Home
Can't wait to hear the after effects. High drama and.comedy.
Love the title smile smile smile
Has Jerruh fired McCarthy yet
firwer McCartknee.. hiwer Bellychek...
Tom Brady and Bill Belichik to the Cowboys . Dak to the Raiders .
McCarthy may be easing out the back door.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
He’s headed for fish camp already, Brother.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Houston_2
He’s headed for fish camp already, Brother.

I doubt it. He’s more like alwaysindoors.
Im starting to think the Cowboys don't have 1/4 back issues they have Jerry Jones issues.
Tony Romo the second didn’t play wirth a cshit
Originally Posted by 7mmMato
Im starting to think the Cowboys don't have 1/4 back issues they have Jerry Jones issues.

That has been the problem for a very long time.
Originally Posted by hanco

LOL. He’s even worse than Romo. 🤪
Fook all of them.

P
Brother Chil had a Romo poster on the ceiling in his bedroom.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Jerry is the problem.

He wants to be buddies with the players - therefore, there is no accountability. No player will be cut or traded as a result of this loss.

As a whole, the players need to man up - but they won’t because Jerry will baby them. Jimmy Johnson would be ripping them new a**holes in the locker room.

A real man would not be celebrating that his girlfriend is pregnant (Dak)

A real man would not need to be telling the world that he is now an “elite” receiver (CeeDee)

A real man would not be complaining publicly that the refs are not calling offenses for holding him (Micah)

What a bunch of pu**ies.

McCarthy will probably be fired. Jerry has to do something - he can’t fire the players; he can’t trade away Dak. McCarthy will be the scapegoat. That isn’t to say that he is blameless - not at all. But, what else can be done?

Hiring Belichick would be a massive mistake. He is a loser; he stunk when he was in Cleveland. His only success happened when he had Brady. He stunk after Brady escaped New England.

Jerry needs to STFU, take a back seat, hire a real GM and allow him to hire a coach, close his door to the players, and focus only on the commercial side of football where he is actually damned good.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Brother Chil had a Romo poster on the ceiling in his bedroom.

The F.aggot Troll known as AlwaysHoldsFlavesCock / AlwaysInDoors has a Poster of John Holme’s Dick on his walls. All of them. 😂😂😂
Originally Posted by AdventureBound
Jerry is the problem.

He wants to be buddies with the players - therefore, there is no accountability. No player will be cut or traded as a result of this loss.

As a whole, the players need to man up - but they won’t because Jerry will baby them. Jimmy Johnson would be ripping them new a**holes in the locker room.

A real man would not need to be telling the world that he is now an “elite” receiver (CeeDee)

A real man would not be complaining publicly that the refs are not calling offenses for holding him (Micah)

What a bunch of pu**ies.

McCarthy will probably be fired. Jerry has to do something - he can’t fire the players; he can’t trade away Dak. McCarthy will be the scapegoat. That isn’t to say that he is blameless - not at all. But, what else can be done?

Hiring Belichick would be a massive mistake. He is a loser; he stunk when he was in Cleveland. His only success happened when he had Brady. He stunk after Brady escaped New England.

Jerry needs to STFU, take a back seat, hire a real GM and allow him to hire a coach, close his door to the players, and focus only on the commercial side of football where he is actually damned good.

Yep. Never gonna happen though.
When Jones dies, h dumb & dumber sons will take over.
And it will be even worse than before.
Jerry is the problem.

What a bunch of pu**ies.

They could hire PC.
I’m no longer a big NFL fan, but it is great news to hear that the Cowboys were knocked out of the playoffs.

Romo would throw for 450 yds in a no-matter game, but throw 4 oskies in a playoff or home field determinant game.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Romo would throw for 450 yds in a no-matter game, but throw 4 oskies in a playoff or home field determinant game.

Yep. Dak’s the Black Romo. 😂
I'm not a Packers fan but let's give a young team credit for going on the road and putting the boots to the jerrylovers.
Go Pack Go...............gotta fire Joe "prevent defense" Barry though.
Cowboys AT&T stadium.....safest place in a tornado...... zero chance of a touchdown 🤠
I must say.... the cowgirls the crap kicked out of them at home in the playoffs is just too funny... It will be interesting to see what happens next.
Originally Posted by hardway
Cowboys AT&T stadium.....safest place in a tornado...... zero chance of a touchdown 🤠

now that is funny
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Hell, I’m dumb too, picked the cowboys myself
The Packers have more playoff wins in Jerry world than the Cowboys do.
What Fat Mike did yesterday was exactly the same thing he did to the Packers for years! He never changes. He doesn’t care about the running game and he thinks the defense is only there to give the offense a rest. That’s his coaching style and he’s finally made Jerry see it. The only thing he didn’t get to display yesterday was his horrible clock management. He’s still playing the game the way it was in the 90’s.
Jerry is the problem.

