HR IC

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
ya'

Great pix.

May have to find me some Schlitz. Ain't had one of those in years. Swilled down a Pabst not too long ago. Reminded me of what I hadn't missed........

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The "original formula" Schlitz that's out there isn't too bad for an American adjunct lager.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Here's who's driving the PBR resurgence:

[Linked Image]

Hipsters.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by mathman
The "original formula" Schlitz that's out there isn't too bad for an American adjunct lager.
10/4

I’ve long enjoyed Negra Modelo
[Linked Image]

Enjoyed Xingu a time or two
[Linked Image]

The Smuttynose Old Brown Dog ale is right tasty
[Linked Image]

312 ain’t half bad IMHO
[Linked Image]

Luv the Leffe Brune and Blonde
[Linked Image]

Even found some Tripels and Quads I like
[Linked Image]

And pix are like beer,

One’s too many and six is not enough

Ya’

GWB

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by mathman
Here's who's driving the PBR resurgence:

[Linked Image]

Hipsters.

Couple of guys are opening up a craft brewing company about 1 mile from my house in two weeks.

Already stopped in and got my own Growler.

[Linked Image]

May have to install the Uber app. Sure don't need a DWI at my age.

JAPPFT,

GWB

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Looks like that Ithaca 37 Corn Cob has some stories to tell

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Sam those are some great pics, I especially like the fourth one, looks like our local Table Rock mountains. G Dub still love the vast variety of fares you enjoy. I have enjoyed the likes myself for years. I have been blessed getting paid for offering great beverages to people for over thirty years. I have been to the big 3 breweries in the states, AB, Miller, Coors, and countless other, craft breweries. This is a great time in the beverage industry trying the local fair wherever you are. It reminds me of a trip to Italy in each town there were a couple wines that ruled the roost. Played right you would be drinking, eating, and sleeping in there house. We all could learn from this, taking a complete stranger in, offering your best, food, wine, sleeping quarters, for not a dime, just for being another human!!!!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar Tits never figured you for one to be worried about leg room. Lol. Did find one of your relatives DOA this week. Sorry for your loss. [Linked Image]

Let the sniveling commence.

Last edited by fredIII; 02/14/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A mile? Hell, get a skateboard grin

Nice photos Sam and G.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
SamO this guy said he's heard of you. [Linked Image]

I was name dropping. Helped a buddy check fence

[Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 02/15/16.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Elkchunter,

Now THAT is some seriously FUNNY schit!

Texan...ain'tcha'?!?

Laughing!

Wow +P+++!.............

Shefire,

As per always,be sure and cite the word(s) that were too "long" or too "Technical" for you.

Then feel free to refresh the Whine and Excuses,as to why you never have or will,turn a lick. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'dubya',

Always fascinating,to watch a dumbfhuqk laude amazingly low "standards". Here's to Baiting a Schithole,bein' the pinnacle of your "Adventures". Congratulations?!?

The Texas Version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Gomer,

Dangle a pic of "your" 54(s). Ain't it a right proper fhuqking Dichotomy,that everyone can...but you? Congratulations?!?

You are in soooooo fhuqking far over your pointy head,it's just simply a shame you are devoid the foggiest fhuqking notion of an inkling,to the magnitude of that oblivious hilarity. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'lia,

Ain't it a fhuqking fascinating constant,as to how much "your" pics improve...when you got to pilferin' plagiarized pixels offa the Interweb? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Fredrica,

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

REALLY some high zoot stuff going on there,with your hairnet and minimum wage. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,you Drooling Dumbfhuqk.

As an aside...do Green Cows cost extry?

Laughing!................

Sammo,

Tough enough to suffer a 'cob on a Model 12 and it's sad to see someone lose a bet big enough,to suffer an Ithaca to start with. Congratulations?!?

Beautiful pics.

WCH,

You still suck a mean ass.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!..............

math',

Tough to get giddy about a schit rig,with schit riggin' and schit suds...especially when one is tryin' to pawn off the sham as being "something"...with a straight face.

Just sayin'

Hint.

Mi',

Schit Riggin' ain't much of a "story",except to folks who "do" as "much" as you. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

300WM,

I'd take a morning in the REAL Outdoors,over ALL of the suds suffering you cite.

No fhuqking wonder Texans gotta drink so much,to suffer their fenced surroundings.

Laughing!...................

'Mooner,

That'd be entrapment...condoning pixels THAT schitty.

Hint.

Just tryin' to keep you outta trouble.

Thank me later.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]
200# of aluminum cans and this bad boy will be mine and once I get it greased up with some 90 weight it will be epic.
Oshitmighteven slap the bad mofo on a blued walnut 5mm rem and centurion 32gn the beast in gopher heaven. Can I get an Amen. Say you are ok sugar tits positive thoughts, only positive thoughts. The calf was Irish. With your high eyeQ and being a leprechaun I'm surprised you missed that.

