Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 72 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 71 72
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I think he (sherrrrif Joe) did call you a pussy.

I don't want to stir anything up though....

always the peacemaker. lol

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Oakster
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by GreenHead
Murder, absolutely, 100% murder.

He should be in jail for a long time.

So you would have let the guy kick your @ss, take your gun and shoot you on your own porch? You are one total fuqtard.

That is a stretch from the video I watched. He should have left the gun in the house.

Another low IQ individual. It is his place, he can carry on his property anytime. He told the guy to leave and he refused. How was the shooter to know his intentions? Or possibly the shooter knew the guy well enough that getting a firearm was a good idea. Would you let some idiot threaten you at your own place? The dead guy sure as hell looked like a thug, acted like a thug and paid the price.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
How much will it cost to defend against a manslaughter charge?

P

$50k plus

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
“Don't see it that way he was asked to leave and did not. When boyfriend came onto the porch he got more aggressive.

Apparently not as cut and dried as you think, shooter hasn't been arrested or charged”

Nothing about this will be “cut and dried”. The questions will be:

1) Did boyfriend have right to introduce a gun (it wasn’t already in his hands/on his person)and bring it outside, for “trespassing”???

2) Did boyfriend have a legitimate reason to think ex-wife feared for her life or was about to get beaten, out there??

Trespassing is not a justification of legitimate use of deadly force.

Wife didn’t look that scared.

Watch first 5 seconds. Dad arguing with boyfriend. Then, boyfriend goes inside (not prevented by Dad) then COMES BACK OUTSIDE with gun he has retrieved.

Boyfriend was already in his “castle” (indoors), and took it upon himself to go outside to confront Dad about trespassing. Does the DOOR mark the line between “castle defense” and “escalation”??

We’ll see...

You're assuming that "castle" means inside the house...

Well, boyfriend had to go INSIDE, through a door WITH A LOCK, to retrieve his gun, then came back out, through the same door.

If a drunk is beating on your door at night, in an easily accessible residential neighborhood, do you open the door, go OUTSIDE, and shoot him??

I’m not trying to make a point, I’m asking??

If anyone is beating on my door and I tell them to get off my property my response is going to be go outside and remove him from my property if they don't voluntarily leave. In your mind I am supposed to do it with my hands? I am no longer in top physical condition regularly working out so I am going to do it by pointing a weapon at the individual. If he lunges at me and tries to take my 1911 in your mind I am supposed to let him grab it and fight him for it? No I am going to shoot him.

"Well, boyfriend had to go INSIDE, through a door WITH A LOCK, to retrieve his gun, then came back out, through the same door". What difference does that make? The man armed himself against an intruder.

I doubt this will be sent to court after the Grand Jury looks at it.

You might want to keep a good lawyer on retainer then. This is the 1800's anymore.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yet if the dead guy had followed the property owners legal command to leave the property he wouldn't be dead would he? Funny how the dead guy pushing the smaller guy across his porch to you is nothing more than trespassing.

I saw a guy doing nothing but trespassing and running his mouth, UNTIL boyfriend went inside and brought a gun OUT. Trespassing and yelling is not grounds for deadly force in Texas.

He didn’t “push him across the porch” until he came back out with a gun.

PREZACTLY. TX law has no justification for using Deadly Force for Trespassing. Or Verbal Threats.
Like I said, when he went inside, got a gun, and came back out with it, he became the Aggressor.
And that’s what’s gonna come back and bite him in the ass.
Period.
He may luck out with a Conservative West TX Jury, but I’m betting he’s charged and tried. We shall see.
At the very least, he’s gonna be bankrupt and broke after a Criminal Trial. And possibly a Civil Suit.
Sure hope that dumb C U N T that wouldn’t let the Dad see his kids was worth it. 😜[/quote]

Interesting, do you have an ex wife with your kids? The woman did not refuse to let him see his kids. Handing them over a few hours late is by far a common occurrence. Here is another article;

https://editorials24.com/2021/11/wh...g-of-chad-read-and-suspect-kyle-carruth/
[/quote]

No kids. Two ex-wife’s. Both were evil bitches.