What a bunch of pu**ies.

As much as we have not watched NFL since the kneeling and generally prefer to do stuff other than watching a bunch of overpaid idiots complain, I was riding back from a show and my buddy wanted to listen on the radio and we did. I could never stand Dallas to start with. Glad they got it handed to them.

With that said Jerry Jones has needed to go from day one. He has always been the biggest stumbling block to them being able to be cohesive as a team and consistently play well. If I were a coach, you couldn't pay me enough to work for that idiot

How about them boys?
Originally Posted by Bobmar
What Fat Mike did yesterday was exactly the same thing he did to the Packers for years! He never changes. He doesn’t care about the running game and he thinks the defense is only there to give the offense a rest. That’s his coaching style and he’s finally made Jerry see it. The only thing he didn’t get to display yesterday was his horrible clock management. He’s still playing the game the way it was in the 90’s.

Anytime an opponent to McCarthy's team comes out and smacks em in the mouth out of the gate his teams never recover.

Dead on
Originally Posted by Raeford

Anytime an opponent to McCarthy's team comes out and smacks em in the mouth out of the gate his teams never recover.

You’re right and the reason is because he is completely incapable of making adjustments to what the opponent is doing. That drove me fricking crazy when he was in Green Bay. I wondered what Jerry was thinking when he hired him. All that said, yesterday’s game was one of the most satisfying wins I’ve seen as a Packers fan.
Great thread, LMAO right now.

I hope one thing the young Packer's learned was to never take their foot off the gas.

They will not be underestimated in SF, yet I still wonder which SF team will show up?
Just another Cowboys season ending the way it always does.
To all the cowboys haters out there here is a list of the playoff games WINS in the last 20 yrs,,....................................
The city of Dallas and brokeback mountain are pretty similar they both have cowboys that suck
Originally Posted by CRS

I hope one thing the young Packer's learned was to never take their foot off the gas.

They will not be underestimated in SF, yet I still wonder which SF team will show up?

Prior to yesterday - the 49's and Cowboys defense were very closely rated with the new metrics everyone's using. DVOA etc. If San Fran thinks there's no way GB can hang a 50 burger on them and aren't taking GB serious - they're stupid. Doesn't mean GB WILL - just that they could and San Fran needs to figure things out.

One thing GB has going for it - there's not a single weapon like there was with Rodgers/Adams. Take away Adams and Rodgers hated it, would rarely throw to others not named Cobb. Now Love has 4-5 WR's who are good and a RB in Jones who's playing VERY well and 2 TE's that are problems - what team has excellent cover corners 3-4 deep?
Easy to blame owners and coaches-how about players who can't or won't tackle, block, or run over people. NFL has turned into a prima donna spectacle, not football.
Originally Posted by hosfly
To all the cowboys haters out there here is a list of the playoff games WINS in the last 20 yrs,,....................................

They have been pretty much screwed since since Landry and Tex Schram pushed Instant Replay through.

Tex dropped out when told because of that the Boys would never get in a S Bowl as long as he and Landry were associated with the team.

Landry left soon after.

It appears Jerry Jones may have extended "The Curse"when he tried to sue Goodell and the NFL.

That's because juruh still runs the franchise like it was the 90's. The problem is/has/ and always will be ownership.
Originally Posted by SlickLizard
Easy to blame owners and coaches-how about players who can't or won't tackle, block, or run over people. NFL has turned into a prima donna spectacle, not football.

It's literally the JOB of the coaches to ensure those players can tackle/block and run. If they don't replace them. Whom would you blame for an employee who doesn't know nor do their job?
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by CRS

Prior to yesterday - the 49's and Cowboys defense were very closely rated with the new metrics everyone's using. DVOA etc. If San Fran thinks there's no way GB can hang a 50 burger on them and aren't taking GB serious - they're stupid. Doesn't mean GB WILL - just that they could and San Fran needs to figure things out.

