Hop To
Page 81 of 120 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 119 120
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Dammit, Shrap,you had to go and quote him and I see he's still fretting about my flight hours. How about " A few" during my thirty years of "Nothingness"?

Being belittled by 'stick is really an enormous endorsement. Who in their right mind would want to be a friend of that waste product, I've flushed better crap...

Me, I would hunt with him...and if the man should wish to hunt here I have extended the invite.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
HR IC

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by moosemike
No Ken, I believe Stick knows his stuff about guns, cameras , and logging . But everybody has areas of expertise and just because he knows a lot about a small range of issues doesn't make him a great guy.

Recognizing 'stick positively is like trying to find something good about cancer. I suppose you could always say "since I got cancer I've lost some weight "...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you weren't up the shrub,weren't on the lattice,never took the pics and are now feeling "vindicated" with a Pavement Pounding Poster Pictorial. You "lucky" kchunt! Congratulations?!?

Funnier yet,that your Retardation precludes you from controlling light and clipping your crayola text,via the "death grip" of your Lady Hands. I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing soooooooooooooooooooooo hard!!!

Your "hard charging" parking lot pics,really accentuate your "living" on the "edge". When you go for the throat,it is without mercy!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Little Dick,

I've been up many a shrub, and many elevated work platform. Cranes as well. But I understand that being an operations manager for a major, world-wide manufacturer is not in the same 'league' as cutting down trees-- heck you are so edgy you sometimes even use only one hand on the saw (or maybe you did back in 1982). WOW! Impressive schit.

It's only obvious that your inner fears of inferiority are expressed through obvious symptoms of NPD. After you google that, also refer to DSM-5 and DSM-IV-TR. Then Check ICD-10, F60.8. You will NOT understand what you are reading, and will most likely fall asleep trying. Let me know if you would like me to decipher.

I take exception to the "lady hands" comment. My wife refers to them as 'meat hooks'. A size 13 ring is nowhere near big enough (you indicate more insecurities by that comment, by the way). Laffin'!

P.S. My feet were nowhere near pavement when I took that pic for you. Look closely and figure it out. PM me in a few days after you can't.

Last edited by 1Nut; 03/09/16.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I first came to the campfire Stick was a big hero with a fan club and everyone repeating his gibberish.

Now not so much smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No Ken, I believe Stick knows his stuff about guns, cameras , and logging . But everybody has areas of expertise and just because he knows a lot about a small range of issues doesn't make him a great guy.

Recognizing 'stick positively is like trying to find something good about cancer. I suppose you could always say "since I got cancer I've lost some weight "...

As an aside I met a fellow tonight at work who has some 10 weeks or so to live as cancer is killing him, he has only a couple of teeth left, his legs and feet are crippled to the point of painful to look at, and his arms are missing a lot of muscle and have recently had serious surgery.
The man has a cheerful outlook and is wandering about the country in a van with his small dog as company.

I enjoyed chatting to him.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
When I first came to the campfire Stick was a big hero with a fan club and everyone repeating his gibberish.

Now not so much smile

Sticks opinions and mine own on firearms differ quite markedly, his pictures however are very good.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JSTUART

As an aside I met a fellow tonight at work who has some 10 weeks or so to live as cancer is killing him, he has only a couple of teeth left, his legs and feet are crippled to the point of painful to look at, and his arms are missing a lot of muscle and have recently had serious surgery.
The man has a cheerful outlook and is wandering about the country in a van with his small dog as company.

Kind of puts things in perspective.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

TheBitchingSniveler,

I've less than zero intent to "get" you,but am happy to leave slack on the rope,so you can obliviously extoll your MAGNIFICENT Stupidity and hilarious Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Ohhhh! You got me again, you kidder you. (Laughing also) Oh, and bless your heart too little buddy.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Kind of puts things in perspective.

Yes, it did for me.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

is that what the doctor sees when he looks into Stumpy's ears with an otoscope?
Yup.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well Stewie...

I doubt if I'd care to hunt with Stumpy....

but like pretty much all campfire members...

there is always a place to stay at my house, or a meal on the dinner table when they might be locally and in need...

Even Stumpy would be a welcomed guest....

Learn to appreciate the little Midget over time...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1Nut
Not me in the pic. I was present when the pic was taken, but did not take the picture. Getting time in or on a crane is not something I do very often. Once again, I manage operations and spend time on job sites with customers, sales, and marketing reps on occasion, in various places-- even Alaska. The current product I manage is used heavily in the oil and fracking industry. Sent several machines to Prudhoe Bay recently. Most are sitting idle now, due to the oil price drop.

Anyway, enough about what "I do for a dollar" these days. I answered the little elf's inquiry about 'what I do'. I'm not sure why it's hard to believe what I do, or have done over my career. Since this is the internet, I could have been an astronaut or brain surgeon. Still wouldn't compare to cutting trees down in the Northwest, I guess. Laffin'.

Moving on:

I'm sure Stick loves this rifle. Wood, and a very slow twist, blued barrel. Probably should install a Super Chicken.
[Linked Image]

He wouldn't know what to do with that rifle.

I'd put 85 grains of 2F down the pipe followed by a greased patch and .490 180 grain roundball (assuming it's a .50 and not a .54) then I'd ensure there was a sharp English flint clamped in the jaws and I'd fill the pan just under the touchhole with 4F.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jackmountain

[Linked Image]

Hint! Laffin'!

So is this you or are you taking the pic? Sounded like you were trying to walk it back a little? so a little clarification is in order.... [/quote]

Everyone knows a rigger..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep!

