Home
Posted By: rockinbbar The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
... allow Trump to be president, or if elected, to fulfill the duties of president.

Never. Ever.
Posted By: Raeford Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
I'm starting to believe this^^^ will be the case.

The worst part is that it isn't only the 'left'.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
Elections serving and reflecting the will of The People at a free poll ended just more than 3 years ago.
Then why do we allow THEM to do so?
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/04/24/anti-trump-zoom-calls-n2173256
Posted By: Angus55 Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
Trump , has surprised the world, I have never heard of a human fighting a system this evil and still walking, I will never give up hope for him to be our President again! We can’t
Originally Posted by Angus55
Trump , has surprised the world, I have never heard of a human fighting a system this evil and still walking, I will never give up hope for him to be our President again! We can’t
True VERY TRUE........................
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
Never is a long time. It is also a poor place to set an anchor.

While I will never stop fighting for and voting for what's right and who's right, I know deep down that "they" will never allow that to succeed.

Where do we go from this point?

We really need a strong Plan B.
Posted By: Osky Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
The real problem is the vast number of Liz Cheneys, John McCains, and other self serving “republicans” in the halls of Washington.
Servants of the people, now there was a novel idea.

Osky
Posted By: Angus55 Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
Change my mind , I’ve paid attention since Eisenhower
Posted By: Raeford Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
The judge in the FL Mar-A-Lago case cracked the door open for anyone that wants to see what is going on.

The 'Justice' department needs to be put out of business immediately.

Yet congressional[R's] seem to want to stay in a perceived state of confusion, is this by design?
Originally Posted by Osky
The real problem is the vast number of Liz Cheneys, John McCains, and other self serving “republicans” in the halls of Washington.

Osky

Those are only examples of the obvious traitors that the MSM hails as heroes.

It's the less obvious ones who throw surprise monkey wrenches in the works.

The Supreme Court is bursting with those..
Posted By: akrange Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
It ain’t going to be Fixed as the Founders Laid Out

“The Terrorist “

Senator Ted Curse

Reflect On That …
Posted By: BOBBALEE Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
Notice how, with a razor thin majority in the Senate the democrat agenda gets through. And when the Republicans have a razor thin majority the democrat agenda gets through.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
Originally Posted by Raeford

This is a much bigger problem.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

While I will never stop fighting for and voting for what's right and who's right, I know deep down that "they" will never allow that to succeed.

Plan B is out the window. The conservatives keep letting the dumocrats print money to keep their base happy. There's no way anyone is going to start anything when life is good and they have a full belly.
Prepare to Defend Yourself
Posted By: bgcatty Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
The Left libtard Liberals will neither tell the truth nor acknowledge the truth. Why?
Because the truth hurts! F the Left! 🔥
Posted By: rainshot Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
Washington establishment has perfected their ability to steal taxpayer money and they’ll fight to the death to keep the status quo. Trump exposed it all and has suffered their wrath for his troubles.
It’s up to us to help him if we’re truly concerned about our government. If we can elect him and give him a true super majority of constitutional conservatives that will provide the oversight the agencies lack we have a chance.
Posted By: Osky Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
Originally Posted by Osky

Osky

Those are only examples of the obvious traitors that the MSM hails as heroes.

It's the less obvious ones who throw surprise monkey wrenches in the works.

The Supreme Court is bursting with those..

I agree, I stated the obvious. I think Trumps second term would be more bottled up than the first, due to the principal Washington actors. Given the way today the rules are ignored one of many being the payoff of student loans who in any position of power right up to the Whitehouse honors the oath to the constitution?
The Supreme Court has diminished its own relevance, helped along by “ lawmakers” and their obvious dedication to diversity over qualification.
The topic of increasing the judgeships just to gerrymander the Supremes decisions should be considered traitorous.
Anyway, “A republic if you can keep it” were our history’s most prolific words.

Osky
Posted By: Hastings Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
Don't anyone get optimistic. Optimism is not at all warranted. The "swamp" manufactured MILLIONS of votes in 2020 and no court would even look at complaints.

There are a good many Republicans feeding at the trough with the Democrats and they do not want things disturbed and they certainly don't want the responsibility of being in the majority.

Why would the Democrats not run the same play this year?
... allow Trump to be president, or if elected, to fulfill the duties of president.

Never. Ever.
Yes, there has been a coup. It happened in 2020 when they stole the election right in front of America, and no one went to prison for it. They are not going to allow the coup to be reversed.
Human beings have fought turning point wars sooner, and for far less reasons, than this.......
Posted By: steve4102 Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

This is a much bigger problem.
It actually IS the problem.

The left fighting for their agenda and fighting against a Republican candidate is normal, yes, they are using unconventional, illegal and unconstitutional tactics, but the fight itself is nothing new.

It is The Republican Party’s fight against Trump and his Supporters that is the Real problem. The Republican Party is in the process of giving control of The House back to the Democrats in order to Stop Trump and squash his MAGA Agenda. They will also make sure that any Republicans elected in Nov are Establishment approved RINOS, or Democrats.

