Home
Posted By: Armednfree Bucket List? Nope - 04/28/24
When people start getting older some develop a bucket list. Things the want to do in their life time. I'm different, you can tell me how different because I bet it's more common. You see I developed a F@Ck it list. Things I care about can be written on half a sheet of paper. Everything else goes in the F@ckit bucket.[Linked Image from miro.medium.com]
Posted By: Kodiakisland Re: Bucket List? Nope - 04/28/24
Bucket lists are mostly a thing for folks with regret. I've lived and lived well. Been a lot of places and done a lot of things. Only thing on my list is keep living until I don't.
Posted By: Ohio7x57 Re: Bucket List? Nope - 04/28/24
I’ve done a bunch of cool and dangerous stuff in my life. I’m in the cruise mode now. No regrets that I can think of.

Ron
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: Bucket List? Nope - 04/28/24
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Bucket lists are mostly a thing for folks with regret. I've lived and lived well. Been a lot of places and done a lot of things. Only thing on my list is keep living until I don't.

This. I decided a while back that I wanted to look back on my life and say “I did”, not “I should have”. So, I don’t keep a bucket list. If I see something that looks cool and I can afford it, I do it.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Bucket List? Nope - 04/28/24
There are still a few things I've "always wanted to do" but the list is short and the priority for each drops every day.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Bucket List? Nope - 04/28/24
Most people need to do those bucket list things before they get too damned old to do them.
Posted By: smarquez Re: Bucket List? Nope - 04/28/24
Where did you find my bucket?
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Bucket List? Nope - 04/28/24
I regret not investing $5k in bitcoin in 2014.

P
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Bucket List? Nope - 04/28/24
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
This ^^
kwg
Posted By: rost495 Re: Bucket List? Nope - 04/28/24
We don't regret a thing yet. But to not have a list, no matter what you call it, to me, means you are gonna die. Sort of. Without goals what's the point of keeping on....
Posted By: BMT Re: Bucket List? Nope - 04/29/24
Bucket list: get into heaven
© 24hourcampfire