Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19
J
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
I understand you've been a beta male your entire life, some of us haven't.

I literally provided you actual real life data from a current powerlifting coach.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Just admit you are in over your head. (I know you can't because you are weak egomaniac/narcissist)

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/08/24.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The United States natural powerlifting squat record in the 16-17 year old division up to 220 pounds was set by Nick Cataldi from PA and is 509 pounds

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
High school BTW

Last edited by rcamuglia; 04/08/24.

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Keep digging

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I understand you've been a beta male your entire life, some of us haven't.

I literally provided you actual real life data from a current powerlifting coach.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Just admit you are in over your head. (I know you can't because you are weak egomaniac/narcissist)

https://rawpowerlifting.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/USA-Mens-Powerlifting-Records.pdf

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
You are a beta male. It's OK. One day you might get to put 4 whole plates on each side of the bar lol (that's 405...since you've never had to know that)

(I tried to be nice, but you're such a little rat fùck I cant anymore)

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by smokepole
This thread is really, really epic. Almost as epic as some of the optics forum threads.

Told you!!

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You are a beta male. It's OK. One day you might get to put 4 whole plates on each side of the bar lol (that's 405...since you've never had to know that)

(I tried to be nice, but you're such a little rat fùck I cant anymore)

Cool. Which one of your lifts are you using 405?

J
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
You know beta Rick I heard a stat that less than 3% of men can bench press 225lbs. That's all men. What kinda bìtch can't bench 225? (Besides ricky).

Jeez maybe I should live like ricky and exclaim I'm exceptional lol

(Ps I meant once in your life get to put 405 on a bar...I've lived that life and have no need anymore. But now that you mention it, maybe I should try 405 next week haha)

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by battue
This thread is really, really epic. Almost as epic as some of the optics forum threads.

Told you!!

LOL, " OK boomer."

PS, I still say you should come out and experience an elk rut in the Rockies. I'll be bowhunting this year so chances are really really good you wouldn't have to help pack one out. grin Maybe just some big cutthroats.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
These threads always remind me that when I grow up I want to be like battue and smokepole!

In regard to the "extremely strong" numbers in the chart...it's all in regard to what it's compared to.

Using the numbers in that chart for a 100 kg lifter, they have a total (3 lifts combined) of 1250 lbs or ~566 kg. That's about ~385 lbs short of the qualifying total (740 kg/1635 lbs) to compete in USAPL's 100 kg men's open raw.

https://www.usapowerlifting.com/lifters-corner/qualifying-totals/

There a substantial difference between top 1% of humanity and the top 10% of strength athletes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
There a substantial difference between top 1% of humanity and the top 10% of strength athletes.

And there’s a substantial difference between the top 1% of humanity and the those who claim to be in that strength category on this thread

🤣

A 1200 pound combined lift total is something that 95% of serious natural lifters will never achieve.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by battue

Told you!!

LOL, " OK boomer."

PS, I still say you should come out and experience an elk rut in the Rockies. I'll be bowhunting this year so chances are really really good you wouldn't have to help pack one out. grin Maybe just some big cutthroats.

Well....I thank both of you. And I'm sure it would be a fun trip...And if you put one on the ground, someway we would get it done. However, SD Pheasants have already whispered in my ear and they have blocked off the back end of October and two weeks into November. Then Michigan or Minnesota Grouse have a week in early October.

Then there is that thing called work....amazing right. They still want me to show up a couple days a week. Can't figure it out myself.

All fun aside....I do appreciate the offer. smile

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Dang man, I thought you'd retired Some kids never grow up; others never retire

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

And there’s a substantial difference between the top 1% of humanity and the those who claim to be in that strength category on this thread

🤣

A 1200 pound combined lift total is something that 95% of serious natural lifters will never achieve.

Little ricky bigly mad

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Dang man, I thought you'd retired Some kids never grow up; others never retire

For years thought about it....Then most of my old friends are either gone or do little. Those no good millennials invite me to go out for a burger, beer and pizza. I take them sporting clay shooting. We do 10K's together....and they are willing to mostly make it a walk. Socially and mentally it is a plus, and they work around my needed free time. It's a great gig!!!!

Pics or it never happened..... laugh
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Last edited by battue; 04/10/24.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'll sidetrack the topic.....