I’m guessing by her demeanor after the shooting, and by her taking the video, she set both of those dumbasses for failure.
I’m guessing she planned not having the kids there to provoke her Ex. [/quote]

I believe the main video was taken by Chad Read's new wife not his ex wife. As for the ex wife taking video it looked more like she was trying to make a phone call, Kyle told her to call the police. The video from behind Kyle was done by someones brother in law. If Chad Read was that easily provoked then maybe that is why he no longer lives with his kids mother. As for the motives of any woman I am not able to speculate.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Don’t forget the civil case

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
“Don't see it that way he was asked to leave and did not. When boyfriend came onto the porch he got more aggressive.

Apparently not as cut and dried as you think, shooter hasn't been arrested or charged”

1) Did boyfriend have right to introduce a gun (it wasn’t already in his hands/on his person)and bring it outside, for “trespassing”???

2) Did boyfriend have a legitimate reason to think ex-wife feared for her life or was about to get beaten, out there??

Watch first 5 seconds. Dad arguing with boyfriend. Then, boyfriend goes inside (not prevented by Dad) then COMES BACK OUTSIDE with gun he has retrieved.

Boyfriend was already in his “castle” (indoors), and took it upon himself to go outside to confront Dad about trespassing. Does the DOOR mark the line between “castle defense” and “escalation”??

We’ll see...

Well, boyfriend had to go INSIDE, through a door WITH A LOCK, to retrieve his gun, then came back out, through the same door.

If a drunk is beating on your door at night, in an easily accessible residential neighborhood, do you open the door, go OUTSIDE, and shoot him??

If anyone is beating on my door and I tell them to get off my property my response is going to be go outside and remove him from my property if they don't voluntarily leave. In your mind I am supposed to do it with my hands? I am no longer in top physical condition regularly working out so I am going to do it by pointing a weapon at the individual. If he lunges at me and tries to take my 1911 in your mind I am supposed to let him grab it and fight him for it? No I am going to shoot him.

"Well, boyfriend had to go INSIDE, through a door WITH A LOCK, to retrieve his gun, then came back out, through the same door". What difference does that make? The man armed himself against an intruder.

You might want to keep a good lawyer on retainer then. This is the 1800's anymore.

Do you mean "isnt" the 1800's because that isn't what you said.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jwp475

We’ll see...

Do you mean "isnt" the 1800's because that isn't what you said.

Well, jeez louise.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ironbender
The mother should have just had the son there as the court ordered.

It almost seems like a setup.

Yep. Having someone there to video the whole thing makes it seem like they all knew something was gonna happen.

There is going to be a long history of issues where the mom was keeping the kid from the now deceased father. You can tell by the language, and her attitude about it, that this has been going on for a while. She didnt care about the order, she did what she wanted to. The fact that this was videos and with witnesses leads to the idea that there is a long history of problems getting to see his child. Like it or not, that is going to play into this case.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by SandBilly

You’re. You’re an idiot.

LMAO

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Intruders aren’t suppose to be there, this guy was, apparently.

He should have let those two handle their business and kept his big vajayjay in the house, unless it got physical.

So you didn't watch the videos? How was the guy supposed to "be there"? Especially after being told to leave? If my dogs sound off and I go check what is going on armed on my property and the trespassers refuse to leave are you saying I should go back inside and let them continue wandering around my house setting the dogs off? Wait for the Sheriff? That could take a while out here in the sticks. You do you. Be confronted and then go hide. Sounds about right.

He didn’t live there alone, his whore GF lived there too. That man’s business was with her and their sons. It was none of his business.

This was HER home too.

