Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Only trumpers gonna be bigly mad, who they gonna beat off to now?
Is this humor or something?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pat85
At this point in time, anybody who needs to watch a debate to decide who they are going to vote for is a retard.

I believe "Undecided" is still in second place in the polls.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I'll watch it if I'm able (extensive traveling from now until end of the year). I want to hear what/where each of them stands on important policy decisions. Something most folks need to start doing rather than voting on celebrity status and media appearances.

This country has some serious policy positions that need address and resolved. The best chance for a quality candidate that can truly lead and steer a country is to participate in the primaries.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump VS Biden debate on TV will be like two great boxes on Tv live or the Super Bowl . Trump will grand Slam the idiot Biden. let`s hope there is a half time show too ?

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
At this point in time, anybody who needs to watch a debate to decide who they are going to vote for is a retard.

Fk'n nailed it.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I want to hear what/where each of them stands on important policy decisions.

LoL. It's all theater. What they say and what they will do in practice are two different things. That's the way the RNC racket works. For many, many years.

DeSantis playbook already leaked to NY Times:

Meanwhile the Never Back Down SuperPAC supporting Ron DeSantis has shared their goals and objectives with the New York Times.

Hundreds of pages of blunt advice, memos and internal polling were posted online by the main super PAC backing the Florida governor, offering an extraordinary glimpse into his operation’s thinking.

Ron DeSantis needs “to take a sledgehammer” to Vivek Ramaswamy, the political newcomer who is rising in the polls. He should “defend Donald Trump” when Chris Christie inevitably attacks the former president. And he needs to “attack Joe Biden and the media” no less than three to five times.

[…] “There are four basic must-dos,” one of the memos urges Mr. DeSantis, whom the document refers to as “GRD.”

[…] “1. Attack Joe Biden and the media 3-5 times. 2. State GRD’s positive vision 2-3 times. 3. Hammer Vivek Ramaswamy in a response. 4. Defend Donald Trump in absentia in response to a Chris Christie attack.”

The documents were posted this week on the website of Axiom Strategies, the company owned by Jeff Roe, the chief strategist of Mr. DeSantis’s super PAC, Never Back Down.

The New York Times was alerted to the existence of the documents by a person not connected to the DeSantis campaign or the super PAC. After The Times reached out to Never Back Down for comment on Thursday, the group removed from the website a key memo summarizing the suggested strategy for the debate.

Hat Tip: Sundance

But to answer the OP question, I have much better things to do than watch these clowns.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
He's not doing the debates because he's afraid, he's afraid because the orange clown is guilty and he knows it.

Hunter13.
Your next president

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If I were Trump, I would not attend the debate. I would not endorse the Republican Party or anything on their agenda. I would continue connecting the Republican Party and the democrat party as the uniparty. Without Trump I predict the debate will be a ratings flop with more people watching Gunsmoke reruns.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 45_100
If I were Trump, I would not attend the debate. I would not endorse the Republican Party or anything on their agenda. I would continue connecting the Republican Party and the democrat party as the uniparty. Without Trump I predict the debate will be a ratings flop with more people watching Gunsmoke reruns.

Especially if Trump holds some other event or interview at the same time.

OH, baby would that piss of McRomney and Murdoch.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Trump will have to debate the primary challengers at some point. If he doesn't he gives O'Biden an off ramp for never debating him in the general. The commies running the show are looking for reasons to let O'Biden sit in the basement again.
Do you think Biden is going to debate RFK Jr.

smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump is a proven leader. All I need to know. Now lets get the Biden crime family investigations going.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Only 4%?

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Ever give a try at acting like an adult?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Upperplainsman

You mean "adult" like the Trumpist bootlickers who respond like woke leftist toddlers when challenged on anything that doesn't fit their narrative?

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 08/18/23.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He’s a cop, so NO.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

You mean "adult" like the Trumpist bootlickers who respond like woke leftist toddlers when challenged on anything that doesn't fit their narrative?
Hey look, another douchebag on display lol

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think he should go to the debates. He will be attacked and when that happens he needs to fight back.

living the good life every day
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For me, it will come down to a coin flip.

Heads - Benny Hill Re-runs

or

Tales - The Debate.

Both will be hilarious.

Trump should tell Rupert that he will do the debate if he contributes $100,000,000.00 into his campaign fund, if not to go pound sand.

KB

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Hey look, another douchebag on display lol

I rest my case.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

388 members (2500HD, 163bc, 257 mag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 36 invisible), 1,629 guests, and 972 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,867
Posts18,497,438
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.