The Republican Party wants Trump gone even more so than the Democrats.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24

Get big numbers of people together- 20-40 thousand show up at a gun show. So many that it makes the News. Anything/something..
Go to the likes of mitch mcConnels and others residence- let them know our displeasure.
You/me couldn't scrap together 500 people and our elected scumbags know this.
TrueGrit said what has been said here many times- and rightly so- everybody on the Right is laid back- full belly... > chipsNdips- honey hand me another pepsi- until the country is gone. ""The country IS GONE"".
over.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Don't anyone get optimistic. Optimism is not at all warranted. The "swamp" manufactured MILLIONS of votes in 2020 and no court would even look at complaints.

There are a good many Republicans feeding at the trough with the Democrats and they do not want things disturbed and they certainly don't want the responsibility of being in the majority.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Never. Ever.
Yes, there has been a coup. It happened in 2020 when they stole the election right in front of America, and no one went to prison for it. They are not going to allow the coup to be reversed.
ICYMI

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
I consider a Trump presidency to be the only way left to save this country short of civil war. Even then the leftist world rather have a bloody civil war than a Trump presidency!
During his first campaign in 2015, I compared him to the new CEO of a big corporation that was going broke because everyone employed there was getting rich by stealing money from the profits.
Both sides, republicans and democrats alike are doing this. And they’d rather destroy the corporation (country) than give up their thieving and go to jail.
This pretty much describes the situation in this country right now.
And I’ll guarandamntee you that the deep state will start a civil war if Trump were to win another election!
I’ve been telling people on here and my friends, that this is coming. Pray about it, of course, but while you’re praying for the best, you had better be preparing for the worst.
Reon
My guess is Lara Trump is shocked and overwhelmed at the level of corruption and deception that is The RNC and she is only able to see the tip of this iceberg.

Six months is not enough time to right this ship and get it running in MAGA mode.

She will try, just like President Trump tried, but the people she trusts the most are the ones she should trust the least.
Posted By: Knarley_Bob Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
Sheep bleating in their pen will never be free. When the bleating turns to bleeding, that's when things will start to change.
We are in big trouble.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24

That is not exactly true. In many ways Arizona is (was) considered a mostly conservative state. As a result of the 2022 election being stolen we now have a demoncrap governoress and attorney generaless. They have filed charges against two Republican county supervisors for refusing to certify the election and just yesterday they filed charges against something like 16 state level Republican officers for declaring the election fraudulent. They even got a grand jury to indict them.

They haven’t gone to prison yet but their lives have certainly been disrupted in order to set an example for others who might not comply. Our demoncrap governoress vetoed a record number of bills last year. It is on track to veto even more bills this year. I know for a fact when it was installed our conservative law makers met and discussed how to deal with this, knowing she would veto any significant conservative legislation.

Never. Ever.
Hawkeye, why is Jesus fixing a thermostat? What am I missing?😀
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
Originally Posted by steve4102

Never. Ever.
ICYMI

Yes, you are a chickenshit parrot Steevie.

Rent free in your democrat head!
I wonder if anyone would have done anything about the Steal if maybe the stock market had gone down?

A strong market prevents action I guess.

What about the Moderates and parrots like Steevie that didn't vote for Trump?

Never. Ever.
ICYMI

This attitude that the 2020 election was not stolen and anyone that believes it was be the fool, is one of the major reasons why nothing was done then and nothing is being done now
Unfortunately the road to getting this corrected is going to treacherous.

We are entering a time where [bleep] is about to get real in my opinion.

The silent majority is rumbling.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24

That's because most of those schitbags are guilty!
Gawd Dam

Gawd Dam the Pusher Man

Never. Ever.
ICYMI

This attitude that the 2020 election was not stolen and anyone that believes it was be the fool, is one of the major reasons why nothing was done then and nothing is being done now

Nothing was done parrot?

Hahahaha!

Go back to the cop threads.
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler

No it isn't.

Their investments are doing too well.

No it isn't.

Touche'

Yet I still see more and more folks not wanting to sacrifice their children's future.
Or for me, my grandchild's.
No one believes it wasn't fraudulent. I don't care what they say.

They may approve of the result but they know Trump won the real vote.

ICYMI, this guy believe Biden won legitimately, he even resorts to name calling when someone disagrees with him.

Posted By: kwg020 Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
I read this early this morning on another forum. They actually had pictures of the instigators. It's a homely and pitiful bunch of leftists. Power and control is their opium. I wonder who is paying them to put this all together ?? Goerge soros ?? The DNC ?? You have to wonder who.

kwg

ICYMI, this guy believe Biden won legitimately, he even resorts to name calling when someone disagrees with him.

It's bound to work eventually, chickenshit victim!

No it isn't.

Touche'

Yet I still see more and more folks not wanting to sacrifice their children's future.
Or for me, my grandchild's.

And then these same people then turn around and support sending their kids and grandkids future to Ukraine and Israel in the form of treasure.

Next it will be your sons and daughters.

America's attention span is too short.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24

Never. Ever.

Unfortunately, I have to agree.

Told ya.

This idiot has taken up the very unpopular position that “Biden Won-Trump Lost”. He has no defensive argument to justify his position so he resorts to an often used tactic by Democrats, name calling and lies.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
We're a tiny group who keep up with what is really going on in our country.

