because somebody made their puzzy hurt.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Don't encourage him.

If 5 people call Dave an [bleep] - he probably is. Same applies for 5 generations talking about another I suppose.

If he's not posting pics of bicycle riders with big dicks wearing leotards, he's taking up for the poor colored folk.
The fact that you think those guys had big dicks explains a lot.

I guess I didn't check them out as close as you did.
Originally Posted by SargeMO
I prefer unmoderated or loosely moderated forums to those where whiners get people banned, because somebody made their puzzy hurt.
Me too

Your post is the kind of post you are complaining about. No value posts.

lolololololol
Me too

If you're stuff was a bit creative, so be it.

But you just post dumb fuggin' schitt,..and you *know* it's dumb fuggin' schitt.
Here's a thread from long ago,...just an example. Nobody discusses anything like this any longer.

It's just dumb fuggin' schitt now.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...1/re-manufacturing-a-disaster#Post729691
Me too

If you're stuff was a bit creative, so be it.

But you just post dumb fuggin' schitt,..and you *know* it's dumb fuggin' schitt.
Itā€™s intentionally stupid

Meant to be consumed by blue collar, 8th grade educated dolts as the TCE slowly rots their synapses
Run along and go 4-F draft dodge at some Waffle House
Run along and go 4-F draft dodge at some Waffle House

Whatever that's supposed to mean. I was never 4F and never dodged the draft.
Meant to be consumed by blue collar, 8th grade educated dolts as the TCE slowly rots their synapses

Yeah,..I know. It's obvious that you consider everybody on here stupid,...and you want them to know that you do.

It's weak schitt.
Here's a thread from long ago,...just an example. Nobody discusses anything like this any longer.

Are you no longer at liberty to start such threads?

Threads get blown onto page 4 by an avalanche of intentionally dumb fuggin' schitt threads before anybody can participate in them.

Like I said. It's juvenile behavior by people damn near old enough for retirement.

I haven't said anything for a long time about it. But Slumlord started his schitt the day he showed up here. I thought he would get into the flow of the place.

But he's regressed.

Threads get blown onto page 4 by an avalanche of intentionally dumb fuggin' schitt threads before anybody can participate in them.

Like I said. It's juvenile behavior by people damn near old enough for retirement.

I haven't said anything for a long time about it. But Slumlord started his schitt the day he showed up here. I thought he would get into the flow of the place.

But he's regressed.

It sounds like you are complaining that such a thread wouldn't get you the attention you think it deserves.
I didn't read any of the posts but do know the Fire needs more GIFing.

That will fix things.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
If you adjust your settings - you can go away all weekend and all the new threads/posts won't get to the 2nd 1/2 of page 2.

But he's regressed.

It sounds like you are complaining that such a thread wouldn't get you the attention you think it deserves.

It's definitely not *me* that's got the attention seeking behavior problem on here. I just want a bit of conversation here and there.

It's just a forum,..and not a fundamental *need* in my world. But I just can't understand why people come on here and schitt all over the place,..and pat themselves on the back for doing it.

It's stupid.

But he's regressed.

It's definitely not *me* that's got the attention seeking behavior problem on here. I just want a bit of conversation here and there.

It's just a forum,..and not a fundamental *need* in my world. But I just can't understand why people come on here and schitt all over the place,..and pat themselves on the back for doing it.

It's stupid.

What is schidting all over the place? Someone who joins the forum, rarely posts outside of this sub-forum, never posts original content, never gives any indication that they participate in outdoor activities and the whole of whose presence here seems to be to post links to political or sociopolitical content, has value?
Where the fuctk is fireballz ?
Iā€™ll give my 2cents like it or not this is the campfire if you donā€™t like the folks around it go build your own
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Iā€™ll give my 2cents like it or not this is the campfire if you donā€™t like the folks around it go build your own
Pretty much or take a siesta
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Ballz had a ā€œhave you everā€ fever last I saw

It's stupid.

Seems like you feel, that you've lost relevance, Bristle !

That is on you, not anyone else.

He got mad and left a month ago didnā€™t he?

It's stupid.

Right! He mad too

It's stupid.

I couldn't care less about relevance here or anywhere else.,..and I've had my say. Take it up with the chucklehead crew if you want to discuss it further.

You're obviously looking for a membership card.
Posted By: battue Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/06/23

But he's regressed.

It's stupid.

About the same as the boomers daily telling us about their hemorrhoids, nightly trips to the bathroom and their every trip to the Doctor. .
Bristoe would LOVE it if everyone was interested in what he has to say.