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
Well Stewie...

I doubt if I'd care to hunt with Stumpy....

but like pretty much all campfire members...

there is always a place to stay at my house, or a meal on the dinner table when they might be locally and in need...

Even Stumpy would be a welcomed guest....

Learn to appreciate the little Midget over time...

I'm pretty confident the insufferable little rascal would have a different attitude in person. Maybe not, but I'd bet he's different when not behind the keyboard.

I'd be glad to break bread with him, if we ever cross paths. I have no enemies. I'd be glad to give the guy a chance and keep it that way.

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
no doubt Stumpy is a little Narcissistic to say the least.... but ya gotta give him credit as he's good natured enough to take all this 'guy stuff' bantering back and forth....

I actually like the guy....not in the way he likes to daydream about... but I'd say he's a decent sort...

Heck he seems to have a pretty decent wife....so he can't be all that bad...I don't think she's that hot, but she certainly has the patience that rivals Mother Theresa...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Being belittled by 'stick is really an enormous endorsement. Who in their right mind would want to be a friend of that waste product, I've flushed better crap...

LOL

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

Now not so much smile

Time takes care of many things. Bricktop's bubble burst and he vanished like a fart in the wind.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dooshmike,

It's simplistic fact,that you haven't the means,ability or comprehension to begin to hang...but it IS funnier than fhuqk,that you "THINK" you do. Congratulations?!?

You be sure to use your Imagination and it's Pretend,to conjure the Delusion of something you "THINK" you excell at. It will be funnier than fhuqk too.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Asstell,

Again you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk,you are talking out your ass about the things you "know" the LEAST about. Congratulations?!?

It takes but seconds to input 1200yd dope on 100yd paper,extrapolate the come-up,quantify erector integrity and verify the return to zero. Hint.

Your "Life's" "experience" would shoot 5 minutes in the ass.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Shefire,

Didn't mean to horn you up(again). Congratulations?!?

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and though none are Imitated more...I've yet to be equaled. You best read that again,now one more time. Now have someone explain it to you. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Mi,

Do not underestimate the MAGNIFICENCE of your Whine,as you pen yet another Vagina Monolgue...because you "don't care" so much. You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you KNOW better than to try and say anything in the first hand. I "wonder" why that is?!? You "hard charger" you.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Shrapnel,

It's funnier than fhuqk,that your wearing Coke Bottles,being 100% fhuqking CLUELESS about all things The Rifle and having an uncanny "ability" to kill Dinks,RATS and Titties...are a Secret Squirrel Ploy to try and make ME look "bad".

I'm fhuqkinhg crying,I'm laughing soooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!! Congratulations?!?

Use your Imagination and Pretend,to TRY and convince yourself,that you don't read my every word and gawk my every pic. You LUCKY Kchunt! Mainly because it is a nice break,from having to suffer being you. Hint.

Go for the throat,you pill popping Clueless Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Whore-Hey!,

You Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...your flight hour tally is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Congratulations?!?

You NEED more avatar.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'Nut,

You are THE Queen Of Plagiarism...you Lying Sack Of Fhuqking Schit! I very much enjoyed it,when you said that you took every photo in your album too...replete with other's watermarks upon them! Congratulations?!? Laughing!

REALLY enjoyed the Pavement Pounding Parking Lot Picture "quantifications". Laughing!

Purty High Zoot Front Stuffer there! It's been used a "lot"...prolly in shrubs and cranes. Laughing!

Bless your heart...you poor poor(literally) Clueless and Delusional DUMB Fhuqk. Good time to tell yourself you could whoop my ass too. Laughing!

WOW +P++!

P.S. and by the way,I'm Type BT/DT and have ALL the T-shirts.

Hint.

'05,

I SIMPLY asked,if you knew of anyone that had ever been skunked in Africa?

Do tell...it'll be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'fubar,

I recall less than nothing about you. Should it help your Imagination and it's Pretend,be sure to tell yourself I'm the only one. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

'STUART,

Again...EVERYONE dies,but not everyone Lives.

Though Plagiarized Pavement Pounding Parking Lot pics,do seem to satiate the "hard charging" "drive" of Window Lickers. The "lucky" kchunts. At least Imagination and Pretend,are priced so they can "afford" to "contribute".

Bless their hearts.

Oldelkchunt,

It sure do,beings the ONLY thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination. Congratulations?!? You "lucky" kchunt!

Bless your heart...don't "forget" you "can't read" this,you sad sack Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Laughing!......................

TheBitchingSniveler,

You suck a mean ass and nip a mean heel. Congratulations?!? You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

'co1,

Don't go stealin' her Imagination and Pretend,it's all that the Dumb Kchunt has "got". I mean she was REAL close,to almost being in them stolen action pics. ALMOST.

Bless her heart.

'lia,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you shut right the fhuqk up. What were the "odds"? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Few things funnier,than a herd of Do Nothing Kchunts...TRYIN' to convince themselves they "could too",through outright lies,plagiarized pics,Pavement Pounding,Prescription Drugs,copious STUPIDITY and waxin' eloquent upon their countless (though wellfounded)insecurities.

Looking forward to more Whine and fresh Excuses.

Laughing!

Yep...BEST Fhuqking Thread EVER!!!!!!!!!!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KenMi

Now not so much smile

Time takes care of many things. Bricktop's bubble burst and he vanished like a fart in the wind.

That's because BrickTop WAS a fart in the wind...

Page 81 of 120 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (10gaugeman, 22250rem, 06hunter59, 1minute, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 59 invisible), 2,639 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,915
Posts18,498,329
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.