Print Thread
Hop To
A
auk1124 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
A
So what do you go for? The traditional "ribbed for her pleasure?" The ooh-la-la French Tickler? The grape-scented? Or do you want to play Star Wars and go for the glow-in-the-dark?

[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I don't trust them BUT the Horny Goatweed in those vending machines is the schidt!

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
One of my favorite writers/ comedians was the late Lewis Grizzard here in GA. He’d tell a story of a gas station buddy of his that put one of those machines in the womens rest room. The trick was, he never stocked it with merchandise. Ladies would go in, put their quarters in the slot and never say a thing out of embarrassment (this was 50+ years ago)….…he said his buddy made a huge pile of $ off that little machine.

Last edited by Godogs57; 05/01/22.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The ribbed ones "for her pleasure". The secret is that you need to turn them inside out for MY pleasure. smile

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Godogs57
One of my favorite writers/ comedians was the late Lewis Grizzard here in GA. He’d tell a story of a gas station buddy of his that put one of those machines in the womens rest room. The trick was, he never stocked it with merchandise. Ladies would go in, put their quarters in the slot and never say a thing out of embarrassment (this was 50+ years ago)….…he said his buddy made a huge pile of $ off that little machine.

Bwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Don’t buy that gum…,it has no flavor.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
It's been a LOOOONGGGG time since this happened. I was in high school and it's been well over 50 years since I graduated. I stopped by a local drive inn. Went to the rest room and put a quarter in the machine, turned the crank, and the award come out and the quarter was till there. So naturally I turned it again, and again and again. I had both my front pockets full and my sweater pockets full. I was sure I had won the lottery. Got in my car and put them all in the glove box. That Friday night I went and picked up my girl friend and as we drove off I said, "guess what we are going to do tonight?" She said "What?" I just pointed at the glove box and she opened it. She said, "Not that many times!!" I kept them in my locker at school and anytime someone needed one for "emergencies" I sold them for a quarter. They came in handy. You got to find out who they were going to be used on. Good information there.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
A
auk1124 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
A
I can remember as a kid, someone in my class bought the super discount version of one of those French ticklers at some gas station. They had a big unwrapping-the-mystery reveal party on the playground at school. They opened the thing and it plopped out dry as a bone, with two rows of what almost looked like rubber serrated teeth glued to it with model airplane glue. They unrolled it and it tore instantly. LOL

Anybody who spent 50 cents on the 1982 model of super cheap-ass French Tickler probably wound up a daddy.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
“Surge Protection” or “ Penal Sheath “ if you can find them ..

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Yeah, that's the ticket, risk eighteen years of child support payments on a gas station rubber.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by auk1124
I can remember as a kid, someone in my class bought the super discount version of one of those French ticklers at some gas station. They had a big unwrapping-the-mystery reveal party on the playground at school. They opened the thing and it plopped out dry as a bone, with two rows of what almost looked like rubber serrated teeth glued to it with model airplane glue. They unrolled it and it tore instantly. LOL

Anybody who spent 50 cents on the 1982 model of super cheap-ass French Tickler probably wound up a daddy.

French Tickler was $0.75.
Call me cheap, but all I would spend would be $0.50 on the cheap one, unless she was paying.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Don’t buy that gum…,it has no flavor.

smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (16penny, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 160user, 163bc, 52 invisible), 1,858 guests, and 1,090 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,869
Posts18,497,508
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.