One thing GB has going for it - there's not a single weapon like there was with Rodgers/Adams. Take away Adams and Rodgers hated it, would rarely throw to others not named Cobb. Now Love has 4-5 WR's who are good and a RB in Jones who's playing VERY well and 2 TE's that are problems - what team has excellent cover corners 3-4 deep?

Always hear Defense wins championship- also heard Cleveland had #1 defense in the league and look what it got them. Offenses are so good these days.
Dak and the offense played like crap but they didn't give up the 48 points.
You mean when he got the Pack to the Superbowl?
Originally Posted by Lucas1
Dak and the offense played like crap but they didn't give up the 48 points.
Part of the points, they sure did ,brother
The Packers just managed to fire McCarthy a second time.

The Pack has never done well against the Fortners, but we'll see...
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The Packers just managed to fire McCarthy a second time.

The Pack has never done well against the Fortners, but we'll see...

There's a bit of recency bias and Aaron Rodgers in that thought. The Packers lead the all-time series 38–33–1. In the playoffs, with the 49ers leading 5–4. That's as even as you can get in 9 games.
I have to go with recency. If we awarded wins based on decades ago results, the Pack would be given the Championship by default.
Has McCarthy gotten the news yet?
Condolences to our "Republic" guys on the performance of your team. I have not followed the Cowboys with much interest since the days of Landry, Staubach, and Drew??? when they used to be the "nemesis" of many teams including my beloved Rams (Olsen, Gabriel, and the Youngblood brothers)! The Cowboys were the real deal back then, dominant, and exciting to watch. I understand why their fans loved them back then... "America's Team".

Fast forward to today... all glitz and hype, no heart or performance when it counts, basically surviving on the reputation of the past. All about the $$$??? Common theme I think!

The common theme/solution I sense in the comments here is the Cowboys need to clean house from the top to the bottom, especially the "leaders"... owner, coach, QB, etc. ... only chance that things might get better (revive the past?)

America's team??? Maybe... same problems, same solution??? The similarities are striking in so many ways. $$$ ruins and corrupts "great" things. Only thing that can alter the "spiral"... purge the house!

Now, about my Chiefs... Travis, what are you thinking? Enough said.
Originally Posted by Huntz

No. I mean what he did year after year following that. Other teams adjusted to what the Packers were doing but rather than evolve, he became predictable. They had the talent to have won multiple championships but it never happened.
Dak = canned ham .
[quote=lundtroller]Condolences to our "Republic" guys on the performance of your team. I have not followed the Cowboys with much interest since the days of Landry, Staubach, and Drew??? when they used to be the "nemesis" of many teams including my beloved Rams (Olsen, Gabriel, and the Youngblood brothers)! The Cowboys were the real deal back then, dominant, and exciting to watch. I understand why their fans loved them back then... "America's Team

Drew Pearson
I thought this was hilarious!!!

Packers coach taunts Cowboys after dominant playoff victory

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/packers-coach-taunts-cowboys-dominant-playoff-victory

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

LOL ! Truth !

LOL !
Nick Saban retires at Alabama. Cowboys lose in the playoffs.

Just a horrid week for Yankees fans.
Originally Posted by Huntz

No. I mean what he did year after year following that. Other teams adjusted to what the Packers were doing but rather than evolve, he became predictable. They had the talent to have win multiple championships but it never happened.
^^^^ this!... he pissed away a lot of talented players in their prime...
As a lifelong cowboys fan, this was probably the worst defeat in team history.

I don’t mind when they play hard and loose to a better team.
In this case, they stunk the place up.

I don’t mind when they don’t have the personal to win a game, in this case they did have the personal.

I don’t mind if they all try their best and fall short, in this case (with a few exceptions) most of the players looked like they just didn’t care.

Kudos to Jorden Love and the Packers, they played a phenomenal game.

If I’m Jerry, I’m making some major changes, heads should roll.
McCarthy fired.
Quinn should get serious about those interviews
Star players should be for sale for high draft choices, starting with Dak
Originally Posted by Anaconda
Stare players should be for sale for high draft choices, starting with Dak

Who would give you a high pick for a player you've determined isn't good enough? The Jets only have so many....
Look at what the Browns gave up for Deshaun Watson.
Think back, The Amazona Cardinals beat the Cowboys,

Who would give you a high pick for a player you've determined isn't good enough? The Jets only have so many....