The thread i started about an old friend working at a secret illegal alien compound- I can assure you he doesn't have much of a clue about the big picture nor does he care. Same with my friend who told me what Randy was doing. They don't like thinking about negative things- they like to have fun and have upbeat fun things in their lives. < It's human nature for a large percentage of the population. < More-so with left leaning people- they don't want things disrupting their lives so they're all for big-gov. taking care of them.
We're starting to see the Left bich a bit about the border++ but they'll still vote Left.

NegativeMike believes the USA is over with as we've known it. No one will change my mind on that.

Told ya.

This idiot has taken up the very unpopular position that “Biden Won-Trump Lost”. He has no defensive argument to justify his position so he resorts to an often used tactic by Democrats, name calling and lies.

Why do I get the feeling that Jim likes to stir the pot ??

kwg
Originally Posted by ol_mike
We're a tiny group who keep up with what is really going on in our country.

The thread i started about an old friend working at a secret illegal alien compound- I can assure you he doesn't have much of a clue about the big picture nor does he care. Same with my friend who told me what Randy was doing. They don't like thinking about negative things- they like to have fun and have upbeat fun things in their lives. < It's human nature for a large percentage of the population. < More-so with left leaning people- they don't want things disrupting their lives so they're all for big-gov. taking care of them.
We're starting to see the Left bich a bit about the border++ but they'll still vote Left.

NegativeMike believes the USA is over with as we've known it. No one will change my mind on that.

I interpret that to mean "ignorance is bliss". My wife's entire family lives in this portion of the world.

kwg

Told ya.

Der....81 million!

You might have to call the cops and file a butthurt report later.

Your local sanitarian doesn't handle that kind of stuff.

What did you do about the Steal, chickenshit? Just squak?
Originally Posted by kwg020

Told ya.

Why do I get the feeling that Jim likes to stir the pot ??

kwg

Not really. I just don't think Steevie is worth a shìt.

Quick question for ya.....what did the people and Congress and the courts let Trump accomplish in 16?

Nothing has changed. Graft and profits come first.

Told ya.

Der....81 million!

?

Yes, we know you are dumb enough to believe Biden captured 81 million votes, thanks for confirming your ignorance.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
The judge in the FL Mar-A-Lago case cracked the door open for anyone that wants to see what is going on.

The 'Justice' department needs to be put out of business immediately.

Yet congressional[R's] seem to want to stay in a perceived state of confusion, is this by design?

Nothing is going to happen as the ship, now on the rocks, hard, is being torn to pieces.

The country is too big & too fragmented to ever come together & do what should have been done long ago & far too complacent.

DJT will never again set foot in the WH again, but even if he did, the very best he could do is just slow the breakup of the ship a little. He will be truly powerless to really fix what is wrong with the country.

And the ones that could ( we the people) won't do what needs to be done.

The Left & the Right as they exist today can never really co-exist as they did in the past.

The only way either can really exist is to rid itself of the other & only the Left has learned the truth of that.

The Right has, & continues to allow itself to be destroyed with not much more than a whimper

MM
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I consider a Trump presidency to be the only way left to save this country short of civil war. Even then the leftist world rather have a bloody civil war than a Trump presidency!
Unless Trump becomes another Pinochet or Franco, I fear it's lost in any event. The Bolsheviks seem to have won. And unlike Pinochet and Franco, Trump isn't the commander of a military loyal to him, so that's not likely to happen.

Told ya.

Der....81 million!

?

Yes, we know you are dumb enough to believe Biden captured 81 million votes, thanks for confirming your ignorance.

So you used "81" million to make up for your absolute lack of fortitude?

Nice dodge, parrot.
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Notice how, with a razor thin majority in the Senate the democrat agenda gets through. And when the Republicans have a razor thin majority the democrat agenda gets through.
The Republicans are there only to play the role of the Washington Generals in a game against the Harlem Globetrotters.
Does Trump really believe as President he he will be in control and his party will stand behind him. He's gotta know that both Democrats and Republicans are going to block his every move, right?
If in a few hundred years from now, somebody writes a history of the US, the election of 2020 will be remembered as a stolen election and a bloodless coup. The 6 January “insurrection” will be compared to the Reichstag Fire of Germany’s Weimar Republic.
They shouldn’t have gotten away with it. But most people realize that to fight back means losing everything they’ve worked for. The realization that you’re bound to lose everything anyway hasn’t set in, yet…😟
The nation I grew up in is as dead as free lunch, but I’m still hopeful that we can turn the tide and save our heritage for our kids. But the longer we wait to fight back, the longer the odds of the good guy’s winning gets.
Every day we wait means more patriotic blood lost, and less chance of winning.😟
But people won’t fight back until they’ve lost everything anyway.
Like I said, pray for the best and prepare for the worst.
The next step will be to tank the economy and reduce the US to a 3rd world country. That’s why the government is importing 3rd world people right now!🤬
Reon
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies... is a foolish one. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy."