It's stupid.

I couldn't care less about relevance here or anywhere else.,..and I've had my say. Take it up with the chucklehead crew if you want to discuss it further.

You're obviously looking for a membership card.

If there were an appetite for the kind of conversation that you want, you'd see it here. That's reality.
Originally Posted by hookeye
It doesnt. Just a bunch of karen bitches like cccccccccc wanting to draw attention to theirselves
Yup
back in the day folks traveled for days to get the news and stories

now we have guys pizzin n moanin about posts getting pushed to page 4...

the terrifying thought of them only being accessible with a click of the mouse or thumb ...

Exactly.
It doesnt. Just a bunch of karen bitches like cccccccccc wanting to draw attention to theirselves
Obvious that you failed to identify any of the "complaining" of which you were accusing, so you dropped that one like a hot potato and ran away.

Now you want to start the ad hominem attacks and get personal - the usual resort for low comprehension readers. If someone's post doesn't say what you want it to say, your autofeeler tries to make something up and fake it. Won't work - many of these folks are way to smart and insightful for you.

Go ahead, try to avoid the reality and be offensive. How many attention-seeking threads do I start per day? Try reading for accuracy, and then try some thinking. Do you still want to go personal?
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I didn't read any of the posts but do know the Fire needs more GIFing.

That will fix things.

Triggernosis: Hey, hey, hey..... no fair picking on scumload like that!
He'll get his backwoods "feelers hurt"!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Now we have; (recent threads for the intellectuals only)

Need this shirt,..
Apparently, *we* were "kangs"
Rod Stewart, warmonger
F-350 pulling a tractor, 70 MPH
He's babbling' again today
Airliner turbulence,...
Buzzards pecking at something in the yard
Dump trailer of firewood delivered,..
Sump pump burned out,..

You and TRH sound the same.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/07/23

It's an addiction, they don't have the will power to just scroll by. LOL

LMAO.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Slumlord did that schit to some old geezer in a wheel chair on TN deer.

Set up a whole back ground.
Like 3 or 4 of em catfishing the schit outta old dude on that account.

Sharon Peter's.šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

One old dude got all horn dogged up sent Sharon Peter's a PM.
Basically said his tallywhacker didn't work, but he could eat the hell outta some pussy...

šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Pic

hole in the wall

My threads are on page 4

They give us a bad name.

Yeah, then they have the unmitigated gall to read our posts just to try to catch us with a misspelled word, or worse. A dangling participle maybe.

They give us a bad name.

Yeah, then they have the unmitigated gall to read our posts just to try to catch us with a misspelled word, or worse. A dangling participle maybe.

I like to think( wishful aspirations....) that I have improved somewhat.

šŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ‘šŸ»šŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļø

They give us a bad name.

šŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ‘šŸ»šŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļø

They give us a bad name.

^^^
Probably did something fuuuked up typing that also.
šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜¬šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Posted By: RUM7 Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/07/23

They give us a bad name.

Hey, you can't spell check an emoji!
You may be on to something
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸæšŸ‘šŸ‘šŸæšŸ‘šŸ‘šŸæšŸ‘šŸ‘šŸæ

I'd say any other sub-forum on this site, other than the campfire forum. Seems to be an unwritten rule, followed by most, that the douchery stays limited to the top forum.
Thanks. Quite a complement.
It's just annoying all the BS posts. It's like the class clown in 6th grade, they started out kind of funny then they get full of themselves when their boot licking sycophants all join in the act. Soon they're demanding so much attention with their clown act that nothing can function. They stopped being funny a long time ago and moved solidly into obnoxious territory. It's easier said than done to say "just don't click on their posts" when they attempt to inject themselves into every aspect of the site. Meanwhile the posters who actually contribute something useful get sick of their crap and leave. If it continues all this forum will have left is a bunch of preening old clowns trying to outdo each other.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
It's just annoying all the BS posts. It's like the class clown in 6th grade, they started out kind of funny then they get full of themselves when their boot licking sycophants all join in the act. Soon they're demanding so much attention with their clown act that nothing can function. They stopped being funny a long time ago and moved solidly into obnoxious territory. It's easier said than done to say "just don't click on their posts" when they attempt to inject themselves into every aspect of the site. Meanwhile the posters who actually contribute something useful get sick of their crap and leave. If it continues all this forum will have left is a bunch of preening old clowns trying to outdo each other.
Agreed. Well said.
Posted By: CCCC Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/07/23
This rings with accuracy with regard to some posters. I liked the description about "their boot licking sycophants all join in the act."