LOL. Who the heck would want Dak ? 🤪

I don’t mind when they play hard and loose to a better team.
In this case, they stunk the place up.

I don’t mind when they don’t have the personal to win a game, in this case they did have the personal.

I don’t mind if they all try their best and fall short, in this case (with a few exceptions) most of the players looked like they just didn’t care.

Kudos to Jorden Love and the Packers, they played a phenomenal game.

If I’m Jerry, I’m making some major changes, heads should roll.
McCarthy fired.
Quinn should get serious about those interviews
Star players should be for sale for high draft choices, starting with Dak

Start with the owner.........
The only 81 year old GM in the NFL. He should hire someone that can do that job appropriately in the current version of the NFL. He has decades of failure in that role.
Look at what the Browns gave up for Deshaun Watson.

Browns being stupid isn't something I'd want to count on. Watson was traded due to being a perv, not because the Texans thought he wasn't good enough. (I don't believe he is regardless)

I did not watch the game and I have not cared even the tiniest bit for at least 15 years, but the discussions and bickering here are sometimes fun to read.

The worst defeat I ever saw was back in about 1965, I think, but maybe 1966 when the Cleveland Browns completely demolished them. It was downright shameful...I think Cleveland put 50 points or more on the board. The Boys made it right the next season though when they kicked Cleveland's ass all over the field (it seems like that one was a Thanksgiving Day game, but that was a long, long time ago and I don't remember where my pickup keys are at the moment).

If they played that badly yesterday, the odor must have been horrendous.

I still do not care and do not plan to.

(I had to know and searched...that game was in 1969...missed by four years!)
The Browns gave up 3 first round draft choices + for Watson, and Dak is a better quarterback.
I’ll be there are a dozen teams in the NFL who would trade two 1st, or a 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

The problem with “it starts with the owner” is that Jerry owns the franchise.
If the cowboys want to move forward, they have to figure out a way to do it with Jones as the owner.
If Dak is really worth giving up 2 1sts, then he should stay as QB. Otherwise you're saying he's going to go for more than a SB winning QB with 4 MVP's in the pocket who is also a 1st ballot HOF QB but not worth keeping - unlikely.

Dak may be an upgrade for a few teams but he's still a QB that's been given everything, has a losing record in the playoffs, never making a NFCG. I don't know that they'd give up multiple firsts for him at all. He's 2-5 in the playoffs under multiple coaches and OCs. He can't win with the coach who made Aaron Rodgers Aaron Rodgers (Telford student, carried the ball by his ear hole etc - Mike rebuilt everything with him, watch how he played at Cal vs first starting season). If Dak can't win with McCarthy teaching him how to QB, some other poverty franchise like the Bears or Browns sure aren't. I am no uber fan of Mike but he is pretty good at building QBs.
To quote the broadcast crew....Dak and Lamb are out of sync.

Isn't that what preseason is for?

Dak was gripping too hard and blaming Lamb and everyone else for crappy throws, telegraphing his target, and whining. His only good throws were late in them game when the outcome was already decided.

Game was decided by leadership roles. Owner, head coach, and quarterback.

This.

Not to mention WTF you gonna do with draft picks when Jerruh is still pulling the trigger?
If Dak is really worth giving up 2 1sts, then he should stay as QB. Otherwise you're saying he's going to go for more than a SB winning QB with 4 MVP's in the pocket who is also a 1st ballot HOF QB but not worth keeping - unlikely.

Dak may be an upgrade for a few teams but he's still a QB that's been given everything, has a losing record in the playoffs, never making a NFCG. I don't know that they'd give up multiple firsts for him at all. He's 2-5 in the playoffs under multiple coaches and OCs. He can't win with the coach who made Aaron Rodgers Aaron Rodgers (Telford student, carried the ball by his ear hole etc - Mike rebuilt everything with him, watch how he played at Cal vs first starting season). If Dak can't win with McCarthy teaching him how to QB, some other poverty franchise like the Bears or Browns sure aren't. I am no uber fan of Mike but he is pretty good at building QBs.

^^^This^^^

Cowboys would be lucky to get any top draft picks for Dak. The rest of the league knows he folds like a cheap suit under pressure.
The idea of trading him to the Bears would be hilarious, though. As if the Bears could get any worse. 🤪. Ole Dak could definitely help them out with that. 😂
Would the Chargers accept a trade of Dak + CeeDee + Micah in return for Justin Herbert? Or I would offer the same trio to Buffalo for Josh Allen. Or Joe Burrow in Cincy
Dakota is just Donovan McNabb Jr.
Talent has not been a problem for the cowboys. The problem is becoming a cohesive organization. But you can not have that when Jerry (non-football person), thinks he is it.

