Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC
And Trump is going to release his tax returns,
NO CANDIDATE IS UNDER LEGAL OBLIGATION TO RELEASE TAX RETURNS. WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THEM?

-Because he said he would.

was going to balance the budget,
The BUDGET AND SPENDING ARE A MATTER FOR CONGRESS. ALL A POTUS DOES IS SIGN IT.

-Again, he signed a budget that added nearly 8 billion to the debt, when he said he’d balance the budget. The POTUS is required by law to produce a comprehensive budget to Congress every year.

and his health care plan was coming in two weeks.
IT WAS PUT FORTH. JOHN McCAIN KILLED IT. AGAIN THINGS OF THIS MATTER ARE FOR CONGRESS.

-John McCain died in August of 2018, Trump left office in 2021. In 2020, Trump promised a replacement for Obamacare 5 times. Btw, those promises were two years after McCain died.

Not to mention Covid was under control,
HE NEVER SAID IT WOULD BE UNDER CONTROL. BUT HE SAID HE WOULD FAST TRACK A VACCINE WHICH HE DID AND HE TRIED TO PREVENT TRAVEL FROM CHINA IN AN ATTEMPT TO KEEP IT OUT OF THE NATION AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THE DEMs IN CONGRESS WENT NUTS ABOUT THAT AND CALLED HIM A XENOPHOBE.

-here is one of his exact quotes
β€œ …when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

the stock market would plummet when Biden was elected,
IT DID. IT IS COMING BACK BUT WITH INFLATION NONE OF THE GAINS ARE REAL, THEY ONLY EXIST ON PAPER

The market never plummeted. The DOW is currently up 22% under Biden, and over 27% at its record high.

and he knew nothing about the payments to Stormy Daniels.
THE STUFF COMING OUT IN COURT PRETTY MUCH PUT THIS ON COHEN. AND WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT HE DID WITH HIS MONEY WHEN HE WAS A PRIVATE CITIZEN?

-Under Oath David Pecker has said Trump knew about all of it. He stated that in Trumps opinion, Daniels actually owned him $24 million for violating the hush money deal.

I could keep going and going.
I HAVE NO DOUBT YOU CAN COME UP WITH MORE BS.

-Everything I stated is a fact.

Why would Biden debate a serial liar whose followers won’t even hold him accountable for his lies, and worse yet, hang on all the lies he says?
WHY WOULDN'T HE? IF JOEY IS SO GOOD THEN HE SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH A DEBATE. THE ACTUAL QUESTION IS WHY IS JOEY SO TERRIFIED OF HIM THAT HE HIDES AND SENT HIS DOJ ON ATTACK?

Two Words for you. Grand Jury. Actually, multiple Grand Juries.
SO WHAT? YOU CAN INDICT A HAM SANDWICH AT A GRAND JURY AND A GRAND JURY IS NOT A CONVICTION

You are stuck on stupid.
NOPE BUT YOU DAMN SURE ARE BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT REFUTE A SINGLE POINT I MADE IN REPLY TO YOUR IDIOCY.

Going through life as a moron is a bad life choice. You should do something about it.

That’s all you have? No real rebuttal? Of course that’s all you guys ever do because you have no rebuttal.

And Joey's 50 years of lies? Want to discuss them?

Trump probably told more lies in his first week than Joe had his entire life. Funny how you try and twist it back to Biden without acknowledging Trump was arguably the least truthful president in history.

I was wrong, you're not a moron. You're a full fledged retard.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!