Home
I Started working part-time for a small company a couple years ago.... we make poligic fishing lures. All lures are america hand made.... we take pride in what we made ...here are a couple pictures.... any interest just PM me and I can give you further details.

Attached picture 20230523_085749.jpg
Attached picture 20230523_085731.jpg
I'm trying hard not to laugh at a guy living in Montana making and selling Saltwater lures.
I would have to agree .... kinda odd ... but we know how to make quality lures and lures that catch fish constantly.
* Pelagic
Originally Posted by Mgw619
* Pelagic

Give him a break - he's from Kalispell, not Kona smirk
Forgive me guys ... spell check is not my friend 😒
Originally Posted by afireguy
I Started working part-time for a small company a couple years ago.... we make poligic fishing lures. All lures are america hand made.... we take pride in what we made ...here are a couple pictures.... any interest just PM me and I can give you further details.

They're nice looking lures mate ! Here's a few I made recently. I prefer to superglue the skirts on as apposed to tying them on with wax rigging floss. I also do the body first then attach were the skirts fit later.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Nice job on the lure, really like those those realistic eyes..... do you make them ?

We do a full one piece body with two oval saddles. Here is one with multi jets.....we make many different styles and personalized custom designs.

Attached picture 20230703_084617.jpg
Originally Posted by afireguy
Nice job on the lure, really like those those realistic eyes..... do you make them ?

We do a full one piece body with two oval saddles. Here is one with multi jets.....we make many different styles and personalized custom designs.

I buy the eyes on Ebay.com.au. I like putting the circular saddles on later - just gotta hope the holes line up. I'm sure that jethead puts out a good smoke trail. Personally, I just like using flat faced pushers as they seem to work best for me.

Flave, is that you??
© 24hourcampfire