When the Cowboys won their three SB's way back when, Jerry just knew he could do it. He stated that any coach could win with his team. Out goes Jimmy, in comes Barry. Barry did not win his first year. I am convinced that had Jerry kept Jimmy, it would have probably been four SB's in a row.

He has enough money to just flat out hire the best football people and create a culture like no other, but Jerry can not get out of his own way.

I know there is talk of Belichick, maybe the honeymoon phase would put them over the top. Need to remember Belichick had friction with Kraft, think there would be less with Jerry?

Even Parcells could not tolerate the ownership culture.

The problem IMO is well defined and actually shocked how many games they keep winning year after year. But the culture folds under pressure.

Never have been a cowboys fan, but it certainly got worse after JJ bought the team.
Dak is not the problem, nor another. It falls on management.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
This ^^^
Dan Quinn, the DC got his pants pulled down this last game.
McCarthy, meh.
And then the Pied Piper, Jerruh has to take a seat before the Cowboys can play up to their potential.

He's played under multiple coaches/OC's - has the worst playoff record of any NFL player in history with a minimum of 5 attempts. Dak is not the answer.

He's played under multiple coaches/OC's - has the worst playoff record of any NFL player in history with a minimum of 5 attempts. Dak is not the answer.

But the same owner, culture starts at the top.
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
This ^^^
McCarthy, meh.
And then the Pied Piper, Jerruh has to take a seat before the Cowboys can play up to their potential.

The Dallas Cowboys = false religion. And the preacher man is Jerrah.
They really were something when Jimmy Johnson was the architect of the team. Switzer came along at the end of that run to manage what Jimmy had built. And we're all too familiar with what's happened when the preacher man decided he needed to be the sole human at the pulpit.
I am very much afraid you'd have to fire every coach in the NFL.
Originally Posted by CRS

But the same owner, culture starts at the top.

It's on Jerry in the sense he falls in love with his own picks and over rates their performance while selecting poor performers. What player was drafted/developed by the Cowboys and went onto great things elsewhere?

It's those coach's and OC's job to prepare Dak for the game, install the plays, determine how they attack the opponent. Jerry's on the radio, TV, does pressers, gives the rah rah speeches but the coaches are "preparing" the players for the game.

Mike McCarthy's performance is EXACTLY the same as it was in Green Bay - he's not changed (been influenced by Jerry) so I doubt he's suddenly NOT preparing his team the way he always has - Dak chits the bed the same way he did under Garrett and with Moore as the OC. It's Dak not Jerry when it comes to Dak being 2-5 in the playoffs.

Dak playing for some other team, still throws those INTs in the playoffs.
Originally Posted by SKane
This ^^^
McCarthy, meh.

They really were something when Jimmy Johnson was the architect of the team. Switzer came along at the end of that run to manage what Jimmy had built. And we're all too familiar with what's happened when the preacher man decided he needed to be the sole human at the pulpit.

Well as far as the Packers post Favre are concerned - the Cowboys are just "The fancy Bears"
The One star on the helmet is a rating at this point.

Dallas, the team culture, is too much of a Country Club. They need another Jimmy Johnson "take no crap from the players" type coach again to clean it up and fix the culture...

Unfortunately, there are not too many of those coaches around anymore...Belichick might fit the bill, but would he want to work for Jerry Jones?..
Originally Posted by SKane
This ^^^
McCarthy, meh.

Well as far as the Packers post Favre are concerned - the Cowboys are just "The fancy Bears"

laugh laugh laugh
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
The One star on the helmet is a rating at this point.

Dallas, the team culture, is too much of a Country Club. They need another Jimmy Johnson "take no crap from the players" type coach again to clean it up and fix the culture...

Unfortunately, there are not too many of those coaches around anymore...Belichick might fit the bill, but would he want to work for Jerry Jones?..

Yes, 100%
Another thing, is the mental aspect. Dealing with elite athletes, it becomes 90% mental. I am not thinking that the culture grooms the mental aspect. That can only come from the top.

The business mental approach is way different than the athletic mental approach.
© 24hourcampfire