-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 46 of 120 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 119 120
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kaleb, had you just thrown your rifle into that creek it would be the perfect picture! laugh

HR IC

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by moosemike
Kaleb, had you just thrown your rifle into that creek it would be the perfect picture! laugh

Not sure kaleb is that stupid I mean cool.

Great pics guys.

I would need a cosigner for the gas those horses burn. Who in the phuqck is so proud they can (by) 29.91$ in gas that it requires a photo OPPORTUNITY. Holy chit it's sad.

Last edited by fredIII; 02/18/16.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dooshmike,

It's down nearly a coupla bucks.

These are The Good Old Days and I very much enjoy,how Window Lickers are less the perspective.

Bless their hearts................

Sammo,

I almost locked a door...once.

Laughing!

For some reason,I don't much fret The World running on water,rather than oil.

Hint.

Just saying.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'ben,

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend...almost as much as you do.

Though for VERY different reason(s). Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Kaleb,

Funnier than fhuqk,that hopping a fence and settin' atop a sack of schit is an "accomplishment". Here's to your low "standards" and how easily same are arranged. Congratulations?!?

Got to laughing so hard yesterday afternoon,that I didn't arrange pics in the totality of their chronological order. Google it.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

One crosses a river here,by simply walkin' across feesh...no matter the depth. I reckon a horse would be handy to ride Clam Diggin',beings it's the only place they could go. You "lucky" kchunts and "all" your "opportunities". Laughing!

Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

That is some REALLY "rugged" country,where you schlep your Dog & Pony Show. Laughing!

Have never heard of a "223AI",exactly WTF is one of them? In fairness however,you do know how to get a rest.

I'm crying,I'm laughing sooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!! You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a gawwdamned fhuqking RIOT!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'Nut,

I'll feign my "surprise",that the best you can do is a plagiarized Hurt Feelers Report. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

I was on fhuqking FIRE yesterday,with the Faux MK12 SPR/10x MQ/75Hornies,as well as the 18.5" 270 and105's. Google it and then you can say you've "seen" one.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Fair to middlin' atmosphere,not too terribly much fog and modest winds. Supposed to schit & get today and dat ball is already rollin'. Think I'll give it a smidge to swell creeks,then I'll catch the tailend of a Milford flood and dredge Chrome. While you set on your couchbound kchunt and wait to read about it and eyefhuqk the Splendid Pixels. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'v8r,

As per always...LOVE "your" "pics".

Laughing!

You DUMBEST of fhuqks,are a riot!

Congratulations?!?..................

Fredrica,

Them goggles will look "GREAT" with your blued/walnut Goat Fhuqk Blueprint,schit mounts,schit glass,schit boolits,your Soccer Mom Pavement Pounding Bitch Mobile and yet another fhuqking fenced forked-horn that's been dead a coupla days before you found it. You "hard charger" you. Hell...it ain't but hardly 8 months away,before you "get" to connect them "dots". Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

What sorta interest rate and payment plan didja' "score".

When mightcha' factor as being the next BIG Day,when you go outside? Do tell about them "particulars",along with your "role" in the schitty video. Dare ya'.

Kudos for almost being nearly able to orient a fenced plastic cow peecture,in it's correct form. ALMOST.

Bless your heart and your BEST efforts.

TheBitchingSniveler,

Stupidity ain't a "game",but I reckon you gotta tell yourself fhuqking SOMETHING...with all that you "do" and "know". Congratulations?!?

Don't pinch a finger in a gate and chip a nail.

Bless your heart.

'NZ,

I'm oft imitated,yet never equalled...butcha' cain't blame The Paper Hat Brigade for doing their "best". Few things more soothin',than a chorus of couchbound kchunts singin' The Blues and Polishing Turds.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

I'll feign my "surprise",that the best you can do is a plagiarized Hurt Feelers Report. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

I was on fhuqking FIRE yesterday,with the Faux MK12 SPR/10x MQ/75Hornies,as well as the 18.5" 270 and105's. Google it and then you can say you've "seen" one.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Fair to middlin' atmosphere,not too terribly much fog and modest winds. Supposed to schit & get today and dat ball is already rollin'. Think I'll give it a smidge to swell creeks,then I'll catch the tailend of a Milford flood and dredge Chrome. While you set on your couchbound kchunt and wait to read about it and eyefhuqk the Splendid Pixels. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Bull Schit,

Surprised you weren't arranging POI/POA with a rimfire at a mile or a K Hornet at 2 miles, you lying sack of horse chit. Laffin'!

Why you fuggin' around with a faux? I shoot the real thing regularly. Hooked up with some buds a few days ago and burnt caps at a high rate via several things you've probably never even read about, but maybe seen one in a magazine. There's a hint for you.

You wouldn't know a 'truck' if it ran over your stupid little azz. This one's in PB. Had to get it and others there while the gettin' is good. You can Google that!
[Linked Image]

Now you can at least say you've seen one. Laffin'!

You spend so much time posting on here that there is no way you venture more than 15 foot off the back porch. You poor little bastid.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Brigade music! grin

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
New picture new day. Pretty day at that. Been riding today with my wife ran home to pull the ribs off the smoker for lunch. No need for congratulations anyone not scared of horses can do it.

