Where did I get it? I had it on back order since last fall with Graff and Sons. I checked their website yesterday and discovered they had 1 lb and 8 lb containers. I asked why they didn't ship. The order disappeared. I also discovered that Powder Valley had it. So I called around Tucson and was surprised that Sportsman's warehouse had it. I drove over and got a few lbs.

As early as tomorrow I intend to try the 160 gr accubonds in both 7 rem mag rifles.

This powder was billed as being formulated similar to RL-17 with a longer burning curve. I am not sure that it is the case. I am awaiting an e-mail from a representative from Alliant. He is the person I talked to last September. Back then I was told over the phone that Nitrochemie would be formulating it to have similar characteristics to RL-17 with a longer burning curve. It was also supposed to be resistent to temperature changes. RL-17's canister says it is a extreme powder but 4000 MR's canister doesn't say it nor does it say it on Alliant's website.

To be continued.