- Carroll Quigley (Bill Clinton's favorite professor in college, and the author of his favorite book on how the world actually works)
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
USA isn't "over". The country is the people. You hang 600 politicians and get honest people in office and you'll see that America is not dead. The politicians are the problem.
Posted By: grovey Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
When the it hits the fan Dem's are as high on the list as the illegals. Rino's that let it happen will be on the menu as well. None of these tyrants will be able to show their face in daylight. Waiting till Novembers it show is only prolonging the inevitable. They are replacing us just as they are in other countries. They're saying it out loud now, yet all we're doing is bitching.

Never. Ever.
Hawkeye, why is Jesus fixing a thermostat? What am I missing?😀
He's instructing a young man on how a smoke detector works, and that when it starts beeping, that means you need to change the batteries.
The next step will be to tank the economy and reduce the US to a 3rd world country. That’s why the government is importing 3rd world people right now!🤬
Reon
This. Exactly.
Posted By: Riverc Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
What they did with Covid controlling at least 75-80% of the people they seem to think nobody is going to do nothing just continue complying with anything they do.Ímo they.have us pushed in the corner it's going to take a fight to get out. Most don't or will not fight we have become to comfortable and busy with jobs just living the good life most won't give that up and the government knows that..
If in a few hundred years from now, somebody writes a history of the US, the election of 2020 will be remembered as a stolen election and a bloodless coup. The 6 January “insurrection” will be compared to the Reichstag Fire of Germany’s Weimar Republic.
They shouldn’t have gotten away with it. But most people realize that to fight back means losing everything they’ve worked for. The realization that you’re bound to lose everything anyway hasn’t set in, yet…😟
The nation I grew up in is as dead as free lunch, but I’m still hopeful that we can turn the tide and save our heritage for our kids. But the longer we wait to fight back, the longer the odds of the good guy’s winning gets.
Every day we wait means more patriotic blood lost, and less chance of winning.😟
But people won’t fight back until they’ve lost everything anyway.
Like I said, pray for the best and prepare for the worst.
Reon

Right up until the Left loses another one like in 16 when they swore it was stolen from Hillary.
Reon
This. Exactly.

Just so we are all clear....a good economy under a Democrat is better than a civil uprising and bad economy under a Republican?
Originally Posted by Riverc
What they did with Covid controlling at least 75-80% of the people they seem to think nobody is going to do nothing just continue complying with anything they do.Ímo they.have us pushed in the corner it's going to take a fight to get out. Most don't or will not fight we have become to comfortable and busy with jobs just living the good life most won't give that up and the government knows that..

They also know they have Law Enforcement on their side.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
Originally Posted by akrange
It ain’t going to be Fixed as the Founders Laid Out

“The Terrorist “

Senator Ted Curse

Reflect On That …

I hear ya, man.
So, honest question..............what's the answer? What's the solution? What, as an individual, can we do about it?
Staying registered to any party seems a delusional "hope" in getting the "right" person running. Fighting the machine through the courts will bankrupt a person. Sitting around and calling folks nasty names on forums is not going to get anything done.

What are you guys "doing"??

In fairness, I'm calling myself out here as well.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24

Where is your sense of pride in America? Your faith in God? Your willingness to stand up & be counted? You sound quite capitulatory.
Posted By: Mossie Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
The average person doesn't care. The next level of the population care but know or believe there is nothing they can do about it.

I am not getting in the ring with Tyson nor pissing him off because I know it's not going to turn out well. It's a mess and it can't be corrected so we just deal with it.

The percentage of people who care are just looking for a place to hide.
Posted By: Teal Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Where is your sense of pride in America? Your faith in God? Your willingness to stand up & be counted? You sound quite capitulatory.

Was it capitulation when people decided to load muskets in 1776 and change things or was that acknowledgement that plan B does not involve repeating plan A and expecting a different result.
So, honest question..............what's the answer? What's the solution? What, as an individual, can we do about it?
Staying registered to any party seems a delusional "hope" in getting the "right" person running. Fighting the machine through the courts will bankrupt a person. Sitting around and calling folks nasty names on forums is not going to get anything done.

I think a person should vote for Trump.

I also think a person should learn to do without if you want any chance of getting big business out of politics.

There is no great scheme to destroy the only economic engine capable of feeding the vampires.

They just keep taking...and we keep accepting the pittance for being whores.
Originally Posted by Teal

Was it capitulation when people decided to load muskets in 1776 and change things or was that acknowledgement that plan B does not involve repeating plan A and expecting a different result.

Who are you going to shoot? Half the congregation at your church?

The moderates? The high minded fence sitters?
Reon
This. Exactly.

Just so we are all clear....a good economy under a Democrat is better than a civil uprising and bad economy under a Republican?
Maybe I’m not reading you right?
If Trump is re-elected the left will surely cause a civil uprising, but he will not deliberately tank the economy.
Any republican supporting by the RNC is suspect though. The RNC is in bed with the democrats. You can bank on that! Both parties are run by the deep state together!
Peddler, as individuals we are powerless. There’s nothing we can legally do.
Any fixing we can do has got to be a united effort by patriots. And you can bet dollars to donuts that any United effort y patriots will have to start out as an illegal movement. The bad guys control the Justice Department!🤬😘
If present day Patriots had Trump’s fight we wouldn’t be in this mess. Perhaps a future generation will take the proper initiative.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Perhaps a future generation will take the proper initiative.

