Originally Posted by Mike70560
Steve,

Good to see you posting. How about a couple of pictures of your hunt.

I spent a month in Zim this year. We hunted 12 days in the Omay. It was enjoyable because I was in decent shape from riding my bike. Thanks for the help in getting started.

I am thinking about Uganda in the next year or two. CAR seems interesting also. Safari Lawyer is headed to CAR shortly. Cannot wait for the report.

Hi Mike!!!
Thanks, I read your report, looks like you and your wife had a wonderful time. But who the heck brings a sport jacket and an evening dress on a safari? grin I'll post up some pics from CAR tonite.

I spoke with S-L last week. I really wanted to make sure he was successful in securing Kocho camp. (which he did) Uganda sounds interesting, if your going solo , maybe we could check it out together.

Ya, bikes are where it's at for overall conditioning. I've hired a coach for this next race, www.tourdivide.org

My CAR, LDE hunt was a dang breeze due to my cycling. We walked 25-35K four days straight following the same herd till I killed at noon on day 5. I felt zero effect form the walking. The Bongo hunting you just sit in a chair, so how hard is that?

Take care Mike, your one of the good guys out there.

Steve