They give us a bad name.

Hey, you can't spell check an emoji!
You may be on to something
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸæšŸ‘šŸ‘šŸæšŸ‘šŸ‘šŸæšŸ‘šŸ‘šŸæ
And emoji,s bug sensitive types..
šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»
It's just annoying all the BS posts. It's like the class clown in 6th grade, they started out kind of funny then they get full of themselves when their boot licking sycophants all join in the act.

Are you a sycologist or something?
What ever happened to that Round Oak feller?

He seemed like a pretty good guy.

They give us a bad name.

My spelling and grammer is impeckable.

How about you peck my dangling participle?
Some folks here must be fugking English professors flip there schit
Wasnā€™t meant to be derogatory or anything.
Just an observation.

It's cute when the town criers suck each other's schlongs.

So it's true what they say about bikers??

It's cute when the town criers suck each other's schlongs.

Use English words Paul, anything Yid might offend some here.
Posted By: SKane Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/07/23
I love you man!
Posted By: PJ65 Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/07/23
Many tards and attention whores. Kind of like of like going to Wal mart
Originally Posted by PJ65

Quality post. Thank you.

Why would an attention whore go to Walmart?
Posted By: RufusG Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/07/23

Why would an attention whore go to Walmart?

To get featured in "People of Walmart" of course.
I completely disagree that this place has gone to hell its always been a clusterfuke schit show. Seriously, gone are the days of more of the same that's about it.
Posted By: Dinny Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/07/23

Very true. I enjoyed the 'fire prior to 2012 better than now.
Boot licking sycophants!

lol
As I was told, like eating chicken wings, you have to know how to spit out the bones.
As I was told, like eating chicken wings, you have to know how to spit out the bones.

Has anyone told you to rest in peace, and hurry?
No thanks Paul.
^^^^^

The king of the deliberately inane chimes in.
Had to add his old man " control" nugget...
Maybe fuel the thread up a little more so he can toggle and read his " ignored" posters...

Alwaysoutdoors caught ya doing the schit recently.
And it's easy to figure out your innuendo post out of the blue on threads after you have toggled to read post.
Then you come out with some quip or Bible reference post as some cover all thing for you in your mind...

Hint....
It's all about mocking you in case you ain't figured it out...
Which of course you have.
Cause you crave it....
Positive or negative you crave it.

Control in your head old man manipulative games...
You pick up for scumbags playing devils advocate.
You play fuuuking aloof....

How many people in your area die in Vietnam that manned the fuuuk up that got drafted or volunteered to go AD????

While you joined the NG to avoid the draft......
Just a bunch of dumb old [bleep] trying to out stupid each other.

They love/hate Wabigoon so much they have to imitate him.

Ignore is a wonderful function, as well just don't open stupid posts
Originally Posted by Flyer01

That was an inciteful post.
Posted By: add Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/07/23

That a Pastor Missy original?
Originally Posted by add

She swallows
Posted By: add Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/07/23
This rings with accuracy with regard to some posters. I liked the description about "their boot licking sycophants all join in the act."

^ ^ ^

First post in months using under 300 words.

laugh

That was an inciteful post.
I see what you did there.
No thanks Paul.

Ah,

a cunning linguist........

ya!

GWB
Obvious that you failed to identify any of the "complaining" of which you were accusing, so you dropped that one like a hot potato and ran away.

Now you want to start the ad hominem attacks and get personal - the usual resort for low comprehension readers. If someone's post doesn't say what you want it to say, your autofeeler tries to make something up and fake it. Won't work - many of these folks are way to smart and insightful for you.

Go ahead, try to avoid the reality and be offensive. How many attention-seeking threads do I start per day? Try reading for accuracy, and then try some thinking. Do you still want to go personal?
Man you are emotional lol. Female or just a democrat? Waiting for the next lengthy answer
Originally Posted by add

Lol
No thanks Paul.
And for the campfire slowies, this is the man respnsible for all these dumb threads. You guys didnt seem to care back when it was just him posting dumb chit

ya!

GSB

Man you are emotional lol. Female or just a democrat? Waiting for the next lengthy answer

I'll go on record as saying that I like CCCC alright. Seems like a good man. Straight shooter. Well respected by those who have met him. Likes guns and classic cars. I don't begrudge those who begrudge the latest trend. I think some of the threads are hilarious. Others are meh. I am always at liberty to ignore content or elevate the conversation if I don't care for the sophomoric. But, I care for the sophomoric.
Originally Posted by geedubya

ya!

