Home
This was sent to me via email...obviously wasn't built last weekend but still a cool pic...wheres your rifle when you need it, eh?

Some folks who live on the Hillside area of Anchorage just built this playground in their yard last weekend for their 3 and 4 year-old boys. The next morning, the mom woke up to this scene.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Hmmmm,

Think I'd have the boys play inside for a while... Till they're about 16.

That would get my attention for sure.

Don
"Hmmmm,

Think I'd have the boys play inside for a while... Till they're about 16."

Ditto,,or station mom with a BAR nearby.
Yep, BAR and bar-b-q nearby. You "kids" play nice or....

Aw, heck, it's just a small barnyard sans proper fences. Those tasty morsels would be gone in short order if one just butchered as needed.

What do you expect on the hillside in Anchorage anyway? They don't build up there because it's just like downtown.
Add a fire pit on the side of the playground and you could have a fine hog roast. Beer and slow fire roasted bear is delicious.
How much are those sets? I think I know where to set up a couple...
Matt,
Don't think you have enough ammo for all four. Might need to install a drowning pool................grin
Hey Carrot Top,

You boys from PH ought not to be dyeing your poly bears and shipping them to the unsuspecting in Alaska City.
I might be able to swing it if I strap on the brass catcher and get the woman on the loadin bench. They may be close enough for a hand grenade?
Substitute bears on playground for cops in the illustration below:
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire