Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
I have remained faithful to my wife of 26 years, but if I was with Governor Kristi Noem in a hotel room and she wanted to jump my bones, I would probably crack.

That's just wrong. Just plain wrong. You guys are disgusting. My mind is always free of such thoughts. I would never imagine Kristi Noem in a naked oiled up tickle fight with Tulsi Gabbard. Nope, never.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 09/30/21.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
I have remained faithful to my wife of 26 years, but if I was with Governor Kristi Noem in a hotel room and she wanted to jump my bones, I would probably crack.

That's just wrong. Just pain wrong. You guys are disgusting. My mind is always free of such thoughts. I would never imagine Kristi Noem in a naked oiled up tickle fight with Tulsi Gabbard. Nope, never.

Ha, that is weird but funny.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 10Glocks

That's just wrong. Just pain wrong. You guys are disgusting. My mind is always free of such thoughts. I would never imagine Kristi Noem in a naked oiled up tickle fight with Tulsi Gabbard. Nope, never.

Nor rolling around in a pool of Jell-O, being refereed by Kayleigh McEnany. whistle

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I don't know what to believe at this point. I suspect more details will come out as we go. I'm waiting to see.

After reading the book "The Franklin Scandal" I have an open mind about the existence of deep perversions among the top politicians including republicans.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Biden says, “Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
When I announced our drawdown in April, I said we would be out by September, and we’re on track to meet that target.

Our military mission in Afghanistan will conclude on August 31st. The drawdown is proceeding in a secure and orderly way, prioritizing the safety of our troops as they depart.

Our military commanders advised me that once I made the decision to end the war, we needed to move swiftly to conduct the main elements of the drawdown. And in this context, speed is safety.

And thanks to the way in which we have managed our withdrawal, no one — no one U.S. forces or any forces have — have been lost. Conducting our drawdown differently would have certainly come with a increased risk of safety to our personnel.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
If true is lewandowski a deep state plant?

Or just a “hard right” political whore?

Last edited by IZH27; 09/30/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Sycamore
"I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people," ... "We want top of the line professionals."

When Jaguar can kick your ass intellectually, you should just STFU.

Forever.

LOL

I know you guys are pards and all.

So it's not surprising you don't have a lot of reading comprehension.

Jag can't even kick his own ass intellectually, although he often tries, on those threads where he is the sole poster.

that you think he could, suggests maybe you should STFU, no matter how many Benjamins that costs RickBin.

LOL

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
"I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people," ... "We want top of the line professionals."

Syc didn't get a call..........

Nope, never. Not from any administration. Wouldn't care to work there, live there, or be part of the mess.

the fact that some do, says a lot.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Did the person who made this discovery not have a phone with which a photograph could be taken?

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave

When Jaguar can kick your ass intellectually, you should just STFU.

Forever.

LOL

I know you guys are pards and all.

So it's not surprising you don't have a lot of reading comprehension.

Jag can't even kick his own ass intellectually, although he often tries, on those threads where he is the sole poster.

that you think he could, suggests maybe you should STFU, no matter how many Benjamins that costs RickBin.

LOL

It’s funnier than fugk that you can’t win an argument with jag.

LOL

You really are a fugking retard.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Raeford

Syc didn't get a call..........

Nope, never. Not from any administration. Wouldn't care to work there, live there, or be part of the mess.

the fact that some do, says a lot.

I bet you ain’t “worked” since the Nixon administration.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
Originally Posted by CRS
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
Originally Posted by CRS
She has become "just another politician". I could care less about her sex life, but if true, shows a lack of morals while being married.

She has done more than a few things that I do not agree with, and the next election for SD Governor will be a choice of picking the lesser of two evils. I truly hope like he!! she does not run for Governor again and moves on to bigger $$$ and better$$$ political options.

Latest thing more important than who she is sleeping with is the $200,000.00 she cost the state in settling an age discrimination lawsuit. Forced a retirement of a state employee who denied her daughter a real estate appraiser license.

you dont suppose that state employee might have had in for the Noems politically or personally and was just wee bit biased ?

Or maybe her daughter was not quite qualified yet? If Noem was justified, why the hush money?

Been a solid conservative for many, many years. But some things make you go hmmmm?

deflave,

Yes, a whole 200K, of taxpayer money, and the principle of it. Our politicians have a fiduciary responsibility to the taxpayers, and frankly, have been doing a piss poor job. Our last Governor is head and shoulders above Noem and his predecessor, Senator Mike Rounds. In both morals and fiscal responsibility.

what I read on the situation , the Noem girl's supervisor on her then current job thought she was plenty qualified and very surprised that she didn't get her license approved

which leads me to think theres more at play than simply a question of qualifications

Why the hush money? Two sides to every story, and one side paid the other to not talk. Maybe neither side can talk? who knows.

Arcus Venator
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Except the source is solidly right wing....and now Trump has cut ties with Lewandowski.

If you were honest (you’re not) you’d include the fact Trump cut ties w Corey because of sexual harassment charges by an Idaho business man’s wife.

You looking for honesty from a never Trumper???

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Noen is smart, pretty and a conservative, what's not to hate by the butt-ugly lesbian lickin left, where lies are a way of life?

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
I did not read the whole thread, so I dont know if this has been mentioned or not, but Noem is conservative, intelligent, effective, and attractive, plus quite popular. She has hinted at a run for presidency in 24, so the dirt digging and mud slinging is starting early by the left.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BKinSD
[/quote]

Our last Governor is head and shoulders above Noem and his predecessor, Senator Mike Rounds. In both morals and fiscal responsibility.

[While I dispute the truth of your allegations here as to morality, I also disagree with the fiscal responsibility part.

All I remember the last Governor accomplishing, in his eight years, was raising sales taxes 12.5% across the board and giving it to the teachers unions. You must have forgotten that. I'm reminded every time the same whining cry arises that the teachers are still underpaid.]

That is ok, we can disagree.

I remember when the housing market crashed and the state budget was ugly. He made everyone roll up their sleeves, and tighten belts. I can not talk about teachers, as I feel the whole public school system needs a revamp.

I remember Rounds selling out to private money on the abortion issue. EB5 meatpacking green card fiasco.
Nepotism extraordinaire

Noem's nest bounty, and how her SDGFP directives cost the department federal funds that needed to be replaced by the Habitat stamp.
Selling out to private money and sending the NG to Texas.

Yet to be determined on the sex scandal.
Nepotism extraordinaire.

Last edited by CRS; 09/30/21.

Arcus Venator
Campfire Ranger
Online Mad
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
I dont believe any of it

This. Nor do I give a schitt either way.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
CRS: Sad that "I" trust the foreign press/media more than I trust the American "media" (propagandists!).
This smells like demonrat dirty tricks to me?

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Lewandowski-advisor-denying-affair.html

Puzzling.

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Online Mad
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
CRS: Sad that "I" trust the foreign press/media more than I trust the American "media" (propagandists!).
This smells like demonrat dirty tricks to me?

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Lewandowski-advisor-denying-affair.html

Puzzling.

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Probably.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

648 members (12344mag, 117LBS, 160user, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 1234, 60 invisible), 3,290 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,963
Posts18,499,212
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.