Funny guy.

It's metaphor, not literally. As you said - participate but also realize, no one's coming to help you either. Understand we're going to eventually have low level conflict all over the US, much like we see this week but OFF campus. Much like we saw in 2020.

I also think a person should learn to do without if you want any chance of getting big business out of politics. That's key and I'd like to see a return to "you don't pay taxes (net) - you don't get to vote" but that will never happen either.

Reality is - the American country as we know it today will eventually cease to exist. NO country lasts forever. No empire does. We will, regardless, eventually implode. It's primarily luck as to when you live within that rise/fall arc.

Average lifespan of an empire over the historical record is 2.7 centuries.
Average lifespan of a reserve currency is 1 century.

For the US - they both end up around the same time in the 2040's - change is coming, regardless of how much we don't want to admit it and when that change happens, shooting will be part of it. Up to each person to determine how they want to deal with that or prepare - or not for that.
Posted By: cv540 Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
I remember after Nixon resigned, and Carter was elected people said Republicans would NEVER get the presidency back.

They underestimated how deeply Carter could suck, and he looks like a genius compared to Biden.

Biden summed it all up nicely

"4 More Years?, Pause"

It's metaphor, not literally. As you said - participate but also realize, no one's coming to help you either. Understand we're going to eventually have low level conflict all over the US, much like we see this week but OFF campus. Much like we saw in 2020.

I also think a person should learn to do without if you want any chance of getting big business out of politics. That's key and I'd like to see a return to "you don't pay taxes (net) - you don't get to vote" but that will never happen either.

Reality is - the American country as we know it today will eventually cease to exist. NO country lasts forever. No empire does. We will, regardless, eventually implode. It's primarily luck as to when you live within that rise/fall arc.

Average lifespan of an empire over the historical record is 2.7 centuries.
Average lifespan of a reserve currency is 1 century.

For the US - they both end up around the same time in the 2040's - change is coming, regardless of how much we don't want to admit it and when that change happens, shooting will be part of it. Up to each person to determine how they want to deal with that or prepare - or not for that.

Probably so.
Posted By: Crash_Pad Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24

Probably near unanimous opinion regardless of stripe. Trump just proved he's nothing more than a Neocon RINO with a mild nationalist mutation. That seemingly minor twist must be more of a threat to the cartels than I can imagine. It's weird and hard to believe his reelection really is our last hope. We, the most heavily armed population in the world, aren't going to do a damn thing but watch the whole crooked shebang fly apart.
One is being delusional if they believe that The Republican Party is your friend and not part of this
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
We, the most heavily armed population in the world, aren't going to do a damn thing but watch the whole crooked shebang fly apart.

That is inevitable and probably the best thing that could happen. See my post to Jim about the rise/fall arc.
One is being delusional if they believe that The Republican Party is your friend and not part of this

When the good manufacturing jobs started to leave the country I decided to go to college in hopes of finding a better life. When I went; I knew The system was beating me down.

After graduating at 32 years old I knew my thoughts were spot on and there was nothing I could do about it. If any of you believe that voting for either party or even specific candidates is going to make any long term difference; in my opinion you are not going to see that happen.

Live a good by the book life and trust in God to sort it. Wield the sword in defense but vengeance is his.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
If present day Patriots had Trump’s fight we wouldn’t be in this mess. Perhaps a future generation will take the proper initiative.
You are 100% correct. A stolen election is the point of no return.
Clearly the hill to die on, if there is one. If they got away with it once, they’ll do it again.
But as I said, most of us, the good guys, still have too much to lose. Nobody is willing to sacrifice all they have to get the ball rolling.
Well, almost nobody. Trump is surely risking a ton of money, possibly his life. I started out with nothing, still got most of it left, and as as a veteran, I swore my life to “defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC”! I have no problem going all in!
If my kids and my grandkids grow up in a country that’s run by evil, controlling their lives, what the hell good is my oath, for that matter my existence?
This crap has gone as far as we dare let it. To wait longer only strengthens the bad guys.
I’m not losing much wealth, and as I said, I have already sworn my life.
The time has come to “Shoot The Bastards”.
To make any change that is of any value for the USA we need a good honest president that can repeal all the laws that protect the elected officials in all branches of government.

The federal reserve system needs dismantled and the US government itself determines how currency is regulated.

Term limits and not lifetime seats. We need officials that serve the people for 1 term and move on.

No lobbyist money or campaign contributions from big business or special interests. Candidates get a set amount to run their campaign and not a dime more can be spent.

No riders on bills just one issue to be considered. The proposed bills must be read on the floor and the public can hear it unless it is a national emergency that requires caution.

