I had 3 " financial advisors". The first one didn't know anything. Chrged 4.25% for a Franklin bond fund ( FKUSX).. It lost money when the stock market was going very well in 2011. The next one was asl at a bank. He sold me franklin funds with another 4% load... At least he diversified. The next one was so awful that I left after 2 yrs. I still track his funds he sold me and most are still doing terrible to this day and I left in 2015. I have Fidelity, I can buy anything for almost nothing , very little ex. ratio , no load and a dollar to sell a stock. They charge a few cents per thousand to sell a stock. I am not keeping up with the market , especially after last year . The market gained 25% last yr. and I only gained 3.6% . However, in 2022 , the market lost 19% and I gained 6%.. so, I ma steady. Most years though I am very close to the S&P 500. I have stocks, Stock ETF's and some Bond ETF's.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23