GSB
Hmmm?

Was that Orange Brotherhood or the sugar cube stuff?

I'll go on record as saying that I like CCCC alright. Seems like a good man. Straight shooter. Well respected by those who have met him. Likes guns and classic cars. I don't begrudge those who begrudge the latest trend. I think some of the threads are hilarious. Others are meh. I am always at liberty to ignore content or elevate the conversation if I don't care for the sophomoric. But, I care for the sophomoric.
I have always had an affinity for the sophomoric.
So, alas, I will engage.

So, alas, I will engage.

Why you call me an alas? I ain't even know what that means.

So, alas, I will engage.

Why you call me an alas? I ain't even know what that means.
Paul, go ride your bike in traffic.
a tattooed female body ...

how else can I infuriate some of ya bloody twats on this site ?

ya!

GSB
Hmmm?

Keep on trucking thumbs out guy blotter???

ya!

GSB
Hmmm?

Mescaline?
same tattooed chick with "bad trigger discipline" ?

does that send ya inna rage ?

haaaaahahahaha, smf's

Oh, im in the exact same side as you. Cccccccc just jumped off the screen and then when poked a bit, took it to next level. Dont have nothing against the man, just havin fun

ya!

GSB
Hmmm?

Mescaline?
Yeah, maybe. Or what rene said.

Then again, maybe it was shrooms and buttons?

I'm pretty sure whoever drew that was trippin' some.

ya!

GSB

Gotta be an acid trip. Interesting museum https://www.wired.com/2016/02/inside-the-lsd-museum-that-the-dea-somehow-hasnt-torn-to-the-ground/
And they are succeeding in doing so, in my opinion. And they're a touchy, sensitive bunch too.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/07/23
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

A man perished in this incident...

Trying to light a fart.
^ Edit double post. ^

What is wrong with manslaughter ?
Aren't people allowed to laugh ?
Originally Posted by add
First post in months using under 300 words. laugh
Yeah - I write for exercise here - but seems you do have a fault in your counter.

Hah - you don't know emotional, nor have a true clue. Go personal with your pokes - get your behavior outed. More in store?
Iā€™ll try to keep it short.

The activity on the ā€œHunterā€™s Campfireā€ section, over the last few months, would be a lot funnier if it were, well, FUNNY.

Whatever joke was trying to be made, has long passed itsā€™ expiration date.

And, if you gotta explain the joke, it probably wasnā€™t that funny to begin withā€¦.
Its pretty obvious that the azzclowns have taken over the circus. There are fewer and fewer who have knowledge, a sense of humor and actually would sit around a campfire. The post counts of the ones that have the Beaver Awards are way up there. But what do they really bring. Start a thread about wearing mismatched socks. gotcha. There are fellers and probably ladies that know a lot on this site and I feel that they are slowly being driven off by the monkeys throwing offal. There are others that are windbags. The intellectual level of discussion is based on the level of conversation. You surround yourself with chitty pictures and read picture books and there is little doubt of what kind of intellect you have. The level of conversation has fell below the scum line and is circling the drain. We used to have all of the good writers on here. We used to have hunters and guides that were part of history. The site has been taken over by a bunch of misanthropic junior highers that brag to each other about shining their rods. That is indeed sad. Cabin fever maybe, but when I get cabin fever I get on a chase. Lately it has been Marlins- old school 1893s and 1894s. Bought a new pack SG Terminus 8700 and a mid layer Sitka Ambient. Sales, you know. Knee is coming along. I will be able to get ready for sheep hunting this year and got a porch moose DG788 as well. Bought a CZ 527 with its hang tag in 223 with 1-9 for 625 on Saturday.

Notice that I am not writing in complete sentences with any kind of effort. Well that is because many on here struggle with big words and complain about paragraphs more than two sentences long. The Savage Collectors Subforum is decent. Levers is kind of like a no man's land. This diatribe will probably be penciled and underlined- we got him- ha, ha, ha. Lookie we got him mad! We in our little troll band are as happy as larks. The problem is that I am not in the least mad but just sad. Sad that a site that had amazing threads by Michael Petrov and BobNH and even Dewey. They were great. You don't see Chetaf or Vek on here anymore. Fom has moved on. Time marches on. Kaywoodie and Huntsman22 are still here. Mainer still comes on. 450 Fuller is up and not pushign daisies. I like riflecrank's commentary on 458 Win. Speaking of 458 Win, I think he is busy writing his book and being a grandpa- once a while he pops on. I feel Muledeer(JB) just holds his nose when he goes on here. I like Shraps stuff but he probably is busy finding more pieces of US History. The boys on Savage Collectors are all gentlemen and scholars. But for the most part this forum is just sad.
I believe it is like the curates' egg: good in parts. Some parts are like red top / tabloid newspapers - Elvis was seen riding the Loch Ness Monster in the supermarket car park.

