Home
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
Nice lookin' truck.
Not so nice lookin' price.
Umm, help a retard boomer out here....that price is joke right? That is not USD, but Zimbabwe dollars, right?
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Umm, help a retard boomer out here....that price is joke right? That is not USD, but Zimbabwe dollars, right?

The UAW trim package does add a tiny bit to the cost...
My old pickup is paid for and gains value daily.

Pretty eye opening when you consider historical loss of value after driving them off the lot for a hundred years.
Hook, line and sinker
Who the hell would buy that jfc
Originally Posted by CashisKing

The UAW trim package does add a tiny bit to the cost...
Pretty good bait you're using.

Originally Posted by earlybrd
Who the hell would buy that jfc
That’s a little extra markup for throwing some spare nuts and bolts in the door panels.
Originally Posted by pal
CashisKing is a lying sack of crap.

No I ain'ts neither...
laugh laugh laugh
From the video clips I've seen of the UAW strikers, a lot of the UAW hailed originally from Zimbabwe, hence the Zimbabwe dollar price quote. You know what they say, you can take the man out of Zimbabwe, but you can't take Zimbabwe out of the man. or sumpin like that
From the video clips I've seen of the UAW strikers, a lot of the UAW hailed originally from Zimbabwe, hence the Zimbabwe dollar price quote. You know what they say, you can take the man out of Zimbabwe, but you can't take Zimbabwe out of the man. or sumpin like that

I was just messing around friend...

The 2025 F-250 won't be $268k...

Most probably... just under $200k...

USD
The only reason the "big 3" survives in the truck business is that LBJ put on a 25% tariff on imported trucks in 1964. If not for that, Toyota and Honda would drive the big 3 out of the truck business in 10 or 15 years, as they are doing in the passenger car business.
that's pretty expensive for a bunch of recycled beer cans
Originally Posted by ldholton
that's pretty expensive for a bunch of recycled beer cans

Bud Light dude...

The Dylan Mulvaney Edition F-250 is pushing $400k
Local dealer just got in a new extended cab/chassis F350, DRW 6.7 XLT, $65k.

It would require another $15k for a bed and grill guard so you'd be at $80k for a heavy duty feed pickup.

They also have a used 2017 SRW 6.7 with 65k miles and what appears to be a lightly used Hydrabed for $50k.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Local dealer just got in a new cab/chassis F350, DRW 6.7 XLT, $65k.

It would require another $15k for a bed and grill guard so you'd be at $80k for a heavy duty feed pickup.

They also have a used 2017 SRW 6.7 with 65k miles and what appears to be a lightly used Hydrabed for $50k.
And the cab/chassis has been detuned where it won't have the power of a truck that came out with a bed.
The first new truck I bought was under $30k in 2007 how in the hell are they even $100k nowπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Originally Posted by CashisKing
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

At least it doesn't have those ugly squared-off wheel wells like the Chevy trucks have....

laugh

Stupid prices but unfortunately same around here
The first new truck I bought was under $30k in 2007 how in the hell are they even $100k nowπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
The first new one I bought was $11,300
Originally Posted by Nestucca
The first new one I bought was $11,300
The first new truck I bought was a Ford supercab in 1978 and I paid right around $5,000 for it.

You gonna capture the art of the deal in a video?
© 24hourcampfire