Funny post so they are supposed to take a vote on whether or not the guy can push the guy around in his own yard? You are pitiful. If as you say the mans business was with her and her sons he should have left and she could have met with him elsewhere. Suppose the woman was not with her ex because in the past he had been violent with her? He certainly exhibited aggressive behavior.

That is a huge reach. He was very controlled for the situation. I think a person with a violent history would have been a bit more aggressive.

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Squidge
You're assuming the shooter was the legal property owner, it's not clear that he is.

As long as the place was his home, rented or owned he had a right to tell anyone to leave.

Number one, you don’t know WHO the phuq I voted for, so no reason to get personal.

Number two, as stated in above article, once boyfriend fired a shot from a gun that shouldn’t have been brought to a trespassing or verbal argument, in the first place, Dad may have thought he had good justification to try and disarm him.

“Once you have been told to leave the property and refuse, you are past mere trespassing.”

Nope. STILL, just trespassing, and NOT grounds for deadly force.

As CHL said, having a gun ALREADY on your person is one thing. Making a decision to go and RETRIEVE a gun (hidden behind a door you can LOCK), escalated this.

Sure I can't say for sure who you voted for but you are sure flying the leftrat flag with your current posts. As for your inability to grasp reality I see that as another lefty trait. CHL is wrong. If I tell someone to get off my porch or any property of mine I can threaten them, I can capture them and hold them for the cops. What you are pushing with classic leftist drivel is that property ownership means nothing and that is a communist viewpoint for sure. Why do you think it is OK for some blithering idiot to come on someones property raising hell and making threats then starting a physical incident? The guy should have just left. He got himself killed.

Again, show me where that was “physical” BEFORE he brought the gun out?? As for CHL, here’s a hint. You’re arguing with a guy whose screen name is “CHLinstructor”, and he lives in the state that this occurred in.

Your quote:

“If I tell someone to get off my porch or any property of mine I can threaten them, I can capture them and hold them for the cops.”

What do you get to “threaten” someone with, if they’re trespassing?? It AIN’T “deadly force”. The law doesn’t allow that. You can “detain” them??? How did that work out for the guys in the Arbery case?? MY views on “property ownership” have no play here. I’m talking about the LAW, and refusal to get off my property might pizz me off, but the LAW doesn’t allow me to go get a gun and use deadly force.

Yes or no? Was THIS anything BUT a verbal altercation and trespassing, BEFORE the boyfriend went in and got a gun?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dagnabbit, got me.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
However apparently the house the shooting took place at was described as being Christina Reads which I suppose means it may have been paid for by Chad Read. She just got it in the divorce. Kyle's divorce was finalized 2 weeks after the shooting but they had been separated since July, I guess why Chad Read said he would tell the judge about Kyle Carruth being with his ex wife. A sticky mess for sure. I just like Christina Reads son blame Christina read for the incident and Chad Reads temper played a big part also.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Just thinking. Man divorces the whore. Whore moves in with the other man in her marriage. Other man kills exhusband and goes to prison. My question. Can whore file on ex's social security?

Last edited by jdm953; 11/27/21.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You're assuming the shooter was the legal property owner, it's not clear that he is.

As long as the place was his home, rented or owned he had a right to tell anyone to leave.

Number one, you don’t know WHO the phuq I voted for, so no reason to get personal.

Number two, as stated in above article, once boyfriend fired a shot from a gun that shouldn’t have been brought to a trespassing or verbal argument, in the first place, Dad may have thought he had good justification to try and disarm him.

“Once you have been told to leave the property and refuse, you are past mere trespassing.”

As CHL said, having a gun ALREADY on your person is one thing. Making a decision to go and RETRIEVE a gun (hidden behind a door you can LOCK), escalated this.

