Home
Has 4 kids and a 36 year old girl friend . Ho-haa

Never liked the boy's acting. Don't know much about him.
Liked him in the first Godfather. After that his ego took over and made him unwatchable, IMO.

Regardless, I wish him a Happy Birthday 🎂.
Serpico was his best.
He’s a good dude 👍
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
Serpico was his best.
You beat me to it.
He was good in Heat, too.
My two favorites are Scarface and Heat. Val Kilmer and the actions scenes along with the guns and storyline made Heat a great movie. Pachino was the perfect villain for Scarface and had a great supporting cast.
Made good movies
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
My two favorites are Scarface and Heat. Val Kilmer and the actions scenes along with the guns and storyline made Heat a great movie. Pachino was the perfect villain for Scarface and had a great supporting cast.

Yep. Never cared much for Pacino. Seems he’s only got two “characters” he plays. Pretty much the same ole shtick in most films.

But he was good in “Heat”. Probably my favorite movie of his.
Dog Day Afternoon.
Heat
Great actor, but his politics suck.
Just another liberal Ahole!! !Good actor is all!
Scarface. Great movie. He's played a bunch of cool roles.
Unless an actor is pretty active politically, I don't even enquire about his politics. Not any more than I do about the plumber who's clearing my clogged drain. I appreciate the plumber for his skill, and likewise the actor.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Watched it last night. It still holds up. Makes me wonder -

What era would be the wildest for you to be a cop in?

60's - San Fran
70's - NYC
80's - Miami
90's - LA/South Central
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Watched it last night. It still holds up. Makes me wonder -

What era would be the wildest for you to be a cop in?

60's - San Fran
70's - NYC
80's - Miami
90's - LA/South Central

I wouldnt want to be a cop, period. I had fun
getting chased and harassed by em.
© 24hourcampfire