Home
Posted By: Ltdshooter WTB 16ga SXS - 08/24/23
All,
Looking for a nice upland 16ga side by side. Would prefer an English stocked gun with fairly open chokes or tubes and a 28" or longer set of barrels. If anyone out there has something they are looking to part with, please let me know.
Thanks!
Eric
Posted By: MT_DD_FAN Re: WTB 16ga SXS - 08/25/23
Did you see this nice double that Bruce has for sale on the campfire?
Simson 16ga SxS, DT, Extractors, 28" IM & Full , 2 3/4" chambers
Not exactly what you seem to want but chokes are easily opened up.
Good luck with your search!
Posted By: Ky221 Re: WTB 16ga SXS - 08/25/23
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...tt-merkel-1620-16ga-shotgun#Post18697416
Posted By: rsk Re: WTB 16ga SXS - 08/28/23
I have a beautifully rebuilt/updated JP Sauer side-by-side in 16ga that might be of interest. Restocked in beautiful English walnut, action case colored, tight on face, barrels re-blacked and also modernized with choke tubes installed. Straight grip, splinter fore end, and of course double triggers. The gun has seen virtually no use since the rebuild, so it is in at least 98% condition.

If this is of interest let me know via PM and provide me with an email address and/or cell phone number, and I'll take a few photos and send them your way. I've not given much previous thought to selling or pricing, but will get to that point if you are potentially interested.

Rick
Posted By: Bullhead Re: WTB 16ga SXS - 09/11/23
Pm sent to rsk
Posted By: OldLeo Re: WTB 16ga SXS - 12/31/23
If OP hasnt found one, I may part with an Ugartechea AOC 16ga, 28", IC/IC
Posted By: Ltdshooter Re: WTB 16ga SXS - 01/05/24
Please send me a PM when you can.
Posted By: OldLeo Re: WTB 16ga SXS - 01/06/24
Dont have enough posts. More active on the upland journal. My email is [email protected]
Posted By: Ltdshooter Re: WTB 16ga SXS - 02/10/24
Bought the Ugartechea AOC 16ga, 28", IC/IC from OldLeo. This guy is 100%+ and someone you want to deal with in any transaction. OldLeo; Thank you... This SXS is a very welcome addition to the shotty collection.
© 24hourcampfire