24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
OP Offline
Ballots have been delivered for the 2024 NRA Board of Directors Election. If you're a Voting Member of the NRA, your ballot should have been in your March magazine. Only Life Members and Annual Members with 5 consecutive years of uninterrupted membership are Voting Members.
I am one of four candidates for the Board that were nominated by petition of the members, not the establishment's Nominating Committee. The four of us are committed to reforming the NRA to get it back on track, end the lies and corruption, and make the NRA strong and effective once more.
The Four for Reform are Phil Journey, Rocky Marshall, Dennis Fusaro, and me, Jeff Knox.
We're asking NRA members to mark your ballots for just the four of us and no one else, as all of the other candidates are either incumbents (who have allowed the corruption to flourish) or were selected by the establishment's Nominating Committee.
Each year the NRA sends out about 2.5 million ballots to eligible Voting Members, and each year, only about 5% to 7% are ever returned. That means 92% to 95% of ballots go to waste and are never voted.
That's sad, but it represents an opportunity.
If we can activate just a small percentage of those dormant ballots this year, we can win seats on the Board.

The four of us know that our influence will be limited on a Board of 76 members. We recognize that we won't be able to turn things around by ourselves. But if we don't get elected, or at least do well enough to catch the judge's attention, then the same people who sat by and allowed the corruption and subsequent wasteful coverup to continue, will be the only ones in a position to represent the membership going forward.

I'll do my best to monitor this post and answer questions.

Please vote for only Phil Journey, Rocky Marshall, Denis Fusaro, and Jeff Knox, and to vote YES on the Bylaw question.
Please Share this information with your NRA member friends. Ballots must be returned by April 28, 2024.

Thank you for your consideration.

Jeff Knox

Waiting for someone else to do it is never a winning strategy.
You are your own first responder, lobbyist, political party, spiritual leader.
It's all up to you, hopefully with the help of others like you, but always you.
GB1

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Just filled out my vote per your suggestions.

Good luck.

DF

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Me too!

David

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Done.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1minute, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 16penny, 55 invisible), 2,412 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,527
Posts18,472,663
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.