I think the gunsmithing, optics, custom rifles and wildcats, back packing sections are good. There have been interesting and useful threads in gear review. The most erudite political and social commentary is found in memes.
Accurate Reloading forums 'political folder' is more like the money house at feeding time. So not much difference here, there or other similar areas on other,even non shooting outdoors sports websites.
Your photo is not infuriating - at all. Can you show us the tats on the other side?
a tattooed female body ... how else can I infuriate some of ya bloody twats on this site ?
Did you ever dream about being a toilet seat?
Itā€™s been my experience in the real world, and thereā€™s no reason it wouldnā€™t carry over to the ā€˜net, is that the folks who feel compelled to tell you how ā€œsmartā€ they are, are in fact not. Overwhelmingly so lol.
Nope. Just a hillbilly who grew up way more primitive than you can imagine. No water, electricity or telephones till college. However, I am calling it as I see it.
Some people who think that they are hilariously funny post muchly. But they are not.
Posted By: fester Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/07/23
Your photo is not infuriating - at all. Can you show us the tats on the other side?
a tattooed female body ... how else can I infuriate some of ya bloody twats on this site ?
I have a target picked outā€¦ā€¦
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Nope. Just a hillbilly who grew up way more primitive than you can imagine. No water, electricity or telephones till college. However, I am calling it as I see it.

You are an inspiration.
Posted By: Tminc Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/07/23
a tattooed female body ...

how else can I infuriate some of ya bloody twats on this site ?

Tag,in for the other side,this thread finally got interesting
When ya sort thru the chaff,there's gold in them hills.
Don't look Ethel!
Originally Posted by BFaucett
Burns?
Posted By: PJ65 Re: This place has gone to hell - 03/07/23
[bleep] stirrers with room temperature IQs. Cheerleader fanboys egging them on. Middle school girl theatrics.

Cheap entertainment. Just stay out of the piss filled pool.
Its pretty obvious that the azzclowns have taken over the circus. There are fewer and fewer who have knowledge, a sense of humor and actually would sit around a campfire. The post counts of the ones that have the Beaver Awards are way up there. But what do they really bring. Start a thread about wearing mismatched socks. gotcha. There are fellers and probably ladies that know a lot on this site and I feel that they are slowly being driven off by the monkeys throwing offal. There are others that are windbags. The intellectual level of discussion is based on the level of conversation. You surround yourself with chitty pictures and read picture books and there is little doubt of what kind of intellect you have. The level of conversation has fell below the scum line and is circling the drain. We used to have all of the good writers on here. We used to have hunters and guides that were part of history. The site has been taken over by a bunch of misanthropic junior highers that brag to each other about shining their rods. That is indeed sad. Cabin fever maybe, but when I get cabin fever I get on a chase. Lately it has been Marlins- old school 1893s and 1894s. Bought a new pack SG Terminus 8700 and a mid layer Sitka Ambient. Sales, you know. Knee is coming along. I will be able to get ready for sheep hunting this year and got a porch moose DG788 as well. Bought a CZ 527 with its hang tag in 223 with 1-9 for 625 on Saturday...... But for the most part this forum is just sad.

I cut some of you post for brevity I wanted to say that I agree with your view 100%. I thought "the monkeys throwing offal." was spot on. IIRC they do that most often when they are is some way caged up and feeling impotent.

impotent

imĀ·poĀ·tent (Ä­mā€²pə-tənt)
adj.

1. Lacking physical strength or vigor; weak.
2. Lacking in power, as to act effectively; helpless: "Technology without morality is barbarous; morality without technology is impotent" (Freeman J. Dyson).
3. Incapable of sexual intercourse because of an inability to achieve or sustain an erection.
4. Obsolete Lacking self-restraint.

We are living in bizarre times. We are being lied to daily about big issues/events. My current theory is that "powers" are doing their best to turn society against ourselves so that things get so bad we welcome some sort of totalitarian iron fisted rule to "straighten thing out".

I'm 67 and needing to adapt to life with a bad knee and back. This was the first season ever I didn't put at least one and usually several deer in the freezer. I have to wait until a deer is somewhere I can get a rope to it from my truck. A friend gave us a deer so we are eating venison but still it not the same.

