Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sara Gonzales celebrating early...

https://twitter.com/SaraGonzalesTX

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Sara Gonzales celebrating early...

https://twitter.com/SaraGonzalesTX

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Dude, she's going hard in the paint. laugh

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
She is actually wrong about systemic racism.

There is systemic racism against blacks....it's just that it comes from Liberal Whites.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tucker showed a clip of a Democrat Party hack on MSNBC. The network calls those people "reporters." Anyway, the reporter struck fear in the audience when it was revealed that if Musk takes over Twitter, a major candidate of a political party might end up getting censored and a major political story that could impact the election may be suppressed until after the election. And that would destroy democracy. Can't make this schit up.

IC B2

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
tell me more I am interested in details PM if you want to
Martin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

Hahahaha.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
She is actually wrong about systemic racism.

There is systemic racism against blacks....it's just that it comes from Liberal Whites.

I think this is spot on.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by martin1011
tell me more I am interested in details PM if you want to
Martin

Are you trying to get a date with LD?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s almost as if the democrats are losing an important weapon in their arsenal as they pursue their destruction of America. I only have to look at who is losing their mind over this acquisition to realize that this is wholly a good thing! If the ultra liberals and government goons hate this then I love it. They’re already projecting their crimes onto the hypothetical presumption of what Musk “could” do to them, the very SAME things that they’ve done to POTUS Trump and millions of conservatives is what they’re worried might happen to them. Truly soulless criminals that are devoid of any moral guidance, scumbags that have collectively withdrawn from the civilized social contracts guided by ethical principles and instead have gone “rogue” self-deciding that their ends justifies their means….by ANY and ALL means.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It’s almost as if the democrats are losing an important weapon in their arsenal as they pursue their destruction of America. I only have to look at who is losing their mind over this acquisition to realize that this is wholly a good thing! If the ultra liberals and government goons hate this then I love it. They’re already projecting their crimes onto the hypothetical presumption of what Musk “could” do to them, the very SAME things that they’ve done to POTUS Trump and millions of conservatives is what they’re worried might happen to them. Truly soulless criminals that are devoid of any moral guidance, scumbags that have collectively withdrawn from the civilized social contracts guided by ethical principles and instead have gone “rogue” self-deciding that their ends justifies their means….by ANY and ALL means.

Nothing terrifies the Left more than losing power and control over propaganda.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When almost all the complaints come from the Left and he isn't even a Democrat, it's probably a good thing.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I read somebody’s comment earlier today that said it’s rather interesting that the Far Lefties aren’t even saying they’re afraid they’ll be censored or silenced, but are vocally terrified that the other side will get to speak their minds. Says a lot about their ethics, but also says a lot about how protected and coddled that group has been. Same kind of mindset that was outraged at civil rights laws, not because the new laws would restrict them personally, but because they would remove existing restrictions from someone else and they didn’t like it.

Now with even more aplomb
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Read some comments from Hollywood types like rob reiner, what a bunch of idiots, cant stand it when the other side might get a voice.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1minute, 160user, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1234, 1Longbow, 57 invisible), 1,920 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,901
Posts18,498,117
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.