Monday was:
Dynamic Effort Bench (bands), 9x3, 30 sec rest between sets
Circuit, 2 warmup rounds, 3 working rounds, 1 min rest between rounds, no rest between different lifts:
Hang Snatch
Sumo DL
Pullups
Nosebreakers

Tuesday:
5 min alternating direction every 30 sec on elliptical
10, 3 min rounds, alternating rounds between thai bag and de bag
1 min (closer to 50 secs) between rounds on elliptical..30 seconds forward/30 sec backwards between rounds

Today was:
Max Effort Lower - Front Squats to box w/pause, working up to heavy singles. 1 min rest between sets.
Circuit, 2 warmup rounds, 3 working rounds, 1 min rest between rounds, no rest between different lifts:
Hang Clean
DB Incline
Lats
Hamstring curls (single leg/alternating)

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
I logged my 304th mile for the year yesterday, still on track with daily hikes, but the Arizona heat is coming, fast.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Last, my comment about the thread being epic had nothing to do with any reports that you or anybody else made on your accomplishments. My comment was about the pissing contest this thread turned out to be. Which is a shame because the backpacking forum used to be devoid of that kind of bullsh*t.

I really don’t like being lied to. I won’t tolerate it and I don’t care which forum it’s on.

If someone makes claims like have been posted here that competitive powerlifters would be proud of, and someone questions them, they better be able to back it up with evidence or just accept the fact that the BS flag will fly.

If they back it up, I’ll be the first to congratulate them!

You are fùcking clueless if you think a 500lb squat is something "competitive powerlifters would be proud of". It's not that big of a deal.

In fact I asked a buddy I went to college with who is now a teacher/coach (football and powerlifting) in texas how many kids he has had squat 500 or more in his 7yrs of coaching (4a, 3a, and 2a high schools), he's had NINE high school boys squat over 500 and ONE squat over 600. Just because you are clueless doesn't mean something is impossible.

I played football college (albeit a D3 university, but very competitive) as an offensive lineman (ie a large human). Just about all of us were squatting over 500 and benching over 300. Hang clean was a weak lift for me at 275, due to lack of flexibility in my ankles. My numbers were EXTREMELY average. Nothing to brag about

(Ps I repped out 315 today in the squat rack....be outraged lol)

This forum used to be the best on the site. Then some azzholes decided they needed to be "gatekeepers" and the result is the same poltroons that screw up the other forums are polluting this area.

You girls need to meet up in person and arm wrestle.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Last, my comment about the thread being epic had nothing to do with any reports that you or anybody else made on your accomplishments. My comment was about the pissing contest this thread turned out to be. Which is a shame because the backpacking forum used to be devoid of that kind of bullsh*t.

I really don’t like being lied to. I won’t tolerate it and I don’t care which forum it’s on.

If someone makes claims like have been posted here that competitive powerlifters would be proud of, and someone questions them, they better be able to back it up with evidence or just accept the fact that the BS flag will fly.

If they back it up, I’ll be the first to congratulate them!

You are fùcking clueless if you think a 500lb squat is something "competitive powerlifters would be proud of". It's not that big of a deal.

In fact I asked a buddy I went to college with who is now a teacher/coach (football and powerlifting) in texas how many kids he has had squat 500 or more in his 7yrs of coaching (4a, 3a, and 2a high schools), he's had NINE high school boys squat over 500 and ONE squat over 600. Just because you are clueless doesn't mean something is impossible.

I played football college (albeit a D3 university, but very competitive) as an offensive lineman (ie a large human). Just about all of us were squatting over 500 and benching over 300. Hang clean was a weak lift for me at 275, due to lack of flexibility in my ankles. My numbers were EXTREMELY average. Nothing to brag about

(Ps I repped out 315 today in the squat rack....be outraged lol)

This forum used to be the best on the site. Then some azzholes decided they needed to be "gatekeepers" and the result is the same poltroons that screw up the other forums are polluting this area.

You girls need to meet up in person and arm wrestle.

mike r

I started the thread that had hundreds of positive posts. That little bìtch from NM is who you have beef with. Just because I won't put up with his şhit doesn't make me the bad guy.

I worked fùcking hard to achieve mediocrity, I'll be damned if some bìtch calls me a liar.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/11/24.
Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 2,487 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,197
Posts18,485,119
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.