Last edited by fredIII; 02/14/16.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Stumpy.....

According to my AK Trailer Park Backwoods Gibberish Decoder Ring...

Doubt if you could come up with a word big enough for me to not understand... I mean your typing or language skills wouldn't get you advancing to the third grade in today's low standard education system....

I mean, face it... Your Lab is a better speller, a better typer than you, has a better working knowledge of the English Language....plus he's always sober... Smarter Looking Too and probably had better hygiene standards...

Yeah, I realize you can't lick your nuts like your Lab, and I am sure you are envious of the fact that he can and you can't... maybe if you put bacon grease on yours, he'll lick them clean for ya...

pour some bacon grease on that Que Ball of a head, and I'm sure he'll shine that up nice and pretty also...

But do thank him for making you not look as bad as you really are...and thank him for typing your posts to make them more legible...That sure is a darn good dog...Labs usually are...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by fredIII
[Linked Image]
200# of aluminum cans and this bad boy will be mine and once I get it greased up with some 90 weight it will be epic.
Oshitmighteven slap the bad mofo on a blued walnut 5mm rem and centurion 32gn the beast in gopher heaven. Can I get an Amen. Say you are ok sugar tits positive thoughts, only positive thoughts. The calf was Irish. With your high eyeQ and being a leprechaun I'm surprised you missed that.

I mounted a vintage 4 power Tasco on a Howa this evening...

one of those $24.95 ones... tough scopes...

recoil proof, good enough glass, and they stay sealed when you clean your rifle in the creek...

and good enough to hit those 1,000 yd targets on your 100 yd range...

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

The one thing for CERTAIN about you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks is,that when it's all said and done...there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done. Congratulations?!?

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". You "lucky" kchunt.

Don't "forget" to include some pics of your halfa-cab Soccer Mom Pavement Pounding Bitch Mobile in "action",with your well "thoughout" blueprints,on the otherside of fences in their compelling Dink,Rat and Days Old Buck "accomplishments". Laughing!

You "hard chargers" REALLY get after it.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

You justify being a strung-out Geriatric Candy Striper,any fhuqking way which "works" "best" for you.

You are doing "great".

Elkchunt,

Your uncanny knack for composition,unequaled eye for detail and ability to catch colors...takes Photography to the next level. Congratulations?!?

If Dog Schit is a "level".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Once again he proves his fascination and admiration for everyone on this forum. The flattery is boundless.

LAUGHING

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I used to be offended by The Troll's egotistical nonsense- even if he evidently is knowledgeable about a fairly narrow range of topics- now I truly pity him. More so, I pity the people who live close to him for having to suffer his inanities on a daily basis.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
I used to be offended by The Troll's egotistical nonsense- even if he evidently is knowledgeable about a fairly narrow range of topics- now I truly pity him. More so, I pity the people who live close to him for having to suffer his inanities on a daily basis.

Hence why I claim his wife is a bigger saint than Mother Theresa.... she's got more patience than the pope....

any other woman, he'd have a head with a big flat spot on top from getting hit with a cast iron frying pan on a regular basis, instead of that bowling ball for a head....

Ya gotta love Stumpy tho....who else do ya know who is so narcissistic when he has little reason to?... He's a Legend in his own mind... but sure has a great dog and lucked out with a good wife...

Who says God doesn't pity the Fools?

and now if Schtick had typed this post, it would read like this:

alkndf[owher ponr cpi erjhe[adgjeiu'fanmfyl NJNMERNDnN SJFISRMIJDMA NFieadmelmidghn djowenhdujOLUMEIDMEHN JHONWERNS
h;lejnDPCY;dfhgkldsfg

fhwiansnmejuind JGJh3e;;lnjsPN2385YTSMDF-NSN= nehpngfpin i4wr
fdpw4iun pdjgp0n dfuer piaFN P[GNP0RYTnghnkdya;n fgh3fugmsuhq
lkrndfio

dfnewrh pdfhnn sjfdyjn$spidfm BNEMAMNmndm ddjehglkchskdugns

waffin......

dsfkhcgnm

And that would have been when he was sober...

its much better when he has his Lab type it for him...who speaks English.....Schitck speaks Klingeon in case you didn't know what language AK Trailer Park Gibberish is based on...

actually Schitck is a Jedi Knight, of the Yoda Order...he's Yoda's love child....

Page 39 of 120 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1minute, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 1234, 57 invisible), 1,955 guests, and 1,081 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,903
Posts18,498,149
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.