If any sitting official is found to violate the terms of the constitution they shall be held to swift investigation and if found guilty removed from office and held to the highest penalty.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
USA isn't "over". The country is the people. You hang 600 politicians and get honest people in office and you'll see that America is not dead. The politicians are the problem.
Amen,balls.
Outside money, held by people who wish the US gone as a global power, are running the country!
I have said before, if you want to rule the world, the US must be taken first!
Like it or not, this nation was and is, founded on Christian values!
I believe that God Himself has used this nation as a tool to fulfill His wishes.
In the last 50 or 60 years, we have turned our backs to Him. Maybe His plan doesn’t include us now. I
Doesn’t matter to me, I am saved.
I will fight for what is right, and if I die, i know where I’m headed. My Father’s mansion had many rooms.
The deep state wants a socialist world where they control all the people and all the money.
I grew up in a free America, and as such, I am a threat, and will be among the first to be eliminated.
At this point, I am sure this world is not my home.
It’s pretty reassuring to know where you’ll end up. I don’t see that I got anything to lose
Amen brother
Outside money, held by people who wish the US gone as a global power, are running the country!
I have said before, if you want to rule the world, the US must be taken first!
Like it or not, this nation was and is, founded on Christian values!
I believe that God Himself has used this nation as a tool to fulfill His wishes.
In the last 50 or 60 years, we have turned our backs to Him. Maybe His plan doesn’t include us now. I
Doesn’t matter to me, I am saved.
I will fight for what is right, and if I die, i know where I’m headed. My Father’s mansion had many rooms.
The deep state wants a socialist world where they control all the people and all the money.
I grew up in a free America, and as such, I am a threat, and will be among the first to be eliminated.
At this point, I am sure this world is no my home.

Agreed.

Adams wrote many letters to Abigail that document just what you have stated about the foundation of the country.
In one such letter, when the we had roughly 3M citizens, Adams wrote that "millions" would be praying for protection over the British. The assumption was overwhelmingly FOR Christians out numbering non believers.

My how comfort brings arrogance and self-riotousness.
Posted By: minengr Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24

Never. Ever.

It isn't just the left, it's the uni-party. It isn't an accident that the SOH is in Texas helping a RINO campaign against Brandon Herrera.

I'm calling it now, there will be more votes cast than registered voters in this next election.
Posted By: Mohall57 Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
After reading the previous posts I hardly know where to begin. Folks can we agree on a couple of points?
Our constitutional republic is the greatest form of human self governance conceived by man.
Those of us who’ve lived to practice and benefit from this great experiment in self governance, have an obligation,to our descendants , the opportunity for them to participate as well.
If we agree on those two fundamentals, how then do we go about preserving our way of life, durning these turbulent, divisive time? Many have implied it’s a hopeless cause, and in fact we are facing monumental odds, however we can not bury our heads in the sand or retreat in to obscurity. In truth, I believe, as evident by our discussion on this site, we are already engaged, do we now need to come to some consensus
as to how to unite in a common cause both recognizing and working to defeat our enemies. Let me say at the onset armed conflict, at this stage, should not be even a subject of discussion. We are not facing a foreign adversary invading our country, but what we are facing is a conflict for the hearts and minds of the American people. A people’s that , for decades , have been indoctrinated by the secular humanistic , socialist garbage of a committed Marxist cabal. Our job then is, through our actions and words, re-educate the people on the constitutional principles of our founding and the civic action required for their existence. In other words education is the one and only way to save our republic, we must create the understanding among the peoples so they then will elect conservative responsible leaders. This will not happen quickly, it’s taken the enemy many trillion dollars, extreme co-ordinated effort, and decades for them to achieve the results we face, but they have not won. The constitution is still intact, and we patriots must now use those freedoms enshrined it that hallowed document , and through our voices and dollars once again ring the bell of liberty and tell the people, the enemy is among us and must be expelled.
We can magnify our impact by joining and supporting financially those groups who best reflect and represent our values, there are many of them out there.
You guys who want to do something need to call your local or state chapter republican party and volunteer to be a poll watcher on election day. Especially if you are in GA, NC, VA, PA, MI, WI, AZ. The rest of the states don't matter
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
You guys who want to do something need to call your local or state chapter republican party and volunteer to be a poll watcher on election day. Especially if you are in GA, NC, VA, PA, MI, WI, AZ. The rest of the states don't matter
How do you watch an electronic voting machine that is connected to the internet
I agree with everything you said. But the trouble we now face is that we’re 2 generations and counting behind.
Carol and I did our best to teach our son American values. Look at something from all the sides, and figure out the logical solution.
We raised him as a Christian, and i know that he’s a gun nut and a hunter like myself and my Dad.
But after he graduated school he went on to college, which tore down much of what Carol and I had done. On top of this college education, he lived with a very liberal girlfriend for ten years.
I have heard from my own Son’s lips, that I am a climate denier, a racist and a homophobe!
I told him no, I am a realist. The climate changes constantly, 95% of the crime is done by 15% of the population, and the Bible tells me that homosexuality is wrong.
So here’s what I’m getting at. How in the heck are we, the good guys, gonna re-educate 2/3rds of the population?
We Americans are approaching a civil war that’s gonna make 1861 to 1865 look like a cake walk.
Salinsky said that 2/3rds of the people would have to be re-educated or eliminated.
I don’t think he was far off.
My question is “how do we un-brainwash 60% of the population?”
I’m not ready to kill somebody who happens to disagree with my political beliefs!
Posted By: Mohall57 Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/25/24
I agree with everything you said. But the trouble we now face is that we’re 2 generations and counting behind.
Carol and I did our best to teach our son American values. Look at something from all the sides, and figure out the logical solution.
We raised him as a Christian, and i know that he’s a gun nut and a hunter like myself and my Dad.
But after he graduated school he went on to college, which tore down much of what Carol and I had done. On top of this college education, he lived with a very liberal girlfriend for ten years.
I have heard from my own Son’s lips, that I am a climate denier, a racist and a homophobe!
I told him no, I am a realist. The climate changes constantly, 95% of the crime is done by 15% of the population, and the Bible tells me that homosexuality is wrong.
So here’s what I’m getting at. How in the heck are we, the good guys, gonna re-educate 2/3rds of the population?
We Americans are approaching a civil war that’s gonna make 1861 to 1865 look like a cake walk.
Salinsky said that 2/3rds of the people would have to be re-educated or eliminated.
I’m not ready to kill somebody who happens to disagree with my political beliefs!
I hear you buddy, we were fortunate with our children, two of the three , though they had some hard lesson along the way, matured as responsible adults and wonderful parents themselves.
To elaborate on my previous post about educating the people, I failed to mention my believe that if we present our case in a logical nondictatorily fashion the people , even those who reject it at the time, when the s__t hits the fan and their bull is being goard they will come to the realization our system is the last great hope, and hopefully they come to that conclusion in numbers and soon enough to save us snd themselves,
Posted By: Hastings Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/26/24
Originally Posted by cv540
I remember after Nixon resigned, and Carter was elected people said Republicans would NEVER get the presidency back.

