Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
No way I'm taking a vaccine for a non-existent virus.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://www.bitchute.com/video/AQpQnNT_TYE/

I'm with Mr. T., Gates and Falsi.
They are the experts that everyone is bound to trust .
If you don't, then you hate America, Trump, and modern medicine.
"Operation Warp Speed."
Make sure not to forget to that them for their service to our country, If/ when it comes to that.
Get the military involved and like Drs. Gates and Falsi say, "We take Genetically modified organisms and Shoot em right in the vein!"

Anybody who resists will be mocked as conspiracy theorists and vaccine denyers!
Force them GMOs into those children's veins!
So they become retarded& autistic.... collateral damage.
So we lose a large percentage of old folks...so what, they lived their life... collateral damage.
The unfortunate cost on the war on this "unknown enemy" this deadly plague.

Like one dr. Said at the VA, " Shut the hell up!" Right after that deadly injection......
After all medicine is considered the new gods of amerika....in whom they trust.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/07/20.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Salty303
Anti vaxers polling less than 10% as per usual

You know who makes up two percent? Geniuses. A majority does not necessarily point to a good thing. Look around you

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey, if the vaccine works, then it shouldn't matter if I don't get it. All you out there will be immune, right?

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
No vax for me jack

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by steve4102
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-big-pharma-wont-take-covid-vaccine-one/

President Trump told by the experts to push for a vaccine as the solution for the China coronavirus as soon as possible.

But his team isn’t telling him that Americans don’t trust Big Pharma, a majority won’t take a vaccine for COVID-19, the China coronavirus.

The only group, a majority of which might refuse a Covid vaccine, are the members of this board. And I am not convinced they make up the majority here.

Serious side affects? Compared to what? Compared to spending a week in ICU?

I'll try and find it again. It was not widely publicized.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just produce the thing and let people decide for themselves. At least we can get a bunch of people back to work. Not that that stopped some of us from working the whole time.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Whoops

UN Forced To Admit Gates-Funded Vaccine Is Causing Polio Outbreak In Africa

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/un-forced-admit-gates-funded-vaccine-causing-polio-outbreak-africa

@jameslavish

This is inflation
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by erikj
Whoops

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/un-forced-admit-gates-funded-vaccine-causing-polio-outbreak-africa

Rushing a vaccine onto the market. What could possibly go wrong?

PS If the COVID-19 vaccine works, then they can also vaccinate against the common cold, since you'd have to jump the exact same set of hurtles for either, both belonging to the same virus family.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nothing to see here, move along...

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Whoops

Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Nothing to see here, move along...

I think I will keep moving along. Unlike the hundreds of thousands of brown people who got polio from Gates' "vaccine" who can't move so well.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Whoops

He's already paid the UN to force the tetanus shot on all africans , (forgot if it was S. Africa or another), way back over a decade ago. That's why the women would run away when the UN peace Keepers would show up.
The women were all having miscarriages after the shot. You probably heard of that way back. That's the main agenda... lowering population worldwide.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://thetruthaboutvaccines.com/polio-vaccine-causes-polio/

The vaccine for polio caused polio.
The vaccine also contained a virus which caused cancer.
The people behind the industry are more evil than villans in any scary movie that I saw as a kid... even Simon the son of Sinister.

Disguised as a flower, the mad scientist concoction shrinks people.

[Deleted Simon Bar Sinister and Underdog cartoon. Did not watch to the end when I posted it. Someone edited it to add their own warped sense of humor.] Apologies.

Disguised as a magical potion that prevents polio....
It really causes not ONLY polio, but cancer too!
Muahahaha!

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/07/20. Reason: Link was contaminated with Homo Humor and DELETED.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if it is released like I've read it has, most of us won't be the first to get it anyways.

First responders, pre-existing conditions, the high risk elderly

even if they start vaccinating people in November, I doubt I'd get access to it until January. So if there is any immediate side effects we'll know.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I had just about all the vaccines while working for uncle sam. I also get the flu vax every year.

I do not plan to get the kung flu vax.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by lastround
I take a flu shot every year. No flu! I’ll take the Covid vaccine when approved, then throw this damn mask away. Then I’m going to a bar and then to a restaurant!

You haven’t gone to a bar or restaurant since covid first made the news?

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Nope. Don’t take shots by folks who think world population should be 100 million, and who have been banned from places for paralyzing and killing kids with their experiments.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No vaccine here.

I grew up drinking hose water and rubbing dirt on it.

Let's see how this "vaccine" works.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

These shots of Gardesil were required to be injected in every girl in many school districts and colleges.
There is no valid and reliable evidence that it prevents cervical cancer. However, this video shows multiple seizures from the onset shortly after injection.
Ask yourselves if you would mind a heroine junky injecting your little grand daughters. The answer is obvious.
Would anyone mind substances like mercury that short circuits the brain and various brain swelling.agents to be injected by junkies?
Why is it OK if the guy puts on a lab coat and does it?

These are the way we need to frame questions for the adults children, because most folks are brainwashed into trust and compliance of the same people they should run from.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (benchman, AussieGunWriter, 10Glocks, BALLISTIK, 35, 9 invisible), 1,224 guests, and 941 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,240
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.