Sure I can't say for sure who you voted for but you are sure flying the leftrat flag with your current posts. As for your inability to grasp reality I see that as another lefty trait. CHL is wrong. If I tell someone to get off my porch or any property of mine I can threaten them, I can capture them and hold them for the cops. What you are pushing with classic leftist drivel is that property ownership means nothing and that is a communist viewpoint for sure. Why do you think it is OK for some blithering idiot to come on someones property raising hell and making threats then starting a physical incident? The guy should have just left. He got himself killed.

Again, show me where that was “physical” BEFORE he brought the gun out?? As for CHL, here’s a hint. You’re arguing with a guy whose screen name is “CHLinstructor”, and he lives in the state that this occurred in.

Your quote:

“If I tell someone to get off my porch or any property of mine I can threaten them, I can capture them and hold them for the cops.”

What do you get to “threaten” someone with, if they’re trespassing?? It AIN’T “deadly force”. The law doesn’t allow that. You can “detain” them??? How did that work out for the guys in the Arbery case?? MY views on “property ownership” have no play here. I’m talking about the LAW, and refusal to get off my property might pizz me off, but the LAW doesn’t allow me to go get a gun and use deadly force.

Yes or no? Was THIS anything BUT a verbal altercation and trespassing, BEFORE the boyfriend went in and got a gun?

Texas Law allows you to threaten someone with Deadly Force ONLY if the use of Deadly Force would have been Justified According to Texas Penal Code.
The Shooter had no justification for threatening Deadly Force. Not for Trespassing and Not for a Verbal Argument. That’s not Legal Justification.
He became the Aggressor when he went in his house and brought a gun back out to a Verbal Argument. He had no Justification to Threaten Deadly Force. He fuqked up. Period.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

A man has a God given right to defend his front porch by any means necessary.

Hoping happy glamper chimes in with a Jesus quote

Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Your quote:

Texas Law allows you to threaten someone with Deadly Force ONLY if the use of Deadly Force would have been Justified According to Texas Penal Code.
The Shooter had no justification for threatening Deadly Force. Not for Trespassing and Not for a Verbal Argument. That’s not Legal Justification.
He became the Aggressor when he went in his house and brought a gun back out to a Verbal Argument. He had no Justification to Threaten Deadly Force. He fuqked up. Period.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Muffin
Is the child custody arrangement going to play a role here. The dead man had a legal right to his child, and it was past time. He went to where the custodial parent of the house was, to pick up his child. He was in an argument over his child with the costodial parent. Could he have a right to be there under those circumstances? Could the shooter and the ex wife both be determined to escalate the situation? The ex wife was playing games and you can bet this has been long documented. The dead man was absolutely right, the child needs to be available at the said time. So he is there for the best interest of the child, outside of the home where the custodial parent lives / was at. They would not provide the child as ordered by the court. The little shooter guy escalated a non-violent situation into a violent situation with his gun. I am 100% for self defense, but this didnt have to happen and shouldnt have happened. I bet this does go to trial and he gets strung up on a lesser charge.

Do we really know if anyone, and who exactly, was playing games?????

The mom did not have the child there, and said she wanted to see him first.... even though it was past the time of pick up. The video recording of the child pick up also suggests a record of issues during child pick up. I have been in that situatuation and it was awful familiar.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Did the boy want to see his dad?????

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jdm953
Originally Posted by jdm953
Originally Posted by goalie
Some of you guys have a hard time grasping that the dead hothead was trespassing, was told to leave, refused to leave, and was aggressive.

Some dont seen to understand when parents are arguing over their children to mind their own business. Outsiders sticking their nose in it will only make things worse.

Some don't know that DIVORCED parents arguing over children needs to take place in front of a JUDGE..................

You would be in front of the judge every other month. All the woman had to do was what the judge told her to do. She couldnt even do that.

THAT's why you go to the judge....................

[bleep] the judge. Judges screw fathers everyday even when the mother is a proven pos.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 18 of 72 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 71 72

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 12344mag, 160user, 1936M71, 55 invisible), 2,619 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,931
Posts18,498,686
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.