Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 50 of 120 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 119 120
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
It's funny how when people make fun of stick his internet friends act like he's really setting the hook. Maybe with some but some people really are just making fun of him. Nothing more nothing less. It's not just him though. Several get dumped on.

HR IC

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Kaleb
It's funny how when people make fun of stick his internet friends act like he's really setting the hook. Maybe with some but some people really are just making fun of him. Nothing more nothing less. It's not just him though. Several get dumped on.

Setting the hook...hardly.

But there is the distinct possibility that you are providing Stick with endless amusement and entertainment.

I just come here for the pictures of things I will never see with mine own eyes.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This thread is never not funny.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If I resided in Alaska with all it has to offer, I do believe I'd much rather spend my money on a couple of good rifles and then hunt the critters most of us only get to dream about rather than burning all my money on 500 rifles and only shooting blacktails in the backyard. That's just me though.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jds44
If I resided in Alaska with all it has to offer, I do believe I'd much rather spend my money on a couple of good rifles and then hunt the critters most of us only get to dream about rather than burning all my money on 500 rifles and only shooting blacktails in the backyard. That's just me though.

That is an interesting observation.

HEY STICK, do you have any interesting rifles, preferably something utilising walnut, blued steel and fine taste?

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Setting the hook...hardly.

But there is the distinct possibility that you are providing Stick with endless amusement and entertainment.

I just come here for the pictures of things I will never see with mine own eyes.

Same here. Good thread really. Nice pictures back and forth with some guys. I will point out I never say anything to him first. All I have to do is post a pic. He makes fun and I do too. I'm sure he's just as entertaining to a few here as we are to him. Not everyone takes him so seriously.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Not sure those kind of rifles would fit his criteria. This is how he tests new guns.

Last edited by KenMi; 02/22/16.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

HEY STICK, do you have any interesting rifles, preferably something utilising walnut, blued steel and fine taste?

Maybe you missed his point? Or did something get lost in translation?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
That was a funny video. I get a kick out of the guys who talk about bull barrels too. They're the same ones who run out of shells for their 7 mm's.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Maybe you missed his point? Or did something get lost in translation?

Nothing has been lost in the translation, I merely equate "good rifles" with fine checkered walnut and rust blue steel.

It is already a given that the man has hunted and shot enough game.

And if you are spoiling for a bitch session then either wait for Stick to reply or go [bleep] yourself...as I am not interested in playing that particular game tonight.

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
No bitch session at all. As a matter of fact I don't think anyone was bitching about anything. Sorry if your feelings got hurt somehow.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

just fer schitz n giggles........

[Linked Image]

Merkel K3, 308 Win, Merkel K1, 7mm-08

[Linked Image]

Custom Sako A-III, Mannlicher, 7mm-08, by ITD Custom Guns

[Linked Image]

Winchester 1885, 375 H&H

[Linked Image]

Sako Riihimaki, 222 Rem (1955 mfg.date)

[Linked Image]

Custom Sauer 200, 30-06 Springfield

and a Nut N' Honey combo

[Linked Image]

Model 25, & 50 Ken Honeycutt customs. S-30V and Desert Ironwood

a reasonably recent photo of Ken Honeycutt custom set I picked up from the P.O. Box last Thursday before I headed to the Petting Zoo.

Ya'

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Those look real nice. My stepdad has one coming from him pretty soon. Lots of great choices when it comes to blades

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
one more HoneyCutt,

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

ya'

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

Dangle some pics of your "High Zoot" wares...I assure you,it will be FUNNIER than fhuqk! I'm unfamiliar with said projectiles and .30cals. Laughing!

82% on clays?!? No wonder you've a Blue Parking Permit. Congratulations?!?

No wonder how vital your Imagination and it's Pretend are to you. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

I'll post more pics as soon as you post some pics of the 'trucks' you know all about, or 'ALL' you do, and haul with a Taco, or the POI/POA arrangements at a mile with rimfires and K hornets. Laffin'

The particular rifle I was wringing out yesterday has...(gasp!)...a Leupy on top...Horror.

Yep, like I said, it was an off day. But you'd be lucky to gun 50% on that clays course and I would be more than surprised to see you break 20. I've seen more than a few brag about their 'ability' just to embarrass themselves at a high level. With that said, there are some that can better my average regularly. YOU ain't SOME. Grinnin'.

Looking forward to the weather report in the morning. Laffin'

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G,

Some really nice shootin' irons there. Knives too.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 1Nut
G,

Some really nice shootin' irons there. Knives too.

Geedubya never disappoints with his Pics for sure.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gee,
love the forearm doilies and rifled turkeys. grin

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Gee thanks for the current photos nice that your not living in the past

Page 50 of 120 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

331 members (1minute, 16gage, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 12savage, 48 invisible), 2,057 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,859
Posts18,497,158
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.