Home
I have next week off and am willing to drive to get it.

Anybody have any Alliant 300MP powder?
I have some but SW Montana is a pretty long drive from your part of the world.
It’s tough to come by
Look at firearms-world.com
Originally Posted by sidepass
Look at firearms-world.com

Have you ever ordered from them? Looks awful scammy to me.
Have not. Put 4 lbs in the cart to see if it would put it there. Appears they have a minimum order. Did you look for reviews? I will.
Stay away they say. Wow, man glad you had a vibe. So sorry , think I will double and triple check before offering up vendors. I have found hard to find components in small town business's so will often do expanded searches. I'll try em before recommending them.
Where are you in NE SoDak? I'm in southerwestern Montana, but will be in southeastern Montana in about 3 weeks and have enough 3100 to spare some.
Grab some Lilgun, if you can find it.

Very similar burn rate to MP300, and Lilgun was also designed for 410 loads.
Originally Posted by k22hornet
Grab some Lilgun, if you can find it

Good luck on that... Li'l Gun was one of the first powders to disappear during the last "shortage," the reason I started using 3100.....
Powder Valley lists Lilgun right now. Doesn't mean it will be there when you order I have found out in the past.
Lil Gun everywhere down here now. Just bought some myself
If u was close to Northern Arkansas. I have 2 unopen cans of 300MP. Only powder i could find at the time for squirrel loads. But the next day i fount 410 powder. Lil gun is easy to come by here. And 296 Winchester too. I loaded up 35 boxes 410 3 inch in 5's and 6's. I use it squirrel crow and qauil hunting.
© 24hourcampfire