For me part of adapting has been a S&W Model 69 with a micro red dot in a custom holster. It's light enough to forget I'm wearing it and accurate enough from supported field positions that a 75 yard shot is pretty much a sure thing.

A big part of "hunting" this year has been finding reloading components. I'm probably on several watch lists by now but like Paul 105 who wrote about the Model 69 several years ago I'm going to buy another because I might wear this one out.

I hope the "offal posts" drop off and more posts about what you are doing with people you still like increase.
Burns?
OldToot/Houston_2

Sheā€™s probably already started a subsequent handle here after being utterly embarrassed when hitching to another losing ideal .
Its pretty obvious that the azzclowns have taken over the circus. There are fewer and fewer who have knowledge, a sense of humor and actually would sit around a campfire. The post counts of the ones that have the Beaver Awards are way up there. But what do they really bring. Start a thread about wearing mismatched socks. gotcha. There are fellers and probably ladies that know a lot on this site and I feel that they are slowly being driven off by the monkeys throwing offal. There are others that are windbags. The intellectual level of discussion is based on the level of conversation. You surround yourself with chitty pictures and read picture books and there is little doubt of what kind of intellect you have. The level of conversation has fell below the scum line and is circling the drain. We used to have all of the good writers on here. We used to have hunters and guides that were part of history. The site has been taken over by a bunch of misanthropic junior highers that brag to each other about shining their rods. That is indeed sad. Cabin fever maybe, but when I get cabin fever I get on a chase. Lately it has been Marlins- old school 1893s and 1894s. Bought a new pack SG Terminus 8700 and a mid layer Sitka Ambient. Sales, you know. Knee is coming along. I will be able to get ready for sheep hunting this year and got a porch moose DG788 as well. Bought a CZ 527 with its hang tag in 223 with 1-9 for 625 on Saturday.

Notice that I am not writing in complete sentences with any kind of effort. Well that is because many on here struggle with big words and complain about paragraphs more than two sentences long. The Savage Collectors Subforum is decent. Levers is kind of like a no man's land. This diatribe will probably be penciled and underlined- we got him- ha, ha, ha. Lookie we got him mad! We in our little troll band are as happy as larks. The problem is that I am not in the least mad but just sad. Sad that a site that had amazing threads by Michael Petrov and BobNH and even Dewey. They were great. You don't see Chetaf or Vek on here anymore. Fom has moved on. Time marches on. Kaywoodie and Huntsman22 are still here. Mainer still comes on. 450 Fuller is up and not pushign daisies. I like riflecrank's commentary on 458 Win. Speaking of 458 Win, I think he is busy writing his book and being a grandpa- once a while he pops on. I feel Muledeer(JB) just holds his nose when he goes on here. I like Shraps stuff but he probably is busy finding more pieces of US History. The boys on Savage Collectors are all gentlemen and scholars. But for the most part this forum is just sad.

Gotta agree.....

Need to add:
This was really well written.

It might be obvious, but one can choose whether to be part of the problem or part of the solution. Problem is, the people that are the problem think they are cute and serving some purpose but there are consequences, which you have outlined well.

Hah - you don't know emotional, nor have a true clue. Go personal with your pokes - get your behavior outed. More in store?

Your comments here on this thread to gunchamp have been one of the most gentlemanly dissections and autopsies ever performed on an anus so rarely seen on The Campfire.

And still, he doesnā€™t get it. I donā€™t believe that he ever will due to it being far beyond his lacking capacity to understand clearly.

Well done.
If only.....Old Toot would chime in!
Burns?

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
While I appreciate the sentiments from those who do not care for the mindless banter that is synonymous with the general forum, I can't understand why there is a need to continue to click on it. There are a myriad of other forums on this website which tend to offer a much more civilized debate if that is to your preference. Maybe 9 years is not enough time to truly see the history of this forum in your eyes, but it seems to me that this has always been a free for all as long as I've been here.
I must have missed all the "Good days"

Your comments here on this thread to gunchamp have been one of the most gentlemanly dissections and autopsies ever performed on an anus so rarely seen on The Campfire.

And still, he doesnā€™t get it. I donā€™t believe that he ever will due to it being far beyond his lacking capacity to understand clearly.

Well done.
It was very nice of you to post this message. When these guys go personal or vulgar, it seems time for treatment. I wish the best for gunchamp - and hope something rang a bell.
© 24hourcampfire