[Linked Image]

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Got me a dog too. Her name is blackie.....grin

[Linked Image]

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Tiny Twig,

The first 3 lines of that last response were actually in half-assed, half intelligent English, then it rapidly went downhill.

Thus confirming that every response is written over a matter of hours and God knows how many tips of the bottle later, before the submit button is hit. Got to really savor those 2 posts per day, huh?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Stinkystick would really impress us with all of his photography especially if had a picture of his High School Diploma. Til then, we will just understand he is best qualified with wearing a size 44 jacket and a size 4 hard hat. If it was not for the paste and stick feature his wife made for him, he could not even finish the illiterate statements he drivels here.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Sugar tits if I were you I would be scared chitless of a guy that kills dinks.

Big day tomorrow I might buy some gas. Oh [bleep] that's funnY

90 weight, did makiflee get your balls all lubed up for you? He sure rushed to your aid. You must have a picture of him phuqcking hutch.

Last edited by fredIII; 02/19/16.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Stihl hat is going to spark some commentary.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Believe it or not that guy has burned more chain than most.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Nut,

You CLUELESS Do NOTHING Fhuqk...bless your heart.

That thing couldn't get going "fast" enough,to get out of YOUR way. Hell...even Hillary Clinton,Oprah Winfrey and Martha Stewart have suffered having to gawk something soooooooooo plebian. Laughing!

Mebbe,fill out another Hurt Feelers Report?!?

'buck,

Never heard of 'em.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Especially when REpaintin' The Electric Chair.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Or buildin' a 6BR repeater magbox for a 1-8" Hawk Hill no-turn 18-incher.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Wish I'd seen a crane.

Kaleb,

Who's riding who?

Shade in the Summer,warmth in the Winter and sumptin' to pull the plow. You "lucky" kchunt.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!..................

'Mi,

Didja' ALMOST leave the house today?

Didn't think so.

Bless your heart.

'6mm,

Bitchin' avatar and killer sig line.

Laughing!

You REALLY "get after it".

Bless your heart.

Fredrica,

I'll feign my "surprise" that ALL your Soccer Mom Pavement Pounding Bitch Mobile,Goat Fhuqk blueprints,keen "insight" and "hard charging" ways can muster...is a forked-horn and the "luxury" of saying you "know" a washed-up Cutter,who is a Turd Polisher like you. You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

'fight,

It's a Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk MAINSTAY...to be ALL hat and no Ranch.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Insert token response here.....

I'm on the ropes...

Bitchin sig line sugar tits. You must really care. LMAO

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick
'Nut,

You CLUELESS Do NOTHING Fhuqk...bless your heart.

That thing couldn't get going "fast" enough,to get out of YOUR way. Hell...even Hillary Clinton,Oprah Winfrey and Martha Stewart have suffered having to gawk something soooooooooo plebian. Laughing!

Mebbe,fill out another Hurt Feelers Report?!?

Damm- That's ALL you got? I consider it an honor to have moved to the TOP of your list. Big Grin.

Here is another award for 'all' you've done (as requested). You lying little imp. Laffin'!
[Linked Image]

Funny as fugg that you decided against saying more about a faux Mk12 or anything class III you stupid little schit.

'Steered' clear on your super fuggin haulers too? I'm friggin rolling on the floor at your clueless little azz.

Don't let the cat get your tongue...

Bless YOUR heart!

Last edited by 1Nut; 02/19/16.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have a feeling that Da Buck might bottom out the Taco when he attempts the drive to the coop this morning.

We will find out in a an hour or two if there is still frost in the ground.

Until then enjoy some rare prototype footage...

Rez Clubbin' music.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
SamOlson,

Is the ground still frozen in the the video. Memories of my youth in the spring, until you hit a large spot where the ground had thawed. Then it was tow ropes, chains, lot's of both .

Flyer

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good to see Supertramp getting some run here. They were a pretty solidband.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Heavysquawker,

Should you ever be able to afford a camera,or steal one(the most likely scenario)...be sure to take a pic of the day you step Outdoors.

It WILL be fhuqking funny!

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

'Nut,

1000 words. Now you can say you've "seen" one...you "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!

Pinned blocks have no equal,Douglas is easy to slap around and I've a "hunch" that a Lever' fueled Hornie 75HPBT at 2800fps+...prolly slaps MK 262 Mod1 fodder around a bit. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I wonder if S/S Stoner's added COAL would lend itself well to the fray?!?

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

It would seem that 10 Mils on the windshield,might could be a touch handy,whether UKD or in Laser Tag.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

When you feel like plagiarizin' yet another Hurt Feelers Report,on the average how long do it take you to fill it out,with all that heartfelt angst and copious insecurity you schlep. Just ballpark it.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Sammo,

KILLER pics and kudos on some of the videos almost bein' "your's".

Congratulations?!?

'01,

Yep...nothin' is "scarier" than mud on flat ground.

I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!

Wow +P++!,you gals REALLY "get after it".

Laughing!..............

Dooshmike,

Never heard of 'em.

'Zeppelin with the Amp turned to "11",with Fool In The Rain is how to start a tear in the early AM.

Coffe is made,crummy is warm and there just might be a few rifles in tow.

Film at 11:00.....................

Page 46 of 120 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

346 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 257 mag, 264mag, 160user, 320090T, 33 invisible), 1,474 guests, and 988 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,866
Posts18,497,401
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.