Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Professor and Election Expert J. Halderman Hacks into Dominion Voting Machine Tabulator in Court on Friday in Georgia in front of Judge Totenberg USING ONLY A PEN TO CHANGE VOTE TOTALS

Here is a link to the article and to the Halderman Report released in June.

Read it if you wish, or not, up to you.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ction-expert-j-halderman-hacks-dominion/

Why release it now they ask. Maybe if they released it when it came out, Dominion and Rupert Murdoch wouldn’t have been able to strike a deal laundering $800 million+ into Dominions campaign coffer.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
IndyCA35/Tarquin -- where's the proof ?????? smile

Thanks for posting..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Will the judge deny he did it or just dismiss it. This has been an uphill battle since the coronation of our pretend president.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Didn’t the #2 guy at Dominion say on a video that he was going to rig the election so Joe Biden won?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I had a YT video saved , it was later deleted by -?. It showed ''video no longer available" when I wanted to watch it again.

A Sales Reps for Dominion was in a foreign country meeting with someone running for office there. The Dominion employees presented the machine and its features which were -it could change votes in many ways. Plus they [Dominion] would be right there every step of the way for technical assistance . Dominion is 100% crooks who help other crooks for a $Fee$ !!!!!!!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I had a YT video saved , it was later deleted by -?. It showed ''video no longer available" when I wanted to watch it again.

A Sales Reps for Dominion was in a foreign country meeting with someone running for office there. The Dominion employees presented the machine and its features which were -it could change votes in many ways. Plus they [Dominion] would be right there every step of the way for technical assistance . Dominion is 100% crooks who help other crooks for a $Fee$ !!!!!!!!
Funny how Murdoch refused to defend FOX and just handed over $800 Million to Dominion without even a whimper, hmmmmm.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Professor and Election Expert J. Halderman Hacks into Dominion Voting Machine Tabulator in Court on Friday in Georgia in front of Judge Totenberg USING ONLY A PEN TO CHANGE VOTE TOTALS

Why release it now they ask. Maybe if they released it when it came out, Dominion and Rupert Murdoch wouldn’t have been able to strike a deal laundering $800 million+ into Dominions campaign coffer.

Steve, have you seen this anywhere else? I did a search and couldn't find anything on J Alex Halderman being in court to testify in the trial in question. He wrote a secret (so far) report on the Georgia voting machines wherein he discusses vulnerabilities and says he hacked into voting machines, but there's nothing to indicate he demonstrated that in court.

And the Georgia Secretary of State Raffensberger has asked the judge to release the secret report to the public. That's probably an indication that the bombshell report may not be.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by steve4102

Steve, have you seen this anywhere else? I did a search and couldn't find anything on J Alex Halderman being in court to testify in the trial in question. He wrote a secret (so far) report on the Georgia voting machines wherein he discusses vulnerabilities and says he hacked into voting machines, but there's nothing to indicate he demonstrated that in court.

And the Georgia Secretary of State Raffensberger has asked the judge to release the secret report to the public. That's probably an indication that the bombshell report may not be.

What? And risk not getting whipped into a frenzy by the rank sensationalism from the "journalistic" powerhouse TGP?

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Simmer down Jim, or I'm gonna have to unleash the Kraken.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, TGP is just as bad as the National Enquirer. The only legit story the National Enquirer ever broke was the Lewenski scandal and that one never went anywhere. Oh, wait...

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
They are losing revenue to the podcasters....and it shows.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So that's how you know the report is false...if CNN won't say it, it cannot possibly be true. Right?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

Thanks for posting..
Exactly! Too many peeps dont want to hear it. We still need to vote this fall, in numbers never seen before. If the f uckers are gonna do it, at least make it a bitch

Last edited by gunchamp; 01/21/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who IS your beacon of truth, Jim?

Don't be the darkness.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Look...get spoonfed in your echo chambers.

I don't care.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Thanks for posting..
Exactly! Too many tards that dont want to hear it. We still need to vote this fall, in numbers never seen before. If the f uckers are gonna do it, at least make it a bitch

There ya go!

Get active and go vote.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Thanks for posting..
Exactly! Too many tards that dont want to hear it. We still need to vote this fall, in numbers never seen before. If the f uckers are gonna do it, at least make it a bitch

There ya go!

Get active and go vote.

I thought gunchamp...bristoe among others were not going to vote if trump chose the wrong vp.....set me straight on this gc...bob

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RiverRider
So that's how you know the report is false...if CNN won't say it, it cannot possibly be true. Right?

Not just CNN. Do a search and see if anybody is saying it.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Thanks for posting..

There ya go!

Get active and go vote.
It wouldn't have worked last time if the high minded moderates and "libertarians" hadn't sat out or voted for Biden.

Hopefully that has changed.

I am skeptical....seeing how the entire right depends on "news" from sources that have done their level best to demoralize Republicans at every turn.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Yes. They are in on it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (16penny, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 17CalFan, 55 invisible), 1,884 guests, and 1,108 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,875
Posts18,497,665
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.