They underestimated how deeply Carter could suck, and he looks like a genius compared to Biden.

"4 More Years?, Pause"
All that happened before the swamp got its system in place. This ain't 1976 anymore. "They" have a strangle hold on us now.
That's OK, they are ready to kill you. It has happened before in nominally Christian civilized western nations.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/26/24
People here are knowledgeable on the dire direction this country is headed. I said it earlier we are a tiny percentage of the population- the masses do not want to hear or talk about negative things. So much so that they haven't read nor paid much attention to such things. As is often stated here, it's going to have to get really bad- much worse than it is now before the family in the beige mini-van are going hungry and Govt turned the power off.
The MSM/Internet/Classroom works year round-> brainwashing, A tiny percent of the population trying to school people on the Constitution & Freedom won't change anything..
What's coming is unavoidable.
Posted By: moosemike Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/26/24
Reon
This. Exactly.

Absolutely 💯
Posted By: moosemike Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/26/24

I raised three kids. None are liberals. But they didn't go to College. That was the key
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/26/24
Okay.....how about we halve the budget to the military?

Could we still have a decent economy?

It's a perfect racket. The feds take half your yearly pay and give it to the military industrial complex.

Then...as the enforcement wing of Wall Street and the Big banks...the military then destroys a sovereign nation's ability to compete economically.

Then...with the other half of your paycheck...the Feds prop up said destroyed sovereign nation with "foreign aid"...which is administered by companies givdn no bid contracts.

But yeah....it's the Russians.

Who is this "left" again?
Posted By: akrange Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/26/24
Of Course it’s the Russians

Caesar Legions want to Plunder Russia but their faced with a Barbarian named Putin and he’s packing 10 MAGA Ton Knuckle Sandwiches and is Smarter than the Beth El Beta Boyz running the NWO..
Hahaha!

That's actually the first time I ever half way understood a post of yours.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/26/24

Never. Ever.

Sorry, but I disagree. There's a reason for the Panic in DC.

As Q said, the Left can't win.

"All assets deployed."
Originally Posted by cv540

"4 More Years?, Pause"

Bingo. You have a Clue. Even the guy playing Biden is giving us a clue about Trump's "Beautiful 4yr Pause."
Why would they have to have Doubles Again Please ..

3/4 of a America would Worship a Rutabaga in fact they Do.

So why the Masquerade Party

Just one other thing Emanuel and Mike Johnson are closer than you think General ..

Remember he endorsed Him

I could make a strong case that Emanuel would have signed that last Spending Bill if it crossed his Desk ..

Just Emanuel Silence on it should get you a Clue..

4 More Years

4 More Years

4 More Years
Posted By: jimone Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/26/24
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Never. Ever.

"All assets deployed."
Q is a psyop designed to neutralize the right: "Just sit back and watch, the White Hats are in control."
Oh yeah....your Everything Is Rigged! Whats The Point? battle cry has really mobilized the Right.

Hahaha!

Never. Ever.

"All assets deployed."
Q is a psyop designed to neutralize the right: "Just sit back and watch, the White Hats are in control."

Yeah, that must be why Trump pushes Q and Repeats and Retruths many Q Intel Drops. Trump is leading us down the Rabbit Hole. crazy

If the White Hats were not in control Trump would not return officially as POTUS again and the people wouldn't be led from Dark to Light and we wouldn't have the Great Awakening and the people wouldn't turn against the Deep State Cabal and Trump would be wrong in saying We will Make America Great Again.

It's pitiful that the stupid can't Connect the Dots to see the people must be turned against the left to save the country and destroy the DNC.
I think jaguartx is a federal agent planted amongst us. A provocateur.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/26/24
Duno about Jag, but Q is most certainly a Fed.
Duno about Jag, but Q is most certainly a Fed.

