Home
I think I'm going to win the internet today.

Congressional Candidate In Virginia Admits He’s A Pedophile

From the article:

Nathan Larson, a 37-year-old accountant from Charlottesville, Virginia, is running for Congress as an independent candidate in his native state. He is also a pedophile, as he admitted to HuffPost on Thursday, who has bragged in website posts about raping his late ex-wife.

In a phone call, Larson confirmed that he created the now-defunct websites suiped.org and incelocalypse.today ― chat rooms that served as gathering places for pedophiles and violence-minded misogynists like himself. HuffPost contacted Larson after confirming that his campaign website shared an IP address with these forums, among others. His sites were terminated by their domain host on Tuesday.

On the phone, he was open about his pedophilia and seemingly unfazed about his long odds of attaining government office.

link

Another article:

link
Finally, an honest politician.
Try again tomorrow laugh ...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ess-continues-dems-to-blame#Post12893763
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Finally, an honest politician.

smile yup ...

The story of my life, A day late and a dollar short
Is he running on the Islamic ticket?
Originally Posted by jk16

Sounds more like a democrat...apart from the honesty bit, that is just a bit odd for them.
Originally Posted by DryPowder
I think I'm going to win the internet today.

Congressional Candidate In Virginia Admits He’s A Pedophile

From the article:

Nathan Larson, a 37-year-old accountant from Charlottesville, Virginia, is running for Congress as an independent candidate in his native state. He is also a pedophile, as he admitted to HuffPost on Thursday, who has bragged in website posts about raping his late ex-wife.

In a phone call, Larson confirmed that he created the now-defunct websites suiped.org and incelocalypse.today ― chat rooms that served as gathering places for pedophiles and violence-minded misogynists like himself. HuffPost contacted Larson after confirming that his campaign website shared an IP address with these forums, among others. His sites were terminated by their domain host on Tuesday.

On the phone, he was open about his pedophilia and seemingly unfazed about his long odds of attaining government office.

link

Another article:

link

Pedophiles need to run for their lives, not office.

He's probably suicidal believing someone will cap him at a campaign rally and also be the only person who attends. I suppose amatuer hecklers will go.
As absurd as this clown is don't forget roy moore got 49% of the vote in Alabama.
Originally Posted by Crazydog
As absurd as this clown is don't forget roy moore got 49% of the vote in Alabama.

48.4 actually. Seems like a lot of people didn't believe the lady's not reporting these things for decades. I find it questionable, too.
Shouldn't we at least let him use the public restroom of his own choosing?
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Shouldn't we at least let him use the public restroom of his own choosing?

Suppose you would be for letting him choose which rope he could have for his hanging too?
Yes I certainly would, if only that was the cure for abhorrent freaks in this country.
Yes I certainly would, if only that was the cure for abhorrent freaks in this country.

I think it is the cure, and if it isn't I am still willing to give a whirl just in case.
Once again, we agree. grin
Once again, we agree. grin

The majority do agree on these things, there are just a few loud-mouthed left-wing nuts that keep dragging their heels and screwing everything up.

I'm sure at one time folks laughed at Barney Frank running for office.
Originally Posted by jk16

He's a member of the Pizza Party.
So Piddles has decided to get into politics aye..........
Originally Posted by DryPowder

The story of my life, A day late and a dollar short

Ha, ha that's my line, wink, wink.
Originally Posted by RickyD

Pedos who join gov. or clergy groups likely do so cause they know theres safety and protection in numbers.. wink
a bullet in the back of the head and a cold lonely ditch.
Originally Posted by Starman

Pedos who join gov. or clergy groups likely do so cause they know theres safety and protection in numbers.. wink

[Linked Image]
Holy schit!

Is that Alec Baldwin?

48.4 actually. Seems like a lot of people didn't believe the lady's not reporting these things for decades. I find it questionable, too.

And just where are they know?????????????????????

And to take it one step farther, where was she the day after the election. Did she fall off the face of the earth, or she doesn't consider it important any longer. Maybe she was embarrassed because his autograph wasn't on her picture. I wonder how much she got from the democraps for making that charge?

Looks like it's time to put another troll on ignore. Crazydog showed his colors pretty quickly for a dip schitt.
From your Subject field, I thought you were going to give us another Bill Clinton quote.
Yep, and Roy Moore is sueing her over the issue. Hope the Dems can pay her lawyer and court costs.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Holy schit!

Is that Alec Baldwin?

I do believe you are correct. “Crazy dog” is Alec Baldwin’s cyber screen name.
Rape is a disgusting word and should be substituted with “surprise sex” in the future.

Family site.

Thank you.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

Looks like it's time to put another troll on ignore. Crazydog showed his colors pretty quickly for a dip schitt.

Just a new handle for one of our resident trolls...

nothing new here....

thinks laying low since FEB and it will be harder to sniff him out...

DumbocRAT logic.....assuming anyone but them are real stupid...
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Holy schit!

Is that Alec Baldwin?

LOL
© 24hourcampfire