So that makes you a regular schmuck who doesn't think its worth our time to vote?

Wow.

Ray Epp’s or the Black Knight of Monty Python
Posted By: 673 Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/26/24
Its easy to have multi-layered psyops when you control the government and the media. Trusting anything whether it be one man or an entity of people is sketchy at best, fear is a great way to control a mass of people.

If this "fear" of something doesn't do it then they will likely unleash a plague locking down society again, or just enough of a static to implement Martial law.

"Take heed that no man deceives you".... and... "do not be afraid" are two versus I think about when I get out of bed everyday.

Watching people kissing walls makes me and others wonder.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/26/24
That's OK, they are ready to kill you. It has happened before in nominally Christian civilized western nations.

The communists would kill every single person in this country to maintain power.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/26/24
Originally Posted by 673
Its easy to have multi-layered psyops when you control the government and the media. Trusting anything whether it be one man or an entity of people is sketchy at best, fear is a great way to control a mass of people.

If this "fear" of something doesn't do it then they will likely unleash a plague locking down society again, or just enough of a static to implement Martial law.

"Take heed that no man deceives you".... and... "do not be afraid" are two versus I think about when I get out of bed everyday.

Watching people kissing walls makes me and others wonder.

Lockdowns are really just another strain of martial law, if you think about it. I have little doubt the communists (Let's face it, the demorats) would go that route of they see Trump getting into office.

Speaking of, I want Trump absolutely totally cleaning house as soon as he gets in office. No milquetoast.
Posted By: Teal Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/26/24
Originally Posted by local_dirt

The communists would kill every single person in this country to maintain power.

Bingo. Literally every war is basically "killing someone who happens to disagree with my political beliefs". The problem is, we've allowed flat out enemies to be protected in the US under the guise of "melting pot" and a "right" to have a differing pov. I agree with the right but that right ENDS when the POV is "kill all who believe the US should remain a Constitutional Republic, time for socialism".

Actually - probably be a good idea to put in Constitution 2.0 (when this implodes) - if you advocate for or pass an un-constitutional law - death penalty.
If Trump and the Patriots arent in Control then Trump wouldn't officially become POTUS again and the people wouldn't be led from Dark to Light and we wouldn't have the Great Awakening and the People wouldn't turn against the leftist Cabal and Traitors and there wouldn't be Panic in DC and Trump would be lying by mimicking Q in saying Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming and The Best is Yet to Come and We will Make America Great Again.

I think some of youse guys need to go back and study the meaning of Words to get a clue.

When I went to school the word "You'll" meant "You will".

Trump keeps trying to give the snowflakes and dumbasses a clue. Here's another. Take it or leave it, it doesn't matter to me, but remember, Q said someday all will see the truth.

It's coming. grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Jag, you're either a really sad case, or really stupid. I guess a third option is that you are ill intentioned, and think most folks are stupid enough to buy the trash you're shoveling out to them.
Posted By: Teal Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/26/24
He felt the same way before Biden won - moved the goal posts.
He felt the same way before mid-terms. Red wave! - moved the goal posts.

He's been on a 4 year "tactical withdrawal" because the reality is - no one's in control the way you need to believe.

If Trump loses this election - we'll either see more goal post moving (we meant JR in 28 all the time, get a clue) or, I suspect, Jag'll disappear and come back under a sock here and avoid the threads.

It Trump wins the election - he'll point the people in control and ignore EVERYTHING else as to why Biden wouldn't win. It's delusion.
Posted By: 673 Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/26/24
Originally Posted by local_dirt

The Commie's starved many millions in Ukraine previously (holodomor) and they will again. They are determined to control the food supply and seemed poised to really fugg things up if they don't get their way.
If Trump and the Patriots arent in Control then Trump wouldn't officially become POTUS again and the people wouldn't be led from Dark to Light and we wouldn't have the Great Awakening and the People wouldn't turn against the leftist Cabal and Traitors and there wouldn't be Panic in DC and Trump would be lying by mimicking Q in saying Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming and The Best is Yet to Come and We will Make America Great Again.

I think some of youse guys need to go back and study the meaning of Words to get a clue.

When I went to school the word "You'll" meant "You will".

Trump keeps trying to give the snowflakes and dumbasses a clue. Here's another. Take it or leave it, it doesn't matter to me, but remember, Q said someday all will see the truth.

It's coming. grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
See?
Posted By: Barkoff Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/26/24

Never. Ever.

I agree, they are so unhinged and thirsty for power, they’ll declare themselves victorious and start arresting anyone who says differently for sedition. We are not immune from history.
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Never. Ever.

I agree, they are so unhinged and thirsty for power, they’ll declare themselves victorious and start arresting anyone who says differently for sedition. We are not immune from history.
This.
Posted By: RMiller2 Re: The Left Will Never... - 04/26/24
Anything the left accomplishes is with the blessing of 80% of the so called right.
Originally Posted by RMiller2
Anything the left accomplishes is with the blessing of 80% of the so called right.

Voting for Sheehy?
© 24hourcampfire